B.R.O.K.E.N. Book No. 1 of Ve...

By Bubbles4213

"What the hell is your power?! I-IS THAT BLACK GOOP?!" "AWESOME IT CAN TALK!!! USOPP DID YA SEE THIS YET??!" ... More

女の子。
〜第1章〜
〜第2章〜
第3章
第4章
Quick Note!
第6章
第7章
第8章

第5章

2K 75 44
By Bubbles4213

Author: ^^ I CAN'T HE'S TOO ADORABLE!! 😭😭 Also, venom won't be a part of the first half of this chapter, since I want to get the story going, Venom is just going to take a little nap. Hope you don't mind! Also, this is going to be a long chapter! So be warned! :)

Author: This chapter is edited, just to let everyone know.

____________________________________________________________

B.R.O.K.E.N

One Piece x Reader story.

By Bubbles 4213

Chapter 5.

"Buggy! Wound checkup an Execution platform...again!"

_______________________________________________________

"OUCH! Damnit could you wrap it any harder moss head?!"

After what seemed like forever, with Zoro carrying you, and your leg bleeding out again, he brought you finally somewhere safe. Away from the marines suddenly going around, and to safely wrap your wound.

Though, waking you up wasn't very easy. You were just as tired as him and mean when your sleep was interrupted. Pissed him off, because he now had 3 or 4 fresh red bumps onto his head which all were aching with pain.

It's kind of maid him laugh though, because you were just as stubborn as someone you remind him of. I mean, both of your sense of humors is the same, fighting styles, and also your personality. He can basically see her through you, and it scared him shitless.

But the real question to him is. Why did he help you? Why take his precious time, he doesn't want to waist, and help a girl he only just met?

Was it your beautiful looks?

No.

Was it...your smile?

Same thing as looks.

OHH! I KNOW PERSONALITY!

No. Stop guessing Author.

.... It's power, isn't it-

I SAID STOP GUESSING!

Anyways.

The real answer is he really doesn't know.

What a boring answer!

Don't you have a chapter to write?

....I better go- *I leave and enjoy the story everyone! *

Finally, now back to what we were saying.

Zoro really didn't know why he saved you, but something about you, and only you intrigued him. I mean, you took down 3 pirate men in seconds, with all in a bullet wound onto your leg. He could say your clumsy, which you are.

Never in his life he saw someone, who can walk a step without falling.

Pathetic.

I mean, he gets lost though-

True, but at least he gets back at the end.

Don't judge them! I'm clumsy at sometimes-

Hints all the grammar mistakes in this story...

Meanie 😡

*Sigh. * Let's just continue the story....

So, after all of walking and getting you to the destination, you two were there.

Now, both of you are in the restaurant's bathroom, with you plopped right onto the sink, as Zoro tended your wound.

Not helping at all, he could feel you staring at him, which was a little uncomfortable.

*Snort.* venom would totally freak right now...

Speaking of which...venom, is basically out of it. Yep, he is currently sleeping thanks to the bowls of Ramen he ate a little hole back, on-top of that, if he doesn't get enough food then his energy drops and he basically has to recharge.

Heh, kind of like Zoro in a since, both like to fight, sleep, drink, and sometimes eat.

Anyways, back to the handsome moss head.

He looked so calm and focused, as his hands gently wrapped the white paper-like material round and round, not too tight, nor too loose either.

Your skin felt smooth to him, nervous sweat dripping down his forehead that only he can notice. Thinking as it was just sweat from this brutal heat, you payed close attention to his face, his jaw line, and down his throat, looking at each crevice like it was an art sculpture. To be honest,  Zoro, while doing this, doesn't want to break your leg, and you all know how strong this man can be. I mean, one wrong move and your leg will *SNAP!* just like that, split in half.

But you weren't nervous at all.

You were more surprised that he's doing this, instead of getting lost somewhere else.

That, or even be gentle at this either. His whole self at the moment looks just so calm and gentle, while focusing on not wrapping the bandage to tightly. Moments where his fingers graze the bottom of your feet, caused you to jump from time to time, due to your tickle spot being there, but the twitch and fidgeting hasn't gotten to the point where he basically noticed.

Because it's rather embarrassing- "GAH!"

Oh? What happened.

Oh no...

Zoro, who didn't give any damn warning, stuck the needle of your other bullet wound.

Oh, I forgot to mention there were two bullet wounds. Don't know how the other one got there, but this is WATTPAD logic, so just go with it.

Anyway, your leg tensed up into his grasp, causing the procedure to be much more painful than you realized.

You didn't even know your leg was moving, until Zoro, who gently held onto it tried to prevent it from moving more, which somewhat worked. His eyes, which looked up to you, who was cringing from the sudden pain. Hearing the hisses and growls coming from your mouth stung his heart a little, because he knows how bad suiters and stiches can be.

Trust me, this man had a ton, even before he met Luffy and joined the crew. So, he totally gets the pain you are in right now. But, seriously, he's somewhat annoyed that it does keep moving, because he can't do anything if you keep this up.

So, he sighs. "I would if ya stopped moving..." Zoro Vocalized gently, his head soon going back to what he was doing. Which of course earned him a huff from you. "You fix things like a non-medical intern." Getting a cackle from him, his eyes were still focused, as he continued to suture your wound. "Well, ya indeed fight like a woman. If you don't mind me asking. What the hell was that power of yours back there. Was it your devil fruit?" He confessed after, successfully making progress, as half of your wound already was stitched up.

Warmness starts to rise to your cheeks, the sight of Zoro so focused and calm drove you wild. Even the feeling of his large hands against your skin is rather a soothing sight. To think that a swordman like him will have calluses, is an underestimated statement.

Don't get me started about his hair, the way that the bathroom light shined on his unique, green hair surprisingly complimented his tarnish skin.

A hand suddenly snapped in front of you, your body jumping slightly with surprise as you snapped out of trans, your eyes now seeing a smirking Zoro.

"Are ya even Listening? I know I'm handsome and all, but ya look like an idiot staring at me like that-" Interrupting him with a scoff, your eyes rolled.

"You? Handsome? Please, I'd rather date broccoli than your hairy ass-OUCH!" Zoro tightened your bandage, making a little moan of pain escape your lips. It made him blush a bit.

But he hid it well...too well for a fact.

"What the hell was that for?!"

"You didn't answer my question......?"

Sighing, you settled back down again. "Y/n"

His head tilted. "Y/n?"

"My name, that's my name. But you can just call me N/N (Nick Name)."

"Huh..." He smirked. "Didn't ask for your name dummy, but thanks anyway." His smirk arose butterflies inside your stomach, his hands gently moving your foot back down, as he was done with both of them now.

Checking to see if he missed any other wounds or bruises, his head looked up to you, who was looking around the small decorated bathroom. He didn't know what else to discuss, other than your name of course.

But... your name is Beautiful, it suited you well, and it won't stop repeating in his head.

Gosh, he can't stop thinking about it.

What have you done to him?

Who knows...? Maybe a nickname for you isn't a bad idea.

"Well, N-N/N... you haven't answered my question." Gulping, the saliva in your mouth grew, as the nervousness in your stomach grew also, scared that the truth might slip up from your mouth.

"Yes, it's a devil fruit power." His eyes widened. "W-What?! I thought-"

"That only grand line people besides your captain has Devil fruit powers. Heh, yeah, that's not true. The admiral here has a devil fruit power also."

Zoro smirked. "Hah? admiral? Who is it?"

"Smoker."

"Guessing his name mixes with his power, am I correct?" You nodded, both of your feet hit each other while moving, making a 'clacking' sound every time they meet. "Yeah, he ate the Moku Moku fruit. It allows him to control smoke or manipulate it whenever he wants. It's kind of annoying." He heard you mumble. "Seems like ya already met this...guy-and wait how did ya know I was a part of a crew?"

Laughing, you hopped down from the sink. "Let's just say we have already seen each other, he's not the brightest guy I've encountered." Patting the swordsman's shoulder, you walked past, patting his shoulder as Zoro deadpanned, not surprised that Luffy was the one who ran into you.

"Baka..." He mumbled, his eyes watching you open the wooden door. "Well-Ah!" Stretching slightly, your leg surprisingly doesn't hurt right now, probably because Zoro put some rubbing medicine on the wound.

That or you lost so much blood, your leg just can't feel anything.

"Better get to the execution platform before your said captain is in trouble." Seeing you almost leave, his eyes widened slightly. "trouble? What do you mean-" My devil fruit power allows me to see the future chapters. Which means the author has brought me into this mess." You confessed, taking a deep sigh as Zoro was now in front of you, his face turning a bit more serious as one of his swords was pointed to you. "Oi, what do you mean by future chapters...? Does luffy get hurt?"

it seemed to be wooden, probably having it for just practice trainings

Smiling slightly, your hands grabbed the wooden weapon, your hands squeasing it slightly.

It then broke with little pressure, making the moss head's face to turn flabbergasted.

"T-The hell-"

"Listen well, Roronoa Zoro, I'm not here to make an enemy of you, nor foe either. I know you don't trust me, and I thank you for taking care of my wounds. BUt, your captain is in deep trouble and will be caught by a previous fo he faced, while being chased by smoker." You explained, his face still shocked as it went from the sword to you. His mouth seemed to be closed, as his face then turned to impressed.

'Oi, what's going on? WE'RE STILL WITH THIS MOSS HEAD?!'

'Well, Well, look who came back to life.'

'Haha, very funny dip-shit, now why are we still here, with him?'

'He tended my wound, that's it.'

'YOUR WOUND OPENED AGAIN?!'

Cringing from how loud he was, you sighed. 'Yes, from that fight, remember?'

'Mmmm, I can still taste his blood-THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT! HOW CAN YOU BE SO DAMN RECKLESS?!'

'Could you stop yelling, I'm getting a headache from your loud but.'

'Sucks to you, I don't have an ass!'

'I liked it better when you were silent.'

'OI THAT'S NOT NICE-'

"What is your devil fruit power?" Zoro interrupted; you are turning back to him.

Smiling, he saw some Black/white looking slime coming from your hands, shooting across the tavern, straight to the bullseye on the dart board.

The bar tender had to duck, a squeal escaping his mouth as the slime landed right on the bullseye, making the whole room to gasp, well except some cloaked people at a rather large table.

Wait, cloaked?!

Sighing, you tapped Zoro, who's mouth was to the floor with your impressively done bullseye, as he then looked to you. "HOW DID YOU-" Quickly, you covered his mouth, yanking him down with you, as you basically decided to hide behind the table.

Feeling your boobs touch his chest made him blush a bit, as you were looking in a certain direction, not paying attention to his suffocating self.

'They look stupid...their disguises look like weird cult people. Idiots.'

'You're not very talkative right now.'

'If I do that, then I'll keep complaining about the moss head to go away, which he's not doing, so might as well keep my mouth shut.'

'Man, never thought you'd be the jealous type, don't worry Venny, I'll still give you all the tater tots.'

'I'M NOT JEALOUS-Wait did you say tatter tots?'

Sighing, you pointed in the direction of the cloaked people, who seemed to be eating at the moment.

"Who are they?" He asked, not recognizing them, as you could easily tell that was buggy.

"Buggy...and his crew." You whispered, Zoro then humming.

"Hmm, interesting. I'm sure Luffy can handle is own. He's defeated Buggy before-"

"Yeah, I know, but sorry to be a Debi downer, but he has recruited more people from his past. It's not too pretty, trust me."

He gulped slightly. "N-Nani?"

"He doesn't notice him yet, but he will pay for the food you and Him will order in about......3.....2....1-"

"OI ZORO!" A familiar squeaky voice spoke, both of your eyes landing on the familiar captain, who just burst through the restaurant doors.

'Damn, good timing.'

'Smiling', your arms crossed. 'Thanks!'

He had a bright smile onto his face, but soon grew wider when he saw you.

"Y/n! Your here too?!" He asked curiously, as you both walked to the same table he was heading too.

'Noo...she's behind you...OF COURSE SHE'S HERE!'

Ignoring Venom, you walked over to the cloak table to see a free chair.

But, you stopped just behind the table, as you wanted to hear what they were saying.

"Dam *chew grumble* strew hatch *Chew grumble.* Cwan't bwelieve *Chew Grumble.* ee lewt ze besterd *Chew grumble* goe! *Chew grumble.*" Buggy spoke up, his crew too stupid to notice you.

'Damn. They're like pigs, could ya all chew with your mouth closed?'

His complaining made you want to 'giggle.' as he was basically pouting like a child.

"But bosh...why do we have to wear these cloaks? It's hot out here ya-know!" The guy with the white hair and beard asked, Buggy's fist soon slamming on the table. "Are ya an idiot!? Pirates aren't allowed to roam this town! That smoker bastard has marines left to right! We'll definitely get caught is we take these off!"

"But boss-"

"No buts! Now our focus is trying to catch that bitch straw hat...Has anyone seen him since our last encounter?" Everyone seemed to be silent, as they chose not to answer from fear.

'Hehe, scaredy cats-'

'Says the symbiote who's scared of my dog at home.'

'Hey! That tongue is deadly!'

'She just licked you, not ate you!'

'Still, she has a licker problem and I don't want to catch it or her rabies she has.'

'She doesn't have rabies! Just dry skin!"

'Uhuh, tell that to the Vet who pulled out little white flakes of No-seeums-'

'THAT WAS DRY SKIN!!'

'Oh...no wonder my food tasted flakey. Great, now I feel like I'm going to vomit.'

'......'

"ARE YOU BASTARDS IGNORING ME?!" Buggy snapped, making everyone to freeze with fear. "S-Sorry boss, but we don't want to say no-"

Sighing, he sunk back into his seat with a grumble. "Why do I work with these Idiots-"

"Excuse me?"

Everyone stopped chewing, their ears hearing a female voice speaking, as the captain's eyes glared up slightly.

His body froze when his vision viewed a pare of boobs close to him, causing his face to flare up red.

'DID YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR BOOBS CLOSE TO THIS CLOWNS FACE?!'

'STOP BEING OVERPROTECTIVE DAMNIT, I'M JUST ASKING FOR A CHAIR!'

'YEAH, BYE SWOOING HIM TO BE YOUR FUCK BUDY-'

'WOULD YOU QUIT WITH THE BREEDING MATE CRAP?! DAMN IT'S LIKE YOUR KINK!'

'.....'

'SEE?!'

'SHUT UP!'

Buggy's crew almost laughed at his embarrased, the poor guy not knowing what to do as he just stared at them.

Zoro grew jealous, as he glared towards your direction.He saw that you were right, and it was definitely buggy.

But, somehow, he doesn't like the way he was looking at Ya chest area.

Just that, he wants to bud in and pull you away from him.

Buggy, soon getting to move again, his head looked more up, too see you sweetly smiling at him.

His heart began to beat at a fast rate, as he never in his pirate time seen a women like you before.

Looking like a badass, your outfit was interesting to him as he saw daggers and all kinds of guns placed in your weapon holders. While your large brown cloak handed onto your back.

Coughing, he shook out of his trans. "S-sorry, Ma'am, Can I help ya?" He asked, his crew basically almost laughing at him.

'Hah! He looks like a tomato, an ugly, disgusting one. HAHAH'

"Yes, do you mind if I borrow this chair? I wanna eat with my friends."

His head tilted. "Friend?" He then looked behind him, seeing luffy and Zoro, who were covered just in time with Cool looking disguises.

Of course he didn' recognised them, as he then gave you a cute, yet bright smile. "Y-Yes! Of course, here!" Handing you the chair, you smiled towards him as you placed a peck to his cheek, thanking him for his kind actions.

He flared even more red, as basically steam was coming off of him, as you smirked walking away. "See ya later, Buggy." You told him, him not noticing you stole a bit of money from his pouch.

Not recognizing you said his name, his eyes just followed you, the orbs of his eyes filled with love as he couldn't keep them off of you.

His crew was laughing at him, making him freeze with anger.

"WOULD YOU IDIOTS SHUT UP?!" He snapped, making them laugh even more. "WE NEVER SEEN YOU THIS RED BEFORE!" They cackled, him slamming the table more.

"YOU FIVE ARE ACTING LIKE IDIOTS! WHY DO I EVEN WORK WITH YA-BLAHBLAHBLAH"

Wanting to giggle, you sat the chair behind the two, taking off their disguises.

"HAHAH! They seem to be funny!" He laughed, your eyes seeing that you already got your drinks.

Zoro smirked. "Look like easy opponents to me..." He cracked his Knuckles. "What do ya say luffy?" You both heard him wine. "i'm hungry and don't have energy, can't we wait till later?"

'Damn, this brat it more hungry at times than me.'

He sighed. "Ya didn't eat on the ship-" His stomach growled too.

Smirking, your arms crossed. "You were saying?" He glared at you.

"Guess i'm hungry too....OI!"

His body then turned to the waiter, who seemed to be getting food.

"WAITER!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Instert your tune!)

(Again, GIF's aren't mine. Credits to the owner!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AH! THAT WAS SO GREAT!" The restaurant was now quite busy, as the three of you saw people come and go.

But, for some reason, the Buggy pirates are still there munching onto food.

Like seriously, you could still hear buggy's grumbling, and complaining about not being able to find Luffy, which just makes you want to turn him around and see the pirate right behind him.

But...for Luffy's safety, you aren't going to give that Idea a chance.

You, before the two finished your food, your stomach feeling like it's gonna explode as Luffy leaned back on his two-leg chairs, a large smile placed onto his face.

"Man I'm so stuffed!" He confessed, patting his belly. "This town might be the last chance we can get a good meal for a while! I was starving!"

'No shit! You ate like a mountain of food! Bigger than fucking Fiji! Now look at him, he's fatter than your ass-'

"I'm impressed." You spoke, looking at him with wide eyes. "How are you not sick?" Zoro smirked while pouring some grape juice into a coup. "You'll be amazed at how much food he eats in a day. I'm surprised he's still walking at this point."

'Hehehe, I could see hit fat ass falling onto his face-'

"What's wrong with that?" Luffy blankly asked, his head tilting in confusion which made Zoro laugh.

"What?! They don't laugh!" Whined the captain, as you shook your head. "Don't mind what he says Luffy-san, he's just an Idiot broccoli-"

"DON'T COMPARE ME TO A VEGETABLE SLINK WOMAN!"

"Excuse me?! I'm plump! Unlike the other girls in this town who have waists like sticks!!" You retorted, giving him a chill bone glare.

He smirked back at you. "Hah? Well, at least their fit, unlike you-"

'Oi! SHE'S NOT FAT, just plump...'

"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!" You snapped back, about to slap him until Luffy's laugh rang through both of your ears.

"HAHAHA! YOU TWO ARE LIKE THREE-YEAR-OLDS! HAHAHA"

Both of your fists landed on his head."SHUT UP! YOUR ONE TO TALK!"

Whining in pain, you both ignored his complaints as you sat back into your chair, a sigh escaping your lips. "Making fun of weight aside, that food was delicious." You breathed, drooling again over the chocolate cake you just ate. "It makes me want to have more-"

'Bullshit, I know your full because all you ate were those fucking cakes! And you didn't share a damn one with me!'

'Well, you were being a meanie but.'

'THAT SHOULDN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T GIVE ME A PIECE OF CAKE!'

'Why? You'll eat them all

'BETTER FOR YOU! AT LEAST I CAN EAT WITHOUT IT DIGESTING!'

'That's disgusting, it just sits in your stomach?'

'Yes! And decomposes!'

'And you're proud of that because....?'

'Because I should get a trophy for having the oldest grilled cheese sitting in my acid juices.'

'Oh gosh, I'm going to puke...'

'Oh, if you can aim, puke on the moss head!'

Cringing, your hand covered over your mouth.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY?!" You heard Zoro snap, his face looking frightened as he's been chased enough already.

"Huh? But, don't you have money?"

He sunk back down into his seat. "Of course I don't! " Luffy smugly smiled towards him, leaning back his chair on all its four legs again. But then he began to laugh while smacking the table.

'Why is he laughing?! He's broke!'

You sighed. 'Because that's what pirates do.'

'But....'

You smiled while looking at the captain. 'He's different from the others, what makes him unique. I like unique men.' Hearing him grumble, you took the last sip of your grape juice as you let Luffy and Zoro talk back and forth.

'That's what you say about every damn man on this show...'

Smirking, you sat the cup down. 'Exactly, just like you with the sailor moon characters-'

'OK, YOU HAD ENOUGH!'

At buggy's table, he seemed to be even more pissed, as his fists kept slamming the table more and more, the butter knife still in his right hand.

"THAT STRAW HAT IS AN ANNOYING BASTARD! NEXT TIME I SEE HIM, I'LL CRUSH HIM!!" He snapped, making the white-haired guy just sweatdrop. "Are ya sure boss? Last time, he beat your-"

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNEW THAT?!" He snapped, making the guy sink into his chair with the squeak, his captain still slamming onto the table.

"I can't let him off the hook!" He told them, slamming the table again, which made a bag of money land on top of the used spoon he just put down.

Smirking, you knew what was about to happen, as your eyes glanced towards that money bag on the buggy's table.

'Knowing what's going to happen ruins the fucking surprised huh?'

'Yeah, but seeing buggy's reaction in this scene multiple times is fucking hilarious.'

'Heh, your right for once brat.'

As Zoro and Luffy kept thinking of solutions, his hat soon then felt heavier, as his eyes confusingly looked up.

A gold coin fell out of the pouch, and into his hands which made his face to brighten up.

"OHH! LUCKY!" He screamed, you and Zoro soon getting up from your chairs.

"Hey! Your gonna treat us?! Thanks!" He spoke to buggy, who seemed to not be bothered by luffy's voice.

The three of you walked towards his table, luffy patting the captain's shoulder. As he handed back the money bag. "Thanks!" and he walked away.

Zoro did the same, then following towards luffy as you just stayed there for a second.

His eyes met you again, as his cheeks flared up again.

Smiling towards him, your lips planted onto his cheeks.

Smoke basically flared from his face, as his eyes widened, the crew shocked and a little jealous too.

"Thank you kind man!" You told him, soon walking away from him as Buggy and his crew were still in complete utter shock.

'You had to kiss his cheek, did ya? You know in my planet, that's a sign you want to be their-'

'OKAY STOP WITH THE BREEDING MATE KINK SHIT!!'

'.....'

As the three of you left, Buggy then hid the blushing of his face as he realised he heard an oh-so familiar voice.

"That voice!"

The whitette kept chewing his food. "Oh yeah, that lady was with the straw hat!" He spoke to him, while chewing and enjoying his food.

Buggy's eyes soon widened in shock.

"Nani?!"

.....

......

......

"OI USSOP, SANJI-KUN PICK UP THE PASE PLEASE!!"

"HAI NAMI-SWAN!!!!!!"

We now look to see three familiar people. Nami, Usopp, and Sanji.

Nami, who seemed to be ahead of the two was carrying large bags filled with all kinds of glase, her face seeming to be proud of herself from shopping.

But behind her, the two boys were trying to carry a giant ass fish Sanji won from a cooking battle not to long ago, him also holding a proud look.

Usopp on the other hand, seemed to be annoyed as he felt his arms about to fall off.

"Oi Did you two hear me?!" Spoke up the Navigator, making Sanji's eyes change to heart shape. "HAI NAMI-SWAN!!!"

Struggling more, Usopp's head glared towards the love cook. "Hey! Why do I have to carry the heavy part?!" He snapped, Sanji seemed to be ignoring him as all kinds of recipe's went through his head.

But, those recipe thoughts soon went away, as he began to wonder who that mysterious women was.

"Oi, Nami-swan, that women Luffy ran into earlier, she was strange, am I right?"

Nami tilted her head. "Oh, your talking about the cloaked person? How did you know she was a girl?"

"Well, it's really not that hard to identify, since men are bulkier, and Women are more skinny like. But the lady seems more, bigger than usual..."

"ARE YOU CALLING THEM FAT?!" Nami snapped, bonking him onto the head. "N-No nothing like that at all Nami-swan! All women are beautiful, big or small! It's just, I was wondering why she was wearing a cloak..."

"She could be a pirate or a bounty hunter!" Usopp spoke, him finally getting the hang of carrying this giant fish.

"By the looks from when I saw her, she seemed to be innocent, or most like in pain...But you ocul dbe right usopp, what if she ran into luffy, on purpose...?"

Interrupting Sanj's convo, nami suddenly stopped, as Ussop and him stopped also, confusingly looked at her. "What's wrong Nami?" Asked the builder.

"The air changed."

"Huh?!"

Both of the boy's heads looked up to the sky.

"It's going to rain..." She commented, Usopp's eyebrow soon rose in confusion.

"What are you talking about? It's a clear sky!" Usopp spoke to her, who just ignored him and continued to walk.

"We need to hurry back! Luffy and Zoro might be there by now!"

Sanji's eyes then grew to heart again. "HAI NAMI-CHWAN!!!" Usopp sweatdropped. 'I already know one of them is gonna mess up....' He thought, suddenly becoming shaky.

Back with You, Luffy, and zoro, Venom had to put disguises on them again just in case, as you three were walking through the streets again.

Seeming to go the right way, this street looked highly familiar to you from the second to last episode of the season.

'Man, we were just watching this on your cheap ass couch, now we are here. '

Your face still looked blank, but your eyes were shown a little excitement as you looked around the famous main street.

"I still can't believe i'm here..." you whispered, your eyes glancing at the unique looking people.

Your comment caught the attention of luffy, who gave you a bright smile. "I know right?! The king of the pirates grew up here, and I'm finally going to see the exaction platform-WOAH!"

Soon enough the wind picked up, causing the boy's hat to fly off his head.

'DAMNIT! IF HE RUNS HIS DISGUISE WILL-'

Too late, luffy bolted for it.

Your and Zoro's eyes budged out of their sockets. "DAMN IT LUFFY! COME ON WE NEED TO FOLLOW HIM!"

Nodding, both of you ran after him, you keeping a close watch on him just in case if Buggy might be around.

But, as you kept running forwards, your eye caught onto a familiar, blacked haired women, who looked more beautiful from before.

That's when your heart dropped.

'Alvida..'

'That fat women?!'

'ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?! SHE ATE THE SUBI FRUIT DUMBASS!'

'WHY EAT THAT SHIT WHEN SHE'S ALREADY UGLY?! IT JUST MAKES HER A FUCKING SKELETON!'

'CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT ALVIDA AND GET TO LUFFY BEFORE SHE SEE'S HER-'

Too late for that also, as you saw the lady follow luffy's form, who was still running away.

'Damnit..' you thought, your teeth gritting as you turned to zoro.

Wait, zoro.

Your eyes widened. "HE'S GONE!"

'THE HELL?! HOW?! WE WALKED IN A STRAIGHT LINE!'

Shaking your head, you looked in front of you again. "He can handle himself, now lets hurry before-ACK!"

Your stupid self yet again didn't watch where you were going, as you landing into something hard, yet squishy.

You heard the familiar gruff, squeak groan, as you somewhat sighed with relief.

Falling on top of luffy again made him more red this time, his thoughts thinking of what happened back on the rooftop.

Your boobs were in his face though, not helping his breathing as you took the chance to covered the boy, your ears hearing the noises of Buggy's crew and marines coming your's and his way.

'Venom...what do we do?'

'Hmm, idk.....WE KICK THERE ASS OF COURSE-THE BRAT CAN HELP IF YOU GET OFF OF HIM DAMN IT!'

'Oh.'

Looking down, you saw luffy groaning, as you hopped off of him, him gasping for air.

"HAHA! Y/n I found my hat-OOF!" Your fists slammed into his head. "YOU IDIOT! DON'T GO RUNNING OFF LIKE THAT!!!

"I'm sorry!" He whined, putting his hat back onto his head. "But this is something special for me! I just can't let it blow away!" Sighing, you pinched the bridge of your nose. "It's alright, just, next time let me grab it with my devil fruit or your devil fruit so your disguise won't fall off."

Smiling, his hands went to his hips "SheShe-Hai Y/n!" His salute made you cringe a bit, but wanted to laugh how cute the boy was.

'Damn...he's an Idiot...wait, get the brat behind you now!"

Listening, you suddenly zipped in front of the boy, forming a unique looking sword with your hands, you held it up against Alvida's neck, who seemed to be right in front of you.

"My My....hello there..." She spoke, a sly smirk held onto her face, as your eyes glared daggers at her.

"Hello Ma'am, may I ask what you were doing behind us?" you asked, a chuckle escaping her lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable dear, it's just that, the boy your guarding, does he remember me?" The Pirate king tilted his head. "Huh? No? Who are you?"

she sighed with disappointment.. " Such a shame, because I remember you, Luffy....You hit me right here." She then lifted her shirt up slightly, rubbing her now skinny tummy as you heard venom about to vomit.

'Fucking gross fat woman.'

"And it felt good...." She added, the whole crowd soon then glaring daggers at him.

'Yeah and you fucking deserved it!'

"Huh?! I hit you?!"

The people started to scream at him.

"How dare you?!"

"She's a pretty lady and you dare to hit her?"

"Your a pervert i say, PERVERT"

Luffy then grew nervous, as you started to get pissed, your hand moving the sword onto her neck more. "Why the hell are you pressuring him for?!"

She stepped back a bit. "Me? Pressuring him? I'm just trying to regain his memory?"

"Yeah? Well it's not working out so well for you, isn't it-"

"OI YOU!"

Huh?

"GET OFF THE EXICUTION PLATFORM AT THIS MINUTE!"

You froze in place.

Shit!

'HE MOVED AGAIN?! DAMN YOU RUBBER BRAT-'

*BOOOOM!!!!!!*

The whole ground then shook, as smoke then arose around the area.

Your eyes turned, then widened to see a familiar like hook hitting the beautiful fountain.

'Get to luffy now!'

Gritting your teeth, you started to bolt towards luffy, who was just as shocked as you are.

But...then you couldn't move.

"H-Huh?!"

Avlida's hammer then swung in your direction, you barely dodging the giant club.

Venom tried to grab it, but he somehow couldn't stick to it as his charging tentacle easily slipped off the weapon.

'The hell?! How did I not stick?!'

The women smirked, soon her giant weapon hit you in the stomach, making you to launch back pretty far.

Letting out a cry of pain, luffy's ears heard you as his head whipped to you, soon crashing into one of the old buildings.

"Y-Y/n!!" He stuttered, a surge of sudden anger inside of him.

He then soon glared to the women, who flipped her hair with sudden victory. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FRIEND?!" He asked, her eyes looking up to him again. "Oh? She was in my way, couldn't let her be in the way of our plan, hm luffy?"

Rubble fell form the building you just launched into to, a huge ass dent was planted into it's wall's, as your body was in the middle.

Like a target.

It sucked because your bullet wound that zoro just freaking worked on broke open again, which caused you to groan in annoyance. "That damn bitch..." You grumbled, hopping down from the broken wall.

"Oi..Venny, ya alright?" You asked, while hearing a groan escape his mouth as well.

'Y-Yeah..damnit even I felt that one-YOUR WOUND BRAT!!"

Grunting with pain, you slowly nodded. 'Y-Yeah...c-can't you just heal it?" The question made him sigh with disappointment and laziness. 'I guess, but don't complain to me when your tired ya got that? OH and get me some tater-tots!'

Sweat dropping, your hand scratched your itchy scalp. "Noted-"

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Oh no.

YOur body froze from the familiar laugh, as your eyes moved from Alvida, who was still talking to luffy on the execution platform, to the same cloaked men you saw from the restaurant.

Buggy and his crew...again.

Gritting, you were about to go help until yo felt Venom lift you up into the air slightly.

Your leg's then wiggled in the air, as your mouth let out little squeaks. "T-The hell?! Put me down-" Feeling slime now go over your mouth, Venom came out of your back.

"What the hell do you thing your doing brat?!"

Grunting, you glared to him. "Helping luffy, ya slime idiot!" He lifted you more up into the air.

"Haha, no. If you go out there with all buggy's crew plus ALvida, oh and that annoying a** cancer sticks, your a** should definitely get kicked in ten seconds-wait-that sounds tempting actually-"

Deadpanning towards him, your arms crossed. "You were saying..?"

"YOU NEED HELP DAMNIT! LUFFY CAN HANDLE HIMSELF BUT REMEMBER THIS EPISODE?!" Cringing from his sudden loudness, you did remember one part of this episode were Sanji and Zoro went to help. "Sanji and Zoro came to get luffy before the idiot smiled while buggy tried to execute him...."

"And...?"

"His dad, dragon showed up and saved him!"

The Symbiote smirked. "Indeed, so when that curley brows and moss head show up to get luffy, everyone will be on edge and fighting each other.."

Looking to luffy again, the cloaked people seemed to show themselves as you were right all along.

It was buggy's crew.

Not impressed, you looked back to your friend.

"Which mean's, we need other help...got any ideas?"

It was silent for a good solid minute, your thought's were interrupted when the ground shook again, as your ears heard a loud *BANG!*

As your eyes widened, your head whipped too see one of his crew members already putting a block onto his neck, forcing him down onto the platform.

"Looks like we don't have much time...they already have him pinned down. It won't be too long before it rains..." Both of your eyes watched luffy, as the bicycle dude just sat on top of the block.

Too proud of himself, it made Venom scoff. "Idiots. Brat, I got a plan but you better listen up alright..?"

You turned to him again. "What do you have in mind..?"

"Remember how I told you that apart of me will allow you to make objects with your hands?" Slowly nodding, you formed a random weapon. "Yeah."

"Well..I can do much more than that.."

"Oh? Hiding secrets from me?"

"IT WASN'T NEEDED BACK AT HOME, AND I NEVER THOUGHT WE NEEDED IT TILL NOW!!! Cringing from his sudden loudness, your hand waved in front of your nose. "
Geez get to the point, your breath stinks" Almost snorting, you saw him deadpanned. "I hate you...NOW LISTEN! Instead of making single objects, I can actually make a copy of a person you think of, or have you turn into them-" Your eyes went to sparkle. "I can be Bakugou?!"

"That's what I f****** just said! Are ya dumb! Oh no, did the straw hat and you switch brains?!"

"Just answer the damn question..." He sighed. "Yes you can turn into Bakugou..but he's far too cocky and loud so let's not do him.." Your body turned to luffy, who still seemed to be stuck. But as your eyes looked around, they lande don smoker, who was already there?!

"Who should we turn into...? Because we are running out of time..."

Venom smirked, as he looked to you. "I got just the person..."

As he whispered into your ear, your eyes widened, then smirked.

"Wow...but doesn't he seem a bit too powerful..? I mean he is pretty OP"

"Just shut up head to Zoro and Sanji damn it."

Smiling your hands up. "Alright, your the boss..."

Turning your head, you saw a sneaky path, perfect to not get caught.

Walking, your smile then formed a smirk as your cloak went up.

"Don't worry luffy, help is a long the way..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count : 8.5k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
298K 27.8K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
683K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...