His No Ordinary Girl

By Rahyia29

Kumi Tezuka, cousin of the very strict and very serious looking Captain of Seigaku's Tennis Club, Kunimitsu T... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Author's Note

Chapter Ten

240 8 1
By Rahyia29

If happy ever after did exsist...
I would still be holding you like this...

• • • • • •           💠 ⚕️ 💠 ⚕️           • • • • • •

Kumi’s POV

Akiko arrived at Tezuka’s house at six thirty and Kumi gladly opened the door for her best friend to come in.

“Let’s go upstairs.” Kumi said after closing the door.

“Did we have the whole house to ourselves? Why does it seems like we’re the only people here?”

“Ah, Ojiisan went out of town with Kunimitsu’s parents and will return next week. Kimiko won’t be here because she’s going to the hospital to look after a friend. As for Kuni, he’s not yet here… but he will come home sooner or later.”

They enter inside her room. Akiko put her things on the floor and proceed to Kumi’s bed and lay down.

“Gosh! I’m so tired!”

Kumi also went towards her bed and sit down. She grabbed one pillow and hugged it.

“So?”

She deeply sighed before asking what’s been bothering her for a while now.

“What if… if someone asked you to be his girlfriend but you find it insincere? What will you do?”

“Insincere?"

"Yeah.."

"Of course, I’m won’t believe him.” Akiko sit down and face her. “Why? Did Fuji asked you like that?”

She slowly nod and started talk about what had happened to her and the Tensai during lunch. She tells her everything without missing any details.

“I see. That’s why both of you were quiet when you arrive at the rooftop.”

“Hai.”

“Since you’re bothered by that simple teasing from him, I can say that you already like him? You know, romantically..”

"Hai."

Akiko nodded and motion her hand for Kumi to wait. “Give me a second.”

Her best friend then started to scream like a fool. Giggling around the bed.

Then she remembered, 'Oh right! Akiko often teases her towards Fujii!’

“Okay, when did you realize this?” Akiko asked afterwards.

“When the two of us went to Kanagawa.” She smiled as she felt happy that she has someone to talk to about her feelings, but shy at the same time.

“Gosh, Kumi! Do you know why I joined Eiji in teasing you to Fuji?” Kumi shook her head. “Because I know all along that you had feelings for him!”

Kumi tilted her head and frowned. “I don’t get it.”

Akiko rolled her eyes and started to talk about their freshman year. “I still remember our first day in Seigaku, how you tell me about this guy in your class who has a pair beautiful of blue eyes and how you’re so gravitated with it.”

Yeah, she sure knows the feeling because up to even now, she’s still gravitated to those pair of blue eyes.

“At first, I thought you’re just admiring his features because I agree that Fuji's eyes are really something. But as the time goes by, I notice that you’re different when he’s around. You’re so conscious and at the same time, your being true.” Aki squeeze her hands and looked directly in her eyes. “You may not know it or you’re just unaware of what you feel towards him, but I do! And I am so happy that you finally realized it on your own.”

Kumi thought of how she was whenever Fuji's around. Yes, Aki was right.

How come she haven’t notice it herself? Only now?

She’s been attracted to Fuji from the moment she laid her eyes to him! Likes him for how long she can remember. Gosh!

But Akiko's words doesn’t solve her problems with Fuji. She doesn't want her feelings ruin their friendship.

“You know what? You should confess to him!”

“No!” she exclaimed. She didn’t like the idea of confessing specially, when she don’t know if she have a chance or not.

“But why?” Akiko tilted her head. “What if he’s serious when he asked you to be his girlfriend?”

“What if not?” she retorted. She doesn’t like the feeling of rejection and the feeling of being left behind. Of course, Fuji will avoid her if she confess and he doesn’t feel the same.

Their friendship will be at risk if she will act impulsively.

She need signs!

————————————

After her heart to heart talk with Akiko, they decided to go down to cook some dinner.

They were currently preparing the ingredients for the curry when the door bell rang.

“I’ll go and see who it was.” She dash towards the front door and swung it open. Her eyes widened to see the people standing in front of it.

“Hoi~ hoi~”

“Wari wari for the sudden intrusion, Kumi-chan senpai.”

“Konnichiwa senpai.”

“Konnichiwa, Kumi-chan.”

She look at them one by one. Eiji, Momo, Echizen and Oishi. What the heck are they doing here?

“Konnichiwa minna. Anou~ Kuni hasn’t come home yet.” She informed them.

Oishi then explained that her cousin is had gone to the grocery, together with Fuji and Inui to bought something for dinner.

He also said that they’re here for a sleepover and Kuni had already asked permission to his parents and they agreed.

“So all the regulars are going to sleep here?”

“No. Kawamura can’t make it because he’s helping his dad at their restaurant. Kaido can’t also come because it’s his mother’s birthday today.”

“I see."

So, the boys help Akiko peel the vegetables while she prepares the guess room for their visitors.

When done, she goes to the kitchen and help them as well.

After a while Kuni and the others arrived. They bought barbecue!

Oishi, along with Inui and Eiji take charge of grilling. While Akiko, Momo and Echizen set up the table in the garden. Kuni went upstairs to take a shower.

That leaves her alone with no other than Fuji himself. He's quite though and just watching her on what she was doing.

“Do you mind if I help?”

She shook her head. “No.”

Fuji chopped the meat while she chopped the vegetables. They’re both silent while doing it.

She take a deep breath. She felt nervous but happy at the same time.

So, this is what it feels like when you’re alone with someone you like. This is nerve-racking for her!

She can’t focus on what she's doing and secretly glances at Fuji, while the latter is busy chopping while wearing that yellow apron.

DShe had the opportunity to just freely look at him and adore every features he had.

Fuji's not smiling at the moment and seemed really focus, his sharp eyes open. For her, this Fuji looks hot! His fairly pale skin also suits him too. But his hair grew much longer now and it’s covering most of his face.

She had the urge to move closer to him and move away the strands of hair that’s covering his face.

“Oh crap!” she flinched as blood started to drip from her finger.

Fuji, in an instant, move closer to her and motion her to the faucet to wash her finger.

“Where’s your first aid kit?”

She’s about to get it but Fuji stopped her.

“Sit still and tell me where it is.”

So, I told him and he immediately get it. I sit on the kitchen counter and he sit next to me.

He clean my wound with alcohol and put some ointment before he wrap it with a bandage.

“Arigato, Fuji-kun.”

“You shouldn’t be spacing out when your holding a knife.” His gaze shifted from my finger to my eyes, still unsmiling.

“Eh? Uh— H-hai~”

Gosh! This is embarrassing! 

“Gomen… for what happened during lunch. I know I shouldn’t have said that.”

She felt hopeless as soon as Fuji said those words…

I guess I'm right all along...

What he said earlier was just pure teasing and he didn't really meant anything.

This feeling sucks!

• • • • • •           💠 ⚕️ 💠 ⚕️           • • • • • •

Author-chan is back! How's everyone doing? Hope you all are still okay and safe!

So... Here's the update! I do hope you'll like it. ☺️  Author-chan also apologize for the slow update... It's harvest season and we're quite busy. But I'll try to update more often when things are done.

Anyway, Happy 670 reads! Domo for supporting this fic even if my writing sucks!

Thank you! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 7K 63
Everyone was shocked to see Ryoma Echizen hugging a girl they saw for the first time. The senpais are excited to hear who she is and how did she beco...
1K 21 8
『COMPLETE』 【Prince of Tennis fanfiction; Fuji/OC】 No matter how long it had been, no matter how short he could have this moment with her like this...
56.5K 1.1K 24
Miyako's joined the Seishun Makuen High School student body - though she has skills in Tennis she won't join the club. And yet, she's caught the eye...
3.1K 81 8
Fem! Ryoma. Ryoma is actually a cross-dressing tennis player trying to avoid any more attention, but then she learns that maybe for that one person...