Swallow - Riven By His Hands...

بواسطة bitchywitch131

-------------------------------------------------------- __He went to the bed in the middle of the room and s... المزيد

××××××play in the morning //part 1 ××××××
×××××Play in the morning - Part 2×××××
'°• useless little omega •°'
^ *........ never wanted this .......* ^
××{==== ON THE GROUND ====}××
・:*:・ °•......in one part of me......•° ・:*:・
controlling him
_____'°•but it's just the starting•°'_____
*** he cried more ***
✪)/again left alone \(✪
*##shattered into pieces ##*
××××××.........I'm really sorry..........××××××
。・:*:・(✿◕×making progress×◕✿)・:*:・ 。
✧・゚:*×××××× fake love ××××××*:・゚✧
××××'°•WHEN DOWN COMES ; ) •°'××××
***''finally we met again yoongi ' '***
@ I hope you like it ##
:・゚✧### seek for his warmth ###✧・゚:
'°• SHINING ON THE MIRROR •°'
'°• surprise surprise •°'
•°' himself and his past '°•
•°' their missing brother ! '°•
* regretting his whole life decision *
* surely not all alphas are same *
a/n
'°• Nineth Bill's heir. •°'
•°'World stopped spinning '°•
* cover. *
~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm not your Jimin~~~~~~~~~~~
SWALLOW - 2

●★! YES MASTER !★●

2.6K 75 7
بواسطة bitchywitch131

2900 words count...

_______________________________

With a very loud and unprofessional sliding sound almost being crashed , a car stopped on the half finished construction side of the long bridge , where your eyes can't spot a single life until both end of the bridge . The front door of the car open with so much force and a angry alpha stepped out of the vehicle immediately marching to the other side forcefully opening the door as well . He grabs jimin's left hand yanking it in the process , who was a crying mess and dragged him towards the middle oh the bridge .

" Jungkook .. Jungkook please stop .. let me explain ... " he cried more not knowing his cries weren't reaching these deaf ears of his alpha boiling in rage .

"Jungkook please.. I was going to tell you two.. Please believe me... I love you... Jungkook I really love you... Please..... " But Jungkook wasn't buying any of these. He pushed him and Jimin feel on his knees crying his heart out.

" Get up you piece of shit ." he shouted " I hate your cries .. don't show me these ugly fake tears of yours .. there are also just lies ."

" No alpha please first hear me out ... please ." He begged sinking towards him .

" Don't you dare . I'm disgusted to even look at your filthy face . I'm warning you .. never call me alpha again . You are not suppose to be choosen to be our mate .. fuck ..." numerous curse throwing at him .

"I love you .. thats not a lie .. I'll never betray you .... please jungkook I was doing this to protect you ..."

" wah .. what a brilient actor you are .. now you want me to believe you ? fucking slut ."

" Just give me this one last chance to prove my self .. I'll do anything.... I love you and I mean it when I say it ."

" You want to try your luck .. no?"

He nodded in agreement . His eyes sparkled with hope that soon would be crushed into pieces .

" Then would you grant my single wish ... omega ?"he asked sarcastically eyes telling a evil theory . but nonetheless jimin agreed without a single thought .

" Then jump of the bridge .... for this love ." he pointed at himself a useless stupid grain making its evilness visible .

------------------------------------------------------------------

" How is he now , Jin hyung ?" Taehyung asked Jin as soon as he stepped out of the special vvip emergency room .

" He is out of danger now. "

" You shouldn't have saved him hyung. "

" What the fuck Jungkook... Don't be ridiculous . He cheated on us that doesn't mean you'll make him suicide . "

" I wasn't forcing him hyung.. He himself asked for that. "

If it was not for Taehyung Jimin would have been dead by now. They did follow them but lost track in the middle. Luckily their car has trackers , and they reached on time just after Jimin jumped off it.

" Jungkook shut up... " Jin ended up arguing with him.

" Just leave whatever happened... I'm heading back home.. I'm not gonna get in this shit again.. And i don't care about him from now on. " And saying that Taehyung marching towards the elevator turning his back to them.

Apparantly Jungkook too stormed out following him leaving the two eldest solving it by themselves.

" What do you think Joonie... Where is it going anyway? " He said softly looking at their disappearing back .

" We don't know what happened in between them exactly Jinie and besides it can't be a small cause either for Jungkook to act like that. I just hope it'll get settled down soon . It's getting out of hand now. " He looked towards the door where an unconscious Jimin was admitted.

Jimin hadn't open his eyes . Jin was talking to Hobi on the phone about his condition . Hobi told him the whole story of the three newly found mates . Jin was curious as well , he suspected something this deeper shit too but wasn't satisfied of the reason ,found rather depressing . He's still not believing what he was informed ... it's like Luna was not herself aware of this mess .

" For a second I really believed it Hobi ... but my heart denies every word of it . He can't do this hobi .. he's too innocent for this .. I know .. I'm telling you someone is behind all this ....he just.....just can't ."

" At first I also thought he's been tricked or something .. but believe me Jin hyung .. he's not what we all thought he is .. he's been playing with fire for a long time ... now time for bounce back . His all deeds are paying well hyung . He'll be facing the consequence well hyung . Trust me you wont believe what we saw hyung .."

" Isn't it already what you told me Hobi ...."

" No hyung ... he's been lying to us from the very beginning and even after finding them as mate can't stop him ... hyung would you believe it, he was the main weapon they called "Tiny" ?"

His face turned angry for a split second but immediately replaced with a disgust look when he heard the name tiny ; the main weapon going to be used against their little underground secret .

As he was talking someone knocked on the door . With permission from the head doctor of the hospital a nurse came in to inform that the patient that was on the VVIP section baught by their brothers had gain consciousness and now crying and wasn't even telling anyone the reason either .

" Hobi I'll talk to you later . Jimin has opened his eyes . Tell the others .. I'm going to check upon him ." and he made his way to the said omega .

____________________________________________________

A nurse was taking details about the patient's health conditions, she noticed the person was already awake. He blinked his eyes stearing here and there maybe collecting knowledge about the unfamiliar room suddenly started hiccuping with pained expressions holding onto himself tightly.

The nurse tried to calm him ... but he wasn't listening . so she went to call jin . After a few minutes jin came to the hospital room . When he first entered Jimin didn't notice him and was murmuring something as if scolding himself for some thing while crying in between his talk .

When Jin came the boy was a crying mess but when he saw Jin he immediately stopped crying , his expression showing like suddenly remembering something out of the blue . He smiled at him and called for him softly " Jin hyung ."

Jin didn't bugged a split . Was still confused why did he behaved like that , like a mantel patient . He silently walked to the bed his eyes not leaving the innocently smiling one .

" Jin hyung .. did you really came to meet me in the heaven ?"

Jin was shocked to say ... he wasn't expecting to hear this kind of something from the younger .

_____________________________________________________

" The fuck hyung. You seriously going to see him? He's acting ... Seriously you guys...and Jin hyung..... How easily you fall for his words! "

" Kookie if you think he's acting then why don't you put him on his place yourself. " Taehyung said maintaining his cold gaze trying to hide his effected heart that wasn't at rest.

After Jimin's unexpected question Jin talked to him and tried to know why he's acting this way and he got a incoherent answer. And every now and then Jimin would have a mental breakdown that bought Jin to one last option, to tell his mates about his condition and let them talk to him.

Jin called Taehyung and told him about what happened till now and it concluded to make him comprehend the truth by himself.

Taehyung went to hospital , as for Jungkook even I didn't notice where he had disappeared into.

A few minutes later his mate was standing outside the door of the hospital cabinate . When he was not fully prepared... His eyes picking through the round shaped glass part of the hospital door talking notes of the luxurious vvip room trying hard not to witness any site that can make him run inside to an adorable omega..... Lastly they feel on his omega who wasn't crying at the moment but his face telling that he cried a lote in the past hours , his puffy red eyes his tear stained cheeks drying itself... It hurts to see him this way but the most hurtful thing was that their eyes met but only for Taehyung coz for inside nobody can see through the glass. That means he was looking at the door waiting patiently that someone would come in but for whom? ...

What if he is waiting for someone from them... What if he's waiting for Taehyung ?.....what if he's waiting for Jungkook...? What if.....

What if he's not....

What if he's waiting for that someone who's all behind this....

Was all his cries ... All his words were just acting... His previous talk with Jin was acting.....? Just like Jungkook said.....

Thinking that he leaved the place with a angry mood.....

Little did he knows Jimin wasn't waiting for any of them ... He would know if and only if Jin had told their total conversation at the first place instead of requesting him to come over to understand him.

___________________________________________________

It's true when Taehyung told Jungkook to teach his mate a lesson himself he wanted the process to be difficult but nobody did ever imagine how he was going to make it happen in the name of 'slave contract ' .

An ice cold glass of water was the peaceful sleeping beauty woken by. An arrogant bitchy faced gentlemen stood there holding the empty glass from which water was thrown to the quiet little figure who was wide awake now.

He jolt upwards when suddenly a very cold liquid touched his skin. With his mini hands he wiped the required amount of the liquid to help his eyes open and see who did this to him widening his eyes when met his mate's fire glowing eyes.

Jimin was confused .. why Jungkook is here ... his mind keep repeating that it's afterlife coz it is set in his mind that he died while trying to stand for his love to jungkook jumping off the bridge .

" Enjoyed fooling Jin hyung and tae hyung ?" Jungkook asked greeting his teeth while trying to calm himself not to start any drama . In his eyes Jimin is again playing with their minds and their emotion . But this time he'll not let him succeed in his plan and now he came up with a super evil plan to overtake Jimin in his own game and make him suffer this life .

Seeing that he couldn't earn any reaction from Jimin who was too caught up in himself and his thought that he didn't even heard anything , made his blood boil . None of then realised when his hand reached for jimin to hold a handful of his hair . He yanked his head backward forcing him to look up to him.

Gaining his whole focus on himself didn't satisfied his inner beast's heart when he could only see fearful hurt eyes glossy with tears . How ironic... One who made him cry doesn't want to see him cry.

Both looking at each other not moving at all . Lot's of emotions flowing through their intimate bodies . Luna knows how to make perfect couple , but this one way incomplete....

' he cheated on us ! '

His eyes flicked from normal to reddish brown, his alpha wanting to take over and punish their omega for his .....

" Shit ! " He muttered shaking his head a little trying not to lose his sense .

They were still at the position ; his one hand griping Jimin's hair still much painfully hard so banding backward , lips slightly parted naturally by the force and his eyes not leaving Jungkook. But just, oh god..... If you could see how Jimin was looking at him , it just can't be described.

Clearing his mind he bought his full attention to Jimin now . It's sad but Jungkook had to put a fake angry face , thought it was only for slightest second till he could adjust to these loving eyes of their omega which is not resistible for any alpha .

At least fighting all his strength he pulled out Jimin from the hospital bed by his hair .

"Jungkook stop! " Jin shouted, Taehyung standing behind him a scowl on his as they entered into the room spectating the scene.

" What are you doing? Can't you see he's injured! "

" Oh please Jin hyung. He don't deserve your kindness. "

" Jungkook leave him.. Leave his hair Jungkook. "

Jin was trying to pull Jungkook away from Jimin but his hold didn't lose resulting Jimin dragged with him in the process with much force.

Taehyung didn't bugged and Jimin was still confused with their behavior thought distracted from the pain thoroughly.

Eventually Jin gave up not wanting to hurt the omega more than he already is.

" Please leave him Jungkook. " He said in a low worried voice, the tone was tensed . He is a doctor, currently Jimin's doctor as well and he knows- he knows better.

" His mantle condition is not good. I'll let you do what ever you want but first know his doctor's opinions on his health. "

" What the... " He frustratingly stepped back ruffled his hair and looks down.

".. Fuck! "

" You will not stop me Jin hyung! " His voice leaking venom , " I'm gonna do what ever I want with or without your consultation . " If he didn't lifted his head you could missed his purplish blue eyes which Jin also never had seen .

" What did you planned to do then ? " Taehyung finally spoke up. Where Jimin literally not having any idea was looking like a kicked puppy .

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other in a very long time, they made eye contact in ages.

" I..... "

" Hmm..? "

He sighed. Taking a deep breath he again started but before he could....

" Ummm.. You should not fight over me angels... " He smiled at them and they looked at each other .

" Oh.. Shut your bullshit! You again started. " He stutters because of how loud and angry Jungkook sounded. " I'm not gonna tolerate you anymore. "

Shining eye drops were picking through the beautiful blue eyes .

" What are you saying.. I-I-I'm not... I I haven't done anything , I swear. I just want you to have a decent conversation. "

" Decent conversation!?... You slut! " Jungkook shouted with anger raising in high velocity gripped his collar and he almost ..... Almost.... Slapped him Taehyung coming in between them to stop him.

" Jungkook.... ! Jungkook first try to understand what actually he was trying to say... " Jin knows there's nothing he's capable of right now but he can't just stood there doing nothing when he knows everything about his condition.

Jungkook looked at Jin in disbelief. " What's left now? "
"Jungkook he is a special patient. " He didn't want to call Jimin a mental patient . " I want you to be polite with him. "

Jungkook couldn't hold his anger any more . He pushed Jimin to the ground so hard and Jimin fall hitting his head becoming unconscious.

______________________________________________________

In the living room of Kim mension men were discussing on a matter of fear of being abandoned for omegas.

Jin the oldest collecting all the statements still didn't succeed in expounding his misunderstanding . Jungkook nevertheless repeating the same lastly stating his proposal that he wants to control this cheater's life becoming his master thought slave contract.

On the other hand Taehyung was worried for Jimin and Jungkook both but with different reasons. He doesn't remember when did he leave Jungkook to learn about those and God knows how . On the other hand how will he use it against Jimin , the thought worrying him a lot.

Yes he was still angry and upset with Jimin's previous false face game and wants to punish his omega as well but not in this situation.

" His all acting will fade away when he'll start dealing through this. " He said gesturing towards the papers on the big glass table.

" What if he refuses? " Hobi hyung asked.

" He'll not refuse if he would want us to believe in his love like the last time. And if he refuses then it proves his guilt. "

" And what exactly you're planning to do if he agrees to this? " Jin asked praying for Jimin's life.
' oh.. God... Jimin... Please make him refuse God. '

" I'll make him kneel down and bow down to me and make his life a hell until my heart satisfies. "

Everyone were silent until a small figure came in front of them facing Jungkook , silently went near him and kneel down and bowed.

All were speechless at the point. Nobody noticed some one was hearing their conversation the whole time standing on the last step of the stairs.

" I'm accepting my faith. I'll do what ever you say Jungkook, with pleasure. "

" Then be our slave for whole life and please us as your masters. "

Every one was observing his movement while imagining their own escapes.

" I'll do what ever you want. " Repeating that he looked up to Jungkook in the eyes wanting nothing but his love.

" I'll not do anything before you sign those papers. "

" Ok Jungkook. I'm signing them then. "

" And you'll never call our names from your filthy mouth. You may address us as master. You understand? " He demanded seeing the almost completely signed ledger total arranging contract.

Jimin nodded his head.

" Words punk.! "

Thought Jimin tried his best to hold back his tears which eventually found their way out he gathered all his strength to voice out what Jungkook wanted to hear...

" Yes master. "

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

101K 7.7K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
47.9K 1.2K 13
He lower his pant and boxer his dick is erect standing straight " Now you have to solve this problem, come here babe" He said in his deep seductive v...
268K 16.1K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
100K 5.4K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...