Yandere Various Harems Squid...

By Yandere_Harems_37

Renaeé Kanae Kyoto , She had long, straight, black hair that reached just below her waist, worn Downs with t... More

Chapter 1.| Salesman in Train Station
Chapter 2.| Voices Inside my Head
Chapter 4.| Going Back , Junho Suspensions
A/N
Chapter 5.| Returned and Bathroom
Chapter 6.| Honeycomb , Fights
A/n

Chapter 3.| Red Light,Green Light

1.4K 51 6
By Yandere_Harems_37

Renaeé Pov

I was recalling all the events on what happened since I got here i waked up in this strange place , i meet this very cute girl, she almost got beat up and I saved her , and there's this guy talking to me , " do you know where we are ?" He asked me i only shook my Head.

" I don't .. " i said as He Looked ate Me and looked around again.

" All these peoples look ... Like they're in the same situation as us ." I said out of nowhere.

" If it's like the movies , then we're are forced to survive for some kind money or something " I told the guy , He was startled by my assumption.

" S - survived ...?" He questioned. I just only shrugged and went to talk to 067.

" Konnichiwa , you alright ... ?" I asked. She only looked down and slightly just nodded.

" Not much of a speaker, eh ?" I say as she just stayed silent. I looked around and I see multiple people stand Out. I didn't have much Time Too analyzing them since these peoples with masked comes in.

As i felt uneasy by each person in the room, the people with the masked all begin to walk up and stood there's. It's like a military camping.

" I would like to extend a heart too welcome to you all. Everyone here will participate different games in six days." The guy in the masks says in a robotic voice. " Those who win all six games will get a Handsome's cash prize." The guy continuing.

" How are we supposed to believe u " someone yelled.

" You suddenly put us to sleep , take out phones and wallets away, Then Bring us to this place ! Now you show up saying you'll pay us a Handsomely for playing a few games...... ?! "He still  continued.

Well he did have a point. I didn't have THAT much money on me other than that attractive businesses man giving me but still it made me Sad when just i didn't find my Last bit of Money.

We got our lunches and I sat down next to 067. This all veguely reminds me of my elementary school.

" Hey " I Heard a voice said , I Looked at 067.

" What did you do before this ?" She's asked while not looking at me , She is  just continued on eating Her Lunch.?, Or dinner ? Or breakfast ? I'm just not sure anymore's..

" Well ... I didn't really do anything , " i mumbled out. " I Left my Hometowns, i moved to south Korea and became a great instruments players in different restaurants and helping and visitings my sister's cafe shop and things Liked all that stuffed " I Said.

067 looked at Me with just so Much of  curiosity.

" Why did you leave your Hometown " She asked , i rubbed my the napes off my neck and slightly let out a Beerus small sad smile's

" my mom has cancer and my Father died in a car crash , so i left to finding a job in south Korea to help my mom " I Said. She mouthed an " ooh " and the both of us continued eating , telling of each other our situation before we got here and everything.

After that we we're then had Too Sign a piece of paper That's only Had 3 not so uncooled instructions , but I had to do this for my mom and to supporting both my sisters as well. After doing up my signature on the paper i Left and I immediately went straight to sit down with the rest who also finished Theirs.

Soon enough i watched as The rest off The players finished signing Theirs so i also feel like someone was watching me but I don't know where and that's this is actually creeping me out.

" All players get ready, the very top  first games is about to begin "

" I must repeat all of the Players get Ready,The first game is about too as  begin "

We all got up and The guards quickly lead everybody up too A staircase full of Bright colors which made me a just cringe inside my brain a bit but Since this is a childhood Memories Games I won't be saying a word.

Everyone took photos and until then a minute later it was finally my turn but this picture is what I did

After that I quickly followed The Rests of the following peoples until then the doors opened up reveling a doll just of near the red lines.

One of the guys bet each others and to quickly noticed me and begun to Talks to me " hey beautiful "," your Looking Beautiful Today " they both said. They continued to flirt with me not noticed the glare everyone was giving them to the 2 flirting boys , hoping they would be eliminated from the first games.

Until a voice in the intercom systems came on telling us the rules.

" the first games would be Red light and Green Light When " It " sayings Red Light you must stop , " It " Says Green Light, you can move , if your movements is all detected , you're Eliminated From The Games

" i must repeat , the first games will be Red light , green light when " it " says Red light you must stop when " it " says green light you can moved, if your movements is all detecting, you're eliminated from the Games "

We watched as the doll turned around and begun to sing

" Green Light " the doll said who's still not turning around.

I watched as the males two ran From The rest of the group as they continue to followed them until out of nowhere the doll turned around and said

" Red Light " Everyone stops moving 1 of them try themselves to stop moving until a voice rang out.

" Player 324 eliminated " then out Off nowhere a gunshots rang out Loudly.

" Green Light " The creepy Freak Doll Said.

The man kept moving until he made it near too his Friend who was laying on the ground until the doll then Shouted out

" Red Light " The Doll said as it every one stopped moving.

" Hey get up , you can stop pretending now you idiot " He Said.

But then out of nowhere He coughed blood out of his mouth and onto The Ground Floor and that made The boy scared until he began too move away until the doll noticed him and that as he quickly began to run away But For soon enough got shot and his blood to went straight on the female who Then touched the Blood and then screamed as everyone around her did The Same Thing. 

Time Skip { Because I'm Too Lazy } ~

After Finishing round one of the game i definitely feel like sh!t anyways so as we sat down on the floor with all The others Survivors. Anyways i watched as the woman begged that she will all pay her rent and dept Money and she will do anything for it.

Out of nowhere the Guards grabbing's the remote and money begun too now completely poured Downs Rights Into  The Piggy Bang. Shocking everyone's, soon enough we knew that we needed to vote to leave or to stay in the games and I immediately knew what to do so I won't go crazy. 

But everyone immediately still wants to voted , and so we won against up of The guards and they let us voted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 12.3K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
848K 39.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
187K 5.6K 34
Yandere Peter Pan x Reader {COMPLETED ; BEING EDITED} My take on a more grown up version of a classic story. Please note that I do not own Peter Pan...
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc