A Soldier's Heart

By CL-005

Lincoln Loud, A boy who is mistreated by his family and friends because his 'BAD LUCK' thanks to his sister L... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Christmas Special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

6.6K 69 60
By CL-005

Chapter 5

Second chance

The same day

We are located at Royal Woods and we see Lincoln who was still on the ground being hugged by Lily who was still crying in happiness while Daiku was watching the beautiful Sister and brother moment with a smile.

Lincoln: Hehe i miss you too Lily (he said as he lifted Lily into his arms) look at you, your so big now (he said as he poke Lily's nose making her laugh) Hey Dai (he said calling his boyfriend who looks at him) do you think you can stay for a while?

Daiku: Sure Linky i don't mind (he said smiling at his boyfriend)

Lily: Linky? (She said looking at Daiku and then at Lincoln) why did he call you that?

Lincoln: Well that's because .... (He said and grabbed Daiku's hand smiling at each other and then looks at Lily) Because we are dating (he said with a smile)

Lily: (she was surprised to hear that and got excited) Woah Really?! Since when?! but if you two are boys then who will do the "thing" and who will be .....

She couldn't continue because Lincoln quickly covered her mouth.

Lincoln: B-but Lily! Who t-told you that? (He said very blushing from what he just heard)

Daiku: ....... (He just kep quiet and began to think unholy things with his boyfriend, just thinking about it making him blush widely)

Lily: i don't, i just heard it when mom and dad are talking about it with Lynn (she said innocently)

Lincoln: (when he heard that name he couldn't help but get angry but he controlled himself) hehe well okay, shall we go inside? (He asked Lily and Daiku who was still imagining) um ... Dai are you good? you look very red (he said worried)

Daiku: (he come out of his trance when he heard Lincoln) um y-yes Linky I'm fine (he said with a nervous smile)

After that the three proceeded to enter the house and Lincoln noticed that the lights are off.

Lincoln: Hey Lily, why are the lights are of .....

He didn't finished because the lights turned on and everyone inside shouted.

All except Lynn: Surprise!!!!!

When Lincoln saw that sudden greeting, even though he was a tough and brave soldier at Bloodline military academy he can still get scared quickly, after that he fainted due to the sudden surprised.

All: Lincoln!!

Leni: Why did Lincoln fall asleep? Is it bed time already? (She said as she put a finger on her chin making a thoughtful pose)

While Leni was still thinking for an answer the parents got closer to Lincoln to look at him better.

Rita: Look Lynn even though he was at a military academy he's still the same boy who was scared by sudden surprises (she said looking at Lincoln who was still unconscious)

Lynn Sr: My champ didn't change.

And that the parents took Lincoln and lay him down on the sofa.

While he was lying down all the sisters looks at him.

Lori: Wow he literally looks very different (she said as she looks at Lincoln carefully)

Leni: Look at his scar between his left eye it looks cool!

Luna: Bruh, he looks so tall i think he is almost at Lori's height.

Luan: and his way of clothing, he doesn't wear his usual orange anymore.

Sisters minds except Lynn: He looks handsome (they thought with a small blush)

While the sisters was looking at Lincoln who was still unconscious the parents noticed Daiku and they greeted him.

Rita: Hi Daiku, how are you?

Daiku: Hello Mr. And Mrs. Loud, I'm good thanks for asking.

Lynn Sr: What brings you here? did you know that Lincoln will be coming home?

Daiku: Well not really, i was at the park but suddenly two guys started bothering me and suddenly Lincoln came and i was surprised by his appearance, he beat those guys and gave them a threat as not to approach me again and ...... (he suddenly stopped and begins to blush)

Rita: Is something wrong? (She asked with concern)

Daiku: W-well i-is that i-i kiss him (he said with a nervous smile)

Lynn Sr: (he was surprised upon hearing that) so did he got mad or something? (He said Hoping that Lincoln didn't got mad)

Daiku: No, on the contrary he reciprocated (he said with a happy tone)

Rita: (she was relieved to hear that and said) and what happened next? (She asked excitedly)

Daiku: Well (he started to blush) he asked me to be his boyfriend and ... I accepted (he said with a in love tone)

When the parents heard that they were happy for Lincoln became he finally confessed his love for Daiku but what they don't know was that the Loud Sisters heard that and they started screaming with excitement and quickly approached Daiku and asked him many questions.

Lori: Can you literally tell us the whole story?! (she said excitedly)

Leni: When is the wedding?!

Luna: how will you do the "thing"?

All: Luna!

Luna: Sorry hehe, i got excited.

Lola and Lana: How will your relationship work?

Rita: Girls stopped! your pressuring him!

Sisters: Sorry.

Lynn: So the Bad Luck likes guy huh well i guess he is ......

Luna: (she interrupted her) Sorry Lynn but, he is not gay he is bisexual, do you remember his last relationship? It was with Ronnie Anne, so he likes Girls and Boys, and i think Lincoln's boyfriend is the one who is gay right dude (she asked looking at Daiku with a smile)

Daiku: Um ... Yes hehe (he said shyly)

Luna: Well we support you two right girls? (She asked looking at the rest of her sisters)

All except Lynn: We agree (they said with a smile)

Lynn: HA! Support the Bad Luck? Please if that's the case i will make fun of him for that (she said arrogantly)

Lynn Sr: Lynn Loud jr don't you even dare (he said angrily)

Lynn: What? Do you also support that he is ......

She couldn't finish because Lincoln, who was already awake, took her by the collar of her shirt and make her look into his eyes.

Lincoln: Don't you even dare say those words or else i will beat you up to death and put you on that stupid squirrel Suit and bury you 100 meters underground understand? (He said in a low and threatening tone making Lynn peed herself by accident)

Lynn: Y-y-yes (she said very scared)

Lincoln: Yes what?

Lynn: Yes!

Lincoln: I WANT TO HEAR A SIR YES SIR!! CADET!

Lynn: Sir yes Sir!

Lincoln: Now, get out of my site (he said with a cold tone)

After that Lynn quickly ran out of the living to go her room where she shared with Lucy and quickly shuts the door.

Then Lincoln look at his other sisters who were scared by the look he gave them even his parents, then Lincoln calms down and said.

Lincoln: (he was a bit red from embarrassment) Sorry about that hehe, i just can't control my anger towards her, and good to see you mom and dad (he said with a smile and hugged his parents)

When the parents felt his hug they reciprocated of course with a little fear for the behavior of their son, after parting he looks at his other sisters who was smiling nervously.

Lincoln: You know (he said with a serious tone making the girls even more nervous) i thought that they would not change, but from what I see thet have come to their senses, but it was 3 years late (he said making the girls sad) but i see that they support my relationship with Daiku (he said holding Daiku's hand) and that's what I wanted to all of you except for Lynn so ...... (He pause looking at them and smiles a little) i will give them a chance (he said and spread his arms) come hug your brother (he said with a smile)

When they heard that they cried in happiness and immediately pounce on him hugging with smiles on their faces for knowing that they will have another chance for their brother to forgive them.

The parents, Daiku and Lily only look at the scene with a smile.

Everyone deserves a second chance even when they did something stupid, but if they did it again well ...... third chances are hard to achieve.

And that's what the Loud Sisters know and they will do everything for their brother to forgive them, well except for Lynn and some who still believe that stupidity.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Me: You know from other stories that i read many fics that Lincoln will not forgive his sisters and some do, so, i am one of those, i mean if you believe something like "Luck" well that's all on you some other people don't believe that, they believe that hard work, determination and teamwork is the key and i think Lynn doesn't know thay hehe, but anyway i was able to finish the chapter!

Lily: we hope you liked it!

Me: And without more to say

Me/Lily:

-----------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 391 39
Carmen Sandiego has tract a VILE operation in Michigan. In a town of Michigan lives a 11 year old boy named Lincoln Loud. After the Bad luck fiasco...
6.2K 76 20
After so many nightmares & a horrible week, Lincoln can't take anymore. He runs away & a farmer lets him into his family. Will Lincoln return or will...
3.7K 141 12
( During the NSL timeline) After Lisa Loud's little experiment goes wrong, the world now has super powers, even Lincoln. But, he has a power that was...
9.9K 174 19
A woman takes Lincoln under her care when he had no one else to turn to