๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š / ๐™บ๐šž๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ...

By renenatic

โ”Š โ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ. โž โ”Š โ‡ข In which kurokawa izana had met a girl under the night s... More

๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š—๐š.
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ.
๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ.
๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š.

๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ.

1K 57 47
By renenatic

𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

ᵘⁿᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ.

rejection was one of the scariest thing that an in love teenager don't wanted it to happened if ever they confess to the person they love.

if they got rejected it's either they don't care at all saying it fine or maybe that teenager who'll probably cry.

they got rejected, they doesn't give a fuck about it. reject them all you like since they had a list of the person they love that soon they'll confess to them- it's a lucky if one of them returned their feelings.

while the other who got rejected, they'll try to not cry their tears out and just walk away saying 'it's fine' and after that their friends will comfort their friend crying.

it's actually weird when you confess to someone but they didn't returned the feelings since that person they love doesn't even know them- no offence but how the hell would they returned your feelings? it's a luck if they also feel the same even though they don't interact with eachother.

they is also normal ones like 'it's fine, friends?' then the next day they'll act like nothing happened, the confession didn't happened.

others who received the confession is... i don't know? someone actually confess to me and i don't even know how to reject the dude but anyways.

they would probably reject them nicely saying 'sorry i only see you as a friend' like they bought a whole ass adrian with them but at least the teenager they reject accept it.

while the other would actually reject them in a rude way, saying rude things like reasons why they rejected them- it's pretty rude.

this one is pretty an awkward one like how the hell would they reject them? reject them without hurting their feelings?

that's actually the case for our yuuji guy right here, it's been two years when he developed feelings for you and three months in a haft when he had the chance to be your friend.

he's actually glad when aiko trusted him, after all he had the lucky charm for his grandma.

november fifteen, that's the present that he decided to confess he's feelings for you. he'll accept it whatever kind of answer you gave him but he just hope even for just a little bit, he'll be thankful to the god above if you felt the same way.

he also wanted to dance with the person he likes under the moonlight, but what's sad is he might be just a stranger watching the person he likes dancing with a person they like.

「 嵐 」

yuuji happily walk to school with a big smile on his face, he might be nervous and shy whenever you approach him well that would be different today.

since today, is the day where he will finally confess his feelings for you. no backing down it's been two years and be won't want it to make it two digits.

he has the lucky charm grandma gave him, that should do the trick- but the doesn't mean he's going to manipulate you no, just need see luck.

as he entered his classroom he gave his every classmate a greeting such as 'hello' 'good morning' that totally found it weird for them.

is he ok or does he won a lottery or something? he's actually the type of guy to there class who will speak if needed and will shut up if someone told him to.

but him giving everyone greetings? it's doesn't suit right.

yuuji can here whispers like 'is he ok?' or 'is he rich now?' well he wish he had won the lottery but the case here is he's going to confess just like I write a few words ago.

he just can't wait for the school to finish, this smile of his will never me removed.

「 嵐 」

"

i'm gonna do it."

the bell rings indicating that school had already ended and student can go back home.

yuuji is currently standing in front of your shoe locker holding a paper writing about meeting him at the school backyard.

he went straight to your lucky so that he can put the paper before you go home, that would be embarrassing.

he took a deep breath and opened the locker and quickly closing it as he had his head low with a blush on his face.

he can't do it! the confidence he held when school starts had already vanished it an instant even though he just opened the locker.

this is pretty cliche, he could just ask her face to face since he had the 'confidence' but he can't to that since aiko might find him suspicious.

he again took a deep breath and stand straight with a confident look on his face.

"you can do it yuuji, face the consequences. "

he put the later in and quickly dashed his way towards the school yard waiting for you.

there's no turning back!

「 嵐 」

you sigh and shove your notebooks inside your bag before walking out of the classroom to head home by yourself.

aiko was not with you going home since she had to accompany ume back home like a gentleman would do.

you can't stop her of course i mean it's their couple moment so why would you ruined it (if someone can actually do it for you).

you opened your shoe locker revealing your shoes- and a letter coming from an anonymous human being.

you took it and read the letter, after reading it you sigh and walk your way to the schoolyard.

"guess going home could wait"

═══════════════

𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘥, 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨:)

- 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨.
═══════════════

u

pon arriving at the schoolyard you spotted yuuji who had a box of chocolates at the side fidgeting his hands.

your eyes slightly widened but immediately brush it off.

is he going to confess? please no you don't want to hurt a guy like him.

"yuuji-kun"

he flinched from the sudden familiar voice and immediately averted hisb gaze to your walking figure.

he stand up with the box of chocolates in hand as he took a deep breath "(y/n)-san.."

you stand in front of him with a soft smile plastered on your face that yuuji found it really comforting, but be knows that the smile you had in your face was telling him telepathically that you felt sorry.

he knows it no need to tell him but he just wanted to let it out the feeling he had for you for the past tell years- just let him confess it all.

"(y/n)-san, i like you"

there it is, he finally said it without hesitation in his voice bowing not wanting to see your face. don't do it.

"i understand if you don't felt the same way, but you do mind taking these chocolates i bake?"

you accepted the box of chocolates as you gave him a close eyed smile even though he haven't seen it yet since he's still bowing.

"thank you for the effort and i'm sorry, i see you as a friend and i already like someone else"

you stayed calmly not really had the plan to hurt his feelings.

"friends right?" yuuji ask as he straightened his back extending a hand for you to shake if you ever agree to him being friends.

you smile and shake your hands with his "of course, i'll be going now"

you started walking away waving a hand to him before going back home to appreciate the chocolates he bake for you.

you're sure that there's still someone tht yuuji will feel in love with.

yuuji had a smile on his face before sighing putting his hands to his hips.

"at least were friends"

he's lucky charm is useless sometimes but it's worth it, i guess.

「 嵐 」

"i'm really happy to be with you sweetheart, i really don't know what will happen if ever we broke apart."

ume and aikl was walking at the sidewalk hand in hand just finishing having their 'mini date' that would be the last one for the both of them.

after aiko receiving reports about her 'girlfriend' spreading rumors around that the poor student doesn't even know about it made her blood boil.

she has been receiving it for the past three weeks that she had enough, why would she make fun of those students who had a peaceful high school?

she did planned to break up with her before new year but looks like that would be sooner than she expected- she had enough and you can't blame her.

"ume, breaking your heart would be satisfying right?"

ume flinched completely didn't expect that as she removed her hands with hers and stare at her wide eyes.

"what- what are you talking about!? not a funny joke sweetheart" she nervous said as she chuckle thinking it was a joke.

yeah it's a joke, her sweetheart is funny after all.

"'ume, aiko was the one who write mean things to your table' is she right?" aiko ask referring about last month.

aiko wrote different kinds of mean things to her table that her classmates eyes slightly widened while she don't care at all and continue doing it.

"of course it's not you! you will never do that! and beside you did that for my safety right!"

"'sweetheart someone demand me do to it or else you'll get in danger' that what i said right?"

aiko had tears on her eyes when she stated that to her that ume of course felt for it, pretty funny to manipulate a stupid person that had a small brain.

"yes! what are you doing!?"

"remember when you saw me flirting with a guy? did i really did that or the guy forced me to?"

ume had a scared expression painted to her face, she won't believe it her girlfriend here is a nice person when and will protect her at all cost. her girlfriend who had the same feelings as her.

of course she'll believe her girlfriend than anyone else, she tells the truth while others don't.

"the guy forced you! are you ok aiko!"

aiko sigh and put he palm behind her neck cracking it "you're really stupid sweetheart"

she leand closer to her face with a stoic face- the soft and smiling aiko that ume knew wasn't there anymore, it was replaced with a cold one whenever aiko was overprotective to her twin sister.

"i was manipulating you ume, your bratty friends noticed that but you still defended me. i really appreciate it"

ume eyes widened and back away while aiko just put her hands inside her jacket watching her trembling.

she's anger- no she's scared.

"i still can remember when you betrayed (y/ n)-nee, you really think you're free from it? you had no reason to betray her like that. she trusted you but you broke it"

ume had the last straw she took a deep breath slapped aiko with all her strength, but that was completely useless for the purple haired female when she hold it before it can touch her cheeks.

the brunette haired female eyes slightly widened before aiko leaned again with the same cold face that she felt chill run down her spine.

"if you ever do something shit to my sister, i'll make sure to broke every bone you had so i suggest you to change school before that happened."

after saying that her stoic face curved into a small smirk that made ume's eyes slightly widened.

"yagi ume, i would like to cut this relationship off whether you like it or not. thank you for trusting me with all your heart."

she back away and started walking away not glancing the brunette female who was already crying her eyes out.

she can't accept it, she won't accept it. the effort she made just to made aiko hers bad completely broke into pieces.

"(l/n) aiko please let me explain! i can change just please come back!"

as aiko expected, poor little female did try to take her back the she of course won't give her a chance.

aiko had enough, she stare back at ume giving him the cold stare that make her eyes widened as more tears stream down to he cheeks.

"leave me along or i'll kill you"

ume don't want that, but due to her fear she unintentionally removed her self from aiko as she started to walk away leaving her tears.

wait, why does aiko leaving? she should removed her salty tears away and comfort her sweet things until her tears had stop pouring. aiko supposed walk her home right? then why is she walking away leaving her alone?

karma is a bitch, who wouldn't thought that karma is really a bitch.

looks like the (l/n) twins had a connection when it comes rejecting someone, it's either in a good way or a rude way.

the rejected guy who was glad that they're still friends, and a rejected female who received a painful rejection that she deserves.

「 嵐 」

- i suck when it come to manipulating sorry-

- i'll try speed running this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 396 14
This is a tokyo revengers fanfiction, I do not own any of the characters or plot. I also don't own any songs/pictures or media in this fanfiction. I...
17.3K 1.2K 17
๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝก When old flame ignited, many untold secrets of the past were unfolded. The moment they reunited, he...
56K 1.8K 20
[๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
175K 5.5K 26
[๐‘๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™...