Blue eyed Boy - Nouis (Mpreg...

By JennaTurner

Louis Tomlinson is a famous pop star, living the dream life and on tour around the UK and Ireland. Niall Hora... More

Blue eyed Boy - Nouis (Mpreg boyxboy)
Chapter 1 - cute blonde boy
Chapter 2 - fanboying, dreams and movies
Chapter 3 - texting and phonecalls
Chapter 4 - concert night
Chapter 5 - headaches, work and guitars
Chapter 6 - first kiss and 'I love you's'
Chapter 7 - Bananas and lovebites
Chapter 8 - first date (part 1)
Chapter 9 - interviews and crashes
Chapter 10 - hospitals and comas
Chapter 11 - one week later
Chapter 12 - Hazzabear
Chapter 13 - interviews, comming out and The Ivy
Chapter 14 - meet my mum.
Chapter 15 - House Party
Chapter 16 - Mr Payne
Annoucment - QnA
QnA chapter!
Chapter 17 - Fevers and Cuddles
Chapter 18 - Zayn's date
Chapter 19 - Party time
Chapter 20 - Planes and touring
Chapter 21 - Positive or Negative?
Zayn

Chapter 8 - first date (part 2)

16.1K 306 42
By JennaTurner

Shout out to @SonMaiya for guessing the date location! Haha all of your guesses were close!

-----------------------------------

~ Niall ~

Louis leads me into a building, how do I know? Well the air is warmer then it was before, we walk for a little while occasionally turn right or left. Soon we began to slow and the voices could be heard, where the hell are we? Soon enough we came to a complete stand still.

"You ready?" Louis asked from beside me. I nodded my head enthusiastically, he chuckled as the blindfold feel from my eyes. The area that we were in had a curtain on one side to hide us from view, the stage had the various tech equipment and stands. An orange microphone stood out from all the rest, I felt me eyes widen.

"Our first date is at an Ed Sheeran concert!?" I asked. Louis nodded his head, he looked pleased at my reaction.

"Oh my god! Thank you! Best date ever! I'm sure of it! And when I'm sure of some-" my rambles were cut off by a kiss, my hands were on Louis shoulders as his were on my hips.

A polite throat clearing sounded behind me, breaking off from Louis I turned around to see the man himself.

Ed Sheeran.

"So you made it Tommo!" Ed said as as he went to go hug him.

"Yep!" Louis replied, his hand was on my back.

"I see and who is your date?" Ed asked looking at me and then back at him.

"Ed meet my lovely boyfriend, Niall." Louis replied as he tugged me back into his side, I nervously smiled at Ed while moving slightly closer to Louis.

"Nice to meet you Niall." Ed said as he went to shake my hand, I stretched mine out and captured his.

"L-likewise." I replied, my stutter was back.

"Ni's a bit shy, but he also happens to be a fan of yours." Louis spoke to Ed in a comfortable manner, but he sent me a loving smile at my name.

"I see, well I've got to get this gig on so I'll see you lads later! Oh and you two make a lovely couple!" Ed called out as he jogged away from us, sending a sincere smile at us.

"That wasn't so bad was it Niall?" Louis asked, looking back at him I snuggled closer into his side. I was left speechless, I couldn't form words to get out of my mouth. The experience of meeting another idol was awesome, but just a tiny bit less then meeting Louis.

"It's okay Ni," Louis said after seeing my mouth open and close.

The concert started, A Team, Drunk, Small Bump, This, a story that Ed tells the audience. Then finally my all time favorite song starts to play, Kiss Me.

My arms wrap around Louis as he pulls me closer towards him, we slow dance. Our eyes locked the entire time, and at the end of the song we shared a passionate kiss. Hands intertwining into hair, soft lips against my slightly chapped ones. Louis's tongue licked at my lower lip begging for entrance, I gladly let his tongue into my mouth. The audience screamed when they saw something that I really didn't pay attention, all I could feel was Louis, all that I could smell was Louis, all that I could see was Louis behind my eyelids. Louis broke the kiss and we both panted, I was light headed from the kiss but I felt so good.

"I love you Louis." I said after opening my eyes, the crowd screamed.

"I love you to Niall." Louis replied, the volume of the arena increased ten fold.

"How about the video in the background huh? Wasn't it lovely?" Ed asked the crowd, I turned my head to look at him with confusion as the crowd screamed "Yes!"

"Do you want to know who they are?" Ed asked. The crowd screamed "yes!" Again.

"You'll find out soon." Ed said as he winked at them. Their was a few murmurs of 'tease' and such.

"But for now I have a special guest! He's a good friend of mine, please welcome Louis Tomlinson!" Ed shouted, the crowd screamed again. We broke apart and Louis pecked me on my lips, Louis walked out on stage. I could see his shoulder blades moving under his shirt, Louis reached Ed and hugged him. Louis looked back at me briefly before clasping his hand around the microphone, lifting it from the stand he took a look around the arena.

"Hi guys." Louis said and the crowd roared.

"I came here to night with a very special person, a person who has a huge spot in my heart. And to that person I would like to dedicate this song to you." Louis said addressing both the crowd and me, the volume increased but I could only see Louis moving from his spot to the black piano near the side of the stage. The piano was angled so Louis and I could see each other perfectly, Louis began to play an unfamiliar song and then his angelic voice joined in.

"People say we shouldn't be together

We're too young to know about forever

But I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' about (talk-talk-talkin' about)

'Cause this love is only getting stronger

So I don't wanna wait any longer

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine boy

Oh

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s

But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)

They would just be jealous of us,

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

One touch and I was a believer

Every kiss it gets a little sweeter

It's getting better

Keeps getting better all the time boy

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s

But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)

They would just be jealous of us,

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know how special you are

They don't know what you've done to my heart

They can say anything they want

'Cause they don't know us

They don't know what we do best

It's between me and you, our little secret

But I wanna tell 'em

I wanna tell the world that you're mine boy

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s (I love you)

But I bet you if they only knew (if they only knew)

They would just be jealous of us (they would just be jealous of us),

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right (feels so right)

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s

But I bet you if they only knew

They would just be jealous of us,

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know about us

They don't know about us"

Louis had sung the whole song to me, never looking away but only to look at the piano before him, Louis really loved me. I could see it in his eyes as the song progressed, as Louis's fingers hit the final keys the crowd screamed and cheered. He stood up and did a small bow at the crowd and smiled, that was it.

I came running out from behind the curtain and straight into Louis's arms, I still had tears in my eyes from the most beautifulest, loving, most touching performance I had seen in years. Louis had his arms around me but still held the mic in his hand.

"Let me introduce you all to my inspiration, guys and gals this is Niall." Louis introduced and they all replied back with a "hey Niall!" Turning my head around I gave the crowd a small nervous smile, wow the arena was full! There would of had to be at least a thousand people here, I turned my head back to burrow into Louis's chest and the crowd awed at me.

"He's a bit shy, I'm surprised that he even ran out here!" Louis said and audience chuckled, I hit Louis's back.

"Ow" he said. I grinned.

"Well we better get going, thank you for having me in your gig Ed! And thank you for having me on stage!" Louis exclaimed and I unwrapped my arms from around him, Louis took my hand and put the microphone back on its stand. We walked off the side of the stage but Louis stopped us just before we left and turned us so the audience could see us both before kissing me on the lips, the crowd cheered and we left the stage.

"What.....why?" I got out.

"Now the world knows your mine, I'm doing an interview tomorrow so I can explain there. But right now my priority is you, and now we have one last thing to do." Louis said leading us down the halls that we had traveled through earlier.

"What's that?" I ask curiously.

"Dinner." Louis said before he pushed the back door open, the night air surrounded us and made me shiver. Louis's arm wrapped around me as we hurried over to the car, unlocking the doors I jumped into the passengers seat and Louis jumped into the drivers.

He started the car up and we drove away, we had a little conversation on the way to dinner where ever that was.

"Did you like the song?" Louis asked.

"I loved it! When did you write it?" I asked curiously.

"I wrote it two days ago actually, the day before I came home. Today I spent practicing it, I wanted to get it just right for you." Louis admitted, his cheeks a light shade of red.

"Aww," I cooed at him as the car stopped.

"We're here!" Louis said happily, I looked at the building that we stopped at. No. Way.

"We're eating at your flat?" I asked.

"Yep, come on. The food isn't cooked yet." Louis said as he unbuckled his seat belt, I followed his actions.

"Wait your cooking?!" Asked looking at him confused, I knew Louis couldn't cook.

"Yeah, I had Harry teach me how to cook." Louis said shyly as he opened his door, I quickly did the same. We hurried to the front door which he swiftly opened at held the door open for me.

"Cheesy." I muttered

"I'm nothing but a gentlemen babe." Louis replied winking at me, stepping in side I shed my coat and shoes at the door and Louis did the same.

"Make your self at home while I go make us dinner." He said before kissing my cheek and strolling to the kitchen, I made my way to the moderately sized lounge room and sat down on the leather sofa opposite the flat screen. Looking around the slightly messy room I saw a black sleek piano, it stood out from the white walls but matched the black carpet. I walked over to the piano and let my fingers trace the cool hard surface, lifting the case off the keys I traced the smooth porcelain keys. I had always been fascinated with pianos, like why were the songs so complicated? I sat down on the stool a gently pressed on a key, I think it was C. I moved on to the next one D, then E, F, G, then A,B,C,D,E,F,G. I keep pressing on the keys and listened as they got higher pitched, the after I had reached the the last key I went back down again.

~ Louis ~

I stood in the door frame amused watching a fascinated Niall play with the keys of my piano, he was clearly interested in the sounds that it made. He looked so cute as each new sound registered in his ears he would cock his head to the side a tiny bit, chuckling I moved closer to Niall.

"Are you having fun?" I asked and Niall shot straight up and turned around he obviously hadn't heard me chuckle.

"I - uh, um." Niall stuttered red-faced, he leaned up against the piano keys creating a mismatched sound.

"It's okay Niall." I reassured him as I sat down on the stool.

"I'm kinda fascinated with pianos I guess, I don't know why thought." He replied rubbing his neck. I patted my lap as a gesture for him to sit on me, which he did. We sat so That Niall was facing me with his legs dangling off the back, I looked up at him.

"Well I think it's cute." I answered as Niall blushed, I love making him blush he looks so adorable. My placed my hands on his hips as I stretched up to kiss him, Niall leaned his head down so I could kiss him easier. Our lips locked together and I felt Niall's hands knot in my hair, I gently bit on his lower lip causing him to part his lips. I slid my tongue into his mouth, our tongues collided and started to dance with each other. My hands tightened around his hips no doubt leaving a mark there, Niall's hands tighten in my hair making me moan against his lips. He breaks the kiss to lean down and attack to skin on my neck leaving me panting and breathless, he leaves kisses on my neck before gently sucking on the skin there. My hands slid under the soft fabric of his shirt and ran my hands up and down his back, Niall sucked hard and I let out a moan and dug my short nails into his back.

The oven timer went off and stopped our little fun time, groaning Niall reluctantly removed himself from my neck at looked at me panting. Both of our lips were puffy and red, we were both out of breath.

"Dinners ready." I said weakly and Niall slid of my lap. I stood and took his hand and lead him to the dinning room table, pressing a kiss to his head I walked into the kitchen to serve up dinner. I removed the home made lasagna from the oven and cut up a fairly decent sized piece for each plate, lifting the plates I returned to the table and placed Niall's plate down.

"Dinner is severed." I say as I take the seat across from him. Niall takes a cautious bite before digging in completely, it mustn't be to bad then. I take a bite and my eyes widened, wow this is good!

Dinner is silent but was filled with hand holding and lots of lingering glances. After dinner I returned with dessert and then I drove Niall home, stopping in front of the door we parted with a goodnight kiss.

The drive home was silent except the for the trusty radio murmuring in the almost silent night, once I was home I kicked off my shoes and headed to bed. Under the covers I reached for my phone to send one last text.

To: Niall

Night babe xx

---------

Soon I was asleep and off into dream land.

-------*-------

A/N - so long time no see?

Sorry for the late update and such but it's been a hectic week at school and I'm uploading this before school so yeah. Um how do you like the chapter? It's longer then I normally write so I hope this should keep you guys entertained! Anyways all of your guesses were close except the girl's that I already mentioned at the top!

So vote, comment and all that other good stuff!

Until the next update, cyaaaa!

Xx Jen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 73 25
Rebecca Darling is your typical New York resident. She's a college student, coffee addict, and One Direction fangirl. Niall Horan is part of the bigg...
601 3 30
Harry Styles is in a Boy Band called "One Direction". He performs world-wide and is almost never out of the spotlight, but there's another thing...
125K 1.5K 10
Niall is one member of the popular Boy Band, One Direction. Hes always been known as the Irish One, despising the nick-name. But with Nialls new secr...
102K 1.1K 31
My name is Sophie and I'm nothing special. A normal 16 year old girl with crazy curly mahogany coloured hair, blue eyes and an insane love for music...