[𝟭.𝟮] 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐄 ➣ {𝕛•𝕓...

By accioscarhead

✪ BOOK 2 OF THE SAGE SERIES ✪ PREQUEL TO SAGE ✪ 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒜𝒢𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒰𝐿𝒯𝑅𝒪𝒩 - 𝐸𝒩𝒟𝒢𝒜𝑀𝐸 【𝘚𝘖... More

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜
𝟬𝟭┊❛ [𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗹𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟮┊❛ [𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗸 & 𝗰𝗼.] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟯┊❛ [𝗨𝗹𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟱┊❛ [ 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟲┊❛ [ 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟳┊❛ [𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟴┊❛ [𝗣𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟵┊❛ [𝗨𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟬┊❛ [𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟭┊❛ [𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜
𝟭𝟮┊❛ [𝗨𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟯┊❛ [𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟰┊❛ [𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟱┊❛ [𝗚𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟲┊❛ [𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗿] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟳┊❛ [𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟴┊❛ [𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟵┊❛ [𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟬┊❛ [𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟭┊❛ [𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟮┊❛ [𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟯┊❛ [𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗱] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟰┊❛ [𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟱┊❛ [𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟲┊❛ [𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗮] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟳┊❛ [𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟴┊❛ [ 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼: 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟵┊❛ [𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼: 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟬┊❛ [𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗚𝗶𝗱𝗱𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟭┊❛ [𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟮┊❛ [𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟯┊❛ [𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟰┊❛ [𝗗𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟱┊❛ [𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝟯𝟲┊❛ [𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟳┊❛ [𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗥𝗵𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟴┊❛ [𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟵┊❛ [𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟬┊❛ [𝗔𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗩
𝟰𝟭┊❛ [𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗸'𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟮┊❛ [𝗡𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗮'𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗹] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟯┊❛ [𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟰┊❛ [𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘅𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟱┊❛ [𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟲┊❛ [𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟳┊❛ [𝗩𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟴┊❛ [𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟵┊❛ [𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗺] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟬┊❛ [𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟭┊❛ [𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟮 ┊❛ [𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟯┊❛ [𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟰┊❛ [𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟱┊❛ [𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟲┊❛ [𝗟𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟳┊❛ [𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗽] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟴┊❛ [𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟵┊❛ [𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟲𝟬┊❛ [𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟲𝟭┊❛ [𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟲𝟮┊❛ [𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗰𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟲𝟯┊❛ [𝗦𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟲𝟰┊❛ [𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗦.𝗪.𝗢.𝗥.𝗗] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
┊❛ [𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 𝟙: 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
┊❛ [𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 𝟚: 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
ミ● 𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ●彡 #1
ミ● 𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ●彡 #2
ミ● 𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ●彡 #3

𝟬𝟰┊❛ [𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

2.7K 106 73
By accioscarhead

- ', [𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟧] ꒱ ↷🖇

📍SALVAGE YARD, AFRICAN COAST

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Men hustled and bustled as they worked inside an old ship, moving weapons and big explosives around, dispatching for cargo. Ulysses Klaue was in an office at the very top of the ship, glass walls covering it from all sides, as he spoke on a phone, pacing the length of the room

"Don't tell me your men swindled you. I sent you six short-range heat-seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster." With that, he hung up and switches to another line. "Now minister, where were we?"

All of a sudden, everything shut down. The workers were yelling in a panic, fumbling, and ordering around with flashlights in their hands.

Klaue looks around and slowly grabbed his gun from his desk. He raised it and carefully took a few steps towards his open door, sensing a foreign presence. He shot, but it didn't impact anything. Instead, a silver blur swooped in, snatched the gun out of his grip and lined the bullets up on his desk, in the fraction of a second.

Klaue stared at the bullets on the table and turned around to see Pietro with folded arms as Y/N and Wanda entered the room through the door.

"Yeah," he recognised them at once, "The Enhanced. Strucker's Prize pupils," He sat on the stood behind him and grabbed a bowl, "Do you want candy? Hmm?" Y/N, Wanda, and Pietro stared at him scrutinizingly. "I was sorry to hear about Strucker," he said setting the bowl down, "But then he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not growth market," he added.

Pietro turned to Y/N and Wanda who stared back at him. "You didn't know?" Klaue raised an eyebrow, "Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid I'm not that afraid."

"Everybody is afraid of something," Wanda spoke as she and Y/N walked towards Pietro.

"Cuttlefish," Klaue answered with a pointed finger, "Deep-sea fish. They make lights, disco lights," he made a weird noise and mimicked a fish opening and closing its mouth, "To hypnotize their prey and then," he made a movement to grab, "I saw a documentary. It was terrifying."

Pietro sped towards the table and back to Y/N's side with a candy. Klaue stared at him as he unwrapped, ate the candy, and tossed one to Y/N, making her smile. "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish," Klaue told the trio, "Then I know you don't do business. An I know you're not in charge," he stood up from his stool and walked towards Y/N, "And I only deal, with the man in charge." Ultron rose above the glass behind him.

Ultron basted the glass, pulled Klaue, and threw him to the ground, "There is no man in charge," he stepped beside his body and leaned closer to his face, "Let's talk business."

────── {. .} ──────

Klaue and one of his men led Ultron and the trio to the middle of the ship. He slid a door open to reveal a toxic waste compartment. The compartment moved a level down to reveal tubes of grey and blue. Klaue picked one up and passed it to Ultron.

"Upon this rock, I will build my church," Ultron flipped the tube between his fingers, "Vibranium."

"Strongest metal on earth," Y/N stared at the tube in his hand in awe, "What? Why is it such a surprise that I actually know stuff, unlike you two?" She rolled her eyes when Wanda and Pietro gave her impressed looks.

"She's a smart one," Ultron tossed the tube to Y/N, who caught it with ease.

"You know," Klaue scratched the brand on his neck sheepishly, "It came at a great personal cost. It's worth billions."

Ultron closed his eyes and transferred the money to Klaue's account, "Now so are you." The man beside Klaue pulled out his phone and gaped at the amount of money that was transferred. "It's all under your dummy holdings. Finance is so weird." Klaue stared at the phone in shock. "But I always say, 'keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which'. "

"Stark," Klaue muttered.

"What?" Ultron's tone was harsh.

"Tony Stark used to say that. To me," he glanced at the trio and turned to Ultron, "You're one of his."

"What?" Ultron's robotic face twisted in vexation, "No, I'm not—" he grabbed Klaue's hand. The man beside him pulled out his gun but Wanda pushed his hand down with red mists. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets? His hollow men? I mean look at me. Do I look like Ironman? Stark is nothing!"In the heat f the moment, he cut off the arm Klaue's arm within his hold, only to regret it immediately.

Y/N shifted uncomfortably, twisting the tube of Vibranium in her hand awkwardly. Pietro saw this and put his hand on the small of her back comfortingly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Ultron apologized hastily as Klaue stumbled back in horror, "I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry. It's just that I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" he kicked Klaue down a set of stairs and the man hurried after him. "It's a thing with me. Stark is—He's a sickness!"

"Ah junior," sighed a familiar voice behind them and they turned around to see Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, and Thor, "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

Y/N threw the tube aside and stepped forward with the other two.

h the others. "If I have to," Ultron shot back nonchalantly.

"Nobody has to break anything," Thor intervened.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette."

"He beat me by one second," Tony whispered to the Demigod.

"Ah, yes, He's funny," Pietro walked past Y/N, "Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" he pointed at the missiles below the catwalk they were standing in.

"This was never my life," said Tony. Y/N peeked into his mind and detected traces of disgust and shame.

"You three can still walk away from this," Steve told Y/N, Wanda, and Pietro.

"Oh, don't you worry about us," Y/N gave him a fake pitying look.

"We will," Wanda finished the sentence.

"I know you've suffered—"

Ultron made a noise of disapproval, "Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but—"

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it," Thor interrupted.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'" Ultron and walked towards the three Avengers.

"Uh-huh, What's the vibranium for?" Tony questioned.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time and explain my evil plan—" he pulled his hand into fist mid-air, activating the magnetic attraction on his repulsors, and pulled Tony towards him as two robots launched at Thor and Steve out of nowhere.

Ultron and Tony blasted each other whilst throwing each other on the bars and glass. Pietro sprinted, knocked Thor aside and Y/N and Wanda sent a blast at Thor and Steve as they charged me towards them.

Pietro ducked to avoid Thor, dodged a blast from Tony, and punched Steve in the face. When he was making his way to Y/N and Wanda, he grabbed the handle of Mjolnir only to be dragged away and thrown on the ground.

He tried to stand up but Steve knocked his shield on him, "Stay down, kid."

A green blast threw Steve aside; Pietro turned and saw Y/N standing over him with a smirk, "You're welcome."

Pietro glared at her, took her hand as she offered, and stood up. "It's time for some mind games," Ultron spoke through one of the robots and took off towards the Avengers.

Without a warning, Pietro picked her up bridal style and sprinted to a corner. He set her to the ground with a smirk, "You're welcome," and he repeated her words and disappeared leaving a blue blur behind.

Shaking her head with a smile, she pressed her back against the wall to hide. She jumped forward and waved her fingers intricately as Thor appeared in front of her; Green mists penetrated his forehead and temples; he blinked hard and shook his head.

"Thor, status?" Steve watched this happen and asked in concern.

"The girl tried to warp my mind," Thor continued to walk down the catwalk, chin high, "Take special care. I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty," he walked into what looked like a traditional Asgardian gathering, beginning to live his vision.

────── {. .} ──────

Natasha was seated at the staircase close by; Y/N was quick to wave her hands intricately at the ex-assassin's temples. Her irises flickered a bright green as the wisps of the same shade protruded into her temples before she started to relive her greatest fears.

When Y/N made to turn around, Pietro grabbed her and sprinted out of the ship. "Pietro, what— Wanda!" Y/N rushed to her when she saw her panting and looking shook.

"I'm fine," she said at once, not wanting to worry her.

"What happened?" Y/N asked Pietro.

"Guy with arrow shocked her," he replied.

"Wanda," Y/N lowered to her level, worriedly.

"It hurts but I'm fine," Wanda gasped as she rubbed her back.

"I'm going to kill him," Pietro stood up, gritting his teeth, but Wanda caught his arm before he could sprint away.

"No, I'm alright," she nodded at the two, still gasping, "I want, I want to finish the plan," she turned to the parked Quinjet which had its door open. "I want the big one."

Pietro and Y/N followed her gaze to glare at Bruce Banner who was watching them curiously.

"No, you're in no shape to," Y/N told and held her down as she got up to her feet, "I'll take care of it."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.8K 41
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴀꜱᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [2] ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇ...
528K 15.5K 52
"You lived among the shadows all your life and suddenly you seek the light?" "Crazy I don't want to listen to you-" "I think she's allowed to choose...
30.9K 1.7K 55
꧁𝚂𝙸𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴 || 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂꧂ ✰ ...ɪ'ʟʟ sɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ... ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ғᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴄʟᴏ...
163K 5.6K 55
"A gift." One guard says to someone else in the room as he leaves. I groan in pain and scrunch myself into a ball, squeezing my eyes shut. Seconds l...