I'm Here To Love You.. /Asylu...

Door HoneyNectarBee

The reader is female!! okay y'all idk if you are still into this sht or not but I am, so yea- You are a nurs... Meer

before we begin
1. - An asylum huh?
2. - Billy and Stu's wounds
3. - taking a walk and.. another door?
5. Vincent can draw
6. volleyball?? Heck yea
7. Therapy session with the Joker
8. A fight in the cafeteria
9. friendship goals (Easter special pt1)
10. friendship goals ( Easter special pt. 2)
11. I swear it's not me!
12. Generosity or Ignorance
13. Growing feelings

4. thank you, Freddy.. 💅🏻

6.3K 173 194
Door HoneyNectarBee

MY POOR ASS ONLY GREW 2 CM A YEAR- MY GOD 😭😭💀💀💀
.
.
.
.
_____________________________________

You decided to go in. As you slowly got your card, you were about to put it on the silver part of the door, but a voice stopped you.

"Y/N!!"

(Heheheh 😈)

you turned your head to the side only to see Aaron. He looked terrified. He rushed to your side and oushed you away from the door, one hand snaking around your shoulder to keep you at his side, keeping a firm hold on you. (Haha u weak.. jk.. SORRY-)

As I was sayin.. Aaron firmly held you by his side. Poor boy.. he is very worried about you.. but fuck him rn we all know why we are here-

"Perhaps.. you shouldn't go there.." Aaron said. "Why not?" "Because.. in that room there are highly.. dangerous people." Looking at him you could clearly see that he's not lying. "I know. There's a sign above the door."

~ A little timeskip ~

(Y/n) Pov.

Breakfast will be in a few minutes. Aaron told me that right now my job is to go to some of the patients and open their doors, and lead them to the cafeteria.

The problem is I'm still not familiar with this building. Heck, I have only been in the cafeteria, some halls, my office, Bosses office and the front desk.

I opened a door dramatically gaining some unwanted looks and attention from guards and nurses. I just shrugged and kept on walking, getting my namecard with the silver card and some other stuff while looking at a map of the building.

'So I have to go left.. then right.. then up the stairs.. seems easy'

It was not easy....

I got pretty lost. But no worries, I just need to ask a guard or a nurse, or even find another map. Walking through the Asylum's halls
I spotted a guard. 'That's my luck!' Approaching the guard, I spoke

"Excuse me" looking at me, the guard showed me that I have his attention. "I'm sorry, I am new here, I have no idea where I am and I need to transport the patients nr. 1 to the cafeteria. Can you show me the way?" The guard nodded and started walking forward.

After some time we arrived at a long hallway on both sides full of doors and windows to their right. Thanking the guard I got my name card with the metal thing on it , and walked to the first door (A/N: there are numbers on the doors that's how y'know the 1st door)

Opening it, I was met with a pretty tall man, with brown hair

~ 3 person perspective ~

(Y/n) blinked a few times, looking up at the brown haired male while he looked down at her too.

"Hello! My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I am your new caretaker. You must be Norman Bates, am I correct?"

'She's... cute..' Norman's thought was interrupted by his mother.
'Norman, my Darlin.. she's waiting for you to answer..'

Norman looking back at you, and smiled nervously
"Y-yes.. That's m-me."

The (h/c) girl smiled up at him. "Then come with me, we must go to the cafeteria.. you must be hungry.."

'She cares a-about my well-b-being mama.. she r-really cares..'

"You comin'?" The shorter girl asked. Norman just nodded, too flattered to answer, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks.

(Y/n) walked to the next door, door number 2.

As she opened it, she saw a really tall figure at the room's further right corner behind the desk.

The girl tried not to show any hints of fear, she stepped in the room standing beside the door and waving slowly.

The tall figure tilted his head and in a very child-like voice started speaking

"Hi!"
The (h/c) haired girl smiled sweetly.

"Hello, Brahms. My name is (Y/n) (l/n) and I am your new caretaker. I came to escort you to the canteen. Come, Norman is already with me."

Brahms hearing those words grew more confident.. oh he instantly fell for you.. your soothing voice, your pretty little small body compared to his, your beautiful hypnotizing (e/c) eyes, your silk-like hair.. your perfume only added to the list, and oh that smile... he wants to see that smile everyday..

Brahms hurriedly walked out from his 'room' and stood next to you.

(Y/n) smiled up at him, and then started walking to the next door. Behind you was Brahms, behind Brahms was Norman.

Opening the door, there was a man at the desk, writing. The girl blinked a couple times, looking at the man confusingly. 'Did he not hear the door open?' Shaking her head, (Y/n) walked inside the room. Standing next to the desk she looked at the man.

"Mister..- the girl looked at the name list then looked back up at the older man- Torrance. I came to bring you to the cafeteria."

Jack closed his eyes, then opened it, he slowly looked up at the female. "And you might be?"

"(Y/n) (l/n).. your new caretaker. Now come, Brahms and Norman are waiting and I have other patients to check up on.

Jack scoffed and then mumbled a little "bitch..." not caring if the female heard him or not. He stood up stretching then walked out the door.

You walked after him, closing the door. Walking to the next door, behind you was Mr. Torrance, behind Mr. Torrance was Brahms, behind Brahms was Norman.

Opening the next door, (y/n was greeted with a big hug. The female squeaked a little, not expecting that. Looking up, she saw the two boys. Smiling widely (y/n) hugged them back.

"(Y/n)!! Good morning-

"I am so hungry (y/n you came here to escort us to the canteen right?-

"Last night I had a weird dream, I met a vegetarian dragon in my grandma's garden!-

"Boys boys boys slow down..-(Y/n) laughed- good morning boys, yes Billy I came to escort you to the canteen and- wait what did you dream ab..."

After some seconds (y/n) burst out laughing

Billy and Stu blushed, looking at the smaller girl.

"So.. let's go. The others are waiting." Walking out the door Torrance glared at (y/n) "can you hurry?!"

"I can.. if I want to." The girl said with a hint of playfulness.

(y/n) walked to the next door, behind her was Billy and Stu, behind them was Mr. Torrance, behind Mr Torrance was Brahms, behind Brahms was Norman.

The last door was.. different. There was a big window, and two doors. Opening the first door, you peaked in the room. There was a man, sitting on the floor, his back pressed to the window.

This room looked like a bigger room, in the middle was a large window. (Where the man sat)

The (h/c) girl grabbed her A4 sized board with the clipped papers about the patients that she got on her first day, and searched for the right papers.

The Sawyer twins

Nubbins Sawyer

Chop-Top Sawyer

_______________________________________

Nubbins and Chop-Top are Twin brothers.
When brought here they didn't like the idea of being separated, so there's a big window so they can see each other.

_______________________________________

'Hmm...'

(y/n) walked in the room, she guessed it was Chop-Top, from the picture that was on the paper full of information..

"Hello Chop-Top"

The male froze in place and instantly looked up at the doorway. Blinking a few times he stood up, but remained close to the window. He grinned and opened his mouth to speak but someone already beat him in that.

"HEY!! Who are you?!"

The female looked at her right, where the big window was. In the other room, there was another male, standing angrily but more curiously.

"Ehem... My name is (y/n) (l/n), I took this job as your new caretaker. We dont have much time, I came to escort you to the canteen. You must be very hungry."

"Very very much, m'lady! Thank you, let's go Nubbs!!" Chop-Top blabbered.

"Hol' up hol' up!! How do I know that you are telling the truth, and wont take my brother away from me?!" Nubbins asked, glaring at the (h/c) female.

(y/n) smiled at him sweetly, then looked at Chop-Top who looked like he was on a sugar-rush or something, then walked out of the door.

The two males exchanged looks, when they suddenly heard a beeping sound, and then hissing.

For them, the familiar sound of a door opening.

Nubbing instantly turned around, instead at his brother, he looked at his now open door.

Then someone peaked in.

"Come one boys, we are going to be late, and Mr. Torrance is grumpy this morning."

Chop-Top laughed and runned out of the room, Nubbins slowly following, walking out from his own.

Now, (y/n) got all of the people. She was walking to the canteen:

Behind her was Nubbins, behind Nubbins was Chop-Top, behind Chop-Top was Billy, behind Billy was Stu, behind Stu was Mr. Torrance, behind Mr Torrance was Brahms, behind Brahms was Norman...

With this little group (compared to all the people in the asylum) they walked to the canteen.. [...]

(Little time skip, you arrived to the canteen)

Turning around (y/n) faced her little patients.
"Before we go in, promise me that you'll behave. I don't want any fights." She said sternly, making some of the gulp. Mr. Torrance only rolled his eyes.

The female turned around once more, and started walking to the canteen door, the patients not so far following.

The muffled talkings grew more louder and clearer as they approached the door.

(Y/n) memey side started slowly coming up, but she couldnt contain herself anymore. With a smug look, she kicked the door open, making the full room quiet.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kaboosh-

The silent room slowly filled with laughters, chuckles, amuzed looks, surprised looks,or glares.

Everyone sensed that the room's atmosphere became more lighter. The newly brought patients went to their own tables. Every window-like room's doors were open, making the canteen more louder frpm the talkings, arguings and all.

Aaron hurriedly walked up to (y/n) and started checking her body (perv....) If she was hurt or something.

"Are you okay?? Did they hurt you??" Aaron asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, don't worry 'bout me-

"HEY NEW NURSE, NICE BUTT!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.

__________
~Billy's pov~
__________

As we entered the cafeteria we entered our own shitty room and sat down on a table where Hannibal, Candyman and Freddy sat with other inmates. Sitting down Freddy looked at me and smirked.

"Who's that sexy chick. I wonder how they got her to work here." He chuckled

"She's (y/n), our new nurse and caretaker. Heard in the same time Joker's therapist." Me and Stu said.

"She looks nice to me" Hannibal said looking at the female, who was enjoying her time with Aaron.

"Watch this..." freddy said smirking

"HEY NEW NURSE, NICE BUTT!!"

"I mean you are not wrong...
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Hannibal!!"

____________________________________

Thank you for reading. <3

Words: 1881

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

771K 21.3K 24
A broke, unemployed girl with a nursing degree who just can't seem to find a job... until she finds an ad in the paper for an insane asylum. The job...
2.5K 32 20
Pairings: The Ghostface/Reader - Yui Kimora/Reader - David King/Reader Warnings: 🔞🍋 Explicit language/Explicit sexual content/Non-con/Abuse/Typical...
89.4K 3.2K 40
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...
27.5K 286 19
Just one shots. Also I want to make it clear that I will be writing All Female x Selected character, but if you identify as anything else I have no p...