Brute Raptor Love (human Echo...

By Mintyy77

Nate was a short, shy and meek boy who was picked on his whole life but all that changed when he gets a Job a... More

Character looks and details
First Day And I'm Already Scared
Well This Is New
Some Unexpected Help
Dammit Stop Saying I Like Him
Why Am I Feeling Like This
Out Of The Cage Finally
There Gone
Confection And A Heart Racing Night
Final fight
Getting used to human society
Your the one im meant for
Quick update

A Bad Day

1K 15 2
By Mintyy77

Echo woke up still feeling Nate in her arms. She smiled as she stroked his hair.

Echo's mind: he looks so adorable when he sleeps

After 5 minutes of stroking his hair, Nate finally woke up.

Nate: ...mmmmm...

Echo: *giggle* good morning sleepyhead!

Nate: g-good morning

Echo: did you sleep ok?

Nate: I slept great! How about you?

Echo: honestly best sleep I've ever gotten!

Nate: that makes me glad!

Echo gave Nate a loving look as she gave him a head pat. Nate got out of bed and began stretching as Echo got out of bed to. As Nate was done stretching Echo hugged him from behind.

Echo: hmmmm, I'm so glad I finally have you

Nate: *giggle* me to

Echo: ........we should run away together, you and me

Nate: huh?

Echo: you know the company that owns Jurassic World will keep me and my sisters in that cage for the rest of our lives....... And since I know how to escape..... me and my sisters can leave this place...... you and me can live on the mainland happy together without worry!

Nate: well.... You can't stay in captivity forever

Echo: so what do you think?

Nate: w-what if it doesn't work? What if they lock you up further like a higher security paddock.... W-what if they take you away from me!?

Echo realized Nate was beginning to panic.

Echo: shh shh shh, it's ok baby, there there.... No one it gonna take me away from you, I'll rip them to shreds before they could ever do that! ... besides we have all the time in the world to plan this out

Nate began to calm down as he melted into Echo's arms.

Nate: o-ok...

Echo continued to love on Nate until he was ok. Echo then realized she should head back to the paddock.

Echo: ugh... time to head back to the cage! Do you work today?

Nate: no but I work tomorrow!

Echo: *giggle* then I'll see you tomorrow my love!

Echo gave Nate a loving kiss and a lick on the cheek before leaving the hotel room. Nate smiled as he felt a little warm feeling in his heart and rubbed the cheek that he was licked on.

-1 hour later-

Echo's POV

Echo arrived back at the paddock to see guards running everywhere, that's when she heard a voice.

Owen: Echo! Where have you been!?

Echo: Dad what the hell is going on!?

Owen: remember that hybrid that escaped?

Echo: yeah

Owen: well they thought it was a good idea to use you and your sisters to find and kill the hybrid!

Echo followed Owen to the paddock where she saw her sisters wearing head-cam gear. Some guards came and she reluctantly let them put the gear on her head. They then walked away as Blue approached Echo

Blue: hey Echo! Where were you?!

Echo: same place you were last night, you know where you and Jack were

Blues face went red.

Blue: you know about us?!

Echo: haha yes yes I do, but don't worry I won't tell anyone so you can relax..... by the way this head gear is really annoying!

Echo clawed at the head gear until her attention and her sister's attention was then brought to Owen as he held a piece of cloth.

Owen: this is a piece of the clothes the hybrid had! It was found when a chopper was trying to shoot at her, it has her sent on it, use this sent to find her, we'll be following you!

The hybrid girls smelled the cloth and instantly picked up a sent trail. They began to go into the jungle as Owen and some guards followed behind on vehicles. After minutes of following the trail into the jungle they finally found where the trail ended.

Blue: keep your eyes peeled girls! She could be anywhere around us right now!

Charlie: not how I thought I would spend my day but whatever!

Delta: got nothing to say Echo?

Echo: let's just focus on killing this bitch!

Echo's mind: maybe if we take this hybrid down I could ask to be rewarded with freedom, maybe me and Nate could leave together, maybe-

Echo's thoughts were interrupted when an over 7 foot hybrid came out of nowhere.

Indra: well well well! What do we have here? Another attempt to kill me? However this time it's fellow hybrids-

Echo: JUST SHUT UP AND FIGHT US BITCH!!!!!

Indra: oh my! Temper temper! Hmmmm... no I don't think I'll be fighting anything right now.... Instead you'll do that for me!

Blue: what do you mean by tha-

Before Blue could finish her sentence Indra let out a roar that sounded like a frequency. Suddenly Echo and her sisters simultaneously ripped of the head-cam gear.

Echo's mind: w-what the hell is going on?! I-I can't control my body! It won't freaking do as I say! What the hell is happening?!

The hybrid girls then turned around and faced Owen and the guards.

Echo's mind: what is this! Some sort of mind control?!

Indra: now be some good dolls for me and kill those pesky humans!

Suddenly they hybrid girls began attacking the humans. Luckily some managed to get away like Owen but some weren't as lucky.

The last thought that Echo had before fully succumbing to Indra's mind control was "I need to break free of this and protect Nate!"

-1 hour later-

Indra destroyed paddocks all over the island setting dinosaurs free. People began evacuating when some of the flying dinosaurs began attacking everybody. Then after news broke out about Indra mind controlling the human-raptor hybrids a full evacuation was in affect. Unfortunately Nate didn't evacuate with everyone else, he was actually too afraid to go with everyone and actually hid in one of the stores when the dinosaurs were attacking people.

After a while of wait Nate decided to leave the store he was hiding in. He got out of his hiding spot and got out of the shop. Because the place was totally abandoned this made Nate a little afraid. It was night now and the place was completely trashed. Some things were even on fire giving a bit of the sky an orange orange glow slightly. Nate felt completely alone. Little did he know Echo was right behind him and was running at him to kill him however she was able to snap out of it for a split second to warn Nate.

Echo: NATE GET DOWN!!!!!

Nate instantly dropped to the floor as Echo's claws barely missed him. Her claws hit a trash can and the force from her attack actually punched hole through the can. She took her claws out of the trash can and turned around to see Nate completely scared. The sight of him scared was enough for Echo to totally snap out of her hypnotized state.

Echo: oh no! I-I nearly just..... no-no I don't want to think of that, Nate I'm so sorry, that bitch Indra must've hypnotized me! I'll get that bitch.

Echo then got closer to Nate to calm him down. Nate began to slowly back away in fear. The sight of Nate being scared truly made Echo sad.

Echo: Nate relax it's me, its ok

Nate stopped backing away and Echo went up to him and wrapped her arms around him while stroking his hair.

Echo: shh shh it's ok, it's ok, no harm will come to you, your alright

Echo then kissed him on the forehead. This seemed to calm Nate down a little. Tears then suddenly began to fall from Echo's eyes.

Echo: I can't believe that nearly happened... I-I'm so sorry Nate! I would never want to hurt you!!!

Echo held Nate even tighter. As Echo cried she felt a hand on her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw Nate giving her a loving and caring smile.

Nate: it's ok, it's ok

Echo: b-but I nearly kills you! H-how could you be like this? A-and shouldn't I be the one caring for you right now?

Nate: everybody needs caring, even you, and you really need some right now, plus I know you were under mind control, you didn't mean to hurt me...

Echo: th-thank you Nate

Nate and Echo held each other for a full minute before getting up.

Echo: I need to protect you.... And the best way to protect you is for you to leave the island, it's not safe for you anymore

Nate: w-what? .....

Echo: your evacuating like everyone else!

Nate: b-but I..... don't want to lose you!

Echo: I'm a hybrid, I stand a chance, your a human, you don't stand a chance against that bitch Indra.... I nearly lost you a few minutes ago and I will not lose you now!

Before Nate could say anymore Echo picked him up and began running to the evacuation area.

-30 minutes later-

She finally managed to find the evacuation area as she put Nate down. Nate began to tear up which broke Echo's heart to see that but she did her best to stay looking tough.

Echo: Look! I can't risk losing you ok? Your a lot safer away from this island!

Nate: b-but I don't want to lose you to-

Echo: I have a greater chance surviving! You don't!.... Damn it! Just go ok, leave this damn island! It's not safe for you and I can't risk losing you because honestly I can't see me continuing life without you! *sigh* look.... I don't know how but after this, we'll see each other again!

Nate: y-you s-swear it?

Echo: yes I do.... I swear we will see each other after this Nate..... now go! Go evacuate this place!

Echo watched as Nate ran to where the people were getting in line to leave on the boat.

Echo: be safe my love....

Echo then turned around and began to make her way to the main street.

Echo's mind: now time to kill that bitch!

Hey sorry for the long wait with this chapter, I had to do a lot of correcting and fixing sort of... I kinda got tired half way so I'll probably fix the spelling errors later, anyways I hope this image I made makes up for it.

I know kinda poorly done with the cutting out job but I'm not that good with editing, sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 105 6
He was known as the Indoraptor Prototype, and he was created to be an engine of relentless death. Nothing more, and nothing less. Throughout his whol...
34.5K 968 14
➜In which, Sierra, the fifth raptor, gets pushed to her utmost limits while protecting herself, her family, and the park from a certain large white h...
64.8K 1.5K 20
*COMPLETED, UNDER EDITING.* You'd think working in Jurassic World would be filled with more excitement. But not for (Y/N) (L/N), being best friends w...
29.5K 281 16
Blue was a human raptor hybrid along with her 3 sisters. They grew up together usually in captivity. The only human she ever trusted was her kinda da...