can we kiss forever | vk✓

By EuphoriaUnnie

6th book! in the hospital, jungkook awoke with a headache and severe amnesia. his head has healed since then... More

intro (trailer)
02 | a betrayer
03 | flashback
04 | euphoria nursing home
05 | gugu like a child
06 |character introduction
07 | bruise cheeks
08 | luna
09 | i'm not a kid
10 | gugu hates dora
12 | three months later
13 | a date with daddy!
14 | tea cup & ferris wheel
15 | roller coaster ride
16 | gugu don't cry, okay?
17 | confused hearts
18 | sleep with a broken heart
19 | emotionally hurt
20 | meeting luna
21 | a game called fate
22 | falling again
23 | our mommy's past
24 | panic triggered
25 | healing
26 | deaths kiss
27 | alive
28 | cold faith
29 | heart instincts
30 | painful lies
31 | precious soul
32 | epiphany
33 | i promise
34 | i'd took the bullet for you
35 | can we kiss forever?
36 | your eyes tell
37 | memory card
38 | stay alive
39 | my universe
Final Chapter (1)
Finale and Flashback
Can We Kiss Forever?

11 | family sorrow

526 35 168
By EuphoriaUnnie

"

taehyungie, i'm sorry, please." yejin crying out loud.

"it's too late to apologize." taehyung said shakenly, holding the gun in his trembling hand and aiming at yejin.

jimin couldn't believe this was happening. he never thought his soulmate would have a gun pointed at someone, that is jungkook's mom.

he knew taehyung must've his own reasons for doing this. it made him sick to his stomach if only he knew the purpose behind it.

he saw taehyung about to pulled the trigger. jimin don't want taehyung to live in regret so he came forward and push yejin aside.

a sharp pain run through his chest like a bolt of electricity when the bullet strikes through; him taking the bullet sacrificing his own life.

his body instantly slumped onto the muddy ground. he can't be bothered to put pressure on the wound, his blood seeping through his white t-shirt.

breathing madly in pain he looked into his soulmate emotionless pair of eyes yet still beautiful, always had been.

his head started spinning due to loss of blood. at least he believe that he save yejin's life and he surely go to heaven with no regrets.

in heaven, jimin will finally meet both his parents and younger sister. his family were brutally killed in a big fire;

someone pour a long stretch of alcohol and light a match stick from the backyard and spread to the whole house— that incident instantly turns him into orphaned child.

even during jimin's last moments, he was bitter that he won't be able to continue to look out for the culprit who is responsible for this horrific crime.

he just hope jungkook and the others brought his unsolved issues to justice when he no longer alive- and take good care his child. poor luna.

closing his eyes, his mind drifted out of consciousness and the last thing jimin heard is another familiar sound of a gun shot rang out in the night, and taehyung screaming filled with fury, but also unbearable sadness,

before he finally fell deep into the abyss.

a month later (the same time when taehyung arrives euphoria nursing home)

"everyone. please make it known to all rivals immediately about jeon jungkook's death." yoongi commanded as the second right hand man.

everyone was just living their daily lives and running legal stuffs but the next moment the entire jeons being attack by the kims. the feud begin was due to jeon, yejin and laila (tae's mommy) secret marital affairs.

the team was sad with the unexpected sour event going on, but somehow they would get through it, they would stick it out together.

they decided to demolished everything down. the jeons mansion and jeon headquarters included. bringing with them the important documents and shred off the unimportant files.

every gang members was told to lay low and returned when needed. disposed old phones and sim cards to avoid getting trace by unwanted rivalries.

currently they're residing in one of yoongi's safe place; august 'd' secret penthouse.

their main focus now is to search for jungkook and taehyung. find jungkook because they believe their family member is still alive somewhere. find taehyung because they needed answers of his motives.

while mr jeon looking so tired and solemn. he never talk to anyone after he settle burying his wife, yejin, side by side with laila.

feelings of emptiness creeps in, to lose three most precious people (yejin, laila, jungkook) in his life is like having a chopper blending and slicing through his entire soul.

couple of days later, mr jeon left. they were puzzled by mr jeon disappearance. because he would never leave just like that without anyone knowing where he went.

"what could have happened to mr jeon? i hope he's not doing anything stupid." they thought just as their eyes caught a piece of paper lying in the center of mr jeon's desk.

'everyone, i am sorry. i just can't face anyone at the moment. my heart feels like it might shatter any second now and i just can't take it. i might return someday, until then, goodbye.'

jeon hyun bin;

jimin's pov

i woke up not knowing where i was. i calmed down as i recognized this is yoongi's room. it's been a month since i've recovered and i keep forgetting that we all have returned here.

glancing at the clock to see that it was almost 4:30 am. i sighed, annoyed with myself for the dreams that prevented my sleep.

my emotions were barely awake, but they wanted nothing more to do with sleep if it meant continuing the nightmares.

i feel like i'm broken beyond repair. like a piece of me died, and i'll never get it back. hmm.....

i slowly rose from my bed, getting my day started early. after showering and getting dressed, i make my way to the pantry; just as i started making raspberry mint tea, i heard a whimper coming from the couch.

walking over, the television is on and dora the explorer i don't know what episodes now showed on the led screen. they're finding the crocodile lake? luna used to watch with jungkook all the time.

everyone else got tired of this dora but jungkook will never get bored. he adores dora, also he don't have the heart to disappoint his little princess.

but jungkook is someone.. that i can't have with me.

i noticed luna sleeping in an uncomfortable position, her face reflected her dream state. fuck me. how could i forget my own child!? am i too drunk to not notice her earlier!?

no one's pov

luna twisted and turned in her sleep, horrific visions of dark shadows that chased her through steel corridors and windows she passed.

she saw an ugly old man with no face in the distance. with each window she passed, the figure got closer...

and closer... and closer... until finally, the dark, faceless old man was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER!

"KOOKIE HELP ME!"

luna screamed in fright, shooting awake in the couch. she looked around, seeing no ugly old man trying to chase her.

"luna, sweetheart, what's wrong?" jimin asked but luna startled and began sobbing. jimin elegantly picks her up gently and places on his lap.

"shh, it's okay... mommy is here for you." jimin whispering comforting things to her, trying to calm her down.

what could have scared her this much? he thought. when luna finally calmed down, he managed to get her to speak.

luna sniffled. "mommy. i dream taetae took me away. and then suddenly many bad, bad people chasing us. no matter how fast we went we couldn't escape! it just kept getting closer and i scream for kookie papa to help but he no come!" she broke down again.

jimin don't like when luna feel sad. there are too many bad things in this world that can hurt and make someone feel bad. but he's not going to let that happen to luna.

"mommy?" luna asks him softly.

"yes, sweetheart?" jimin ask as he rub small circles across her back.

"no one will ever steal me right, mommy? you'll keep me safe from bad guys, won't you?" luna asks as she stares into jimin's eyes. she had stopped crying now and she could hear jimin's soothing voice.

"my cookie butter, listen carefully. i can promise you that i will take good care of you and i will always protect you. you are mine and no one can take you away from me." jimin said as he wiping her tears away.

"now, do you want milk, baby?"

"umm.." she nods and whimper again. "i want milk in sippy cup please?"

"of course, mommy do for you now, okay." jimin softly smile and presses kisses against her cheeks. — he stood up went to the pantry with luna who was still clinging to him.

"i love you, mommy." luna whispers suddenly from against his neck.

"i love you too, luna." he mutters.

truthfully, jimin was more than a little stunned. to have such a graphic dream... it sounded more like a vision. and why would taehyung took her away? —
he looked down at her, who was still snuggling up and holds him a little tighter. he amended his last thought..

"please dear god, i won't let anything bad happen... i will do my best to keep luna away from taehyung if needed."

jimin will try his hardest best to push away all the thoughts he didn't allow himself to think over the last few weeks. depressing, saddening thoughts.

and for some reason, the thought of taehyung will do something and ran away with luna, hurts him and burned inside of him bringing tears to his eyes.

now all he can think of is luna's well being. since her kookie left, sometimes she will be sitting near the window looking outside view while hugging the cat plushie. they were plush toys given from her kookie.

it was so painfully obvious that luna missed her kookie so much. so does everyone else. — yoongi, namjoon and seokjin, they go the extra miles to make her happy but it seems a little difficult.

yes, she's just a little girl after all. they decided not to force her but will always monitor her and assure her that everyone will be there for her anytime she wants.

they hope she will understand eventually. (soon she'll turn matured even at her small age. matured but sometimes she requested for sippy cups or milk bottles)

🍼🍼🍼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 23.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
320K 11.6K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
79.1K 3K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
87K 5.5K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...