๐€๐‹๐„๐—๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๏ฟฝ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ถ๐’˜๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’‡๐’†..โž ~ "Listen wife and listen carefully, I don't like d... More

โ€ขIntroduction & Author's Noteโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
"covers and Aesthetics by readers" part :- 1
"Cover and aesthetic by readers" part 2.
chapter 1" Only a mother but not wife"
chapter 2." You are my mummy"
chapter 3 "Your fiancee?"
chapter 4 "Am I engaged?"
chapter 5."I'll drop you."
chapter 6"My wedding dress"
chapter 7 Come fast!
Wedding dress (select one for our Eva )
chapter 8"Its Alexander to you"
9โ€ข"They are here"
chapter 10 "COME HERE"
chapter 11"who did this?"
choosing the one.(Wedding ring)
chapter 12"Its time to go"
chapter 13."Mrs Eva Alexander Knights"
chapter 14 "Our wedding night!"
chapter 15. " Liam Harrison "
charter 16"Welcome home husband"
chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"
chapter 18 "Then you deserve a reward,Wife"
chapter 19(Alex POV part 1)"Good night My little Wife"
chapter 20"It wasn't a dream...!!"
chapter 21"Are you ignoring me,Wife?"
chapter 22(ALEX POV part:-2)"I will try to trust you, wife"
chapter 23(Alex pov:-part 3)"You will make me crazy,wife"
chapter 24(Alex POV, part-4)"I am your Damm husband..!!"
HELP (Select a dress for Mr.and Mrs.knight๐Ÿ’™)
chapter 26"You are my possession,Only Mine"
chapter 27(Alex pov:- part 5)"Time to teach her a lesson "
chapter 28."Isn't it your honeymoon?"
chapter 29."Are you feeling Hot, wife?"
chapter 30"Things people do on there honeymoon"
chapter 31" because I wanted you for myself "
chapter 32"You look better with my hickeys"
chapter 33(Alex pov:- part 6)"Wear my shirt tonight...Only"
chapter 34.(Alex pov:- part 7)"Is he going kiss me?"
chapter 35."Is it a date?"
chapter 36."To spend More time...alone"
chapter 37 "We are staying here for 2 days "
chapter 38(Alex pov:- part 8) "let's go back to our room Wife"
chapter 39"I said strip Wife"
chapter 40" I'll spank you wife"
chapter 41(Alex pov:-part 9)"Come on a date with me wife?"
chapter 42"Were you jealous wife?"
chapter 43"How can I forgot his birthday?"
chapter 44 "Should I tell him that?"
chapter 45(Alex pov-part 10)" Layla,My Ex-Wife"
chapter 46"Get On the bed,all naked Wife!"
chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"
chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"
chapter 49 "Please never hurt me Xann"
chapter 50" Prepare yourself for tonight Wife"
!! ATTENTION !!
chapter 51"Tonight I'll make you mine wife"
chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"
chapter 53(Alex pov:-13)"Why you did that Wife?"
chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"
chapter 55 "Please don't leave me Xann "
chapter 56 "I'll make you mine again wife."
chapter 57"How dare you touch my Wife"
chapter 58"I own you my dear little wife"
chapter 59"Will you forgive me wife"
chapter 60"What I am going to do with you wife"
chapter 61"I love you my dear little wife"
chapter 62"I want you so bad wife!"
chapter 63" what about second round wife?"
chapter 64"You will not walk for a week wife"
chapter 65"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"
Chapter 66"I want a little brother soon"
chapter 67(Alex's Pov:-14)"Eva, Are you pregnant?"
chapter 68"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight"
chapter 69"Daddy loves you too Wife"
chapter 70.(Alex Pov:-15) "Its our happy beginning wife"
Epilouge
1 Million reads& New book published.

chapter 25."Is he really jealous...??"

93.8K 3.6K 417
By shristiroy148

The hot couple🔥in black 🖤☝️

This both dress and suit won the competition. So they will the dress for tonight.

But if you like any other dress or suit you can imagine that instead too.

And congratulation to all the readers and me too. Now we are a family to 50k+ reads...🎉🎊🎉

Thank you to you all❤

A long chapter ahead 🤘

Enjoy ❤
Eva's POV

He lean down and put his forehead on mine and his lip just a mere inch apart. I can feel his breaths I can feel him against me.

Suddenly the temperature was too hot to bear and I was sweating badly.
He then lean sidewise a little still close to me and whisperd

"Are you ignoring me, wife?"

Hearing his husky voice near my ear my all sences blocked and but still I know I need to answer this. His anger is scaring the shit out of me and to be honest I don't want to be a victim of his anger.

I quickly shoot my head negatively, I wasn't in the state to say anything and also I wasn't ready for in anger so I did what I could right.

But I think its anger him too because I felt his long and rough palm touching my cheeks and then he grabbed my jaw rounding his long thick fingers around slightly grabbing my whole face and a bit of neck too and pulled up till my eyes were on him. His face wasn't neutral today.

He didn't put any pressure on my jaw just a little to make me look up but I don't know why his this act made me feel something down between my legs and my stomach was full of butterfly.

As I looked up to his eyes, They were little red, and anger was all over it. I looked in his eyes, there were anger and desperation of something's. They were darker then usual they scared me more. But as soon as I looked up something changed but then his next sentence shoot me to core.

"Don't you dare to do that because....I am your damm husband "

As soon as he said that I feel like he owns me. Hearing his words feel like he was showing me what I am to him. Like he was establishing his rights over me. Like he was showing what he is to me.

The way he was standing this much close, our bodies touching each other, his forehead hangovering mine. Our lips inch apart and his possessive statements. They all were overwhelming.

His face full of anger because of what I don't know till now. His eyes red and with anger and something eles which i need to find out. And his rough touches. Him being upper naked and me being in a excuse of nighty wasn't helping much.

Saying this he glare at me for a good minute. We stayed there in silence. And I don't dare to broke the silence at any cost. Only I know how much his angry look with shirtless existence is torturing me. Only I know how I am controlling myself from falling unconscious.

"Do you understand wife?"

He asked in a damm dangerous tone while gritting teeths that for once I thought he isn't the all time calm and professional Alexander knight with whom I married instead it was some devil like Lucifer in him.

I quickly nodded my head and till now I understand that my ignorance can turn this sophisticated and perfect man in beast. Till now I understood that no Matter whatever happens I won't take a risk to ignore him again doesn't matter how the situation is. I can't stand with the Angry Alexzander for a minute.

After getting my reply he left my jaw while giving me a winning smirk. As soon as he left me I quickly sat down because my legs just give up.

I didn't dare to look up at him who doesn't seem like he wasn't angry anymore, after that he turned around and went inside the kitchen not before ordering me once again.

"Get up wife"

Hearing him I silently got up still panting. Suddenly I started to feel very nervous and shy.I started to feel cold and instantly missed him near me and his warmthnes.

I looked up to see he was in kitchen, his muscular back was facing me. My cheek again turned red remembering this body full of muscles was very near to me that I was feeling every inch of it.

Suddenly I hear Isa's voice.

"Papa swee I browught a new shirt for you"

She was holding his one of the shirt and was smiling showing her pretty small teeths. Alexzander turned around hearing her and smiled. He knee down and take his shirt from her.

He then got up and turned toward me fully. His naked chest on display for me but I kept looking at his eyes, they were little darker then usual and some emotion was flickering from them.

He then wore his shirt looking at my eye only, his this action did something to me and I don't know from where I had the courage to keep looking in his eyes too while he was wearing his shirt.

Once he was done buttoning up his shirt, he eyes lowered a little till my lips at first and then at my chest.

I don't know why but I always found him looking at my chest. I know, they are little heavy for the 19 year old girl and that's what make me insecure.

Once I found his eyes lingering there for more the usual my insecurities kicked and I turned to go. As I turned I saw his jaw clenched. I was still terrified by his anger that I quickly utter

"I'll just come in a minute " saying this, I think I saved myself and I run to our room.

Once I was in room I put my hand on my chest to normalise my heart beat and breaths.

This was very....dangerous

Thinking all this I looked up at our room and found his few shirts here and there.

So Our daughter was here when her father was warning me not to ignore him...!.

Signing I went to clean the mess....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Its been 2 days since the dangerous night. And I must say,in there two days i never for once tried to ignore him. I was all time attentive to him..

I don't want to experience his anger again, but sometimes else changed in there two days and that is my husband.

He,now become more bossy and dominant. That not only things he didn't hesitate is to check me out openly. And as always that person look at my chest for more then usual. That mere things made my cheeks blush and heart beat fast.
But not this but now he come early, and leave on time too.

In short he changed on there 2 days only.

"Mam its done" I heard the stylish voice and I looked at them and nooded.

Today me and my husband for the first time going to any public gathering together after his second marriage. It's a anniversary party of one of his business partner and he requested him to bring his wife that is me to bring with him.

Alexzander informed me about it yesterday itself and told me not to worry about anything like dress or makeup or anything.

Truth to be said I wasn't in mood of going nor I was in the mood to leave Isa alone but when I said it to Maria that I didn't want to go, she said

"Eva, you should dear otherwise he has to go with any other women in place of you"

Hearing this I become alert. He can't take any girl except me on my place. Then suddenly my mind went to Alessa's words and I remember he was one of the demanding bachelor in the country until a one month ago.

And I know, women in that type of party didn't leave any chance to flirt and god bless him my husband is a material for which these women can fight.

The mere thought terrified me and I decided I will be going no matter what.

So here I am sitting in front of my vanity, getting my makeup done. For once seeing then painting my face I doubt my decision but what can I do now.

And now they were done with my makeup and all I was ready to slip in my tonight's dress.

"Mrs knight it's your dress for tonight" Samuel the one who did my makeup for tonight said with a smile. He handed me a black dress and I took it from him. Chills run in my body hearing him addressing me by Mrs.knight. but I think I should get habitual of it.

I hadn't seen my dress till now because Alexzander said the stylish he will send will handle all.

I picked the cloth and touched it. It was a black dress and its material seem soft.

I quickly changed into it and to my shock it was one shoulder off body fitting dress with a long slit showing my legs.

I fitted me perfectly, hugging all my curves. My chest, my waist all were on show and I instantly feel nervous.

Hesitantly I walk out and I wasn't looking up. I was wearing this type of dress for the first time and to be honest I was little uncomfortable too.

I don't know how the hell I look except the dress really highlighted my hidden curves.

As I walk out, I looked at Maria who was present on the room. Her mouth was in O shape and that made me more nervous.

"Maria do I look ok? "

I asked in low voice and she just smile like fool and walk to me.

"Oh Eva, you look stunning " she said making my blush. After her other people too prise me.

"But do you think, the dress is little revealing?" I asked but I know well this isn't revealing dress for parties.

Women do wear there type of dress there with confidence.

"Bullshit. You are newly wed and cherry on top you are too young. Use there advantages to lure your husband more to you" she said in a whisper leaving me all red.

But before we can talk much one of the maid come to inform us that my husband was waiting for me.

The mere confidence I built up crash down just knowing he was here.

I took a deep breath to control my heartbeat which rose to 100th level.

"Aww Mrs knight don't be nervous. He is your husband. But yeah after seeing you I am not sure your husband will let you walk out of bed tonight after party " Her comments create a havoc inside me. I blushed even more and everyone present there laughed loudly.

After that samuel forward his hand to me to hold as he will escort me to him.

Hesitantly I hold his hand, and we walk out. But not before looking at myself for the last time and I smiled. The dress made me look elegant and classy, I look more mature in it.

Once we were on the end of stairs I saw my husband's back which was in a tight fitting black suit.

My heels clicked on the marble floor making a sound that made him turn. As he turn my breath stuck in my throat and heart beat fasten.

He was all black that perfectly suits his personality. I can see the muscles over his suit. His veiny hand were looking so attracting with a watch on it.

My trace broke when I heart his angry voice.

"Hands off samuel." He said and anger dripped in his voice and I instantly pulled my hand from his hand.

Till now I hadn't noticed he was solely looking at my hand on his. His eyes darken a little but went normal as soon as I pulled my hand out.

" My my he is jealous. Best of luck, Mrs KNIGHT" samuel walk till him and said this in whisper to me with a grinn making me blush.

He is jealous?

Why so?

As soon as he walk out, My husband who was in front of me checked my out openly. Don't know why but I was expecting a single complement. I did all this to go with him.

But to my disappointment he said nothing but his posture said many thing. His eyes were dark and body rigid. Hands in a fist like was controlling something.

He took a deep breath and then grabbed and small hand in his gaint one and squeezed it.

"Let's go" he said and we both walk to his car. Just like gentleman he opened the car's door for me to slid on.

We both slid in and then the driver started thr journey. Time to time I was feeling his gaze on me but I tried to act neutral.

Somewhere in my mind I do feel a little dissapointed that he didn't said anything. I wanted him to acknowledge that fact that i did this much efforts for him.

Do i look very bad?

This mere thoughts left me in horror. May be i wasn't looking up to his expectations that's why he didn't aid anything. May he was too dissapointed in me.

I felt nothing but hurt only by thinking about this. But before i can think much there was a jerk.

And a hand wrapped around my shoulder just to save me from getting any hurt.

"Are you ok?"

He asked looking at me. I looked at his face and I was surprised to see a emoting in his all time void eyes. But I don't know what was it.

Care?

May be....may be not.

But still I smiled and nodded my head. He then walk out and then opened the door from my side, offering his hand he looked at me.

I too hold his hand and come out only to close my eyes again..

There were media vultures, asking questions and requesting to pose to the couple.

For once I felt a shiver running to my body. It was my first time coming to any party and seeing all this really made me nervous.

Suddenly I felt hot breath on my bare neck and a large hand on my small waist. He first slid his hand there softly and the squeezed it harshly making me hiss in pain. I looked at him who was already looking at me.

He then lean down making my eye go wide, but before I can say anything he whisper in my ear.

"Not for a second, leave my side Wife. Do you understand?"

He said huskily that goosebumps arrised on the back of my neck. Heat rise to my cheeks but still I manage to nod.

I expected him to move back to his original position but I didn't expected what he did and said next.

"Wife, you look gorgeous tonight. And I don't want anyone to ogle at my wife. So you better take my words seriously."

Was it complement?

Or a warning?

Or a possessive husband?

I don't know but as soon as he completed, he brushed his stubble cheeks to my bare neck making my frozen. He then moved back to his original place but me?
I was still frozen because of his talk. I soon realize I was blushing hard and he-My husband was smriking like he won something.

I quickly looked away from him, I don't want to embarrass myself here and him too so I already decided I will stay by his side.

Soon we entered inside ignoring the media who were screaming questions. As we were moving inside my hand were sweaty and cold. But that thing which was keeping me sane was my husband's warm hand on my waist and he was squeezing there time to time making me blush.

"Don't be nervous. I am here" he whisper and like it was only thing needed I smiled and a little confidence come inside me.

As we entered we were greeted by a old couple. I think they were the host.

"Alexzander my boy. Its soo good to see you" he said excitedly making me giggle but one glace of my husband and I was shut up.

"Same here Richard" He replied while taking his hand out but instead the old man hugged him.

After there hug the old man noticed me and then looked at Alexzander asking for a introduction.

"Eva, this is Richard, Richard Miller my father's friend and a business partner and Richard this is Eva, Eva Alexander knight my wife"

As soon as he introduced me as his wife, I felt s little shy and the name he use for me made me blush.

Richard then took my hand in his and kissed the back of my hand. I wasn't very much comfortable with it beside the old man seems good and I need to act as per there standard so I kept quiet and smiled.

"Its enough Richard "

I heard my husband little pissed voice from behind making Richard laughed. Before he can say anything a something come from behind and he got engrossed in it.

"My good, he got jealous so easily"

Richard laughed making me blush. I wanted to say, not it's not but I kept mum.

"God bless you both" he once again said seeing me blushing. I looked down as I was shy after that. I soon turned toward my husband who was on deep conversation. I choose Just to stand quietly there but to my shock my husband didn't wasted time in grabbing my waist and pulling me toward him. The person behind saw me but before he can say anything he excused both of us.

I was shock my his today's behaviour. He wasn't acting like himself. Soon we made our way to the bar where he took a glass of wine and without asking me, handed me a glass to orange juice.

I was looking around the party and to be honest I was feeling many gaze on me, I looked toward my husband who was sitting there with clenched jaw and fisted hand. He too was looking around.

Sometime he was murmuring something, he was squeezing my waist time to time and I don't know why but even being in pain I didn't stooped him for doing it even.

We were alone but that was cut short because soon Richard again approached us.

I smiled at him and stood up followed by Alexzander. I saw behind him there was young man in a fine black suit. I looked at his face and he somehow look familiar but I didn't remember much.

"Alexzander meet my son Nick. He will be now handling ny business soon" the both men shoot there hand and then his eyes went on mine. He smiled at me showing his dimples and take his out to me. I too smiled at him and then took my hand for handshake but not before looking at my husband.

Soon richard and Alexander again started the boring conversation. Me and nick we stand by there side until Nick and mine eyes matched. I was just looking around seeing the decorations and I was feeling many gaze on my at one time.

"Can I have a dance with this beautiful lady" Nick soon come to my side and asked. The hand which was on my waist give me a tight squeeze making me look at him with wide eyes.

"No, she can't. We were about to the dancing floor"

When?

He smoothy denied him saying a lie. Nick somehow look embarrassed. He was about to go until....

"Oh-No Alexander. You need to stay here" Richard said dramatically making him clench his jaw tightly.

"So now she can dance with me?" Nick said. His tone nervous. I don't know what to say to I kept mum. I don't want to go but also I can't deny and he is his business partner.

I gulp when I saw my husband almost very clam look. His eyes were dangerous and posture rigid but he mange to nod with a perfect fake smile.

He then give my hand to him and glares at me with a hard look. His jaw tight so was fist.

Don't know what angered him. But the look he give me was clear the he isn't in very good mood.

I then halfheartrly followed him till dance floor. He then put his hand on my waist and with other holded my hand. We wasn't very close, there was a healthy distance but still I feel its wrong.

But then started the conversation a little and I was right. He was familiar because he was Alessa's ex-boyfriend's friend and I have seen him when he come to meet Alessa.

We never talked but whenever they meet in our university he use to give him company. And there I have seen him there only.

After that I become little comfortable with him.

"I never thought I'll see you again but as Mrs.knight" he joked and I just smiled at at him

I too wasn't knowing we will meet again as me being Mrs.knight.

"I think your husband will kill me now" he said out of now where, I just frown at him until he spin me around. My eyes meet with a very angry looking Alexander and I know I am gone. Soon he started to walk toward us and then I heard Nick's whisper.

"My God! He got jealous. Handle your jealous husband now" with that he laughed.

Why is everyone saying he is jealous?

The next things I know was my angry husband was grabbing my waist and with a fake smile he said

"Can I have a dance with my wife?" It wasn't a question but a ordered.

His voice was dark then usual and hearing his voice one question crossed by mind.

"Sure, she is all yours"

"Ofcourse "

With a fake smile he turned to me with nothing but anger in his eyes which scare thr shit out of me. And one doubt got stronger.

"Is he really jealous "

Hello bubbles

How are you all?

How's the chapter?

Is Alex really jealous?

Oh my...I think something big is coming....

Isn't Alex behaviour little different?

Eva is too scared of him...😂

Eva didn't want him to go with any other girl?

Is she jealous too?

Isa was missing in this chapter. I only added a few lines of her...

How many of you missed Eva?

Thoughts about Richard?

Thoughts about Nick?

Don't you think the party isn't going to be a normal one....🤔

Do you all like Angry Alex?

Why do you think Alex is angry on Eva?

Oh my he openly check her out now...

Eva didn't know why he looks at her chest for little longer. Do any of you knows the answer?

So Aled have Eva on his arms now....

How do you think there dance will be?
Hot🔥 ?

How was Alex complement to her?

Isn't he acting too much possessive?

He didn't like any man ogling at his WIFE....

So which one you like more
Angry Alex
Or,
Dominating Alex
Or,
Clam Alex?

Today I won't be asking love or lust? Instead today

I'll ask jealous or just angry?

Today I won't be taking much as I am suffering from a really very painful headache. And that's why I am updating after 9 pm.

And guy's please do:-

👉The much vote and comment I'll get, that much I'll be motivate to write more scenes of them.

👉 follow me for being updated.

👉 share the story.

👉Thank you to everyone who voted and commented in last chapter. It really means a lot.❤

Good night 😴😴
Bye till next update

Stay home, stay safe, stay healthy

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 14.9K 43
DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement and it looks old and dirty place the wh...
392K 14.7K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
2.2M 113K 54
"You see him as an heir of your empire and not as a family member. All you care about is the inheritance and not the child. If all you want is an hei...
252K 7K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...