Infernal Love Flame

Von DanielleNorrington

Although Jaide was a hard working woman and loyal to her long time boyfriend, his commitment didn't know any... Mehr

The Last Argument
Welcome Back
Deal (To Live) or No Deal (To Die)
I Want You
Creations of Her Own
Hell's Search Party
Noelle's and Felix's History
Found Again
A Moment of Truth
Not The Last Goodbye

A New Woman

2 1 0
Von DanielleNorrington

Jaide had slipped into a sleek, black dress that hugged her figure. The length of her hair fell down in loose and wavy curls past her shoulders. Her lips were painted red and her eyes were defined with full, extended lashes and eyeliner. The Devil's stylist had her dressed into an image she could never see herself in before.

"Ah, the lady in black," he said, walking into the room. Jaide continued to check herself out in the mirror, running her hands from down her bosoms and to her waist. She twisted and turned left and then right before her lips curled into a smile.

"I look like a brand new woman," she murmured.

"And you are," he agreed. "Ready to take on the night. Have fun and be safe. Don't forget to practice safe sex."

"I have a question. If I'm sort of like a vampire, will I burn tomorrow morning?"

Standing behind her, he rested his hands on her shoulders and leaned in closer to Jaide. Tilting his head down and admiring her soft brown complexion and how she still had the scent and warmth of a human, the hotness of his breath raced down the side of her neck. Jaide felt a soft travel of sensual bolts down her side, nearly making her shiver.

"Tomorrow dawn and when the sun is up, you will not burst into flames. That's not how your condition works. You just need blood to feed," he murmured into her ear.

Jaide swiftly spun around on her heels and faced him. "Instead of always calling you the Devil, what is a name you'd like to go by?" she asked him.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"How about Carrigan?" she asked him.

Smirking, he replied, "Hm, it's different and better than Lucifer. Now I just want you to be aware of something. This body might be indestructible, but you still be touched. Be on the lookout for the Nephilims."

"The Nephilims?" her brows pressed together in confusion. "What is that?"

"Not 'that', but more like 'them'. Their fallen angels, abandoned on this earth. Some are good and won't bother you, but the ones that are bad are in high numbers. It's been a celestial war between my hell angels, the other angels and them. I wouldn't want you ending up in the wrong hands tonight," he explained.

"Aw, look at you already caring about me?" she joked with him.

"You're no good to me, completely dead when we have a deal," he grinned.

"And that's my cue to leave," she quickly walked around him.

"Have fun," he said after. Carrigan watched as she waltzed away, her hips swaying from side to side, and her hair gently flowing in the air behind her. It was when she exited into the elevator, he felt the warmth of her presence leave with her. Carrigan gently sighed and went over to the window.

Minutes later, Noelle joined him from the shadows. "Tsk, tsk, tsk! Don't tell me you're going soft on me?" she joked with him.

"Make sure she's alright until it's time for us to meet up again. I have a date with the hell angels," he said and then waved his hand. Right before them, a fiery and swirling portal had emerged on the window.

"You got it boss," Noelle said with a grin. Carrigan then walked into the portal. It shortly closed after him.

In her brand new car from Carrigan, Jaide got right on the interstate. There was a place she wanted to stop by first.

Once her home was filled with memories until the devastating loss of her mother. Jaide gritted her teeth as she spotted a dark blue and shiny car in the driver and one of the front lights inside the house was on. She tightly clutched the steering wheel and then reversed the car, turning around to only drive away.

Minutes later, after speeding down the interstate, driving at at least close to a hundred miles per hour, Jaide found herself inside a rave club. She had the power to convince and compel people to do whatever she wanted them to do for her.

The music throbbed through the bass speakers of the walls and rays of green, blue, pink and white flashed throughout the entire club. Jaide had drinks. She sniffed so much cocaine. She made other dancers like her, dance with her, and desire her, but it couldn't fill up the growing hunger in the bottom of her stomach.

Spotting a fellow handsome man, Jaide wiggled her finger at him in a "come here" motion. He smiled from ear to ear, high and twice as drunk than she was. He removed his shirt as he approached her.

"Ready to have a good time?" he asked her.

"Are you?" she grabbed him by the neck and pulled him close into her. Jaide roughly kissed him on the lips without any passion, but it was fulfilling. His lips were soft, but moist.

She had grabbed him closer and moved them from the dance floor and into the private room. With her tongue, she tasted the insides of his mouth. He slipped his hands up her thighs and to the moistness between her legs.

Jaide gently moaned. Her pussy throbbed and it was stroked with pleasure. Her tongue transformed and stretched out more, past his uvula. He was now choking, but forced to still massage her clitoris.

The sides of her mouth tore open, hurting less than the first time. Jaide's teeth grew sharp. After quickly retracing her tongue from his throat, she opened her mouth and bit onto the lower half of his face before screams erupted from him. Jaide then chomped into the side of his neck, drinking his blood and eating his flesh.

She didn't leave the club until she fed her hunger, and even then, she had made a stop by her mom's house. The outside porch light was lit and the lights were off on the inside. Jaide parked the car and silently exited from it.

She didn't knock. Knock for what? Jaide grabbed the doorknob and then tore it free from its nails, intruding into the house.

Her feet were heavy as she walked across the wooden floor; she didn't walk lightly. Jaide deeply sighed and stopped to intake the new arrangements of the house.

The old grandfather clock her mom used to love to hear was gone. The pictures of them that were on the walls were not there. There was an old and stale odor that filled her nostrils.

Jaide went from the living room and right into the bedroom. She turned the light on and then watched as her aunt continued to lay in bed asleep. Grinning, Jaide flipped the lightswitch down as her aunt popped up from her sleep.

She could hear the sound of her head beating fast. Jaide could smell the growing fear. She turned the light back on and folded her arm across her breasts.

"Jaide?! H-h-how did you get in? What are you doing here?" she asked her.

"So many questions," she said, slowly walking over to her. "I didn't think you'd be afraid of the dark."

"I'm not. And you have no business being here. I'm calling the police!" she reached over for the phone on the nightstand. Jaide grimaced, her nails grew long and she drove them down into her aunt's hand. She cried and screamed out.

"Not so fast!" Jaide covered her aunt's mouth. "Not so big and bad are you now, huh?" Jaide then removed her nails from her hand and then grabbed her aunt by the shoulders. She pulled her out of the bed and pushed her down to the floor.

Crying and holding her hand, "What? What do you want?"

"I want you to pay for everything bad you did to me! Instead of being there for me and being an aunt to me! You were the complete opposite. I got no support from you."

"Well, Jaide. I hate that you haven't let go, but I paid for my sins!"

"I'll see about that!" Jaide raised her hand in the air, and grimaced. Her aunt screamed as her hand came down until an invincible force stopped Jaide. She gently frowned, raising her hand in the air again and then lowering it to only be stopped.

It was then, a strong gust of wind came from nowhere and blew Jaide across the room, through the sheer rock and outside. Jaide rolled and then flipped onto her feet. She glanced up, a strong and metal like aroma filling the air.

A hand firmly grasped her wrist. Jaide looked to see a female with pale skin and long dark, violet hair. She had markings drawn into her skin on her face.

"What the -"

"We have to go now!" Noelle said, and then took her by the hand. They raced to the inside of the car. Noelle took over the driving seat and the system functions of the car. Jaide was intrigued as she watched the woman make the car come alive and drive at the speed of light for her.

In a matter of minutes, they had reached the parking garage of Chattum Tower. Jaide and Noelle exchanged glances with each other as the car now parked into a spot.

"Okay, what was that back there?" Jaide asked her. Noelle ignored her question and then get out of the car.

"So you're just gonna ignore me?" Jaide confronts her. They were walking to the elevator when Noelle quickly spun around on her heels to face Jaide.

"I'd rather let him explain it to you," she said right before the elevator sounded off. The two of them looked to see the doors open and no one was inside.

"Well, go on."

"So you stop me from killing my so called aunt, but you don't escort me to the 60th floor. Who are you again?"

"Ahkdash!" Noelle murmured. A force had pulled Jaide into the elevator and the doors immediately shut.

If she didn't know what was going on, she wouldn't be calm. Jaide knew that Noelle was going to pay for pushing her into the elevator.

She patiently waited inside of the elevator until it had reached the 60th floor. The room was dimly lit and the keys of the piano were gently playing a tune.

Jaide walked across the foyer and into the sitting area, where he sat in front of the piano. Carrigan intensely continued to play. Without glancing at her, he says, "We don't kill or harm humans that have made peace with the big guy. That's an auto flag for a Nephilim to pop up."

"Maybe I should've been more discreet, then," she joked and continued towards him. There was a glass of thick blood sitting on top of the piano's surface.

"Drink," he ordered her. Grabbing the glass, it was warm to the touch. Jaide didn't want to be greedy; she placed the cup back down and said, "Thanks, but I'm full."

"I see that you had quite the feast at the club." The corners of his mouth twitched into a smile. Jaide joined him on the bench and flipped her damp hair over her shoulder.

"You said anything I wanted, and I wanted to kill my aunt."

"Yes, but in doing so, an easy number of eight souls enter into my realm. Thank you. I should let you have a little free time more often," he stopped playing and turned to her.

"What's with your aunt anyway? What did she do to you?"

"What's it to you?"

"I could make it worthwhile if you tell me? You could go back and finish the job," he grinned.

"Yeah right," she scoffed.

"I want to know," he demanded.

Jaide takes a deep breath before turning her attention to the keyboard. Studying the keys and seeing where he last touched them all, she start to play the same notes in the same order as she says, "When I was a kid, my mother died and left me to my aunt. I really didn't know my dad and he didn't bother to come and get me either. She was cruel to me. She'd starve me when I didn't want what she cooked. She'd punish me with throwing ice cold water in my face while I slept to make me do chores."

She abruptly stopped playing when his hand landed over hers. Their eyes met before she broke their eye contact.

"It sounds like a more adjustable reason to me." He raises up from the bench and then extends his hand out to her.

"So, what's with this deal to do your bidding? What will I be doing?" Jaide took his hand, and then glared at him.

"There's been a change in plan. I have a better deal for you. But first, let's give your aunt her one way ticket into Hell," he said. Jaide grinned and held his hand tighter as a fiery portal opened before them. He guided her through, stepping from the penthouse and into her aunt's house on the other side.

Her aunt had just waved away the paramedics about her wrist and closed the door. She froze and her eyes bucked when she turned to see them. Jaide quickly turned and her flesh separated apart from the sides of her jaws. Her aunt scream as she released an ear wretching howl and launched forward.

Carrigan watched. Feeling replenished and like more power was added to him, he smiled. Jaide devoured her aunt, eating her neck and half of her shoulder in half for sport rather than hunger. She tore free and then backed away, nearly stumbling into Carrigan.

"Oh, I'm sorry you had to see me like this! Hold on!" Jaide covered her mouth as it went back into place. She turned away to find something to clean herself up when he grabbed her by the hand.

"Wait, I'm the Devil. I'm not unfamiliar with messes, but you're the most beautiful and bloodiest mess I've ever seen," he said. When he reached up to touch the side of her face, he stopped himself and smeared his thumb across her bloody lips instead.

Jaide closed her eyes as the palm of his thumb had now grazed and split open against the sharp tip of her tooth. What little blood she could suck from his thumb, she indulged from it. It wasn't like human blood that had a metallic taste. His blood had a mild and sweet but fiery, distinctive taste.

Carrigan grabbed the sides of her face and made her look at him. "I want more," she gently murmured.
"No!" a strong voice yelled from outside.

Without warning, he leaned close into her and they lips touched. Jaide embraced him as Carrigan tightly wounded his arm around her, holding her close to him. As the portal opened under their feet, they fell through, escaping the wrath of a Nephilim and into Carrigan's realm.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.4K 328 40
Book 1: Clara. An 18 year old young woman who thought life was easy. What a lie that was. Her parents were taken away from her. Her only best friend...
134 7 13
Betrayed and sold by the ones she trusted the most, Selena struggles with many regrets till the bitter horrible end. Given a chance by the moon godde...
243 31 13
Wren, once a young woman consumed by passion, fell in love with a lord of sin. His promises were as beautiful as his visage, and his touch as sinful...
835K 24.6K 38
I was supposed to be protecting her. Instead, I left her to help my former girlfriend. And she was badly hurt on my watch. Now, she won't talk to me...