Avengers x reader //The girl...

reading_luver18 tarafından

Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra at only 3, by the age of 14 she became Hydras top assassin. She is now 21 and desp... Daha Fazla

Intro
The break in
"She's beautiful!"
Fight
Questions
Nightmares and a morning jog
ugly slimy mongrel frog
Déjà vu
Cleaning up
The entrance
Games
The uninvited guest
The other game
Ultron
We meet again
Y/n made a friend
Voices
Plan
Attack
Vision
Authors Note <3
Me, an avenger?
1.1K!!!!
Jealous bitches

Party prep

848 21 2
reading_luver18 tarafından

3rd person POV

At around 5 o'clock Tony decides to call everyone in for a 'meeting' but it's actually just a surprise. Everybody, including y/n, was gathered in the main lounge area waiting for Tony to say something. "Okay, I lied. I'm not calling you for a meeting, I'm calling you guys here to tell you that we are going to have a party tonight!" Cheers were heard from all around the lounge, some cheering louder than others.

"It's fancy but not too fancy so girls dresses and guys dress trousers and a button down shirt." Tony says earning smiles all around apart from the tan girl standing in the middle, Steve notices something was off with the girl and asks "is everything alright y/n?" Y/n shuffles her feet and looks up to the insanely tall man standing in front of her, now keep in mind y/n is 5'7 1/2 so definitely not short but not too tall which was just another attractive feature to add to the long list. "All of my clothes are still at Hydra and I only have my assassin money left but I'm saving that so I'm afraid I won't be able to attend." Y/n admits, "nonsense! Take my card and go with Wanda and Nat to get you some clothes" Tony responds to the girl whos eyes are now lit up which made everybody in the room smile. "Thank you so much!" Y/n says.

"What are we waiting for? SHOPPING SPREE!" Wanda yells which makes Nat and y/n laugh before being dragged by Wanda into one of Tony's many vehicles. Who knew that Wanda drives so recklessly! By the time they got the mall nat and y/n were ready to hurl but they managed to keep their composure. "Oh my god" y/n mutters while gazing upon the hundreds of stores filled with so many people, "cool huh!" Nat exclaims to a very eager y/n.

So far they have gotten about 10 tops and 10 bottoms along with bikinis, jumpers, underwear, pjs and more. Y/n was beginning to get tired and wanted nothing more than to go to sleep, "are we done yet?" y/n impatiently asks. "One last thing" Wanda and Nat excitedly squeal as they run towards the dress shop, "finally, the one and only Madam B's boutique." Nat says. Wanda comes up with a fast and efficient plan "okay so everybody split up, first find 1 dresses for yourself and then 1 for each other. Meet back here in 10 minutes." "Sounds like a plan" Nat says and y/n nods her head in agreement.

y/n POV

So many dresses to choose from, I don't have the best taste in dresses. Casual wear I can do fine but fancy, nada. I spot out of the corner of my eye a very elegant black dress that could look so bad-ass on Nat, I quickly grab it before anybody else takes it. I continue to wonder around the store until my eyes land upon a beautiful and silky red dress that would make all the boys go weak in the knees, I had to get it for Wanda. Now for myself, I check my watch and notice it has nearly been 10 minutes so I quickly grab a random dress from the *your size* section and hurry back to our meeting spot. I notice Wanda and Nat also have found 3 dresses so we hurry along to the changing rooms.

"Who wants to go first?" Wanda asks, "you should Wanda, after all it was your idea to spilt up and find each other a dress." I reply noticing Wanda starting to get very excited "ok, Nat could you please give me the dress you chose for me?" Wanda asks Nat and she hands her this white dress that Wanda goes in and trys on, she looks gorgeous but it is quite plain. "It's pretty but a little on the plain side" I said and heard murmurs of agreement from the girls.

"Try on the one I chose!" I say while handing her my dress. Wanda comes out of the changing room looking like a litteral goddess "that's the one" Nat and I say at the same time "this dress is utter perfection, thank you, thank you, thank you y/n!!!" Wanda practically screams, I chuckle "no problem Wands."

The dress:

"My turn!" Nat exclaims, she decides to try on the one she picked out for herself first. It was a sparkly mermaid style dress, it was pretty but I knew my one was much better. "It's really nice but you should try ours" Wanda says "you just took the words right out of my mouth or my head" I say back giggling knowing that Wanda's powers include mind-reading from when she told me back on the ship. Nat smiles and Wanda and I both try to give her the dress we chose for her but then soon realise we both chose the same dress!! We all start to laugh as Nat states "this dress must be the one if two of my best friends chose it!" I freeze. I've never had a best friend that's a girl before. I like it.

Nat comes out of the changing room while my and Wanda's jaws drop, what can I say, I'm always right. "Dam Nat, you're going to have all the boys weak in the knees for you. You too Wanda. How did I get so lucky to have two pretty best friends!" I tell them, "are you kidding y/n! Have you seen all the looks the boys give you. They are all practically in love with you!" Wanda nods her head agreeing with the statement. I scoff "as if, Nat I see the looks Bruce gives you" Nat's face goes bright red while me and Wanda started laughing so hard I have to hold onto her for support.

Authors Note: Are you guys a Nat + Bruce shipper, I personally am not. I feel she had a better and deeper connection to Steve and Clint but for this story we doing the Nat + Bruce thing.

Nat's dress

"Okay, your turn now y/n" Nat says, still recovering from my comment. "Hand them over girls" I say referring to the dresses. I hop into the small changing room deciding to try Wanda's choice first. It is a sparkly beige dress which is similar to Nat's one, too similar. I come out and say "I like it Wanda but it's a little too similar to Nat's." "I agree" Wanda replies. "I'll try mine on now, I'm warning you I chose this one at random so it could either be really good or really bad." "Hahaha okay" Wanda says. I go back into the changing room and see the dress I picked out. Fuck. This has to be the ugliest dress I've ever seen, just my luck. It's a horrid bright purple with ruffles, sequins and a turtle neck. "I am not coming out in this monstrosity!" I yell, "now that you've said that you have to come out" Nat says. I groan and reveal myself causing us all to burst out laughing with Nat rolling on the floor from giggling so hard. "That. is. the. ugliest. dress. I've. ever. seen." Wanda says in between laughs. " What do you mean, I personally think it's gorgeous!" *note the sarcasm* I say trying to keep a straight face until I start bursting out with laughter. I recollect myself and go back into the room hoping that Nat's choice is amazing, I pull it out from under my clothes and it reveals a gorgeous green silky dress and I'm instantly in love.

I slip the dress on and take a look at myself in the mirror, not to seem cocky but if I was a guy I'd have a crush on me even though deep down that voice inside my head tells me I'm ugly. I have managed to put an end to that stupid voice and focus on what I think of myself, not what others or that voice thinks even though sometimes I still question if it's right.

I step out of the changing room and if we were in a cartoon like Tom & Jerry, their jaws would be touching floor in awe. Noticing they haven't said anything yet I say "is it that bad?" with yet another hint of sarcasm to my voice. "Y/n/n you look... wow.. seriously if you don't buy that dress I will be taking it" Wanda says "I second that" Nat adds. "Thanks guys, I'm so excited for tonight. Usually when I go to parties it's to kill someone, never for enjoyment." I notice their eye's soften but then Nat exclaims "I hate to say it but Stark's parties are the best, you'll have loads of fun!"

The dress:

We all rush up to the counter and buy all of our stuff, my expression and attitude change from joyful to shocked as I feel a hand smack my butt. Boy, did they mess with the wrong chick. I whip my head around and punch the bastard in the face earning a few gasps from around me but I don't care, I grab his hand and twist it behind his back. I then proceed to kick the back of his knees making him collapse on the ground, I turn him over and say "never. disrespect. a. woman. ever. again." I yell punching him in the face between each word, Wanda and Nat pull me off him and drag me to the car.

"That was fucking awesome!" Nat screams while Wanda shakes her head but I saw a sight smile creep onto her face. "Aw man. Now my knuckles are bruised because of that shit head." I grunt causing Nat to inspect them and she says "they'll come right in a day or two."

Authors note:

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!!! Please let me know in the comments for any further ideas or things I could add to the story but please don't be too rude :))) Happy reading!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

89.8K 2.6K 40
Y/n has been in Hydras hands for 110 years, being experimented on since she was a child. Until one day the avengers came and infiltrated the base she...
640K 17.5K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...
47.3K 935 52
Y/n Jay. 25 years old. Female. 5'7" Currently working with S.H.E.I.L.D. and the Avengers under the direct orders from Nick Fury. "Welcome to your n...
985K 25.9K 52
You are a genius, and when you get invited to one of Tony Stark's parties, your life changes forever. Growing up as an orphan (no, none of the Aveng...