~'Warrior Cats Generator'~

By Cloud_Entity

This is a generator to create your own Warrior cat! It's not realistic and many of the names are random and n... More

Note- PLEASE READ
Prefix
Suffix
Pelt Color
Body Markings
Face Markings
Eye color
Fur Type
Body Build
Acessories
Gender
Clan
Rank
Parents
Siblings
Mate
Litter
Kits
Genetics
Apprentices
Positive Traits
Neutral Traits
Negative Traits
Skills
Quirks
Scars/Phyisical Features
Stats
Breed
Evil 😈 or Nice 😇?
Backstory- GOOD Warriors
Death

Overall

435 7 102
By Cloud_Entity

Hemlock' Shine is a sleek, dark gray tom with cinnamon-like tabby swirls and brown eyes.

He is a Norwegian forest cat and is the deputy of RiverClan and an upbeat, helpful, and thoughtful cat.

He is known to be clumsy, private, and complex. Some others would would call him a liar, disrespectful, and ignorant. He dues from being poisoned and he is not evil, but not exactly good. So somewhere in the middle. Let the ancestors decide on where his afterlife will be.

Hemlock' Shine has no mate and 5 litters of kits with 5 in the first litter, and 3 in the last 4. His mother is Lynxflight while his father is Luckypool. He has 5 older siblings, 3 littermates in which they are all close, 2 younger apprentice-aged siblings in which he mentors (Rookiepaw), and 1 youngest kit-aged siblings in which he doesn't get to see much since he dies soon after (hence why their relationship is only good).

He has had 2 apprentices.

Write what you guys got! Hope you had fun with this generator! Vote and comment! Thank you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.4K 47
"I was enchanted to meet you." She finds him insufferable, he enjoys winding her up. She's quick-tempered, he's calm. She's impulsive, he's cautious...
67.5K 3.1K 73
❤️
75.1K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
198K 4.6K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc