𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧�...

emilywithoutths

'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, be... Еще

I. N. F. O.
Charc
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelv
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Tweenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
!!!

Eleven

1.4K 24 2
emilywithoutths

Fight it, or accept it.
-
Fear it, or control it.
A.M

Avatii's POV:
Next day:

Flashbacks:

I walked out my room and headed downstairs while the dress was hugging my body perfectly. It was a very short dress that if I bent you'll see my whole butt.

He forced me to wear it even though he clearly knows I hate short tight dresses.

I stepped down the last stair and walked to the dining hall to see everyone already there. My amazing of a dad in the head of the table, my mom to his left and my dads best friend.

That I'm sold too. John Charles Bernardo. He is old 43 years, is very fat, stinks of sweat and I just want to die.

"There she is..." said my dad a smirk on his face making my heart burn. I looked at John and he was already looking at me. A smirk on his face as well.

He pulled the chair beside him making me gulp before I went beside him and sat down. He pulled my chair closer to him before he placed his hand on my tight and squeezed it making my eyes tear up.

I looked at my mom and she wasn't looking at me. Instead she was looking down feeling guilt like always. The problem is that it isn't even her fault. She is my mom, I love her no matter what.

But god that bastard...I hate him.

After we all finished it was time for me to leave my house to my so called new mansion to be his slut oh or mafia queen as he says.

"This is your room, you will sleep here for the rest of your life and when I request you, you come got it?!" He asked making me nod before he started to walk close to me.

As he took his hand up I flinched making him chuckle.

"Innocent one...I like that" he said before he placed his hands on my ass sending shiver down my whole body.

"You like your room?" He then asked. I stayed silent afraid to speak. He then took his hand and slapped my ass making me moan in pain.

"Answer!" He commanded making me talk.

"Y-yes...thank y-you" I whispered gulping before he grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it making it hurt.

"Now little one...strip" he said pulling away making my eyes widened. I shake my head no making his eyes turn black like ach.

"N-no ple-please" I whispered when he started to walk close to me. He slapped me making me lose balance and fall down.

He took a grip of my hair and pulled me to my knees making a tear escape my eyes before he slapped me again.

"I didn't hear you?!" He said pulling me by my hair to the bed. He throw me on and took something out the nightstand beside the bed.

"You are mine now! I fucking own you, I paid for you so you are my little whore! You are gonna do as your master says got it?!" He yelled in my face his hand right around my throat making me cry harder.

"Y-yes I-I'm s-orry" I whispered trying to breath.

"Sorry what?!" He yelled again slapping me.

"S-sorry m-master" I whispered again before he removed his hand making me breath. He grabbed my wrists and tied them both above my head while I was sobbing.

He took his knife from his pocket and placed it on my breasts making me feel the cold metal through the thin dress.

He sliced my dress from the middle, the knife didn't touch my stomach or chest but he cut in my inner leg making me scream like a psychopath.

He started to play with my breasts making me feel disgusted of myself. I was helpless, pathetic and worthless at the moment.

I was feeling like this everyday but this time, I really felt it. Being controlled. That's what I was treated since the first day I was born.

Controlled for their commands...

Flashback over:

"If you aren't gonna do it then you know I can kill him Avatii" he said making it hard not to kill him.
He wants me to be a whore for his men and if I refuse then he'll kill Jaden.

He have pulled a bullet at his chest before so I would not be surprised if he dies in his fathers hands one day.

"This is the last fucking thing I'll fucking do to you..." I whispered trying to control my voice from cracking while he was smirking like an idiot.

"Oh Avatii's always so confident...it's on time you know that I'm the one who owns you daught-" before he could finish I punched his face and spat on him.

I grabbed him by his shirt before I bent to his face.

"Say where the fuck he is waiting or fuck the hell off" I said between my teeth making him hand me a paper before someone came in making me throw my dearest dad back on the chair and shove the paper in my bra.

"You've got enough time" said Angelo walking to his chair before he talked.

"It's was more than enough" my dad said before I removed my pain and looked at Angelo that was observing me.

"Can I leave?" I asked making him look at me in couple of seconds before he nodded making me turn my back and walk out.

Asshole

I opened the door to my room and went to the bathroom before I saw where the bastard is waiting. I throw the paper in the trash can before I stripped out my clothes.

After I finished I walked out and grabbed panties. I placed my lingerie on before I placed my shorts on and high heels. I walked to the makeup table before I sat down and looked at how empty I really look.

I placed my makeup while my eyes kept burning. Nothing unusual. I placed some blush before I grabbed my red lipgloss and started to move it above my full lips.

Just do it you've done it million times. That's what you do Avatii remember. What you got into. What you were born for. To be a slave for your dads commands.

"Stop it" I whispered to myself before I removed the stupid tear on my check. I smiled at the mirror before I took my fingers through my hair and stood up.

I walked out the room before I headed downstairs to my car that he finally brought. I went in and drove away till the stupid of a hotel.

The whole ride was me trying to kept my tears inside. The pain I'm hiding everyday. The one no one believe I have because I view this stupid strong facade.

"It's in the 5 floor to the left ma'am" said the boy before I headed to the elevator. I pressed the bouton and soon I was in front of the door looking at it like always.

Stop it! Do it and get over it like always.

I knocked on the door and after some seconds the door opened and revealed an old man. In his late 60s he had nothing on only a towel above his body that wasn't to muscular yet not to slim.

He looked at me and a smirk on his face before he checked me up and down. I quickly smirked back before I started to walk closer to him. I pushed him inside and closed the door before I felt my body on the wall making me give his the giggle they usually go crazy on.

"God you look even more sexier in real life" he said before he bent to my neck making me want to throw up. I removed his rob and started to scratch his chest making him walk me to the bed he gave inside.

He pushed me to the bed and started to undress me making me try hardly to not just kill myself. He started to kiss down my boobs and stomach till he got to my pussy.

"You're so hot" he muttered taking off my panties making my eyes close.

Just imagine it someone else Avatii. Angelo. Imagine him Angelo.

I closed my eyes again before I imagined his touch on my body. The one that leaves you to beg for more then what you crave. The one that leaves you, liking his harsh touch.

"Fuck" I moaned as soon as I felt him inside me. I tried so hard but it wasn't like his touch. It wasn't for the one I crave. The one and probably the only I really enjoyed.

1 hour later:

I pulled my shorts on before I place my heels and went to the bathroom. I washed my hands and face before I placed my red lipgloss and went out to see him sleeping in the bed.

I grabbed my belongings before I headed to the door. As I pulled the handle I saw him in front of me making my eyes tear up even more. But no. No one can see me weak.

"Ang-what are you doing here?" I asked while he had a cold face on as usual. He didn't answer which made me try and walk pass him.

He grabbed me harshly by my arm making me remove myself from his grip quickly. I'm so disgusted of myself that I can't let anyone touch me at the moment.

"What were you doing inside?" He asked looking into my eyes in a deep voice.

"Angelo-" before I could finish he cut me off.

"I will not fucking repeat...what were you doing inside?" He asked in a treating voice making me tense my jaw before I looked down, while he throw my arm away and broke the door.

I had the chance and left to the elevator. I pressed the first floor before I walked out to my car and drove away my eyes teary as every time I finish with a job like this.

I drove straight back to the mansion. About 20 minutes I reached there and headed straight to my room. I need his disgusting touch away from my body. I opened the door to my room before I walked to the bathroom and got out my clothes.

I turned the warm water on and went under before I started to rub my whole body and scrub it leaving it all red like blood.

"Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry" I whispered to myself and inside my head till I finally broke down in the shower.

I looked down at myself and he have left hickeys everywhere making me rub harder around my waist till blood started to come out.

With a last sob I stood up and finished my shower. I walked out and bandaged my waist. I walked out the shower and grabbed some black pants and a turtleneck black sweater that covers the shit I'm trying not to look at.

I placed my black high heeled boots on and covered my puffy eyes with concealer before the door fly open making me flinch from my place.

Angelo came in rushing before he dragged me by my arm making me give him a confused look.

"What are you doing?" I asked but he of course chose to ignore me as always before he walked us down the basement while very single soul in that mansion was looking at us.

The guard beside the entrance opened the door and revealed...body parts hanging?

"This is what happens when someone touches what I've marked. What I own. What is fucking mine. " he whispered in my ear sending shiver down my spin while I was looking at the body to the old man I fucked.

His head was hanging, his one leg, one arm, everything about him was hanging making it look like someone have killed 1000 of people. Blood was dripping down on the ground making it look like it's raining with blood.

Everyone was watching as I did in shock. Including my dearest dad that was getting tortured in the middle of everything

"W-what the fuck are you doing?" I whispered before all I saw was darkness.

Angelo's POV:

"She haven't been eating for almost 24 hours, she needs food and some vitamins" he said before she walked out leaving me alone in the room with her.

When I knew what her dad made her do all I saw was red. It made my blood boil in anger. I wanted to slice in him and show him to the whole world and tell them what will happen if they touches what is fucking mine.

It's an sexual attraction nothing with feelings. I don't do feelings. They are a waste of time. I just hate to share and it's not normal I know but I bought her. So she's basically mine.

I looked down at her again and noticed her outfit. She usually never wears something that covers her ass or breasts but she is right now.

I walked to her before I pulled her shirt down and saw the marks on her neck making me want to kill another life.

I walked out her room and headed downstairs to the basement where her dearest dad is. I opened the door before I saw him sitting on the chained like a dog.

My men were torturing him for what he did and how he could do it. The day he signed the damn contract I owed his daughters soul.

I walked inside before I ordered my men to fuck the hell out. They walked out leaving me with the bastard. He looked up at me before his head fall down again making me smirk.

"P-please D-on Im *cough* s-sor-" before he could finish the door opened with Matteo who had Silas pulling him inside the basement.

"Stai zitto, Cazzo!" I told him before he sat down and I started to walk towards James. I grabbed him by his head before I made him look in my eyes.
(Shut the fuck up)

I took my dagger before I started to cut in his skin making him yell in pain and mercy. It's was music to my ears that I love to hear everyday.

"That's what happens when you disobey Angelo fucking Hernandez, that's what happens when someone enter my ground without my permission" I whispered in his ear before I ordered Silas to attack him.

I walked out the basement before I told them to not open the door till there is only blood on the ground. I went to my car before I sat in and the driver drove to the club.

I walked out the door before I headed to the VIP section. I ordered a whore before she started to do her job while I was drinking whisky making it cool down my neck.

                  ————————————

                                    VOTE

                 ————————————

  Hope ya all enjoyed this chapter, sorry grammar mistakes :)

Love ya all

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

236K 4.1K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
891K 15.1K 22
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...
His Addiction 𝐊.

Любовные романы

899K 15.3K 43
They say that nowadays, love cease to exist. It's just a myth. To which it never existed. That it was just in fairytale. Or in movie's, book but not...
𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍  𝔅♛

Детектив / Триллер

224K 4.9K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...