Escape The Night Season 5: De...

Por PinkMarbella2050

{BOOK 1 OF THE DELAMONT SURVIVOR SERIES} Lady Killers played with people's hearts, but never their lives. But... Más

Hello!
Gear Duran: Character Promo
Lana Chromium: Character Promo
LDShadowLady AKA Lizzie: Character Promo
SSSniperWolf AKA Lia: Character Promo
Oli White- All Star from Season 1: Character Promo
The Merrell Twins: Character Promo
Aviator Gamez AKA Zach: Character Promo
MeganPlays: Character Promo
Joey Graceffa: Character Promo
Valentina Amore: Character Promo
A/N
Chapter 1: The Invitations
Chapter 2: The Acrobat's Massacre- Part 1
Chapter 3: The Acrobat's Massacre- Part 2
Chapter 4: The Acrobat's Massacre- Part 3
Meanwhile, Back In The Lounge...
Chapter 5: The Acrobat's Massacre- Part 4
Howling Demise: Prologue
Chapter 6: Howling Demise- Part 1
Chapter 7: Howling Demise- Part 2
Chapter 8: Howling Demise- Part 3.1
Chapter 9: Howling Demise- Part 3.2
Meanwhile, Back In The Lounge...
Chapter 10: Howling Demise- Part 4
The Un-named Bandit: Prologue
Chapter 11: The Un-named Bandit- Part 1
Chapter 12: The Un-named Bandit- Part 2
Chapter 13: The Un-named Bandit- Part 3.1
Chapter 14: The Un-named Bandit- Part 3.2
Meanwhile, Back In The Lounge...
Chapter 15: The Un-named Bandit- Part 4
The Stone Man: Prologue
Chapter 16: The Stone Man- Part 1
Chapter 17: The Stone Man- Part 2
Chapter 18: The Stone Man- Part 3.1
Chapter 19: The Stone Man- Part 3.2
Meanwhile, Back In The Lounge...
Chapter 20: The Stone Man- Part 4
The Steampunk Twins: Prologue
Chapter 21: The Steampunk Twins- Part 1
Chapter 23: The Steampunk Twins- Part 3
Chapter 24: The Steampunk Twins- Part 4
Scarring Swords: Prologue
Chapter 25: Scarring Swords- Part 1
Chapter 26: Scarring Swords- Part 2
Chapter 27: Scarring Swords- Part 3
Meanwhile, Back In The Lounge...
Chapter 28: Scarring Swords- Part 4
Diabolical Demons: Prologue
Chapter 29: Diabolical Demons- Part 1
Chapter 30: Diabolical Demons- Part 2
Chapter 31: Diabolical Demons- Part 3
Chapter 32: Diabolical Demons- Part 4
Peculiar Possessions: Prologue
Chapter 33: Peculiar Possessions- Part 1
Chapter 34: Peculiar Possessions- Part 2
Chapter 35: Peculiar Possessions- Part 3
Chapter 36: Peculiar Possessions- Part 4
The Delamont Mistress: Prologue
Chapter 37: The Delamont Mistress- Part 1
Chapter 38: The Delamont Mistress- Part 2
Chapter 39: The Delamont Mistress- Part 3
*~* Epilogue *~*

Chapter 22: The Steampunk Twins- Part 2

25 4 0
Por PinkMarbella2050

"We turn to face the shop and see..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear's POV:

So, turns out the shop is creepy as all hell. I mean, this looks like a serial killer's workshop.
I'm just gonna leave it at that, I don't want to give anymore details.

"OK, the only thing we know at this point is that we need to find these Toxic Chambers, whatever the hell they are," I express, putting my hands in my pants pocket and fidgeting with the material holding all my affection to try to calm myself.

"So, where do we look?"

"Maybe this could help? I swear, they need to hide this stuff better. This is getting way too easy." Lana complains, holding a notebook in her hand.

If you mean the finding stuff part, sweetie, then yes, it's definitely getting a lot easier.

If you mean the killing people part... yeah, we're gonna need to talk about that. I don't wanna have to think about my future self being paired forever to a soul so fascinated with death.

She opens it and it reads:

'I've hidden the Toxic Chambers behind three tests; one of risks, one of shock, and one of power. For the test of risks, one of you must hit the switch, stick your hand into the chute lined with circular saw blades and risk losing your hand by keeping it in there for 10 seconds.'

"Yeah... no," Zach says, backing away slowly.

"Zach, I think you honestly should try to do something. Not trying to be rude, I'm just saying; make a move already!" Vanessa grouses, sticking her arm out to face what looked to be a garbage disposal.

"Fuck it. I'll do it." Val voices, walking towards said garbage disposal.

What?

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I do not want you to lose your hand, Val." Oli squalls, a look of pure concern on his face.

Oli: 'My closest friend in my alliance and this group is going to put her hand into a chute with circular saw blades in it and risk LOSING HER HAND. If he loses her hand, I finally have a reason to blame Zach for something because he stepped upped and didn't take it.'

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm supposed to be a badass and a badass would happily risk losing her hand if it meant you guys would be OK." She asserts.

I don't know if she's drunk or crazy or some shit, but I'm kinda worried.

"I'm just going to take your word for it, where's this switch?" Lia ponders before finding it.

Val already has her hand down the chute and I was just acting like there was nothing there whilst all of us are counting to 10.

Which is honestly freaking me out.

"10!" We finish counting.

Val takes her hand out of the chute and it's still intact, thank God.

Gear: 'What. The. FUCK?! Valentina just stuck her hand into a garbage chute with circular saw blades in it and acted like nothing was happening! This bitch is a badass and I'm not even kidding.'

Whilst we all try to process the situation, a slot pops open on the side of the table, revealing a lever. 

There's also this note, that reads:

'Pull the lever if you can handle a surprise. But be careful; it will shock you how hard it is to hold on to.'

"This must be the test of shock," Lia confirms, looking anxiously at that note.

Lia: 'As much as I want to prove myself to this group and protect myself from Zach, I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of Gear, so... I'm pulling out.'

"Well, I've got a tattoo before if that counts for anything at all, so I'll do it." I insist, shrugging.

Well, I don't know what else to say!

"Babe, I'm not sure if this is the smartest idea." Lana stuttered, fidgeting with her fingers.

Yes, I get that Zach's persistent about killing me, but if I can prove myself, I won't die. And I can prove myself by doing this.

"Don't worry, Lana; I'll be fine." I assure, giving Lana a hug and a kiss on the forehead before approaching said lever. 

I attempt to pull it before putting it down almost immediately.

WHY THE FUCK DID THAT HURT SO MUCH!?

"See? I told you he's the weakest link!" Zach shouts, trying to call me out.

Bitch, I didn't know it would hurt that much! So, you shut up!

Gear: 'So, I try to pull this lever, but as soon as I grab it, it feels like getting pins and needles and getting electrocuted at the same time. The only reason I said I've gotten a tattoo in the past is because I thought it would be like that; it kinda is, just times the pain by a thousand.'

"Gear, are you alright?" Vanessa quavers, jumping back from the sound the lever made when it hit the desk again.

"Yeah, I'm good. My god, that hurt." I mutter, shaking my arm.

I try again, this time succeeding... at the cost of my hand being kinda dead, but I still did it.

When I finally pull it across, another section opens up end; it looks like a puppet show stand, but with sticks instead.

And there's a note there with a key attached to it.

Zach sees it and reads it. It reads:

'The group must now divide in two; one must go to the Inventor's Warehouse to claim the Power Crystal, which can open the chambers frame. The other group must remain in the shop to solve the trial of intelligence. But hurry, the Steampunk Twins are close behind you. Eventually, you must lure them into the police station and lock them up or they'll stab you and you'll find yourself in the voting pile.'

"So, it's like that situation where if they attack you, you instantly go into the challenge?" Oli ponders, looking at the note again.

"Yeah, I guess so. So, who's with who this time?" Val confirms, nodding.

I end up Val, Lana, and Lia, Oli going with Zach for a bit of a change. 

The 3 of them up dart off to the warehouse before the twins find them.

Because the last thing we want is more people dying, am I right?

I know I'm right.

Wait... I've had an idea.

I could try seducing Lia; I mean, she's got a crush on me and plus, it gives us more benefits.

She'll be off Lana's case with wanting to kill her so she can have me to herself, but we also have more people in the campaign to get Zach killed so we can do shit in this house.

OK, I know it's not a house, but you get my point, OK? Just go with it.

"Lia, I think I saw something over there. Like, I think it's a note or something over there." I lie. pointing to a nearby shelf.
Lia, for some strange reason, just... runs off to the shelf to find something.

Um... is she really this stupid?

"Gear, what the fuck are you doing?!" Val whisper-shouts as  me, her and Lana huddle into a corner of the shoppe.

"OK, I've had this really crazy idea; I'm thinking of seducing Lia since A) I'm the Lady Killer, B) she has a crush on me, anyway and C) we gotta kill Zach, eventually." I blurt out quietly, making sure Lia was still distracted. 

Val looks confused, but Lana looks... fine?

"You guys just cover me, OK?"

"Well, just don't actually break up with me, OK? I love you too much to lose you, Gear." Lana falters, slightly blushing.

She's actually OK with this?!

"Lana, you know I wouldn't do that." I acknowledge, pushing some hair from her face.

And I'm about to kiss her...

"Yeah, I see nothing, guys," Lia calls out.

REALLY, LIA?! FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A MOMENT HERE!

Lana: 'Well, that's one way to kill the vibe.'

OK, that's it, time to do this.

I approach Lia, folding my arms as I get a bit of a knot in my stomach. 

Here goes nothing.

"Hey, sweetheart. What's up?" I tease, winking at her as I stood next to her.

"Wait, isn't that what you-"

"Used to call Lana? Oh, yeah; I dumped her just now. She's a bit ditsy, honestly, I've been thinking about it for a while. Then I saw you looking so hot and I went and did it." I remark, shrugging.

"Oh. Well, that's... nice." She says, looking up at me.

I honestly feel so fucking bad; I just badmouthed my girlfriend and I have to pretend I broke up with her!
Dear Lord, kill me now.

"Yeah. But, I mean, who wouldn't wanna give you a chance? You're a great person." I sigh, smiling and pretending to be OK... but I'm really not.

"I mean, I'll make a deal with you, hottie; you help me kill Lana at the next death challenge, then we deal with Zach, get out of this shit-hole and maybe get coffee sometime?" She proposes.

Is she seriously asking me out?! REALLY?!

OK, just play along... it'll be over soon.

"Sure, I'm down." I reply.

"Ahem." Val mutters.

So, we head back over to my 'ex'- who's not really my ex- and Val to figure out what's going on now.

"OK, what did we miss?" Lia chimes in, rummaging through these brass feathers.

"We're looking for a feather that says 'Candle' on it. That's the answer to the riddle." Val passes on.

Soon enough, since we actually have brains and we know what we're doing, we get all the feathers. 

And the 500 coffins one took a second, but at least Lana knows what we need to know or we'd be deader than dead.

Each riddle gives us a number, and we realise it's part of a code, but we don't know where the code needs to go.

So, time to go on a manhunt for the... millionth time now.

And then, Lia has a box. Somehow.

"Wait, I got so... WHOA!" Lia shouts, nearly dropping the box.

"My God, how heavy is this thing?!"

And now, lemme just act like I'm in love with this bitch, even though I hate her guts and want to punch her.

"Oh, wait! Let me get that for you." I insist, grabbing the box from Lia.

I look over at Lia after I put this box on the table and, no joke, she was blushing like crazy

Lia: 'Honestly, the fact he broke up with his girlfriend for me is just so romantic. I'm not kidding, this guy could knock me out and I'd thank him!'

"So.... 395860 is the code for this box, right?" I muse as Val nods.

As I get the code in, we end up getting the box open and using the key we find inside of it on the keyhole in the wall, which opens this secret door.

Lana: 'Just as this door is opening to this secret room, Vanessa, Oli, and Zach all come running back into the shop with the Power Crystal and I'm like, 'Yes! We did it!'

"And you guys better not kill me; I got the gold key to the Box of Dynamo!" Oli rejoices, holding a key in the air.

Thank fuck; we have an advantage!

We're all celebrating; finally, something good comes out of this.

And now, once we're all calm, we enter this... secret room.

What the fuck is this and why is it so creepy?

We look at the centre of the room and see... 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.1K 63 23
(Book 1 of His Mafia series) My lover, Stefano. I was so captivated by his love and lust I let the most obvious details slip through the cracks. I b...
3.4K 156 38
All the trigger warnings. Just, all of them. Life was so much easier when lived in theory, than in actuality. Nita Gracelyn Todd lived a life of dayd...
53.5K 5.2K 41
Delilah "Del" Cross went into the woods with the express purpose of never coming back out. However, death was interested in someone else that night...
2.2M 89.6K 72
#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man from his death. She can't stop thinking of...