Dylan O'brien & Other-Smut-Im...

By stydiakisses1991

Just your average 17 year old with nothing better to do, oh and did I mention I love Teen Wolf? Annnndd Dyla... More

Welcome
Jealousy
Mine
What Just Happened.....
What's It Going To Be?
*RANT*
Insatiable
Wrecked
*Important*
3 Weeks
Only My Name
Sex Dreams (Stydia)
It's Not Lydia...
*Rant* (part 2)
You're Mine {pt 2 to 'Only My Name'}
Authors Note
Wolfsbane Vodka
Dylan Fucking O'Brien
The Guy In The Bar
Adventures In Roscoe
The New Teacher
Congratulations
Research
Roomates

Rivals

1.4K 18 2
By stydiakisses1991

Beacon Hills High School, our biggest rival. They beat us in everything. Sports, Music, Events, Test Scores. Don't even get started with their Lacrosse team. The biggest douchebags who were ever known to man. Especially the captain of the team, Stiles Stilinski.

My team, Ashton's Lacrosse Team, is known for being the best in the state. I made it to team captain and I'm the only girl on the team. During lacrosse season, we totally crushed every game we played, we were undefeated.

Until Beacon Hills High School came along.

Stiles' team was undefeated, not only to us but to everyone else. The only reason why he used his tricks to throw me off my game was because he thought of us as a threat. He didn't want to be the team who lost against "the team with a girl as team captain". And just to be more of a pompous ass, they like to mess with us even more. One time, they stole our jerseys right before our game. Another time, they painted on our school logo, turning "Ashton's Lacrosse Team" to "Trashton's Lacrosse Team."

"Guys!" I hear Kyle call from behind the team and me. He quickly scurries his way towards us, wavering a piece of paper in his hand. He runs up to us, furiously tapping on Trevor's shoulder.

"Dude! Look who we're playing on Friday!" He hands the paper to Trevor and everyone on the team gazes at one another in confusion. The look on his face turns red with anger, the paper underneath his hand slightly crumbling.

"Beacon Hills?! Again?" He lashes out and rips the paper in his hand. Everyone starts to groan and complain.

"Are you kidding me?" I growl, stomping my way towards Coach's office.

"Coach? Beacon Hills, again?! We just played them!" I complain, my hands flailing all over the place.

"Look, Y/N, I'm sorry but Twinbrook's team was supposed to play them, but they couldn't play. The coach is in the hospital and they refuse to replace him."

"You can't just-" I start to say before I feel a strong arm pull me back.

"Hey, hey, Y/N calm down. It'll be okay, what's so bad about them anyway?" Raven tries to calm me down.

"Stiles! The captain of the team. He's the biggest douche I've ever met." I blurt out.

"You're just mad because you liked him. I mean I don't blame you, just look at him." She says. I hate to say she's right.

"Do you know what he did last game?" I ask.

"No, what happened?" She says, confused.

"He tricked me! The night before my first game with his team, I had no clue who he was. He acted all nice and decided to meet me. He wanted to have dinner with me in celebration of my new team. He pretended to be sweet and fun, oh but I was fooled. He invited me back to his place to watch the game and then he used his little tricks and seduced me and we ended up having sex." I explain, feeling anger rush over me.

"What's so bad about that?" She raises her eyebrow.

"He did it on purpose. He seduced me so that when it was game time, I was off my game. I was completely distracted by the night before and my legs hurt. We lost the game because of Stiles' little plan to distract me. But now I have a plan of my own." A big smirk arises on my face while Raven shows concern on hers.

"Oh no. I know that look. That look means you're up to something." She concerns.

"Oh, you have no idea." The smirk remains on my face as I walk out of the locker room, revenge filling my mind. Two can play that game.

This whole week, we have been practicing nonstop. Before school, Lunch, after school. Not only have we been practicing more, but we've thought out an evil prank to pull on Stiles and his little team. It's the day before game day and our plan is already in play. We pair up with this kid also from Beacon Hills because he had access to their lacrosse teams equipment. Yes, we bribed him, but that's beside the point. We get him to steal their jerseys, then right before game time, he'll switch them out with a girly pink version with glitter, studs, and embroidery.

Right before game time, we all gather in the locker room, laying out the game plan on the board of where to go, who the pass to, and juke strategies. A loud banging noise from outside the door distracts us from our discussion. I leave our discussion and open the door to see Stiles and his team wear the pink, girly jerseys. Stiles's face is red with fury, his eyes burning down at mine.

"Who fucking did this?" He yells out, storming his way into the locker room. His blood boiling with anger.

"Aw, Stiles, I didn't know you were such a girly girl! Cute outfit, mind if I borrow it?" I innocently mock him, flashing him an evil grin. He bolts his way towards me, slamming his hand into the locker, trapping me between his arms.

"You did this, didn't you? You are so going to pay for this." He warns ferociously until Trevor pushes Stiles off of me and slams him into the lockers across from me, holding him by his shirt.

"Don't you ever fucking lay a hand on her, you got that?" Trevor threatens him with his fist raised near his face.

"I'd bet she'd love my hands on her, just like she did before." He rasps out and looks toward me, still propped up against the locker. The anger in his face turning into an evil smirk. Trevor's fist instantly pummels Stiles' face and I rush over to stop Trevor from getting into a fight with him.

"Trevor, stop! We're gonna be disqualified." I tightly grasp his wrist, refraining him from hurting Stiles, even though I wish he could punch him some more. Trevor releases his grip from Stiles' jersey and Stiles fixes up his jersey.

"Guys! It's game time, get on the field!" We all hear coach call from his office. Stiles and his team slowly start walking away, but Stiles obviously has something to say to us.

"Looks like Trashton High is going to lose again." Stiles shoots a cocky grin at us, then looking back at Trevor, his grin turns into a sour face and he leaves.

"Guys, don't listen to him. Let's go kick their asses tonight!" I hype up, trying to bring up the mood. We all start cheering as we run out onto the field, the audience longing to see this game.

As the game is about to start, we come face to face with the other team. Stiles and his team are still wearing the pink jerseys, not having any other option.

"You guys must have the balls to even get on the field with us after we completely destroyed you last week." He says but looks over to me, "Except for you, why are you even on the team? You're just some girl that should be watching in the sidelines."

Anger starts coursing through my veins as he points to the cheerleaders on the sidelines, "Over there, the cheerleaders. Why don't you be one of them instead? You'd look pretty hot in that outfit." He winks at me and I clench my jaw, my teeth gritting together. I was about to punch him right then and there, but Kyle holds me back.

"Y/N, it's not worth it. When we beat them, they'll regret messing with us." Kyle calms me down, looking me in the eyes with concern to make sure I won't go at him again.

"Fine" I mutter and we all gather in a circle, putting our arms over each other's shoulders and leaning down.

"Team!" We all shout, breaking apart from our circle, making our way to the midfield, face to face with Stiles and his team. For good sportsmanship, Stiles and I have to shake hands and get into position. The high-pitched whistle blows and the ball gets thrown in the air. Stiles, catching it, runs down the field, passing our defense and shooting the ball into the net. Before I knew it, his team already scores a point.

Ten minutes into the game, Beacon Hills is winning by a lot, but I won't let them. During the mid-break, I look over to Stiles drinking water on the sideline. A smirk rises from my face as I have revenge on my mind. I walk over to Stiles, slightly leaning against him.

"You know Stiles, I was thinking about what you said before. I'd love it if you're hand were all over me. Just like before, when you pulled on my hair as I wrapped my lips on your cock, or when you grabbed my waist as you fucked me against your bed, making me a moaning mess underneath you." I lean in closer to his ear and continue. "Maybe after the game, we can have a celebration of our own."

I look up to meet his eyes, his mouth slightly opens but before he could respond, I walk back to the field. Time to win at his own game.

The whistle blows and both sides collide against each other. Catching the ball, I run towards the net and the defense charge at me. Stiles raises his lacrosse stick to try and knock the ball out of my net, but he misses. His miss gave me the opportunity to shoot the ball into the net and it made it in. Look who's off their game now. I smirk at myself, knowing that I got to him. Glancing over to Stiles, he squints his eyes at me through his helmet, roughly brushing his shoulder as he walks past me.

Point after point, my team never stopped scoring and the game is in our favor. The timer buzzes, stopping the game. We win 40-7. We totally just crushed them. The audience rises from their seats, cheering and whooping for us. We all run up to each other, hollering about our ridiculous win. I run up to Stiles, just to piss him off even more. As I walk up to him, I give him a huge smile and his face fills with anger.

"Wow, Stilinski. 40-7? I knew you guys sucked, but I didn't think you sucked that bad. Looks like you must have been off your game." I rub in his face, shooting him a shit-eating grin. Before he could respond, I walk away, running back to my teammates cheering about our first win against Beacon Hills.

We all head back to the locker room and of course, since I'm the only girl on the team, I have to go to the girls locker room. I step inside and the place is completely empty. I strip myself from my lacrosse gear, climbing into the shower to wash off the drench of sweat I was covered in. I get out of the shower and put on my black lace bra and matching thong. As I turn the dial of the lock to open my locker, I feel a strong grip on my shoulder as someone grabs me, slamming me into the cold, hard lockers behind me. I look up to see the furious look on Stiles' face.

Oh shit.

"You fucking did this on purpose." He growls, slamming his hand into the locker. His eyes burn down on me with a threatening glare.

"I didn't do anything." I give him an innocent smirk. "You're just terrible at playing lacrosse, and so is your team."

His right hand comes up to wrap around my neck and growls, "Don't fucking sass me."

"You know, I like being choked, Stiles. You remember that, don't you?" I choke out, smirking up at him and the grip on my neck gets a little tighter.

"If you don't shut your little mouth-" He growls, pushing me further against the lockers.

"Aw, is little Stiles getting mad? Adorable. Maybe next time, don't fucking mess with our team."

The furious expression on his face turns into a smug look. The grip on my neck releases and he chuckles, "You're still mad about our first game, aren't you?"

"You used your little tricks to purposely get me distracted because of-" I start to blurt out until he interrupts.

"Because of the night before? When I fucked your brains out? When you were a screaming mess underneath me? And how afterward you couldn't walk because we both know you like it rough? Yeah, I remember." He rasps in my ear, everything he said making chills run down my spine.

"Why so quiet, princess? No comebacks? You know I'm right." He leans in closer, his hands brushing over my waist. His lips ghost over my neck, feeling his warm breath over my skin.

"Is this what you wanted? My hands all over you again?" He whispers as his hands roam across my waist, slowly gliding down my stomach until he reaches the lace on my panties. "Because all you have to do is ask."

It's right there. His lips are right there and it feels as if gravity is pulling me towards him. His soft lips connect with my frail neck and I take a sharp breath as I feel his hands cup over my clothed sex.

"Please, Stiles." I whimper out, longing for his touch. I look at him through my lashes, glancing at his amused face. The victorious smirk grows as he leans in, connecting his hungry lips with mine. A spark lit between us as he glides his soft lips along with mine, biting my bottom lip with his teeth before detaching his lips from mine.

"Good girl." He whispers, his voice making me shudder. His lips attach to my neck, kissing down to my collarbone and leaving dark purple marks on my frail skin.

My eye close shut as he slips his big, calloused hands inside my lace panties, making me softly moan. His fingers working circles on my clit as he lightly bites down on my skin, marking his territory. He brings his head back up, lustfully reconnecting his lips with mine. His fingers slide up and down my slit before plunging two digits into me.

"Fuck!" My whole body fills with warmth and my lips detach from his as a loud moan escaped from my mouth. His fingers work faster into me and my eyes shoot open to see the victorious smirk grow on his face. He gazes into my eyes, watching as my eyes roll in pleasure, enjoying how he makes me feel.

"This is what you wanted the whole time, isn't it? Me fucking you with my fingers as I watch you lose control." He rasps, only making me want him more. His thumb rubbed on my clit as his fingers curl inside me, hitting my g-spot perfectly. My moans get louder and louder as his fingers move into me faster.

"I want you to cum all over my fingers." He growls and I clench around his fingers as my orgasm washes over me, moaning his name. My head leans back on the lockers behind me, my legs almost giving up on me. He brings his hand to his mouth, slowly sucking off his fingers in hunger.

"You taste so good, princess." He rasps before connecting his lips with mine, making me taste myself on his lips. I pull up on his jersey, indicating him to take it off. His lips leave mine to lift his jersey off along with his shorts, tossing them to the side. My jaw slightly drops at his toned body filled with brown moles. A grin grows on his face as he sees the expression on my face. His hands roam behind my back to unclasp my bra, exposing my breasts. He detaches his lips from me, bringing it down to my breasts, lightly sucking on my hard peaks. A soft moan leaves my mouth as his tongue swirls around. His hands move under my thighs and I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist. My back presses against the lockers and my arms wrap around his neck. He teases my slit with his hardened length and the throbbing feeling in my core is unbearable.

"Stiles, please." I whimper, bucking my hips against him to create some friction between us.

"Hmm. Why should I? I just love hearing you beg for me." He whispers, his words making me want him more.

"I need you, Stiles. Please." I beg as he pushes into me, almost taking my breath away from me. He lets out a low groan as he slowly thrusts into me. My moans start to get louder as he quickens his pace. He connects his lips to my neck again, the new sensation filling me with ecstasy. My fingers grab onto his hair, lightly pulling on it as he plows into me. My moans only encourage him to go faster and harder, the coil in my abdomen tightening.

"Fuck, Stiles!" My moans filling the room as he adjusts his angle, hitting the perfect spot. The pressure in my lower abdomen increases as warmth rushes through my body. He thrust into me one last time as I find my release, completely losing control. I clench around his length as I scream his name. He continues thrusting into me, riding out my orgasm as my legs shake uncontrollably. His pace slow down as his thrusts got sloppier, finding his release a low groan escapes his lips. Still breathing heavily, I jump down from his waist, almost falling over.

"I guess I win. Twice tonight, actually." I shoot him a smirk.

"You distracted me!" He complains.

"Well, now we're even." I smile back at him, claiming my victory.

"Until next game." He says.

"Oh, you're so on, Stilinski."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

daddyobrienx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 23.2K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
120K 3.6K 27
a paige bueckers story.
916K 49.4K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
670K 31.8K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...