Draining Mr. Brainy -(DA seri...

By MedievalTomboy

"I'm Tiny." "I absolutely do not think so." "No, my name is tiny." "That's okay; just tell me what it is." "N... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Dawn - The Midnight Light
Stalking Mr. Cupid
Cracking Mr. Codehead

Chapter 21

800 77 29
By MedievalTomboy

Zorion Point of View

"Explain."

I was beyond baffled by the new revelations hitting me from the past few days. One after the other, I was being thrown into an ocean of surprises and I'm drowning in them.

But this one – this one takes the highest place.

"What is it?" The person who was supposed to explain the darn thing to me picked up the papers I threw on the desk and studied them carefully.

Over the course of small time, surprise came on the face first, then anger and then morphed into mixture of disbelief and shock.

"What the –" Profanities were thrown out as the shock kept getting deeper and deeper every passing moment. "I didn't know anything about this. I'm as surprised as you are."

I can't believe this sudden turn of events.

"Ilaria Allard, Anete Allard; you better clear this out now if you knew about this or even have a hint about this from before." My voice raised, I threw those words in aggression putting every bit of self control I have in place.

"No prior hint, nothing. This is the first time I've ever known about this." Anete mumbled, reading through the papers again.

"Did you cross check? Are you sure the information is right?" Ilaria, as composed as ever, asked calmly but I can see the anxiety in her eyes clearly.

"All done and checked." I answered back sitting down and breathing in some much needed air to control my temper from bursting out.

"Wow, I knew father was a jerk but never knew he has it in him to be worse. He breed a child with another woman before marrying mamma and worse, left the child with the mother without any care. He never seize to surprise me with his filthy things even after dying for over a decade." Anete, the one who speaks much freely without filters spoke, causing Ilaria to nod her head slightly in agreement.

"So Injgo is two years older to us and has grown up with a foster family that actually treated him well and supported him in every step. I'm glad for that. But what do we do about this issue now? You think we should just pretend and pass by like usual or should be have a decent talk with him? After all, he is still out elder brother, our blood and flesh." Ilaria asked softly as she played with the fountain pen in her hand.

She must be really stressed by the sudden storm that hit us.

"I leave it to you. I rather we have a talk; rest you decide." Anete plopped on the chair next to me and sighed shakily.

Ilaria then turned to me with a raise of a brow expecting me to say something. "Why are you looking at me? You should be the one to make sense, take responsibility and decide." I shrugged with a frown, still disturbed by the sudden surprise revelation.

"Why, sorry that I was expecting my brother to provide his review on the situation and help me in making a better decision. You, Zorion Nigel Allard, should calm down and think like head of the family that you are." Ilaria grumbled like always.

"You are the eldest and the most sensible one among us." Indeed she is the most sensible one of the three.

"Eldest by one damn hour. Anete is elder to you by just twenty minutes. Do not forget we are triplets and you are the actually head of our family. You better gulp down the anger and put forth a sensible discussion on the table." I took a moment to do just as she said and thought through the whole issue in a much calmer sense.

Anete got me some lemonade for the three of us in an attempt to help us relax.

There were many things that came into to light with the secret coming to light.

One, we have another Allard out there who was denied our family name and had to grow up in a foster home.

Two, he is the eldest of us all and he clearly knew his roots but still did not let himself known to us.

Three, Nothing was mentioned about his birth mother and family in the investigation so we need to dig deeper about it.

"He knew about us but never came forth to tell us about the situation; means he is not interested or not cared at all. However, I say, we sit down and talk things out and make everything clear." It was our father's mistake in the first place and we don't want to continue it.

Injgo wants to be an Allard and a brother or not, I still want to fix at least few issues between us by communicating.

Once again, our father proved to be the worst human being.

"You know, when I see Tiny's family, their unity and how they stand together, I really wish we had a better family, one with loving parents and simple lifestyle." Ilaria sighed with a humorless smile.

"Me too. I love Almonds. They are so fun and there are so many of them. They make me feel so warm." Anete commented next as a small smile took over her lips.

Both my sisters really like Almonds. Clearly, they miss having a family about which I feel helpless. Our parents are dead, no relatives; we three have only each other and that has been the case from the time we were born.

Our parents were all about business so; family warmth was something we didn't receive.

Although Almonds are close to being crazy, they are lovingly crazy. They have their own world and they live in it with contentment.

"Alright, I'll send him a mail and set a time to meet him in person. I'll inform you both about the details when decided." I concluded, washing down the remaining content of lemonade down the throat.

"What if he doesn't reply to your mail?" Anete posed.

"Then I'll ask Meow to help set an appointment with him."

"Tiny? How will she do that?"

"Apparently, Injgo is her cousin in law. Her cousin and Injgo fell in love, dated and got married three years ago."

"What is it with these Almonds? Every Allard is going to their family to pick their better halves." Ilaria chuckled, shaking her head in amusement.

"It's not like charm is involved here." I mumbled with a snicker. "They are just too many of them that the family alone can provide partner for more than half a country." I gave a small smile.

Although my words sounded nonchalant, I knew for a fact that Almonds, especially one Almond girl, did a number on me.

Over time, I didn't know when I started feeling that way but Meow indeed started to make me feel things that made my heart flutter.

"Aww, don't be like that. I know you have feeling for Tiny Almond. I kind of like Devon Almond and Anete absolutely is blindly in love with Cacao Almond. It would be fun when Tiny comes to know that you are an Allard and a heir who was the actual managing director working from the shadows."

Her words were like a hard slap on my face. I didn't care before but now, I care about what she thinks of me.

"Shut up." I grumbled.

"When she persisted for your help in her revenge plan against us, you thought you could manipulate her into eliminating that demon Benjamin out of our way without dirtying your hands. Look where it got you. Thanks to her, Benjamin is almost dragged to dirt but you –" Ilaria paused giving me a look of disappointment.

"You instead fell in love with her and now you cannot even reveal your true identity. When you do, she would either never talk to you in this life or she will just keep meowing knowing you are an Allard." Anete completed what our eldest sister didn't.

Growing up with two dominating and sensible women, life was hard on my part.

"I know, okay. I wasn't expecting this day to come." I huffed out irked by the sudden turn of events.

"Let's deal one after the other. Our first priorities right now is having a good conversation with our supposed brother and if possible, talk him into our family. Given, how he was denied by his own father, it shall be difficult." Agreed. Ilaria got it right.

Injgo De Leon is our brother after all and the eldest of us all. He agrees to give us a chance or not, we owe him the respect he deserves as the eldest.

"I get the digging about his mother into motion. Let's see what pushed him into foster care when he had his maternal family."

"Spoken like an Allard. Get done with it while your dear sisters with do other background stuff." Ilaria grinned, getting back to working on her tablet letting me clearly know that I should leave now.

"Such great sisters I have. Feeling extremely lucky." I gritted sarcastically before I turned back to leave those devils to their will.

"Sisters?" I heard a soft voice say almost shaken.

Turning back, my eyes met the ones that I didn't want to meet right now. Her small frame stiffened and her whole posture screamed shock.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy.

What do you think about the chapter? Good?

Shocked? Surprised? Didn't see that coming?

Zorion Nigel is actually an Allard! Got ya!

You views on the revelation on how Zorion is an Allard heir.

The Allard family is a huge mess. Seeing how the triplets and Injgo did not receive any familial love, they indeed deserve a family like Almonds. What say?

Who was it who stumbled on the secret? What will Tiny do when she learns about it?

How will Zorion handle her and her family?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love.

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

910K 22.5K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
272K 12.4K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...
425K 19.6K 45
This book is a RomCom book(Romance comedy). Read if you love laughing.😊 CURRENTLY EDITING AND WORKING ON RE-WRITING. PLEASE IGNORE SOME IMMATURE THI...
909K 57.4K 64
INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year awards frm past 3 yrs..mood switches...so...