selenophile

By teenaqerinlove

their love was strong, but timing was wrong, and love decided that they didn't belong. (fillie) More

intro
two
three

one

743 36 29
By teenaqerinlove

____________________________

my first love was the moon. he had stardust in his locks and he gifted me moonstones and light in our reunions.
we fed honey off our skin and played with mirror shards until daylight shone to welcome him back to the latter side of the vast world.

he spoke galaxies with his sweet melody song, weaves my blond strands until i lay on his laps and lose myself amidst the illuminating stars under his presence. he reminded me of how mama strings beads into my braids while discussing tales of love under acacia trees, greasing my hair with tree sap and speaking juicy tales of fruitless heroines and brave heroes.

the moon boy had imagination wide as the creation spoke tales of heavens and above the silk lining of veils. his touch felt like cotton clouds and his lips tasted like cranberries and worship; an addicting sensation. he was like a fruit to savor as soon as plucked from the branches, or one could see him putrefy in their fingertips. a delicate soul, he was.

_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.7K 304 10
how could something so fake, feel so real? ( mileven short story ). *i wrote this a long time ago and it's super cringey lol plz don't read*