A piece of us (Xiao x fem!rea...

By iamscaredoftheocean

*under editing* 53 % finished. Being special, Y/n had been taken in by the Geo Archon. She met the adepti, in... More

Before you read
Prologue - Meeting the adepti
The Blondie
Two words: Almond. Tofu.
The boy named Kazuha
What a nice day to live
The Exuvia
Childe's backup plan
Osial
Exhaustion
See you again now
Dear Liyue... i love you
Lantern Rite, part 1
Lantern Rite, part 2
Lantern Rite, part 3
The Crux Clash
Did this just happen?
This happened...
Welcome to Inazuma
Sister bonding
Realization
The resistance
A battle and a decision.
Reunion
Leaf is a real one
Catching up with the ladies
Just let me sleep
Aether needs help
Your shield
Who am i?
Xiao in Inazuma
A scarf and a vision
Your own style
Seducing Xiao
Paint your mask with jealousy
Uh-oh...
This is bad
An overgrown tree
He knew
Everything went bad
Quietly screaming inside
Oh Y/n...
A long time passed
Happiness in a different way
Author's note
(Behind the scenes) (entertaining chapter)
(Behind the scenes) part 2
(Oh well, LET'S HAVE A SEQUEL!)

What a tease~

39.4K 1.2K 4.1K
By iamscaredoftheocean

Xiao pov:

My spear pierced the last hilichurl of the camp. These creatures are too weak for this world.
I looked over to Y/n sitting in a tree, watching me kill the hilichurls.

Just having her nearby, lifts a heavy pain away from me.

I looked over to her again and saw her picking up a leaf from the tree. Then she ate it.

Weird girl...

-

3rd pov:

Xiao was busy watching the girl that he didn't Notice himself smiling.

-

Y/n pov:

After helping Xiao, I went to Liyue.

I walked around in Liyue city, the rain hitting the ground made beautiful sounds. I held my umbrella above my head to avoid getting soaked in water.

Don't get me wrong, i love the rain, i hate being soaked wet by it.

I was on my way up the stairs, Lady Ningguang had invited me for some tea and snacks with her and captain Beidou.
Lady Ningguang and captain Beidou often say that they're not friends, but it's obviously a lie.

When it comes to me, i'm not scared of admitting that i'm good friends with both of them.
I often help Beidou with chores on her ship and she often invites me to see the duels that her crew arrange.

And Lady Ningguang respects me for protecting and helping Liyue, even tho i'm not bound by a contract to do so. Me and Ningguang are rather close too. She's the reason i became friends with Ganyu and Keqing.

When i was on the Jade Chamber, i saw Ningguang and Beidou talking outside. They then noticed my arrival.

"Y/n, i'm glad you could join us today" Ningguang greeted me and walked up to me.
"And i'm glad to be here" i said.

"Then why don't we go inside, we shouldn't have to stay out here and catch a cold of some sort." Beidou said.

"Very well, let's go inside" lady Ningguang said.

-

"The Fatui have been strangely active around Liyue lately." Ningguang said.

"I've noticed. I was out walking with some new kid i took in, and we saw some fatui camps. We got rid of them of course." Beidou told us. She picked up her wine glass and took a sip.

Me and Ningguang were enjoying some (favourite tea). Beidou didn't quite like it, so it was such a nice coincidence she brought her wine bottle.

"Some new kid?" I asked.
"You brought another pawn to Crux fleet?"

"Yeah, the kid's from Inazuma if i remember correct." She said.

Inazuma...

I knew i was born in Inazuma of course, and i had been told of the culture there and how the nation was restricted and closed.
And i knew why Morax took me in.

"What's their name?" I asked Beidou.

"Kaedehara Kazuha."

-

I walked around in Liyue, on my way to
the harbor, i had my umbrella in my hands, but it wasn't open. The rain had stopped, while i was having tea with Ningguang and Beidou.

I was walking Beidou to her ship. I saw her crew and spotted someone with white hair.
He was dressed in red Inazuman clothing. His style reminds me of autumn, unique indeed.

It was late. The sky was darkened and mostly everyone in Liyue had went inside, a few people still working on the harbor.

I bid goodbye to Beidou and walked to the bridge leading away from the harbor.
I was planning to walk a little to Wangshu Inn, it was a nice night after all.

I calmly walked, i could hear my footsteps on the ground. There was no wind, i didn't hear any animals. They were probably asleep too.

I did feel a little tired. Even tho i'm not a mortal, i do need rest sometimes. The past few days and nights i've been helping Xiao getting rid of enemies.

*yawn*

I heard a little laugh behind me, a pretty cute laugh. I knew who it was and turned around to face Xiao.

He was smiling but once our eyes met, i could tell he was forcing his smile away. He crossed his arms.

"Tired?" He asked.

His voice was calm and made me feel at peace. I gently smiled at him. "I'm good, we all get tired sometimes. It doesen't mean i won't be able to help you clear out some camps tonight." I said.

He sighed. "You're tired, stop overworking yourself." He walked closed to me.

"If you really want to, you can join me tonight. But let me carry you back to Wangshu Inn, and you can atleast get some rest first." He said.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. Before i could reject his offer, one of his arms went under my legs and he lifted me up. Bridal style.
I quickly hid my face in his chest so he wouldn't see me blushing.
I could hear his heart beat. I was comfortable like this.

I took a glance at him and my eyes met his. Was he looking at me?
I quickly hid my face back in his chest, still blushing.
I stop tiny glances at him now and then.

Xiao pov:

I lifted her up in my arms, i knew she would reject my offer if i gave her the chance to.
I saw her leaning her face into my chest.

I kept stealing glances of her, that was until our eyes met. She was blushing like a tomato, and once our eyes met i quickly looked away.

I think my face was heating up as well.
I stole a small glance at her and her face was hidden away and her ears were hanging low.
Her eyes were closed.

She fell asleep.

Y/n pov:

My eyes slowly opened, i was still in Xiao's embrace.
We were sitting in a tree, the big tree bellow Mt. Hulao.
It was morning, he was awake. It didn't seem like he noticed that i was awake too. So i closed my eyes. It wouldn't hurt to pretend to be asleep a little more-

"Good morning Y/n"

My eyes shot open and i met Xiao's eyes. He was smirking down at me.

"You stopped snoring so i assumed you had woken up." He said with a smug look on his face.
"Are you still tired? If you are, you can Keep sleeping..." he said shyly, while looking away. I saw a red tint on his ear.

"Maybe a little..." i lied. I just wanted to stay like this. I was pretty awake now.

I felt his hand stroking my hair. "So keep sleeping." He said, still blushing a little. He obviously understood that i was well rested for now, but decided to play along.

I smiled at him, "i lied." i teased him. I then sat up and made my way out of his arms. I stood up and stretched my arms.

I looked down at him, he looked annoyed. As usual. So i decided to tease him even more.
I knelt down to his face.

"But if you want to keep cuddling... we could always spend the day in eachothers arms.~" i teased, i whispered in his ears.

Before i could react, his hand went to the back of my neck and forced me closer to his face. He was smirking. He itched closer to my ear and whispered back, "i wouldn't mind it at all."

The blush attacked my whole face and i was burning up. It reached my kitsune ears and my eyes widened. HE TEASED ME BACK?!

I backed away quickly. And coughed, "UHM. We have some camps to clear out." I internally panicked. My heart beating extremely fast.
I took out my mask.

He stood up, still smiling a little. Obviously proud of his achievement. He swiped his hand over his face and his mask appeared. "First one to clear out 5 camps in 10 minutes win. See you in the Inn." He said teasingly and leaped into the air and disappeared.

HOW DARE HE TEASE ME BACK, THAT'S MY THING!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.4K 16
Seven divine adepti remain after the Archon War. Two of them, the Conqueror of Demons and the Preserver of Silence, reside in Wangshu Inn under Morax...
157K 5.6K 25
Y/n L/n was used to being alone, or having people leave her. She was adventurous and wished to see the world. Sadly, she wasn't allowed to. She longe...
617K 25.8K 26
「 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄! 」 She was once revered as Rex Lapis's most devoted Adeptus. No one would have expected her to break...
27.2K 1.1K 23
❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍.❞ Thousands of years ago, Rex Lapis made a con...