MY ROYAL MATE. {YOONMIN}

By Yoonminworld139

"TOUCH HIM AND YOU'RE DEAD." Suddenly I'm in the air , I try to control my body but to no avail. I look up bu... More

Introduction
The KIM'S
THE MIN'S
Vampire
They are Mates
Guns?!
Hot!!
MATE!!!
Flash Back
SCENT!!
Promise
POWERFUL
Clips
Embrace....
Tomato
I'm soft!!!
SELF PROMO

Busan

1.1K 45 4
By Yoonminworld139

Yoongi's Pov

"I also missed you guys."

I let them go (Rose and Jisoo) , and move towards buffet jin hyung has prepared , I'm still sleepy.

Jin Hyung served me my breakfast and as I was going to take a bite,

"I doubt you woke up for breakfast."

"Why can't he?"

Jin hyung was in full defensive mode for me.

"Because , In the US he skipped almost all his meals and specifically breakfast."

I choke on my sandwich.

Fuck you hoseok.

He smirks , I give him a death glare.

"MIN YOONGI!!!!!"

I can feel the shiver running down my spine 'I'm dead',

"What hoseok is saying , is that correct?"

Jin hyung breathes fire.

Fuck I'm so done.

"Hyung~~~~~~~~Food there had no taste in it , and after eating food prepared by you , How can I like those breads?"

I can feel jin hyung calming a little just a little , Maybe.

"But hyung you could have ordered something else, weren't you staying in 7 stars?!"

I glare towards jk , this brat and I turn to look at jin hyung , I can see his eyes turning red.

"I wanted to complete my work as fast as possible , so that I can see your handsome face hyung."

I look towards jin hyung with my puppy cat eyes.

He sighs.

"And the hoseok is lying , I just skipped my breakfast once, because I overslept."

"Wrong!!!, Because you were stressing too much on a mere deal."

I hear a loud sigh,

"Enough , Min yoongi I'm letting you go this time , and I hope this is the first and last time."

"....."

"MIN YOONGI???!"

I tense,

"I promise hyung."

Jisoo and rose try to lighten the mood and I'm thankful to them for that.

"I loved the gift you brought for me hyung."

"Me too."

"Me too yoongi."

I give my gummy smile to jin hyung , jisoo and rose.

"WHAT?!"

Everybody turns towards jk,

"Where is my present hyung??"

He shows me his bunny eyes.

I smirk,

"Sorry jk , I just couldn't think of what to get you."

"Then , what about that project?!"

This is the reason why I hate hoseok so much.

"Project?!"

Jin hyung asked.

I sigh and look towards jk , this was supposed to be a surprise but I guess not , all thanks to hoseok , I look towards him and he mumbles a small apology.

"I got you that project jk."

I retorted looking towards jk.

He tilts his head and tries to guess , which project I'm talking about , I look towards jin hyung , he gives me a proud smile and watch it's not that hard to assume which project I'm talking about.

"He is talking about your dream project jk."

His pupils dilates , and eye sparkles like Sirius , I doubt maybe like sun.
He look towards me for affirmation.

I nod.

"Seriously hyung?!"

"Yes."

The point is that I can invest in his project , alas he doesn't want that.
I looked towards him , he is playing with his spoon???? , No excitement.

"I showed your project to Mr.Ben and he was quite very impressed with your project , I've been working with him for quite a long time and he is a good person , he personally asked me, 'Can he invest?!'"

Jk gives me a nod to continue,

"I said to him 'Yes , He can hold 25 percent of shares' and he was damn happy , that man even hugged me ,Ehhh..."

Everyone looks at me like , I just said something wrong.

"25 percent?!"

I look towards jin hyung except hoseok everyone is looking at me like , I'm a weirdo.

"Yes , So what do you think of me hyung it's a very lucrative project , you want me to just fold my arms and sit?!!"

Jin hyung , rose and jisoo make an "Ooooo" sound.

"I have decided that I will hold 50 percent of shares."

I look towards jk , he gives me a bright smile , I asked this brat to let me be the only shareholder for this project but he has different plans , I understand him but still.

He has jin hyung's support , so back off Min Yoongi.

"What about the other 25 percent of shares?!"

"It's a surprise???!!"

Hoseok tilts his head and replies to Jin Hyung.

Everyone looks at me.

"What??! , it's a surprise"

Jin Hyung claps his hand.

"FINALLY , PARTY."

I nod in confirmation.

"Thank-you Hyung."

Jk jumps on me , I'm saying this brat is more muscular than me , I pat his arms , he looks up , I give him a proud smile.

"I'm proud of you."

We hear a click sound and he lets go of me and runs towards rose.

"I told her to off sound notification."

Jisoo says acting all offensive.

Jk glares towards them and start digging again , ignoring them he seems all bubbly.

"I didn't get when you gave jin hyung his gift?"

"Hyung said you brought  jin hyung a limited edition whale model?"

I looked up and nodded towards jisoo and rose.

When I look towards jk his mouth is wide open.

"Yup , I got him that."

I look towards jin hyung , he is giving me a humble smile.

"He was waiting for me yesterday."

"Awwwww.."

"Awwwww..."

"Awwwwwwie.."

I give a bored look to the hoseok and small smile to jisoo and rose.

"And jk was waiting for me in my room too, but,"

"It's okay hyung?!"

"But??!"

Hoseok ask,

"He fall asleep."

I give a sly smile to jk , all table attention is towards jk now.

People say I'm the most dangerous man on the planet earth , but look at me AM I ???

"I'm full."

I look towards hoseok

And back to my plate,

'WAIT'..........

I clear my throat,

"We are going busan tomorrow."

Everybody looks towards me like I'm joking?! Okay, I get why.

"Namjoon called me this morning for a deal , it was all fine but I think he has some doubts not just with that deal but with other deals too , and I have an offer for him. So , Yeah."

"Fashion week?!"

I look towards hoseok.

"Yeah , I'm attending that too."

"JB will be the happiest person in the world."

"Hmmmmm."

"You spoke to him?"

"Yup in the car, but I still didn't confirm anything with him."

"He wanted Jin hyung's contacts."

I look towards jin hyung leaving jk and hoseok behind to think more.

"I will talk to him."

I nod.

"I'm so happy it's been long , I haven't seen jimin and tae?!"

"WHAT ABOUT RM HYUNG?"

I look towards jin hyung seeing him all flustered whereas jk , hoseok , rose and jisoo are laughing their stomachs off.

"SHUT UP!!! , You punks."

"I miss kai too!."

Jin hyung retorted looking towards hoseok now it's his chance to get flustered.

It's been 16 years , Jin Hyung and hoseok have been visiting time to time for work it makes no sense , that Min Seok Jin goes busan to deliver mere papers , okay those papers are important but still , can't he just let Mr.Han to deliver them if he is so protective over those papers.
Fine I quite understand about hoseok.

'Hoseok!'

I look at him,

"Schedule my all meetings for 2 days."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                Author h.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I change the the story cover to this?!!!!

Finally 'THE STORY BEGINS'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 378 11
*Warning* This a boyxboy and it will have sexual content through out the story. He smiled and brung me to his lap so I was straddling him like a cowb...
311K 9.5K 43
[FETUS WRITING/ CRINGE] where a beautiful innocent omega happened to be a mate to the most dangerous mafia leader who was a true blood alpha. the jou...
9.1K 595 13
*SLOW UPDATES* "Are you aware of what the color red represents?" Questioning the mafia boss with his back to him, Jimin poured the perfectly clear re...
18.7K 704 42
"I'm mean it, baby, I'd really risk my own life for you. I'm not even bluffing. I'm dead serious," Jungkook replied, his thumb wiping a tear that had...