THE AFTERGLOW | | vk

By vk69none

Jeon Jeongguk is a little, who has a hard time dealing with and taking care of himself. But, little does he k... More

HELLO
INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
*spoiler*
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
IMPORTANT
NOTICE

11

6.4K 262 18
By vk69none

Third person's Perspective

It has been 3 weeks since Jeongguk signed the required documents and shifted in with me. Jimin being shocked was an understatement. He did expect them to end up together but didn't expect such quick progress between jeongguk and taehyung. Nevertheless, he was the happiest. Jeongguk took his time to adjust to his new household. Sure, as taehyung promised, they met nana every weekend. They spend the whole time with her. 

Days were still the same expect few things. Jimin now takes jeongguk to school and brings him back home safely in his own car and taehyung goes to his work in his own car. Taehyung still tutored Jeongguk with his studies but this time it was just not Commerce and accounts but all subjects. Both Jimin and taehyung were happy about how Jeongguk grades had gradually shown progress.

 And as taehyung expected, Jeongguk resisted slipping into his headspace. Jeongguk was way too shy to be in his headspace in front of jimin and the latter felt bad for him. Taehyung assured jimin that it was not his fault and it is all about warming up. But somewhere in the corner, taehyung was worried about the younger cuz he might have severe headaches if he resisted himself for too long. 

So here was taehyung in a supermarket, buying things to spoil his little one and try slipping him into his headspace.

Taehyung's perspective

It's Saturday today. A weekend off. I can spend my time with my little one for 2 days. I am here at the supermarket, throwing whatever I see into the cart. I just want to spoil my precious baby. I've already added a lot into my cart like chocolates, candies, a box of banana milk, cream rolls, ice cream tubs, cookies, almonds, Few other flavored juices, few stuffies, and few groceries to stock them. Jeongguk is at home spending his time with jimin probably learning his arts. Once I'm done with the billing, I put 3 huge bags in my car trunk. I got into my driving seat and sped off. 

While driving I heard a little ding. It was a notification from my phone. I fished my phone out to see what it was. I Pushed up the notification just to see a reminder that it's Jeongguk's appointment day. We planned on going for a full body checkup on jeongguk. It was fixed at 5 pm this evening. I sighed and drove back home. 

I stepped into my house to be met with silence. I put the huge bags on the island and slowly searched for jimin and jeongguk. they were not in the hall, neither in the kitchen nor in the other two rooms including my room. There was only one room left. It's Jimin's. I slowly opened the doorknob to be met with Jimin explaining something pointing at the book with his pencil that was carefully listened to by Jeongguk. Not wanting to disturb them, I was about to turn around only to be called by someone " Tae, you are back?" " yeah, hyung. I just came home." I said and walked into the room finally. I saw Jeongguk smiling at me. I walked towards where he was seated, lifted him up by his arms, sat on his chair, and put him on my lap.  "What was my kook doing ?" I asked and kissed his cheek. " well, kook and I were learning theoretical arts today." jimin said looking at his watch. " it has been almost 2 hours since we started." he ended. " wow~~~kook you did a job!! I exclaimed ruffling his hair. " thank you, hyung" he muttered shyly. " c'mom I bought so many for your favorite foods today. wanna eat?" as soon as I said that Jeongguks eyes lit up and quickly nodded his head. I got up and carried kook on my hip and trudged towards the kitchen followed by Jimin. 

I sat kook down on the island and Jimin and I started unpacking them. In the process, we came across a lot of junk food, candies and so many but they suddenly heard a shriek. we looked around just to see Jeongguks eyes sparkling looking at something. we followed his sight just to see he was looking at banana milk. Well, I bought a huge box of small cartons of banana milk to stock them in the fridge. It was a box of 45 cartons of banana milk. I know he loves it. " NANA MILK." he squealed again but differently. I looked at jimin with wide eyes and grinned at him FINALLY! I thought. He finally slipped. TaeTae, cwan kookie have nana mwilk?? he asked me with his doe eyes. "Sure, kookie. you can have as much as you want" I said as I took a carton of milk and poked the straw into it and gave it to him. Afterwards, Jimin and I got busy stocking our kitchen with essentials. 

--

It's evening now. Jeongguk and I are already in the hospital. He was in his headspace. He was sitting in my lap as usual. We both were sitting here in comfortable silence. It was cold outside so, I wore him a beanie, a baggy hoodie, sweats, thick pair of socks, and shoes. He looked so cuddly. He was busy doing absolutely nothing. Staring at people going back and forth and pointing at random things and people out of nowhere. I kept rubbing his tummy just as he likes and kissing him on his cheeks or ear or head at random. He was just leaning on me waiting for an hour. Well, I brought few lollipops and a pack of banana milk if ever he whines or tries to throw a tantrum and never to forget, a water bottle, wet wipes, and tissues, sanitizer in my backpack. I came prepared for everything and anything. I want to be a good caregiver and a boyfriend. No going back.

We are finally called. Jeongguk was being checked. Right now, he is getting his C.T scan. He was laying down there on the place allotted. After its done, it was time for the urine test. He was given a cup to pee on. Jeongguk being Jeongguk is totally shy. Well, him being shy is an understatement. His face and ears were all red, cheeks puffed up and lips into a cute pout. we slowly entered the washrooms and I sent him to a cubicle for the purpose and I was waiting outside.  It's been 15 mins and he still didn't come out. I got a little worried and knocked on his cubicle door" Kookie, are you done? Are you ok?" I asked voice laced with worry. I slowly saw the door being opened by a very red-faced pouty jeongguk. Oh my god. He is going to kill me with his cuteness. I immediately cupped his cheeks " Are you ok, sweetheart? you are all red? are you done peeing?" I bombarded him. " cwan't pee, taetae." he said with his lips jutted out. Oh gosh! I wanna kiss the pout away but this is not the time to think about it." Oh," I muttered. Then I remembered that I have a water bottle with me. I immediately took it out and helped him drink at least a quarter of the bottle. After another 10 mins, jeongguk came outta his cubicle with his pee-filled cup. We washed our hands and made out of the washroom. I kinda frowned at the too yellow liquid but shrugged it off and we submitted it.

Next was The Blood Test. I honestly don't have an idea how jeongguk is going to react to needles. I want to ask him but I don't want to scare him already. We are called into the room where they take the test. Jeongguk was asked to sit on the chair and he quietly did. I was standing by him holding one of his hands and biting on my lip. The attendant came in with a needle in his hand. I looked at jeongguk who wasn't concentrating on it. He was busy staring at some tools with eyes filled with curiosity.

 " Hello, sir. Good evening. I'm Oh Sehun. I'm in charge of Jeon Jeongguk." he said and stuck his hand out for a shake which I immediately responded. " hello, I'm Kim Tae Hyung and he is Jeongguk." I Introduced us. He looked at Jeongguk "Little" he asked and I nodded immediately. " Then I gotta be really careful. This might hurt." He notified. My eyes slightly widened went unnoticed by everyone. Sehun got his needle ready. Jeongguk finally saw the needle and started squirming on his seat. I tightened my hold on his hand. " I want you to sit tight, sir otherwise this might hurt you," Sehun instructed. Jeongguk was not ready at all. Note to self- he is not a big fan of needles " n-nwo" he stated I rubbed his hand with the pad of my thumb. "It's not going to hurt, kookie. It'll be done in few seconds." I tried to assure but he is not ready to listen. " N-Nwo. Nwo wan' nweedle. Kookie huwrt. N-noo." he started thrashing on his seat. I looked at Sehun who was already looking at me. I immediately looked at jeongguk. He has tears flowing down. I lift him up from his seat and I sat on it. I made him straddle me. he was crying. his eyes and nose were all red from crying. " taetae, nwo nweedle." he kept requesting me. I felt bad for him but this is important too. I hugged him really really tight. he hid his face in the crook of my neck I could feel my shirt getting wet. I signal sehun to continue his work while I was whispering sweet things into his ear " Once we are done here, ill give you lollies and banana milk. does that sound good, kookie? I promise to cuddle you when we go home. Ok?" I told. " r-weally?" he asked and I nodded kissing his temple. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I heard a loud scream and jolted up on my seat. It was jeongguk who screamed in pain when sehun pierced and sucked the blood out. It was a matter of 20 secs but felt longer. Jeongguk started wailing loudly in distress. I never knew that he was this sensitive to needles. We were done but he didn't stop crying. I kept bouncing him on my lap to calm in down but it didn't help.  I thanked sehun before I carried him and walked outta the room. He tightly clutched onto my shirt for his dear life. I kept bouncing him for few mins sitting in the waiting room. Thankfully no one was here. " Kookie, look what I brought. It's banana milk. Do you want it.?" he immediately looked at me with tears still flowing and a red face from crying. "nana mwilk" He muttered and I nodded. I took the milk out and shook it a little. I jabbed the straw in it and gave him. I wiped his tears with the tissues I have. I let jeongguk take a rest on me after calming down a little while sipping his milk and moaning sometimes while waiting for the doctor to call us to discuss the results and I could still hear little sniffles from him but he didn't say anything.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 10.6K 30
in which seokjin gets tired of being the one who always takes care of his friends and jungkook comes up with an odd solution for his problem. ♡ warni...
41.5K 1.6K 8
Little Space AU featuring little!VMinHope and caregiver!NamJinYoonKook Summary: Just a small peek into the everyday life of BTS with little Taehyung...
72.8K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
470K 25.9K 48
When Jeon Jeongguk reluctantly takes his daughter to daycare, her childcare worker was the only thing he could see, and it certainly was the best dec...