Cookie Run Kingdom One-Shots!

By Licorice-Cookie

Please drop down any requests. Yes, I do lemon and lime. I will also do any ship and any "x reader" one-shots... More

"๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ" ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜บ. ~ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ! ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ~ (๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต)
๐˜˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด. ~ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ~ (๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง)
๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ~ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต)
๐˜ˆ\๐˜• (๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต)
~ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜‰๐˜Š'๐˜š ~
~ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜‰๐˜Š'๐˜š ~
๐˜ˆ\๐˜• ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜˜&๐˜ˆ (๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต)
๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ? ~ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต)
๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ (๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต)
~ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง)
~ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ~ (๐˜น๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง)
๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜–๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ~ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ~ (๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ)
deleting this later lmao (invite for a google classroom chat thing)
๐˜๐˜ช? ~ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ)
๐˜ ๐˜”๐˜๐˜š๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜‹๐˜œ๐˜”๐˜”๐˜ ! ~ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ฆ ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ)
๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ. ~ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ)
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ~ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ~ (๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง)
๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜ก ๐˜•๐˜œ- ~ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜š'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ~ (๐˜—๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜•๐˜๐˜Š, ๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ)
๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜  ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜™ ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜›๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜ž ๐˜”๐˜๐˜š๐˜š๐˜๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜š ๐˜ˆ๐˜› ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜๐˜–๐˜–๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜š ~ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜น ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ)
GUYS IS THIS COOKIE SEX OK???
u guys r so horny my god ๐Ÿ’€
U GUYS AINT EVEN READY FOR THIS STEAMY HOT COOKIE SEX ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
eyeball reveal ๐Ÿค—

~ ๐˜Œ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜‰๐˜Š'๐˜š ~

10.5K 95 1K
By Licorice-Cookie

A\N: This was requested by kawaiicookie1449, I'm not really good with head-cannons so please feel free to tell me if I should add anything. Other then that, I hope you enjoy!

After Care - (What they do after sex):
Although Espresso's obsession with perfection and cleanliness, he wouldn't care about it after you guys finish. Most he would do is probably grab a piece of clothing and wipe off the stains, he believes that his love is more important then anything else. Once you're both satisfied he will just grab you under your arms like a child and drag you into a cuddling session, if you're scared that you smell like sweat or overall unpleasant he would say things like:

"Don't worry darling, you smell splendid, I don't ever want to miss out on this pleasant aroma of yours."

"Even if you do smell like sweat I wouldn't mind, besides, I can't even smell it."

When you're both happy with your resting time he would prepare a bath with a fuck-tone of essences, herbs, flower petals, etc. (We love our male-wife.) If you're comfortable with it, he would place you on his lap in the bath and wash your hair for you.

We can't forget the food, when you guys are out of the bath he would give you the most expensive, soft, warm, comfy and coffee smelling pyjama he has for you to dress in. Once you've changed and him you guys would go to the kitchen and he would cook for you or order you food.

Body Parts - (Both his favourite on him, and his favourite on his s\o's):
I don't think he has a favourite, if he had to pick probably his hands since he's in his laboratory 24\7 making and testing things, obviously he has good hand work. His favourite on his s\o? Is that even a question? He loves every single inch and cell of your body, if you even try to make bad remarks on your body he will prove how much he loves your body by either kissing you everywhere and giving you butterfly kisses (It's when someone uses their eyelashes to tickle you.) If you really cling onto him and start being insecure he will, and I mean will, have you sit on his face and have you complement yourself, if you don't he'll increase the teasing. If you have scars or what ever he'll say:

"Why be insecure of something that shows people that you got through a hard time? I find your scars very beautiful."

Or if you have birthmarks anywhere he would say:

"My my, I love them! They look so unique, kind of like if you had a magic gem in your body and it got covered up. Adorable I must say."

Cum:
He doesn't care, he always asks you where you'd like him to release in. He won't complain nor will he try to convince you to use protection or inside. He's very understanding in these things, if you want him to do it inside but you're scared he would hold your hand and will explain to you that there is nothing to be scared of, most likely he would say something like this:

"I understand, if I end up releasing inside then it's decided. I'm still finishing up so hold my hand and if you change your mind just squeeze it really hard, okay? Don't be scared, it's only going to feel a little bit weird but it'll just feel like if you put warm water in a water gun and shot it at your stomach. I'll let you know when I'm close."

Dirty Secret:
He absolutely adores when you moan his name, it makes him go crazy. He also likes it when you run your hands through his hair, it makes him feel special for some reason, He's also wanted to try collars but he found it "Foolish" to tell you so he's keeping it a secret.

Experience:
He was a virgin when you met, he obviously knows how to do this since he's a smartass. On the other hand he doesn't really know how to reach your cherry so if he's using his hands he would make it seem like he knows by saying:

"You like that? Hmm~ What if I curl my fingers this way, would that make you feel extra special?"

He would just say that until he finds it, cute honestly.

Favourite Position:
He likes it when you ride him while he's sitting, that way he could check on you if you're doing alright every now and then. But he also likes to see your face while it's happening. But other then that, he lets you decide.

Guided:
He would just act smart the whole time, especially if your scared for a certain thing. For example if you want it inside but you're scared it'll hurt he'll use his knowledge to comfort you and guide you how to do it the most in-painful way. Somewhat like this:

"Okay, so just follow my instructions and if it hurts then just say stop. (Guides you how) See? It may have felt uncomfortable for a little but you did it, I'm so proud of you. I'll go extremely gentle and then speed up slowly as we go, if you think it's too much just say stop."

If you want him to give you head but you're scared he'll be very understanding. I just know he would say:

"Okay, I'll go down there but I understand you're a bit sappy about this. No need to worry, I'll do it very, very gentle. If you get uncomfortable or we're escalating to quick don't be afraid to tug my hair, that'll be our signal for me to stop. Now lay down and try to relax.

Hair:
He wouldn't pull your hair unless you want him too, he's more of a guy that likes playing with hair.

Intimacy:
Extremely intimate. Every 5 minutes or so he would ask if you're okay, he's very aware.

Jack-Off:
Very rare, almost never. Maybe he has like 7 times in his life, it's like getting a good cookie from a one pull, very rare.

Kink:
Bondage, begging, biting, marking, role-play and loves it when you call him boss or master.

Location:
He literally couldn't care less, if he's turned on he'll gently run up to you and hug you from behind, don't be surprised if you hear panting and whispering in your ear, he might even accidentally grind against you. But if he wants to fuck then he'll always ask you.

No - (Turn off's):
Never in his fucking life would he ever do anything without consent, consent is his kink at this point. Nor will he use BDSM things, like a gag ball or a whip for example. He finds it odd, he says.

"That looks like a torture device you would find in a dungeon."

Motivation:
Anything you do, literally. He loves you so much that anything meant to be slightly suggestive from you will get him going.

Oral:
He's all in for it, not complaining, not over hyped about it. He won't hesitate to give you oral if you ask him to nor will he hesitate to ask you to give him oral.

Pace:
With your consent, he'll go as fast and as hard as his body can make him go. He finds it amusing when you can't walk.

Quickies - (Quick sex sessions):
He'll fuck you whenever you and him feel like it, quick and good feeling stress relief.

Risks:
He doesn't mind risks, he likes them. He likes when you muffle your moans, it turns him on more of the thought that he's doing that to you, also sends him a signal he's doing well.

Stamina:
He can go for a long time, he likes sex with you a-lot. He can go for ages, you just have to tell him when you're tired.

Toys:
He'd rather use himself to turn you on or make you finish, but if he's in a bad mood he'll put a vibrator in your underwear and during the day he'll turn up the speed to see you stumble in public.

Unfair - (Teasing):
Half and half, most of the time he's nice about it and doesn't do it but he won't hesitate to tease you if you misbehave.

Volume:
He's not really loud, he may let out light moans and grunts, maybe whimpers.

Weird facts:
In his lab he has multiple pictures of you hidden from your sight to secretly admire you while he's at work.

X-ray:
Solid 8 inches on average, 8.6 when he's hard.

Yearning:
Decent sex drive and you know it, he's not ashamed.

"Why would you be ashamed of something that's normal? Everyone gets "Excited" At some point in their life.
-Espresso Cookie.

Zzz:
He will only fall asleep once you're satisfied, he won't bother cleaning or changing. He wants as much time spent with you as he could have.

A\N: Yeah, so this was it. Very rushed, not my best work I must say, I hope you enjoyed this smut ABC'S episode. Don't forget to eat and drink everyday and I hope you have a great day. (My computer is at 2% send help)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 762 59
Heya guys I'm here to take a request from you all and just pick like: one shot , lemon or something and I will be waiting for the request to you all ...
57.7K 570 44
:b ๐Ÿ‹-lemon ๐ŸŒฑ-lime ๐Ÿ’•-fluff [there's like one chapter w/ angst, and is bad] These oneshots honestly aren't that good I wrote these in 2021 soo yeah...
104K 1.7K 88
Do I even have to say it? -Requests are open- I can do fluff and cute shit like that but I refuse to do lemons, smut and X readers (sorry) 'cause I'm...
26.1K 346 17
โ€ขโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโ€ขโ—โ€ขโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโ€ข ๐—œ'๐—— ๐—ช๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ž ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—› ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ, ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—”๐——๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ โ€ขโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโ€ขโ—โ€ขโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโ€ข Cookie R...