Five Nights at Kuroko's

By PokeAuthorFan

Taiga Kagami is looking for a job while at his high school age. He finds a job application for a well-known b... More

Getting the Job
~Start the Night~
~Night 1~
Next Day
~Start of Night 2~
~Night 2~
Next Day's Report
~Start of Night 3~
~Night 3~
Seirin, Gather!
~Start of Night 4~
~Night 4~
The Research
~Start of Night 5~
~Night 5~
Staying at Kuroko's
~Start of Night 6~
Fear
~Start of Night 7~
~Night 7~
The End

~Night 6~

251 5 0
By PokeAuthorFan

Longer chapter!

Warnings!!!!

Blood! Killing!! Child Murders!!! Everything Fnaf Murder Related!!!!

*********************

All of Seirin gulped nervous but sat down the the ground, forming a crescent moon infront of the still standing animatronics.

"How to start..." muttered Kise and turned to the others. "It's starts with you guys"

"Yeah" nodded Aomine and looked down. "They day we all regret"

The animatronics looked between eachother until Kuroko took a step forward.

"I can start" he nodded to them.

They gave him a small nod and looked down as Kuroko turned to Seirin.

"We may be known with the names of the animatronics, but that is not who we are" started Kuroko. "We were humans like you guys, until that day when we came to Kuroko's"

"W-what..." said Seirin in shock.

They all stared with wide eyes, as it was the only thing they were able to do.

"But because of this, we have all taken the animatronic names to replace our surnames because we don't want to the painful memories of our families" said Kuroko with a hand to his chest. "That is why my name now is Tetsuya Kuroko. My family has now come to a blur for me..."

Seirin turned to the others to see them all looking down with small nods.

Kuroko turned to them with a small look over his shoulder, closed his eyes and looked down.

"The day it all happened, the day we went to Kuroko's was in the middle of 1st year Junior High, I believe" said Kuroko.

*************************

Six junior high boys walked down the school ground. They were all regulars of the schools basketball team, but practice was cancelled for the day.

"Why was practice cancelled?" asked Daiki with his arms crossed behind his neck as he and his team walked out the school gates. "We can't even use any of the gyms!"

"I believe there was some pipes they needed to fix" said Shintaro as they stopped outside the gates.

"So what now?" huffed Shogo and stuffed his hands into his pocket.

"Can we go eat?" asked Atsushi.

"We will see if there is somewhere else we can practice" said Seijuro eyeing them. "We're regulars and the school expect us to be at the best always"

"I think I know a place" nodded Tetsuya to them.

"Where?" asked Shintaro.

"You've heard of Kuroko no Basuke, right?" asked Tetsuya.

"Hey, yeah!" grinned Daiki. "That place is great!"

"What exactly?" asked Shogo with a raised eyebrow.

"It's a childrens basketball gym for those who plays and want to learn basketball" nodded Shintaro.

"Can we practice properly there?" asked Seijuro to Tetsuya.

"We can reserve a private room" nodded Tetsuya.

"So we're going?" asked Atsushi.

"I don't see why not" nodded Seijuro. "Let's go"

"Great!" grinned Daiki and threw an arm over Tetsuya as they went down the street. "Great job, Tetsu!"

"Thank you?" said Tetsuya then remembered something. "Ah, I also believe the place was holding a special display this week also"

"Display?" asked Atsushi.

"On what?" asked Shintaro.

"I think it was a golden basketball or something" nodded Tetsuya.

"Jesus, a golden basketball?!" yelled Shogo.

"And they're displaying it at this children's basketball gym?" asked Seijuro.

"Apparently" said Daiki.

"We should check it out" said Shogo.

"We'll see" nodded Seijuro and the six boys continued to walk.

****************

"This is it!" grinned Aomine as they stood outside the building. "Kuroko's!"

"Shall we go inside then" said Seijuro and the others nodded.

They all stepped inside the the lady behind the reception smiled to them.

"Welcome to Kuroko's" she smiled. "How may I help you?"

"Can we reserve a private room for today?" asked Seijuro as they went to the desk.

"Of course" she smiled and wrote down on a paper. "For how long?"

"We'll take three hours" nodded Seijuro.

"Alright" she smiled and handed him a paper with the room number, price and time.

"Thank you" nodded Seijuro after paying. "Let's go"

The other five nodded and they walked down the hall.

When entering the main gym, they saw a few kids and their parents playing around while some animatronics cheered or played on stage.

Some were crowded around the left corner of the gym, looking at something.

There were five animatronics on stage.

A red, a green, an indigo, a violet and an ash color based ones.

"Hm, where's the main one?" asked Shintaro looking around.

"He's not here?" asked Daiki looking around.

"What?" asked Shogo.

"The main animatronic called Kuroko isn't here" said Tetsuya.

"I'm sorry about that boys" came from next to them and they saw a worker there with a small smile. "But Kuroko got hurt and needed to be off for a while"

"Tsk, talking like we can't understand" scuffed Shogo.

"I see" nodded Shintaro to the worker. "We will be off then"

"Have a good time" smiled the worker to them as they headed to the hall.

"Which room?" asked Atsushi.

"Room 6" nodded Seijuro.

"Down the hall then" nodded Shintaro.

They arrived to the room and Atsushi opened the door.

They all walked inside and placed their bags into the wall.

"Now then" said Seijuro and studied the room. "Should be good enough"

They all put on their indoor shoes and they started their own practice.

*************************

"That should be enough for today" called Seijuro and they all stopped.

"Still the same even if we're not having a proper practice" huffed Daiki and grabbed his water bottle.

"This is a proper practice, Daiki" said Seijuro as they all got their bottles. "I'm still the captain, so I will take all practice seriously"

"Damn it all" suffed Shogo to himself and lazily threw his empty plastic bottle into the room.

"Shogo" said Seijuro eyeing him. "Show some proper manners"

"Tsk" he clicked his tongue and picked it up again. "Whatever"

He threw the bottle which now landed in the bin by the door.

Seijuro nodded and stood up.

"Shall we go and look at the display then?" he asked the others.

"Sure" they nodded and got up.

"What about our stuff?" asked Atsushi.

"We still have the room" said Seijuro. "They can lay here"

"Ok" shrugged Atsushi and they walked out of the room.

The boys walked down the hall and entered into the main gym again.

Most of the customers were gone now as it was over 7 now.

There were like only 3 elementery kids with some adults, but they seemed to leave soon as the adults were trying to get the kids to stop playing.

"There it is!" yelled Daiki and ran over to the brand new small stage in the left corner of the gym.

The others walked after and looked up at it.

"Is that really gold?" asked Shogo seeing the golden basketball.

"I don't know" said Shintaro.

"But it must be worth a bit" nodded Seijuro and eyed the lasers on the stage and cameras around the gym. "It is secured and has workers always nearby"

"Can one even play with it?" asked Atsushi.

"I believe it only is a display" said Tetsuya. "Look at the materials it is made out of. It is far to sturdy to be played with"

"Hey there boys" came a greeting and they turned to see a worker lean over them with a wide smile. "Do you like the display?"

"Yeah" nodded Daiki. "It's cool!"

"Then how about I give you a sneak peek at something else?" asked the worker and stood up.

"Are you sure..." said Seijuro and eyes the nameplate. "Hanamiya?"

"Of course" he nodded then put a finger to his lips. "But let's keep it a secret, alright?"

"Alright" nodded Daiki and Shogo.

"Are you sure?" asked Shintaro turning to Seijuro.

"Come on!" grinned Daiki to them. "It'll be fun!"

"What exactly wrong can go at a children's gym?" asked Shogo.

"I don't care" shrugged Atsushi.

Tetsuya looked at Seijuro who sighed.

"Alright, fine" he said. "But not to long. We still need to head out soon"

"Great" grinned the worker and turned around. "Follow me"

The boys nodded and followed the worker, not seeing the dark grin he had on his face.

They followed him over to the backstage door which he opened gently up for them.

"Go right ahead" he said and they walked in.

"There's just parts and tools here" scuffed Shogo as they looked around.

"And there's the broken Kuroko" said Shintaro seeing the damaged light blue animatronic leaning onto the table.

Seijuro hummed and looked around until they heard a click behind them.

They all turned to see the man had locked the door after them.

"Um... Excuse me" said Tetsuya as the worker slowly turned to them. "Why did you need to lock the door...?"

"So you wouldn't run away of course" grinned the man darkly up at them.

"Oi!" barked Daiki as the man slowly stepped towards them.

"What the hell are you doing!" yelled Shogo as the man took a hand into his jacket.

"Get back!" barked Seijuro as they all stepped backwards from the man.

"Come here..." said the man darkly and got out a knife. "I will be quick!"

He jumped at them but Seijuro pushed them all back and they ran around the table.

"Get back here!" yelled the man and ran after them.

"Get the door!" yelled Seijuro.

Atsushi quickly tried the door but it was locked with the no way to open it.

"Come here!" laughed the man manically.

"Run!" yelled Tetsuya.

"Ah!" yelled Shintaro in pain as he man had slashed his arm.

"Shintaro!" yelled Seijuro.

The man laughed darkly as he grinned at the blood on the knife.

"You have no way out" he grinned at them as they walked backwards from him and the door.

The man charged at them again but Tetsuya quickly pushed the Kuroko animatronic making the man stumble on it.

"Burst the door!" yelled Tetsuya and the others immidiently ran to the door again.

"Oi, Tetsu!" yelled Daiki as he saw Tetsuya not moving.

"Why you!" growled the man and jumped at him.

"Tetsuya!" screamed the others.

Tetsuya doved to the side and quickly turned to the others.

"Get out of here!" he yelled at them and the man jumped at him again.

"Burst it open!" yelled Seijuro.

Atsushi, Daiki and Shogo ran and tackled the door as hard as they could.

They stumbled back in pain but charged again.

Shintaro held his bleeding arm but he and Seijuro immidienlty went to join them and ran at the door.

"Ah!" came a scream and they turned to go into pure shock.

The man laughed maniacally and Tetsuya dropped down infront of the Kuroko animatronic on the floor.

"Tetsuya!" they scream in pure shock.

"Get... Out!" Tetsuya managed yell as he bled out harshly.

His torso and stomach were cut deep and open by the man.

"Brat" said the man and kicked him making him scream in pain.

The man then turned to the frozen boys by the door.

"Now for you..." he grinned and took a step towards them. "Huh"

A grip was on his leg and he looked down to see Tetsuya clutching into him.

"Let go, you stupid brat!" snarled the man at him.

"Get out..." said Tetsuya weakly to his friends. "Now"

The man growled and plunged the knife down on him.

"No!" screamed the boys and had to turn around.

The sickening sound of cracking and the knife being pulled out came while the man laughed.

"Go!" screamed Seijuro and they tackled the door again, but it still didn't budge.

The man laughed as he slowly approached them and the boys stepped into the corner, trapped.

"Now that your brat of a friend is gone..." he grinned widely at them. "It's your turn to join him"

The boys had tears in their eyes as the man had a dark grin as he loomed over them.

Suddenly the sound of something heavy came from behind him making him turn.

The Kuroko animatronic had turned himself on, even with the damages, and lunged himself at the killer.

"What the!" yelled the man and the animatronic dragged him to the floor. "How!"

"Get out of here!" yelled the Kuroko animatronic to the boys. "Quick!"

"What" said the man shocked but snarled. "Stupid robot!"

"Now!" screamed Kuroko at the boys.

"T-Tetsuya..." they realized and immidienlty went to tackle the door again.

Kuroko wrestled the man on the ground as the boys tackled the door.

Kuroko and the killer had now gotten up and attacked eachother but then the man had pushed Kuroko making him stumble on the dead body of Tetsuya.

"GO!" screamed the boys and tackled the door as hard as they could.

The door burst open and they stumbled forward.

They all caught themselves but then the sound of something heavy falling to the ground with static sounds came making them run.

The gym was dark and empty.

"No, no, no, no!" yelled Atsushi looking around. "Where is everyone?!"

"They closed off!" yelled Seijuro.

"Damn it!" yelled Daiki.

The group ran for the exit but the man had ran to block infront of them.

He grinned darkly and swung his knife at them.

Atsushi cried out in pain as the knife cut his torso making him bleed.

"Atsushi!" yelled Seijuro and they dragged him behind as the man loomed over them.

"It's over" he grinned darkely and swung his knife at them again.

************************

The five boys were all bleeding as the man pushed them back into the backstage.

"No..." they muttered seeing the totally destroyed Kuroko animatronic by the corpse of their friend laying in a large pool of blood.

"Hahahaha!" laughed the man at their reaction then gave a sickening smile. "Don't worry. You'll join him soon"

The man brutely stabbed all of the five and slumped them on the ground as he laughed.

"Bye, bye!" he waved, sticking his tongue out as he left laughing, slamming the door after him.

All the five laid on the ground, barely awake and in terrible pain as they bled out from all cuts and open body parts.

"T-Te-tsu..." muttered Daiki and shakingly and weakly stretched an arm over towards his gone friend and animatronic.

"N-n-no..." said Atsushi weakly eyes on the sparking animatronic.

"W-why... us..." rasped Shogo and clutched his open stomach.

"T-tet...." gasped Shintaro weakly. "W-w-w-we'r.... soo-o-r-ry..."

"Y-you...'re... sacr...i-f-fice" gasped Seijuro with tears as he looked at Tetsuya and the animatronic. "W-was.... in v-vain..."

The five boys' eyes closed as they slowly perished filled with pure anger, agony.... and regret.

***************************

It was 12 am at night.

Hanamiya walked back into Kuroko's grinning darkly.

"Now for my extra price" he laughed and stepped into the gym.

He walked over to the extra stage but froze.

"Where is it!?" he snarled seeing the golden basketball gone.

A flash of a blue figure next to the stage caught his eye and he growled.

"Show yourself!" he barked.

The blue figure suddenly appeared infront of the backstage door and he ran over.

He crashed the door open and saw the bodies of the six boys.

He looked around the room but saw nothing else.

"Tsk" he clicked his tongue then looked down at the corpses. "Will have to get rid of these stupid brats"

He went and grabbed three of them by their hair and dragged them to the far end of the backstage.

Hanamiya gathered the six bodies ontop of eachother and got out a match.

He lit it up and burned the bodies right where they were.

He knew the fire alarm was broken inside the room and he had opened the windows.

Hanamiya grinned seeing the bodies burn but then he heard a loud thud on the otherside of the wall.

Snarling, he walked over to the door and out to the gym.

He looked around but saw everything was normal.

He stepped to the middle of the stage and looked around.

The sensor lights shut on but he ignored it.

Suddenly a slam came behind him making him spin.

The stood the ash colored animatronic known as Haizaki, glaring harshly at him.

"You" he snarled stepping towards him.

Another slam came again and the violet one known as Murasakibara jumped down.

"It's all your fault..." he glared and slowly walked towards him.

Hanamiya slowly stepped away from the stage.

The other three, Midorima, Aomine and Akashi also jumped down glaring at him.

"You bastard..." snarled Aomine. "You killed us"

"You destroyed all our lives..." glared Midorima.

"Now we will destroy you!" yelled Akashi.

Hanamiya panicked and ran away, the animatronics right behind him.

He ran down the hallway and into the office.

He turned to shut the doors but Aomine had already caught on and stopped the door and came inside.

He growled and opened the doors again, letting the others in.

"H-H-Hold on..." stuttered Hayama and stepped back into the back wall of the office. "You can't..."

"Oh we can" said Aomine.

"We will crush you..." said Murasakibara.

"You will suffer..." said Shogo.

"Like you made all of us do..." said Midorima.

"Get him" snarled Akashi.

Shogo and Daiki roared and jumped at him.

"Ah!" screamed Hanamiya in pain and fear as they crashed into him and they burst through the wall.

The other three growled and stepped in.

Shogo held the man up by his neck as they all growled with glowing and piercing eyes at him in the dark.

"What to do" smirked Aomine at him with Haizaki.

"Look over there" said Murasakibara pointing to something into the opposite wall.

"A springlock suit" grinned Midorima.

Akashi smirked and stepped forward.

"Wouldn't that be a nice present" he smirked then commanded. "Do it"

The other four smirked and Midorima and Murasakibara got the springlock suit forward, the springs already on loose locks.

Shogo and Aomine grinned as they put the terrified man into the suit.

"Goodbye" smirked Akashi and kicked the suit making all the lock open and shoot out.

"Ahhhhh!" came a scream with the sickeing sound of flesh being pierced and bones being crushed.

The five watched with no reaction and just turned around when he stopped moving, blood oozing out from all over it.

The sound of metal clancking as they walked down the hallway echoed the whole building.

The five walked into the backstage to see the lower part of the backstage burnt and the pile somehow gone.

They all fell down to their knees by the Kuroko animatronic as it sparked, totally destroyed.

******************************

Seirin sat frozen.

No one was able to move.

They were either white, red or green in color.

Kuroko turned to the other animatronics and they nodded.

"Now for how Kise came"

******************************

After the incident, the five boys were stuck inside the animatronic body they had possessed because of the anger for revenge, which they had fullfilled.

Somehow the workers had fixed the wall and hidden it with a poster and shelf without anyone noticing the slumped down springsuit inside the darkness of the room.

The boys knew they would forever be stuck in the animatronics.

But it was only at night they had control and could move.

When it was day, they could only watch from inside darkness.

They were all filled with agony and sadness as they had watched for the first months as the workers tried to fix Kuroko, but he just wouldn't turn on for some reason.

So every night, the five had placed him on the extra stage to have him somewhere where they always could keep an eye on him.

The workers had always taken him back, but they just moved him again.

In the end the workers gave up and just placed an 'Out of Service' sign there and closed the curtains.

A year or more had passed and the boys watched all the kids play basketball together in sadness every hour of everyday as they were forced to watch.

But there was one blond kid who they came to see often.

He had great skills and they noticed it was similar to Shogo's skill in basketball.

At night, Akashi, Aomine, Murasakibara and Midorima discussed together about the kid and Haizaki grew furious and jealous.

Until the day came.

The anger and jealousy inside Shogo's soul affected the Haizaki animatronic.

So when the boy they had learned was named Ryouta had ran over to them, Haizaki struck.

He had badly hurt the kid and the other four souls watched in fear and shock as blood seeping out from the kid's body as everyone else screamed.

The adults grabbed the children and got away while workers got the bloddy animatronic off the boy.

The workers had every customer go out and an ambulance was called, but it was to late.

The kid had died at the spot from the damages.

Police and investigators had come and deemed it an accident.

The place was close down and Haizaki was forcefully turned off and placed into the abandoned backstage.

Everything that was backstage had been moved to behind the curtains on the stage as no one wanted to inside the backstage because of the atmosphere and unsolved burns and damages which appeared suddenly over one night.

That night, the four on stage woke up.

They were all down at recalled all the blood and fear which spread all around them.

"How could he..." snarled Aomine furious.

"I thought he knew the pain..." muttered Murasakibara.

"Apparently he knew nothing" said Midorima.

"He was filled with jealousy" said Akashi with a glare. "He isn't apart of us anymore. He is to be put down eitherway"

The other three nodded just as mad until something caught their eyes.

It was the soul of the dead boy.

"You" said Aomine and walked over to the scared soul.

"You're Ryouta right?" asked Midorima.

"Y-yeah..." nodded Ryouta scared and confused.

"Ryo-chin" said Murasakibara. "Why haven't you moved on?"

"I came here because I was looking for my friend who was last seen here" explained Ryouta. "We were basketball friends and he was the one to teach me..."

"Who was this friend?" asked Akashi.

"Tetsuya..." muttered Ryouta.

The others froze.

"Tetsu..." muttered Aomine in sadness and turned to the extra stage.

The curtains hadn't been move since they first closed around it.

"Do you know him?" asked Ryouta.

"We do" nodded Midorima.

"But Tetsu-chin..." muttered Murasakibara and looked down.

"He won't wake up" said Akashi. "He's inside Kuroko, but he won't wake up"

"What do you mean?" asked Ryouta scared. "Can he wake up?"

"There has to be someone who can" said Aomine.

"We are all souls waiting for the right people to wake him up" said Midorima.

"You're..." said Ryouta shocked. "All souls..."

"Yes" nodded Murasakibara.

"We were on the same team as Tetsuya" explained Akashi. "He sacrificed himself to save us.... But we failed him..."

"He killed Tetsu-chin..." said Murasakibara darkly. "He killed us all"

"So we got him back" growled Aomine.

"So you're a friend of Tetsuya" said Midorima and Ryouta nodded.

"Do you want to join us?" asked Akashi. "There is the new animatronic which came a while ago"

"Yes" nodded Ryouta determind. "Tetsuyacchi helped me so much in life! I want to repay him!"

The four nodded and guided him to the yellow animatronic known as Kise behind the curtains.

Ryouta entered the animatronic and he turned on.

He looked at his hands and looked up at the others.

"Let me introduce us" said Akashi. "I am Seijuro Akashi, they are Daiki Aomine, Shintaro Midorima and Atsushi Murasakibara"

"Aren't your last names the names of the animatronics?" asked Ryouta.

"Yes" nodded Midorima. "But we took on their name as we don't want the painful memories of our families as we can never see them again..."

"I see..." he said and looked down.

He then looked up at them and nodded.

"Then I am Ryouta Kise" he nodded. "It's a pleasure to meet you all"

They gave him a nod and a smile.

"Welcome to the team, Kise-chin" smiled Murasakibara.

"You'll take over Haizaki's place on the team now" grinned Aomine.

The five had all bonded together and about a month's time, Kuroko's opened again for the public.

The five souls had made it so they couldn't see at daytime again.

They didn't want the painfull memories and events to happen again, so they locked themselves away until night would arrive.

"There has to be someone..." snarled Aomine mad as night came.

"Kuro-chin..." muttered Murasakibara. "When will you wake up...?"

"I still have yet to thank you, Kurokocchi..." muttered Kise.

"Please, wake up soon" said Midorima.

"That's it" growled Akashi. "From now on we are to test everyone we can by challenging them. If they can't or lose, they are not worth keeping"

"Right" nodded the other fours, eyes glowing dangerously in the dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 2.2K 12
WARNING: My 15-year-old self wrote this. Cringiness and plot holes ahead DD': Read on if you must. With Kunigigaoka Academy's buildings on the proce...
2.2K 58 19
KNB X OC (but also a self insert, you can self insert yourself in the position of the OC, if that's what you like.) Amethyst Azalea. Hard working, in...
2.7K 96 21
A great danger is coming to the world and the Generation of Miracles are the Chosen ones who are destined to save it. They are sent to an island wher...
63.8K 1.5K 8
Kuroko got accepted by the Generation of Miracles fairly quickly. The other teams wonder why when Kuroko isn't that talented in basketball, besides p...