Doctor Woman's Medicinal Food...

By krudo10

Ning Xin crossed again. She was originally a modern medical student, but later became a medical girl inexplic... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
LAST CHAPTER

Chapter 23

911 26 0
By krudo10

  After hearing this, Ning Xin's fire suddenly appeared, and her whole person was going to explode!

Co-author, where does this hurt and where to poke!

Bullying the old lady at home alone, opening her mouth and talking about her dead son, just poking her in her heart like that?

"Shut up for me!"

Ning Xin rushed over and pushed the woman aside, blocking her and the old lady, and cursed: "Who are you? The dog came from somewhere! It's okay to run to our house. What are you

trying to force? Get out!" Li Cuihua almost died of anger!

"Who are you scolding? Who are you talking about? Ning Xin, do you look like a girl, can you talk!"

"I talk about dogs! Who bullies me and who is a dog! Talk to talent, who can talk to dog Don't talk to the dog, use a stick!"

Ning Xin said, looking around, reaching for the mop stick standing on the side of the wall.

Ning Yi grabbed the mop in front of her, then stood a step in front of her, trying to keep her and grandma behind.

But before Ning Yi could speak, Ning Xin snatched the stick and pushed him away.

"Brother, get up! Just hit a dog, you don't need you!"

Ning Xin had already figured it out now, no matter what the woman's background is, whether or not she was stunned by someone, she must have come prepared today.

Otherwise, why did you still take so much luggage?

It is impossible to reason with her at this time. She used the deceased Father Ning to suppress the family. Can this be explained clearly?

Say a few more words, I guess grandma will have to cry!

What's more, she clearly came here to take advantage of her. What's the reason for this kind of person?

At this time, it's useless to say anything, there is only one thing you can do-fight her!

I'm scared, everything is gone!

If there is a man, Ning Xin will definitely not stand in the way at the moment, it is natural that Ning Yi is in the lead.

But the one who would stand in front of him was a woman.

Ning Xin didn't want to give her a chance to play with porcelain in her own courtyard.

So if Ning Yi couldn't get involved in this matter, he had to deal with it by himself.

Ning Yi was pushed aside by her younger sister and wanted to step forward, but was stopped by Ning Xin's stern gaze.

He was groaning with anger, but he finally maintained his last point of sanity and didn't have any more impulse.

Ning Yi gritted her teeth, looked at the woman and said, "Sister Li, no one in our family provokes you. Why did you come to my house this morning? You also used my dad to talk about things, what's wrong, do you think you I can't do anything with Sapo?"

Li Cuihua watched their siblings sing and agree with each other, and she didn't mean to compromise at all, and she was immediately anxious.

She sat down on the ground, patted her thighs and cried, "Everyone, come and see, this Ning family is unreasonable! It was obviously Master Ning who saw that our family's conditions were difficult, and asked us to move here temporarily. I live. How can this block people at the door?! Oh, Master Ning is such a good person, how can I raise such two ignorant bastards!"

Seeing that she continues to howl, Ning Xin didn't say a word. Smashed with a stick!

Li Cuihua obviously didn't expect that she would really play, she was still immersed in her own singing and playing, and she was dragging her tune and playing like an opera.

As a result, I heard a gust of wind, and as soon as I raised my head, the mop stick in Ning Xin's hand hit her shoulder fiercely!

Li Cuihua felt so stupid in an instant.

The face is deformed.

She had to be silent for more than ten seconds before she could react, and then yelled hoarsely.

"The bastard hit someone! Mom, it hurts me to death! Everyone sees it, this is not for letting people live, it's going to kill me!"

"If you can't live, go to death! Brother, don't follow. She's bullshit, call the police!"

Ning Xin took a step forward and put a stick against Li Cuihua's chest.

Then he looked into her eyes and said fiercely one by one: "I don't care who you are, whether you are fooled, or if you have a bad mind. Seeing that our population is small, I want to take advantage of it. Today I will leave it alone. You are here, don't think about it! No matter if it's you or someone else, do

n't think about it ! Don't talk about my dad, my dad has passed away, and I and my brother have the final say in this family! What he said, as long as he didn't stand there I said to me in front of me, I don't admit it!

If you are dissatisfied or feel wronged, wipe your neck. You wipe your neck to the ground and complain to my dad, saying that I'm not obedient, and let him come to me.

Everyone in the street knows that my dad loves me, so you are not afraid to file a lawsuit against me. If you are a dog like you, I will beat you while you are alive. When I get to the ground, my dad knows that you are bullying me, so I have to beat you. Looking for teeth!"

Ning Xin finished speaking, without giving the listener time to digest it, she raised the mop stick high again, and slammed it down towards Li Cuihua without hesitation!

"My mother! This dead woman is crazy!" Now

, Li Cuihua wasn't sitting on the ground anymore, she got up and scurried and ran outside. Those who were still alive just now can run so fast this time. In a blink of an eye, she ran to the shadow wall.

It's just tears, nose and muddy face, disheveled hair, dirt on his legs and buttocks, and mop marks on his shoulders. It's so embarrassing and embarrassing.

But at this moment, no one can laugh when looking at her like this.

The yard is quiet.

Everyone looked dumbfounded, and looked at Ning Xin, who was pinching her waist with one hand and holding the mop tightly with the other, with a shocked expression.

I just feel like I'm dreaming and haven't woken up yet.

This-or the delicate little girl who was guarded by Master Ning like her eyeballs?

Ning Xin didn't even look at Li Cuihua, but confessed to her brother: "Brother, throw her things out and don't let our house take up space. By the way, if you go to Xiao Li to report the case, just say this person. I broke into the private house and scared our grandma. Let's see how to deal with it in accordance with the law."

After she finished speaking, she ignored Ning Yi, turned her head and hugged Granny Ning, and took her shoulder softly. Soothed: "Grandma, it's okay, don't be afraid." But

it wasn't until this time that she realized that grandma's eyes were distracted and she was shaking very badly.

"Why are you getting breasts? Why are you scaring her? Don't run, you can tell me clearly!"

Ning Xin was anxious when she saw her grandma like this, and pushed her grandma into the arms of her brother, and chased him at Li Cuihua Past!

"Mom, murdered!"

Seeing that Ning Xin's eyes were red, Li Cuihua was really scared now. Pushing away from the crowd screamed and ran out, and didn't want all the bags and bags.

"Xiaoxin, don't be angry, don't be angry with such a person."

"Xiaoxin, don't pay attention to her. Li Cuihua is a person who takes advantage of her, and she has nothing to do with her."

People quickly stopped Ning Xin and coaxed again. It's persuading again.

Ning Yi also wanted to come over to discourage her sister, but she was worried about the grandma she was holding in her arms.

When he was in a dilemma, Mrs. Ning had already sobered up.

She choked, and suddenly pushed her grandson away, looking at the sky and yelling: "Writing, my second son, why are you so cruel, you left behind the two children? Do you know that they are all? I was bullied and came to the door! You are not filial, how can you leave us old and small like this!" The

old lady cried and cried, her voice stern.

It seemed like I wished to vent all the pain in my heart at once.

Ning Xin stopped chasing people now, turned her head and hugged her grandmother, letting her cry with tears on her body.

It wasn't until the old lady's cries faded that Ning Xin took her shoulders more vigorously, and persuaded: "Milk, stop crying, we are all here! Don't worry, as long as my brother and I are there, we will never be there anymore. No one can bully you, and no one can bully our family!"

Ning Xin's voice was not high, but her tone was very firm.

She just stood there, her thin body still clinging to her white-haired grandmother.

It looks so weak to be bullied.

However, what happened just now is still vivid, and no one can question the credibility of Ning Xin's words at this moment.

Everyone looked at the three grandparents silently, unknowingly, there was a little awe in their eyes.

Leng Hui stood behind the shadows in the corner at the door of a family two doors away from the Ning family, watching all this secretly.

Looking at Ning Xin's straight spine, Leng Hui's heart almost sank to the bottom.

She couldn't believe everything she had seen, but at this time there was still Li Cuihua's baggage thrown out at the door of Ning's house.

All this is constantly reminding Leng Hui-the trajectory of life has changed, and everything is different from what she thought.

Hu Yunping and his wife only learned about this after they came back.

Because the two brothers and sisters of the Ning family have agreed to apply for the real estate certificate today, they may not be able to come back to cook at noon in time.

So Hu Yunping and Zhuang Wenxia decided to take advantage of this time to get better in Xinnan.

Speaking of which, the two of them have been here for almost ten days, and they have not gone out together. You must know that Xinnan is also a famous scenic city in the country.

But they didn't expect that after going out for such a short period of time, such a big thing happened to Ning's family!

After understanding the whole story, Hu Yunping's face turned black into the color of the pot lid.

He took a pen and paper, wrote down a phone number and handed it to Ning Yi: "This is your Uncle Shi's phone number. Go call him and tell him everything that happened at home today!"

Hu Yunping's voice was not loud, and his tone did not fluctuate, but everyone present could clearly feel that he was angry.

Shi Zhengyi was about to go out when receiving the call from Ning Yi.

He held the test report just submitted by the Academy of Sciences in his hand. Although he was desperately depressed, the joy on his face could not be suppressed.

According to the report of the Academy of Sciences, an active substance was detected in the soil and the flower stems of the plants.

The specifics of the substances have not been clarified yet, but what is certain is that these substances improve the body's resistance to the body, and it is helpful to promote the absorption of drugs by the body.

And through multiple tests, they confirmed what Ning Xin said that those active substances do have the characteristics that the longer they leave the country, the worse their activity.

This also indicates that these things are only suitable for local use and cannot be moved at will.

This news is really great!

Better than knowing that the soil contains active substances!

Now, that feng shui treasure can only stay in Xinnan and can only contribute to the construction of Xinnan!

Shi Zhengyi was so happy that he couldn't wait to laugh three times when he thought of this.

At this moment, he just wanted to rush to the Ning's house as quickly as possible and tell the old leader the good news as soon as possible.

But at this moment, he received a call from Ning Yi.

After listening to Ning Yi talk about what happened today, Shi Zhengyi was even more angry than Hu Yunping!

Hu Yunping felt that he was leaving, and was uneasy about the Ning family. Shi Zhengyi was more of an irritation into anger, and he felt that his face was hot and painful.

You know that he only promised to Ning Xin yesterday that as long as he is in Xinnan, no one will care about their house.

This is great, but one day! This is barely hitting him in the face of justice!

Although Shi Zhengyi also knows that this kind of small friction between neighbors in the neighborhood is difficult to completely avoid, but the timing of this event is really inappropriate!

He made a straight face and then walked out of the office after hanging up.

When Shi Zhengyi arrived at Ning's house, the family had just had lunch.

He entered the door, changed his serious expression just now, and showed a very amiable smile.

Shi Zhengyi looked at Ning Xin: "Xiao Ning, the transfer procedures have been completed, when is the medicinal restaurant going to open? You can tell me the time these days, I will find someone to take you to get your business license down. Get it early. Open early after the procedures are completed, uncle is still waiting to eat your opening wine!"

"It may be a while, I still have something to prepare. Uncle Shi, thank you for helping us so much, and I will definitely invite you to drink it when the time comes. Wine! By the way, Uncle Shi, when the medicinal food room opens, can you please come and cut the ribbon for us?"

Of course, Ning Xin could see that Shi Zhengyi said such a remark as soon as he entered the door, which clearly meant to show his favor. She is still a leader when she is so old, how could she not pick up with this kindness?

What's more, Ning Xin didn't feel that Li Cuihua's visit today had anything to do with Secretary Shi. Uncle Hu can provoke her anger. What qualifications does she have to follow her anger?

"Haha, that's a must! Uncle will come by then. Xiaoxin, are you calling someone else to cut the ribbon? Director Zhao from the Bureau of Industry and Commerce called for you together?"

" Okay, what are you doing with so many people in a small restaurant at her kid's house? Xiaoning is alone, and he hasn't found a helper yet. Don't give it. She paved such a big stall."

Hu Yunping stopped Shi Zhengyi aloud, but didn't let him continue.

Hu Yunping knew the secretary Xinnan quite well. They had spent some time together before. He knew that Shi Zhengyi was not such a noisy person, and he didn't like any excitement.

On the contrary, he is usually quite low-key.

This should be the result of making the call just now. This guy is using this way to show himself that he will definitely take good care of the family's attitude.

Thinking of this, the expression on Hu Yunping's face eased a lot.

"You rushed over. Did the Academy of Sciences have results?"

"Yeah! Hey, Minister, let me tell you..."

Hu Yunping's words suddenly scratched Shi Zhengyi's itches, and he suddenly became glamorous. Feiyang, the whole person looks like several years younger.

He took out the test report from his briefcase, and then drew a gourd, narrating all the words that the expert had explained to him before.

After speaking, he looked at Ning Xin again: "Xiaoning, have you decided which houses to vacate for recuperation? If there is anything that needs to be coordinated on my side, just speak up.

Although the information from Secretary Lin has not yet been fed back, we can start moving here in the city. Do you need me to find a construction team to help you renovate the house? I think some roof tiles are broken. " Ning Xin

thought for a while, and shook her head.

"Uncle Shi, thank you, but I don't want to spread the stall so big for the time being." I want to concentrate on opening the medicated food room and make it well. Wait until this side is stable before doing anything else. Otherwise, I can't take care of my energy alone. "

This is fine too." You are right, do the same and do it well! Xiao Ning, it's not your uncle who praised you, your kid really has a way of doing things! Uncle doesn't disturb your thoughts anymore, you follow your own thoughts. But if you need anything, you must tell me. "

Shi Zhengyi said before that those proposals are more to show an attitude.

After all, the leader of the medicated food room has not yet stated specific intentions, how to do it, how big it is, and he has not yet attended the meeting. It's also inappropriate to make a decision.

Since Ning Xin said so, he naturally agrees.

After talking about these things, the two leaders stayed in the room and talked about work,

and Ning Xin walked out. Although she was very calm just now, what Secretary Shi said. , It still gave her a sense of urgency.

"Brother, what are you doing this afternoon? "

Ning Xin went straight to Ning Yi's room and asked unceremoniously as soon as he walked in.

Ning Yi looked at her: "What do you want me to do?" "

Ning Xin smiled: "I want you to go with me to sort out the utility room and see if there are any useful things in it?" In addition, let's tidy up the tables and chairs we bought before, right? See if there are any short legs or missing corners, and fix them. "

Ning Yi glanced at her: "The utility room can be arranged for the two of us. The tables and chairs are still waiting for Shao Nian to get off work. I will bring him over and get them together." What you said is true, you can woodwork? Don't mess up, just tell us how to clean it up. "

Ning Xin wasn't angry when she was exposed by her brother.

When she asked her how to make it, she immediately said unceremoniously: "Brother, you can buy a bucket of paint and find a nice color. Just buy it and fix the paint on the tables and chairs. Others, let's look at it when the time comes."

Regarding the decoration of the house, Ning Xin naturally had many ideas in her mind. Yes, she knows that it is unlikely to be realized.

In this era of planned economy, everything has to be voted. Buying buckets of paint is a luxury. She doesn't even dare to specify the color.

Even if there are more whimsical ideas, what can she tinker with?

Everything can only be done in accordance with the simplest, slowly open the hotel, and then look for opportunities to add a little bit.

Ning Xin is here for the second time in the utility room at home.

The first time I came was at night, and I wandered around with my grandma, but I didn't see anything.

They knew that there were all kinds of boxes in it, but neither of them had any impression of what was in the box.

Today, they opened the door and opened all the boxes together.

After reading the contents inside, Ning Xin almost jumped up happily!

She really didn't know before, these big boxes and small boxes were all things needed to open a restaurant!

Steamers, woks, kitchen knives, machetes, curtains, tablecloths, boxes of cups and bowls, dozens of bamboo chopsticks, and napkins... For

a moment, Ning Xin felt that she would be overwhelmed by the overwhelming sense of happiness. I was stunned!

She grabbed Ning Yi's arm with excitement, like a spring under her feet, she couldn't help but swayed vigorously, pulling his sleeves vigorously.

He shouted: "Brother! Brother! This is what our dad left behind! These are all used to open a restaurant!"

Ning Yi hasn't seen her sister's childish side for a long time.

Looking at Ning Xin's shining jewel-like eyes, his heart was sore and painful.

He stretched out his hand and rubbed his sister's hair, and echoed loudly, "Yes, these are all left by my father and left for our Xiaoxin to open the restaurant. They are all for us Xiaoxin!" All

these things are of equal quality. OK. Without thinking about it, the brothers and sisters will understand that this must be the time when the house was returned, and the state also returned the belongings that Ning's father had in the house.

Only when Ning Yi was still going to the countryside, Ning Xin didn't care about such things at all, so the two of them didn't know at all.

Looking at these treasures that seem to have fallen from the sky, Ning Xin felt that she had the whole world.

The rest of the afternoon, the whole person is erratic, as if walking in the clouds. He grinned all the time, and he subconsciously gave a smirk when he saw anyone.

Ning Yi was so sad to see.

I'm afraid to make his sister crazy.

Helping my sister move out all the things in the utility room and let her organize them slowly, Ning Yi rode to the grain shop.

He and Xu Shaonian had just done a big business before, and they helped the Shanghe Hotel in the city to get several carts of fine food, and both of them made a lot of money.

Therefore, when he determined that he was going to the housing management office today, Ning Yi went to Xu Shaonian to ask for leave.

Xu Shaonian happily agreed, and said that he also wanted to rest for a few days, so he would not go to the mountain for the time being.

Ning Yi knew that as long as Xu Shaonian had a rest, that time would definitely be spent on going to see the sisters in Dongcheng.

If it was normal, he would definitely not add to the chaos for him.

But today, seeing my sister happy like this, Ning Yi especially wanted to help her sister do more.

He knew that his sister was eager to open the medicated food room earlier, so after thinking about it for a while, he decided to come to Xu Shaonian for help cheeky.

But this time, Xu Shaonian did not agree very happily, but hesitated and said: "It's OK in the past, but I have to take Xiao An. She ran over today, and it is estimated that she will have to live with me these days."

Xu Xiaoan is the younger sister of Xu Shaonian, 14 years old this year.

When Xu's parents had an accident, she was only six years old when she was sent to the farm for labor reform.

That year, for everyone in the Xu family, it was a collapse of heaven and earth.

Xu's father, Xu Guoping, was beaten down overnight because he offended the right-wing faction. He and his wife were sent to the farm for reconstruction.

The family house was confiscated. Xu Shaonian, who was just sixteen years old, was regarded as an educable child, and was sent to the most difficult place to receive re-education from the farmer's eldest brother no later than a few days later than his parents.

Only the eighteen-year-old eldest sister Xu Xiaowan left in the city with her younger sister Xu Xiaoan who was under six years old.

The two girls didn't even have a home, so they could only ask relatives and friends for accommodation. Live a life of panic all day long.

For this reason, Xu Xiaowan decided to marry herself out as quickly as possible.

When choosing a partner, the first request she made was that she would marry her sister with her.

Xu Xiaowan lived in a cadre's family since she was a child, and her living environment is simple and superior, as beautiful as a flower.

For young married men in Xinnan, she is a fairy in the sky, which is to be looked up to and cannot be profaned.

Knowing that she was going to choose a spouse, even if she heard that she was going to take her younger sister to marry, the gay men in the whole circle would be crazy!

Everyone is rushing.

Xu Xiaowan didn't sell herself indiscriminately because of her momentary desolation. She chose to choose, and Zhao Lin, the chosen man, was considered excellent among young people of the same age.

Compared with the man Xu Xiaowan had contacted before, Zhao Lin must be close, but in Xinnan, he is already considered very good.

Zhao Lin's father is a small leader in the district, and his mother is the chairman of the trade union of the textile factory. Zhao Lin's job as a propaganda officer in the factory can also be regarded as a cadre's family background.

The most important thing is that he is an only child and there is only one sister in the family. It can be said that I am extremely spoiled at home, and I can say it is the same.

Just like when he proposed to marry Xu Xiaowan and he wanted to take Xu Xiaoan into the family to support him, Zhao's parents did not show it even if they felt uncomfortable.

Xiao An has been living with her sister in Zhao's family for eight years.

There hasn't been any major changes.

After Xu Shaonian came back from the countryside, he also thought about bringing back his sister who was under the fence. But because his parents' work has not been restored, and the family house has not been returned, he can only rent a house himself.

If you want to rent a house in Xinnan, you don't have to be rich, and you have to be lucky.

And Xu Shaonian is obviously not lucky. After returning for a year, even the work has been arranged with the help of his parents' old friends, but he has not found a suitable house.

Ning Yi knew that Xu Shaonian was now renting an illegal partition under the stairs of her house to live temporarily.

The house is so small that it's hard for him to stand up on his own. How can Xiaoan live with him when he is here? !

As if seeing Ning Yi's puzzlement, Xu Shaonian explained: "I applied for the night shift these two days. Let's go to see the house during the day."

Hearing his words, Ning Yi frowned, tentatively Asked: "Xiao'an and the Zhao family quarreled again? Is it with Zhao Lin and his sister?"

Xu Shaonian took the initiative to change the subject without comment, "Xiao'an was eating in the street, anyway, I have to go there to buy paint, or else? Shall we go directly?"

Of course Ning Yi has no objection.

After Ning Yi went out, Ning Xin was not in a hurry, holding a clean soft cloth next to the box and wiping the utensils one by one.

How to use these things while wiping and planning in your head?

When she wiped a wooden box, she was attracted by the greased paper bag placed on the bottom of the box.

Her heart jumped sharply, and her eyes widened.

Suddenly an idea came out--could it be that this is the recipe Ning Yi took to give away in the original book?

As soon as this thought emerged, Ning Xin took out the oil paper bag carefully.

Ripping the paper apart, she saw a hard leather notebook.

The cover of the book is black. I don't know how many times it has been touched by the original owner. The cover and the spine of the book are all sanded, and it looks a bit dilapidated.

But the book is neatly wrapped, and you can see how much it is favored by the previous owner.

Ning Xin opened the book, and what caught his eye was a page in the same font as a first-year student in writing, in traditional Chinese characters.

She is a little fascinated.

The first reaction was to close the book again and look at the cover, fearing that I would become a pupil's exercise book.

But nothing can be seen on the cover.

She opened it again and took a closer look at the content, and her admiration grew spontaneously.

The first page of this book records the different ways of cleaning various vegetables.

Turning back, page by page, they recorded the characteristics of various ingredients, how to distinguish them, if you choose...

Ning Xin knew that this should be a note secretly recorded when Father Ning went out as an apprentice.

Where in the world are there so many people who succeed easily?

The grandmother said that her father had gone out to apprentice with an elder in the village who was older than him. As a result, they were eliminated and he was left behind.

Presumably, relying on this steadfastness and diligence.

The later, the more proficient the handwriting on the notebook, it can be seen that the level of all aspects of the record has improved quickly.

In the second half of the book, there was no basic knowledge of cooking, so he changed the preparation methods of various snacks he collected or created by Ning's father.

Ning Xin took a look and found that Father Ning's cooking skills were a little bit smaller, with various flavors of pasta and staple food as the main ingredient.

This is also understandable.

The era when Father Ning opened the restaurant was originally a turbulent era. Does he have any family history, or even not much capital, where is the capital to open those luxurious restaurants?

What can be opened is definitely the most basic snack shop for ordinary people to eat.

Snack bars don't necessarily make less money. People who are willing to endure hardships and are willing to pay for it, small profits but quick turnover can still be liked by people.

It can be said that Ning's father's choice was very appropriate.

Looking at the production methods and skills of the special snacks recorded in the notebook, Ning Xin felt a little bit of a sudden enlightenment.

I feel I learned it.

Now she is even more sure that this is the family recipe left by her father, that is, the one that Ning Yi didn't care about taking it out as a gift.

Looking at the big boxes and small boxes in front of her, and then at the recipes in her hands, Ning Xin felt unspeakably complicated.

I just think the author of the original book really loves Lenghui! Closer to your mother.

In order to make her successful, she has done everything she can to prepare everything for her.

It's just that Ning Xin didn't know, now she came by herself and cut off all these things-

will Leng Hui still live so well in the future?

Without the favor of the original author, can she still be as good as a duck?

Thinking of this, Ning Xin felt a sense of gloating pleasure inexplicably.

She didn't think her thoughts were gloomy, but the more she knew, the more unequal her heart would be.

No one has anything to say about making a family and getting rich by one's own efforts.

But if the accumulation of this wealth depends on plundering others, taking away what others originally possessed, then it deserves to be counter-robbed, and there is no need to feel wronged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 597 16
You move to a subdivision near a high school named Karasuno High. You meet this hyper, yet romantic and cute libero. Yet you have a tough family life...
177K 1.9K 107
This is not my original story The modern female white-collar worker, Miao Miao, the queen of leftovers of old age, died of overwork and transmigrated...
79.7K 1.2K 15
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯