The Purple Psycho

By SuperShadowStalker

This story is new. This is Shadow but in a different situation and a idea I had for a bit, this story is orig... More

Chapter 1 - The Escape

Chapter 2 - A Job to Do

163 5 2
By SuperShadowStalker

Shadow finished washing himself and started adventuring to find civilization. Though, he was having a rough time finding his way through the forest since it was dense with trees and other green. He would often stop at some point and things strangely happened. Animals started giving him berries and other edible things that available in the forest.

Shadow: "Thank you... little birds... What the fuck is happening? Why are these animals helping me?" he talked to himself as he proceeds to accept the gifts given to him.

After that, he went on leaving the animals. They all tilted their heads looking at the direction where he was leaving, but they all returned to do what they're supposed to do. Being animals.

Shadow: "Why can't this forest be any easier to go through? *realization*  I should've used my scythe to cut the trees out of the way, why haven't I though of that before?"

The swings his blade at the trees and front and left a mark on the trees before they fell down. But the one in front of him had an agent behind it and was now, dead.

Shadow: "So they're not dead after that destruction and still wanting to capture me... Not only that, it also means that lady is still alive. I have to find village, town, or city at least..."

He continues the path he was going on, or the path he created.

Bloodstone: "Okay, Leader Leo." he called out.

Leo: "Yes, sir! What do you need?" he salutes.

Leader Leo, he was higher rank than the agents are, he was proud to be chosen as a Leader.

Bloodstone: "Find this boy. He is the one I want dead!" he puts the picture in front.

Leo: "He doesn't look like much."

Bloodstone: "Don't fucking get cocky now. He's more than what you think he is, if you fail this mission... Say goodbye to your title as leader."

After hearing this, Leo didn't wanted to lose his position as leader and getting replaced by someone else. So he immediately went out and took some agents with him.

Shadow: "These agents keep giving me more ammo for this magnum. This is too easy, Bloodstone's agents are weak as worms. If they keep this up then they'll have no more to go after me. So I'll kill each and every one of them."

He walks past the dozen of dead bodies and still getting lost or having no knowledge of where a civilization was. Leo has only been worrying about losing his rank since all the agents haven't come back with Shadow, so he decided to do something that might work. He looks through some files and sees the first person that could do the job. Leo walks through a town and found where the person would be.

Leo: "Where is that perso- WOAH!" he slips on a banana peel and found the person right in front of him.

???: "A visitor? People rarely come around to see me, since the mischief I've caused around these parts."

Leo: "Hello, Shojo Wukong... I've heard that you have some ability that could easily take out people. Is that true?"

Shigeru: "Yeah... Now tell me, why have you come to see me?" he asked since he's never met Leo.

Leo: "The names Leo, and I looked through your file and I've read some interesting facts about you. I think you could do the job."

Shigeru: "What job exactly?"

Leo: "To eliminate this boy!" he shouts as he pulls the picture of Shadow.

Shigeru: "Hmm, I don't know... He looks like another troublemaker." he inspects the picture.

Leo: "Here's the deal... Your job is to either bring Shadow back or kill him."

Shigeru: "What do I get in return?"

Leo: "TWO THOUSAND GOLD... do we have a deal?"

Shigeru: "Deal... Where is he located?"

Meanwhile, Shadow has been an endless cycle of killing agents. He had enough of them and tries to find a way out quickly, but ended up at a stone wall.

Shadow: "*sigh* It's no use... I keep getting lost."

He sits down with his legs crossed on the grass.

Shadow: "No matter how trees I cut down, or how many agents I take down, or how long I've been walking for... I fucking keep getting at the same place."

The boy heard some rustling behind. He turns and looks around and picked up his scythe.

Shadow: "Who's there? Quit hiding and face me coward!"

Suddenly, he gets hit in the face and flew back a bit still standing. He looks up to see a teenager like himself standing with a hoodie and a beanie. He sees that he holds a weapon being a staff before it got switches to nunchucks.

(A/N: I was too lazy but here's the design)

Shadow: "Who the hell are you?" he asked still keeping his guard up.

Shigeru: "Oh right, this is the first time we've met. My name is Shigeru Wukong, and I'm here to kill you?"

Shadow: "I don't care..." he starts walking off.

Shigeru: "Are you fucking serious?"

Shadow gets tripped by the staff and stands back up and swings his scythe.

Shadow: "Listen, what's the point of killing me. There's no point of trying, you'll seriously get yourself beaten up after the fight."

Shigeru: "Wow, you're really underestimating my skills. I'm not like the agents you've killed."

As they were talking, agents were in the back listening to the whole conversation.

Agent 1: "Leo sent in some kid?"

Agent 2: "Either way, our job is to kill Shadow."

Agent 3: "Guess he's the ace of this team."

Shadow started swing his scythe around before putting to chain mode to reach Shigeru. He jumps out the way and started running straight to his main target and swings his staff but gets blocked by the scythes' before getting kicked in the stomach.

Shigeru: "Leo wasn't kidding... *cough* This guy is no joke."

Shadow: "Better start running..."

Shigeru jumps into the forest with Shadow chasing him down. Shigeru quickly hides himself in the forest out of Shadow's vision. Shadow didn't know where to he could be hiding but finds the agents and pull up the gun he took and shot five of them.

Shadow: "Stupid agents..." he growls in annoyance.

Shadow gets hit and looks back to see no one. He gets hit again, and again, and again from everywhere. He started getting pissed off and swings his scythe and cuts the trees around him and Shojo falls out.

Shadow: "Even monkeys... fall from trees." he lifts his scythe above his head before swing it down.

Shojo rolls away and snap his staff in half turning to duel nunchuck mode. Shadow's weapon is powerful but was slow to attack, Shigeru's weapon has the speed advantage and started going crazy swinging them around sending Shadow into a tree. Shigeru's runs towards him but Shadow swings his scythe making Shojo back off a bit, sweating that he almost got sliced in half.

Shojo: "That was close! *notices* MY BEANIE!" he looks at it seeing the arm missing.

Shadow: "It looks a lot better now. *smiles* Can't say the same for you condition right now." he said holding his scythe across his shoulders.

Shigeru: "FUCKING BASTARD! IT WAS MY FAVORITE THING!" he gritting teeth in anger.

Shadow: "Run off, you've lost..." he still holds a smile as his eye glowed purple a bit.

Shigeru: "I'm not giving up that easily..." he holds his staff and his eyes start to glow too.

Shadow: "YOU JUST SIGN YOUR FUCKING DEATH WISH YOU LITTLE SHIT!" he smiles more and his eye was pure purple.

-End of Chapter 2-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
168K 5.8K 43
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...