Izuku's pro hero family (UA s...

By duhhwhat

Izuku gets added to the UA Staff Chat and soon becomes the apple of everyone's eye! Top rankings: #1 in Allmi... More

Introduction!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
THANK YOU!!!! ^^
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
NOT AN UPDATE: PLEASE READ THO
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
โš ๏ธPLEASE READโš ๏ธ
Part 21
Meeting All Might Pt.1
Meeting All Might pt.2
Meeting All Might pt.3
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32 (Epilogue)
๐Ÿ’•Thank you ๐Ÿ’•

Part 7

41.1K 998 1.2K
By duhhwhat

Private chat with Hawks:

BroccoliBun: Hello, Hawks!

Wingling: Hello, Nugget!

BroccoliBun has changed their name to Nugget
Nugget has changed Wingling's name to EmperorNugget

EmperorNugget: Hehe!
EmperorNugget: Did you have anything to talk about, nugget? ( ╹▽╹ )

Nugget:.... Hawks…

EmperorNugget: Yea? What is it kiddo! EmperorNugget is here to help ya! ^_^

Nugget: It's just me, Hawks
Nugget: You don't have to pretend

EmperorNugget:....
EmperorNugget: What do you mean, Nugget?

Nugget: I…
Nugget: I know you've been through a lot. I know about the Hero Commission.

EmperorNugget:....

Nugget: Hawks, I know how it feels to be abused. I was bullied my whole life so I know how it feels to keep everything locked inside your heart.
Nugget: I've had panic attacks and nightmares due to what I've been through.

EmperorNugget: Izuku…

Nugget: I had my mum to support me. Even though I've never told her about bullying till it got out of hand, I still had her.
Nugget: I'm aware that your… parents.. sold you to the hero commission because you had a powerful quirk.
Nugget: I'm aware of the things they put you through.

EmperorNugget: Kid…

Nugget: I don't want you to feel lonely. I know you probably don't want to open up to any other pro-heroes because you're scared that no one would understand. I share your insecurities.
Nugget: As I've said, I know how it feels to.. be lonely. I know you pretend to be happy… just like I used to.
Nugget: I can clearly see through your smile. I just.. I don't want you to go through it all alone. If you want to, I'm always here to listen. I don't want another person going through that alone.

EmperorNugget: Izuku.. can I meet you? Now?

Nugget: Sure. Dagobah beach.

EmperorNugget is offline
…………….

Real life:

Izuku smiled at the screen and put on a hoodie as he walked out of the room. "Hey, mom! I'm gonna go to the beach for some time"

"Okay sweetie! Be safe!" Midoriya Inko yelled from the kitchen.

Izuku wrapped the jacket around his waist once he was at the beach and sat down on a large rock. The quirkless hero aspiree was a cute teen with unruly curly green hair that faded into black at certain spots. His reddish cheeks were adorned with faint brown-ish freckles, eyes a magnificent shade of sacramento. Despite his cute and cuddly appearance, he was a ripped hunk of muscle underneath. Months of cleaning up the very beach he was sitting at did that to him.

The sound of flapping of wings made him look up to spot a familiar figure landing a few metres away. With a smile, Izuku waved for Hawks to find him, only to be tackled by the elder in no time. The pro hero was actually crying into the teen's shoulder, the years of pent up tears now streaming down his cheeks.

"Y-you.. you're the o-only person to e-ever und-understand"

Izuku sighed and hugged him back, patting the other's back. He knew everyone needed to be comforted, age did not matter in that. All men are not created equally, that was the sad truth Izuku had learnt at the tender age of four. He just wished no one had to go through what he had and he was more than willing to share their pain.

"I'm sorry, Hawks.. I.. I should've acted as soon as I knew.."

With a slight frown, Hawks pulled back and stared at Izuku "what do you mean?"

"I found out about the Hero Commission when I was 10. I wanted to tell someone about it so that they can help you out but who would listen to a quirkless 10 year old. I told my mum about it and she offered to sue the Hero Commission for that. But that would require your consent. I've tried to reach out to you but I know your mails are discarded by the office. There really was no way I could get to you but I didn't give up. I don't know if it was coincidence or fate but I'm thankful to kami that I could meet you. I.. I can save you, Hawks.."

The strawberry-haired pro hero stared at Izuku with wide eyes shimmering with an unknown emotion. Izuku was getting nervous. Had he offended Hawks?

"Hawks… I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you! I know you're strong and don't need saving, especially not by a quirkless-"

His words were cut off by a weight hugging him tightly. He could feel Hawks's shuddering breath against his shoulder and hugged him back, burying his own face in the other's shoulder.

"T-thanks Nugget…. "

Izuku pulled back and kissed Hawks's forehead, making the older bite back a sob. Yes, the greenette knew that the elder was touch-starved and craved affection more than anything. Izuku was more than happy to provide what he'd lacked when he needed it.

Hawks smiled and eyed Izuku before laughing, making the teen frown "Midnight would go crazy if she sees you! Oh my god! You're fuckin' adorable! Lil' broccoli!"

The greenette pouted playfully but ended up giggling. Hawks sighed in content and sat down on the rock, wrapping a wing around Izuku "you're officially my little brother now, Nugget"

"OMG what!?!"

The elder started laughing and pinched Izuku's cheeks "You're adorable! And yes, you're my little brother"

"Hai Keigo-nii"

"Do I wanna know how you know my name?"

"Probably not," Izuku giggled.

"Perhaps you could tell me how you know so much about everyone?" Hawks asked hesitantly.

Izuku smiled sheepishly "First off, you can ask me anything without hesitating, I'm your Otouto now! And about your question, well, you could say I'm an.. inquisitive kid?"

Hawks raised a brow and Izuku giggled "Ah well, since I didn't have any friends, I used that time to work on various skills. I analyse heroes and their quirks, I even have notebooks about it. So, one of my skills is.. ehehe.. hacking"

The elder looked amused at the prospect of this little bean hacking into systems "And I may have hacked into the Hero Commission's server. Of course, it was a little tougher than hacking into UA's server"

"You… hacked into UA?! Dude how the hell did you get away?!?"

"It was an unsuspecting gimmick" Izuku replied indignantly "I used a ghost protocol. It was… yesterday night"

"You're dangerous" Hawks started laughing loudly "Oh my god if Eraserhead wasn't so serious about it, I'd have adopted you myself!"

"Hold up!" Izuku exclaimed "Aizawa-san is serious about it? I thought it was just.. for fun?"

"Kid, have you seen Aizawa-san joke around?"

"Damn"

Keigo only laughed further, standing up. "Wanna fly?"

"WEALLY!?!?" Izuku practically jumped in excitement, big green eyes shimmering in delight.

Nodding, Hawks floated, making Izuku climb on his back. The greenette held on tight as the elder soared through the clouds, touching the valleys and cutting skyscrapers. Once they were flying steadily above a calm river, Hawks tilted his head to look at a smiling Izuku who was admiring nature.

"This is probably the best day of my life, Nugget. Thank you"

Izuku leaned forward and hugged Hawks "Brothers don't thank each other"

A few minutes later, Hawks's eyes lit up "Hey, kid? Mind if I take a look at your analyses?"

"Uhm.. sure? I mean.. I'm no expert but I guess you can see em?"

"Nugget, the way you analysed Eraserhead's fight it way above normal expertise. You're a goddamn genius! Do you.. um.. did you ever analyse me?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! OF COURSE!! YOU'RE ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING HEROES!!"

"Aw thanks, Nugget!"

Izuku fetched his notes from the cafe and started showing it to Hawks, nervous about his reaction. The elder, well, to say that he was surprised would be an understatement. He counted his blessings that the kid was a good one and his brother now. Had he been a Villain, the society would have crumbled long ago.

"Nugget… This is.."

"I know, I know…. Creepy and crappy"

Hawks popped his mouth in surprise "What do you mean? This is AWESOME!! Ohmygod, Kid! You're a genius! I admit it's scary and maybe a little creepy but Holy rooster on a barbecue! This is… unbelievably detailed and.. and.. god! I don't really have words to phrase it without underwhelming"

The greenette stared at the older with wide eyes brimming with surprise "Y-you think so? I mean… you don't think it's… villainous?"

"Heck no! Who even said that to you!?"

"Uhm.. a few.. I.. uhm I don't really show my analyses to people because of that. That and no one really is interested in it"

Hawks only stared at the young teen beside him, a look of hesitation crossing his face. But then again, the kid did ask him to be straightforward, right?

"Nugget, if you don't mind, can I show this analysis to Nezu? Not everything, just mine? O-only if it's okay with you!"

Izuku looked thoughtful for a moment. "I- I mean, I'd be happy to… but, uh, would it be okay? I mean.. Idontreallyknowhowheisgoingtoreactbecauseheandbasicallyeveryoneinthegroupchathaveputtheirtrustinmeandidontwanttolooklikesomeonewithmalintentionsimeaniknowtheywouldunderstandbuteveryoneisentitledtotheirownopinionsand-"

"Kid! Nugget!! IZUKU!!"

"Huh?" Izuku snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Hawks's amused face "I was mumbling again, wasn't I?"

"You sure were" The elder replied with a chuckle "You do that often?"

Izuku smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck "It kinda runs in the family. I'm trying to stop it though"

Hawks just laughed and wrapped his wing around Izuku, pulling him closer. "Well, you look cute when you do that. Anyway, Nugget, I gotta go now. Patrol calls! See ya at UA!"

"Okay! It was nice meeting you, Hawks!"

Hawks stopped in his tracks and turned to face Izuku "You're gonna talk about me with any other pro-heroes?"

"If it's okay with you, I would like to inform Nezu and Aizawa-san about it?"

The hero nodded with a smile before waving his hand cheerfully and flying away. "I'll protect you with my life" he mumbled to himself, treasuring the analysis in his suit.

(A/N it's long and so sorry if it's lame)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 10 3
โ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™จ- โž โ -๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
80.8K 2.4K 16
Tenya makes a group chat, a mistake. But the worst mistake is that he made Izuku and Ochako the admins. {a lot of swearing, slow updates, villains in...
427K 5.1K 20
Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What will their reactions be....read to find o...
850K 10.2K 15
"your just a girl who's worthless" "Leave me alone!!!" "WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT?! YOUR BEAUTIFUL! YOUR QUIRK, YOUR APPERANCE, EVERYTHING!!" แด…แด€แด›แด‡ sแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡...