Always And Forever

By Mikeysbaeeee

just read😘 More

C A S T
O N E
T W O
N E W H O U S E
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N pt.1
S E V E N pt.2
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E

E I G H T

206 3 11
By Mikeysbaeeee

Ramiyah

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RAMIYAH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" everybody sung as i walked into the kitchen seeing a beautiful butterfly cake.

"aww thank you everyone" i said smiling making a "wish" then blowing out the candles.

*please come back juane*her wish.

(your wish is my command. i'm here to please you baby. DO IT LIKE ITS YO B DAY! DO IT LIKE ITS YO B DAY BABY!- Author C)

i went on my phone to post my pictures and like everybody else's on instagram.

"everybody refresh my instagram page on 1 3.........2........1"

ramiyahmarie__: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY 😵‍💫 more life more everyfuckin thing
Dress: @__officialwest
Hair: @sistersista.styles
Shoot: @_jcamphoto
Makeup: @msflossy_

booboo.kitty:omgggg my baby you look so beautiful😍😍❤️
janaeskye_:bestieeee😍
mikey:raraaaaa!😍😘

mikey: HAPPY G DAY RARA!❤️ yk who much i "like" you and preciate you. 😌i have a surprise for you when you wake up so hurry tf up. 🙄anyways have a good day ma and see you later😘 (and yes i do love kissing her cheeks)

ramiyahmarie__:thank you baby and i "like" you too!❤️

janaeskye_:HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIENDDDDDD! 🎉y'all don't understand this girl right here is my soulmate dead ass. 😩i love you and hope you have a good day. ❤️

ramiyahmarie__:thank you bestie i love you too!❤️

i scrolled a little more before seeing something shocking.

dejuane.mccoy: happy birthday best friend.🎉😘ik y'all thought i was dead but the mixed me and another dejuane up and just put my last name and infosmh.😐 rip to the other dejuane😔 i'm alive and we'll just decided to wish my best friend since day 1 happy birthday 🙂and yaya come outside!👍🏽

"no no no no no" i said running to the door running out seeing juane and kay standing there smiling.

i ran to juane first tears steaming down my fast not realizing how much i really missed him. i jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist as i cried in his shoulder.

like this.

he just held me and everyone else was either watching in awe or recording.

"i missed you" i whisper mumbled.

"i missed you too yaya" he said as he started rubbing my back.

"you good" he asked placing me on my feet as i wiped my face nodding.

"wassup sis" kay said pulling me into a hug.

"heyy" i said laying my head on his chest.

"yoo twin who that nigga staring at me" juane asked making me look at mikey.

"the guy i'm talking to" i said.

"yo boyfriend?" kay asked.

"you could say that" i said pulling away.

"yo lemme holla at chu" juane waved mikey over. mikey came over standing looking at both of them. mikey was 6'2 and juane was 6 feet but juane don't care tall or short you is.

"you messin wit our sister?" juane asked.

"yea why"

"just had to see what's good with you" kay said mugging him.

"i'm just playing what's good mikey" dejuane and mikey dabbed each other up and then bro hugged.

"y'all get on my nerves" i rolled my eyes walking in the house.

"so what's y'all's plans?" my mom said as everybody settled down in the living room.

"i don't even know probably a meet and greet at sky zone the fans been waiting for that" i said.

"we down" everybody said. we posted on our storys meet and greet at 3.

i really want a baby guys. ik i have jonah but i want my own.

i looked at mikey and he looked at me the to the steps then back at me. i nodded and got up walking to my room. a few minutes later he came up closing the door.

"wassup with you?"

"i want to move"

"what you mean?"

"like i wanna move out of my moms house i want my own house"

"MIMI! i got a surprise for you come here" i heard my mom yell. me and mikey walked out the room going downstairs.

me and my mom got in her car and everybody else trailed us. we pulled up to this beautiful house.

"who's house is this?" i asked staring at it. all of a sudden my mom handed me some keys.

"your joking" she shook her head. i grabbed the keys got out the car and ran to the door. i pushed the key in opening the door looking around.

(look inside the box-Janae)

i picked up the box opening it seeing a german shepherd.

"omggg your so cuteeee" i said picking him up petting him.

i walked more into the house seeing mikey standing there and everybody else around him including his mom, sister, brother, and dad. jereny took the dog.

"ok i'm very nervous so bare with me. so ramiyah marie hawthorne me and you have a strong connection that we had since we met at the gas station. from then to the mall, to your brother, to sleeping over, to now and many more. i've been around you long enough to know that i don't "like you anymore. i love you and with all of this being said Ramiyah Marie Hawthorne will you be my girlfriend?" he said grabbing a bouquet of flowers from his mom and janae held up a say yes sign.

"yes" i said as tears were streaming down my face. he walked closer to me picking me up as i wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"i love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 1.6K 39
If you have nothing nice to say please don't comment πŸ₯°
106K 980 23
ΙͺᴍᴀɒΙͺɴᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ Κ™α΄€sα΄‹α΄‡α΄›Κ™α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κα΄‡Κ€s. α΄‡Ι΄α΄Šα΄Κ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Ιͺꜰᴜʟ Κœα΄œα΄α΄€Ι΄s. Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ Κ™Κα΄‡πŸ’˜
5.9K 87 26
No spoilers πŸŽ€
81.7K 1.7K 21
𝐀 π‡π’π π‘π¬πœπ‘π¨π¨π₯ ππšπ¬π€πžπ­π›πšπ₯π₯ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 πŸ’ž - DISCONTINUED