Sold To The Mafia ( Original...

By thephanthomauthor

Enjoying his last night as a single man before he meets his present from his father He went out with his fri... More

[character's]
[ 1. ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]*
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]*
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]

[ 10 ] - wedding bells💒

2.5K 50 11
By thephanthomauthor

Last night was rough but fun , Victoria got carried bridal style out of Andrea's house by Luca. Victoria woke up in her bed without Luca besides her, he went out for his morning run as always. On her nightstand was a bottle of water and two pills for her hangover. She drank the water and swallowed the pills with it .

She got out of bed and walked over to the balcony. She looked over the yard and saw how the workers were getting the place ready for hee and Luca's wedding. The place were getting well put together , it looked beautiful. Luca walked in the room , he tip toed over to her and wrapped his sweaty arms around her waist. He started kissing her neck.

" Are you ready for this ? " He asked her.

" I'm just having a little pre-weddding jitters . " Victoria answers.

" It will be okay babe. It will all go away soon . " Luca says turning her around to face him.

" I hope so . " She says and he kissed her.

" If you don't wanna be married to me , we can always get divorced after we move out of the house . My father won't know . " Luca says.

" No , that's not what I want. " Victoria says .

' Are you sure ? " Luca ask her again and she nods.

" Yes , one hundred percent. " She says.

" Let's go wash that jitters off , I'll run us a bath and I'll add some of that bubble bath you like. " He smiles at her before walking to the bathroom.

Luca started filling the large bathtub with water and added some of her favourite bubble bath. When the tub filled he got undressed and got into the tub . Seconds later a naked Victoria walked into the bathroom , Luca couldn't keep his eyes away from her body . She got in the tub and Luca smiled at her .

" You know, last night I was happy to see you enjoy yourself . " Luca says rubbing her feet .

" Yeah , it was pretty fun. " Victoria smiles.

" Yeah but you were also fucking reckless but I'll look past it for now. " Luca says with a smile on her face. He was dead serious though.

" I know , I'm sorry for that. " Victoria says removing her feet from his grip.

She got up and moved over to him. She wrapped her arm's around his neck . She pushed her lips against hers. His hands on her waist. They got out of the bath and quickly dried their bodies before running to their bedroom like two naughty teenager's.

She pushed him on their bed , she got on top and leaned forward to kiss him . She planted light kissed down his chest . She dropped on her knees and looked up to him and gave Luca a devilish smirk before grabbing his package in her and started stroking it with two hands. She started sucking on his balls and he lets out a loud manly moan .

She licks the tip , making it wet with her saliva. She has never done anything like this but she pleasuring him like she's a pro . She slowly started swallowing more of his package in her mouth. Her head started bobbing up and down and then in a circular movement. She started swallowing more and more . His tip was already in her throat but his whole didn't enter her mouth yet .

She went deeper and starter gagging on his dick , she took it out and started stroking before swallowing his package again. She enjoyed every second of it , she loved that she was the one making him moan . She loved that she was the one in control of his moans. She continued sucking until she felt his salty load of warm stickiness fill up her mouth. She spit the come out , he pulled her up and twisted her over on her back.

" It's my turn now . " He smirks before moving down.

His face disappeared between her thighs. He started eating it out and soft moans started escaping her mouth as she started grabbing his hair . He went back and slid into her . They started having sex , this time it was so much different. He was moving slow and was rushing . It was more intimate. Her arms were around his neck and his were next to her holding his weight. They stared into each other's eyes intense and he would move down and plant a kiss on her lips.

They were making love . They were making slow passionate love .

She moaned his name and it gave a feeling that he has never felt before. He couldn't describe the feeling. That feeling made him sure that she was the only one for him. Seconds later she made the announcement. The word's "I'm coming" rolled down her tongue as she dug her nails into the skin of his neck. Not long after he let's our a growl and planted a his seed inside od her.

" I love you. " She say .

" I love you too. " He says kissing her.

*****

Fast forward to a little later that day , the two was split up into different rooms . He and his friends were getting ready in his old room and she was getting ready in her room , the room they share together.Her glam crew came in and started doing their thing. Her hair was made into a simple but sophisticated low bun . Her nails were painted white . Her make-up was light with a beautiful smokey eye.

Isabella walked in with a roller rack , Victoria's wedding dress hanged from the rack . The dress looked like it was from her Pinterest wish board for her dream wedding. It felt like her tears was about to burst out of her eye sockets. She kept it under control. She just smiled uncontrollably. She touched the soft fabric and couldn't believe that it was her dress .

(Note : I found this this dress on Pinterest . )

She slipped the dress on and she felt like a princess. Isabella helped her slip into her dress . The dress fit perfectly and loved it. Luca will love it too . Isabella was wearing a blush pink mermaid style satin dress with a V-neck. She looked beautiful.

" Wow , you look amazing . " Isabella said as Victoria walked out with her dress on.

" Thank you , i feel like a princess. "

" You look like a queen . " Isabella corrects her .

*****

" It's about to start . " Luca's brother said as he walked into the room. " Wow , you look amazing. "

" I know right. " Isabella says hooking his arms .

When the left she grabbed her bouquet of white roses and left her room . The wedding music started playing and everyone's eyes moved to the stairs where she was walking down . The house was beautifully decorated , it looked like a large hall . The railings was decorated in white roses . She saw her father and brothers in the crowd but then Luca's eyes met hers and his smile lit up the room , she couldn't control her smiles for him.

" You look beautiful . " Luca says smiling uncontrollably , he was wearing a white tuxedo.

" Thank you. " She says.

" Ladies and gentlemen we are gather here today on this glorious day to witness the union of Luca Romano and Victoria Ross ." The priest starts when everyone is still quiet." Please repeat after me. I Luca Romano take you Victoria Ross ." The priest say.

" I Luca Romano take you Victoria Ross . " Luca repeat with his smile on his face

" To have and to hold. " the priest says.

" To have and to hold. " Luca repeats.

" For better or for worst. " Victoria says .

" For Richer or for poor " Luca says laughing from nervousness. Also because they'll never be poor .

" Do you Luca Romano take Victoria Ross as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest ask him.

" I do! " he says excitedly with a bright smile.

" Doo you Victoria Ross take Luca Romano as your lawfully wedded husband?"

" I do ! " Victoria says and a tear drop rolled down her cheek. His hand went under her veil and he wiped the tear off her face without spoiling her make-up.

"I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Romano. You may kiss your bride. " the priest say.

Luca lift the veil over her head and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her , while everyone clapped their hands together. " I love you. " Victoria says pulling away .

" I love you too. " He says.

They went up to their room so Victoria could change into her second dress for the night. He helped her undress , he tries his luck to get in a piece of her before the reception but she stopped him . She changed into the second dress for the night and loved it . She really got her dream wedding dresses tonight.

The dress hugged her curves and it had a slid from her hip down down . She loved the dress . It was beautiful and everything she could've asked for . These dresses was marvelous choices for her .

hey walked to the backyard inside the giant tent and it looked like a scene from a movie. It looked beautiful. The walked down and everyone started clapping as they walked inside. They walked to the table that was reserved for them . A while later they got up and they went to go open the dance floor . He pulled her closer , his hands around her waist and hers around hus neck . He started leading her on the dancefloor.

" Before we going to continue, I need to tell you something. " Luca says , Victoria could hear the nerves in his voice.

" What do you need to tell me ? " She ask him.

" The reason your father brought you here is ... " Luca tries to explain.

" Let's forget about it.  " Victoria cuts him off.

" Your father was in huge dept . My father would've killed your brother , Roberto if he couldn't pay his dept. He offered you and my father accepted you . That's why you here and forced us to get married. " Luca says , Victoria stopped dancing and walked away .

She ran inside to her room , while everyone was occupied . She took that dress off and left it on the floor. She changed into some sweats and packed a few clothes . She heard Luca knock on the door begging to come in.

" Baby , please open . " Luca begs and she unlocked the door allowing him in.

" Stop calling me baby . " She yells.

" Where are you going ? " Luca asked grabbing looking at the bag.

" Give me your car keys . " She commands.

" No , where the fuck are you going ? You not leaving this house. " Luca says grabbing her wrist to stop her but she pulled her wrist out of his grip .

" If you love me , you'll give the God damn keys. " Victoria says with tears in her.

He quietly snuck her out of the room to the garage without anyone noticing them . He gave her the keys to his Ferrari  and got in the driver's seat.He watched her drive away from him with tears in his eyes. She didn't know where she was going but new she had to get away . She had enough money so getting away would be easy. She was crying , the happiest day of her life turned into the day she hated the most. For the first time in her life she got her heart broken by someone that she was deeply in love with.

*****
Tell me what you think about this chapter . I loved this chapter. I've said this about a few other  chapters but this, this is my favourite chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 22.4K 43
When the death of her father leaves an innocent woman vulnerable in the twisted war between two Mafias, will the Mafia who saves her turn out to be j...
3.5K 21 2
Cara valentine smart, sweet, kind, and beautiful girl. she makes everyone happy with her cute smile. she has a dark past that makes her build walls o...
256K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
166K 1.6K 73
preferences (and imagines) of the Marauders era. Currently for: James potter Sirius black Remus lupin Lily evans Marlene mckinnon Peter pettigrew Reg...