Old stories from my old tumbl...

By OneandOnlyElla

So, as some of you may have seen, I posted a message saying I was going to deactivate my old tumblr account b... More

Hello!
I have a plan - Stiles Stilinski
The bite - Stiles Stilinski (sister!reader) - Part 1
The bite - Stiles Stilinski (sister!reader) - Part 2
Evidence enough - Derek Hale (McCall!Reader)
First full moon - Liam Dunbar
Tired - Liam Dunbar
Follow me around - Liam Dunbar
Trust - Theo Raeken
Scared to trust - Theo Raeken
A whole lot of baggage - Theo Raeken
Embarrassed - Brett Talbot (McCall!Reader)
English notes - Lydia Martin
Forgotten - Lydia Martin (Male!Reader)
Headcanon - Learning self-defense with Allison (McCall!Reader)
A beautiful picture - Malia Tate
Voodoo
Miss California - The pack (McCall!Reader)
Family - The pack (McCall!Reader)
Family makes it better - George Weasley
Nothing can be perfect - George Weasley (Potter!Reader)
Roller coaster - James Potter
What she deserves - Remus Lupin - Part 1
What she deserves - Remus Lupin - Part 2
Housewife - Remus Lupin
Don't need anything else - Newt Scamander
I can help you - Newt Scamander
I like me better - Percy Jackson
We need to talk - Jason Grace (Daughter of Apollo!Reader)
Nights like this - Nico X Will + Bianca
Fetch - Teen wolf x Percy Jackson cross over kinda

An awful lot - Theo Raeken

8 1 0
By OneandOnlyElla

Summary: After an accident that ends with (Y/N) in the hospital, her brother Scott has some things to tell her, but she's not very keen on listening to them.

Requested: Yes!

"I don't think you should go, (Y/N)."

At that, the girl scoffed. She finished putting on her jacket before turning around to face Theo. Her boyfriend was leaning against the wall, near the window from where he came from and from where he'd be able to escape quickly in case her brother showed up in her room, like he usually did.

"I know how to defend myself, thank you very much." (Y/N) challenged, raising an eyebrow as she stared at Theo.

The young man chuckled at that, rolling his eyes with a smile as he took a step toward the girl and placed his hands on both of her cheeks as he pulled her face up so their eyes could meet.

"I don't doubt that, babygirl." He smirked gently when (Y/N) shivered. Like she always did whenever he called her babygirl. "It's just... You'd be safer here."

"Yeah, while you, Scott and the rest of the pack risk your lives yet again against some supernatural stuff that we're not even sure what is exactly." She protested. "No. I'm going."

"Scott will go mental if I let you leave this room."

"This room is my room, and you don't own me, Theo. I do what I want."

Theo watched as (Y/N) slipped away from his hands and walked toward the door. He sighed, but used his supernatural speed to get there before her and placed his hand on the wood door so (Y/N) couldn't pull it open.

"I'll jump out of the window and you know that." She threatened. Again, Theo smirked fondly.

Some people thought (Y/N) was insolent. Maybe she was, but Theo saw it differently. He saw it as strong-will and he loved that fiery passion she held inside of her. He admired it, because as much as Scott was a good and just leader, he lacked on fire. And fire was something his sister had a lot to give.

"I know you would, (Y/N), but just listen to me, okay?" He asked, causing the girl to give in. She sighed and nodded, motioning him to continue. "It's not that I don't believe in you. Trust me, I do. I know you can kick some ass if you want. You could kick my ass if you wanted to. But listen, we just want to make sure you are okay. And as far away from the supernatural you are, the better for you."

"Theo..."

"I just care for you, babygirl." The young man stopped her before she could continue, locking his green eyes to hers and almost knocking the air out of her chest. "I care about you an awful lot."

At that, (Y/N) sighed lowly, taking a step forward and pulling Theo down so their lips could meet finally. He melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer. With a smile, (Y/N) pulled back and her shining (Y/E/C) eyes stared up at him.

"I care about you an awful lot too." She smiled. Theo returned the gesture, but before he could think he had convinced her, (Y/N) pushed him out of her way and pulled the door open. "And that's exactly why I'm going with you."

"(Y/N)..." Theo groaned as he followed the girl out of her room and toward the living room. "Scott will kill me when he sees you there."

"You don't want me to go because you're scared of my big bro?" (Y/N) teased, throwing a smile at Theo from over her shoulder.

Theo ignored the playful tone and reached over to grab (Y/N) by the arm. She squeaked when she stumbled back and blushed when Theo helped her stand up properly. Again, they were only a few inches apart, but, somehow, (Y/N) felt as if they were one.

"I don't want you to go because..." Theo stopped talking and (Y/N) felt her breathing hitching in her throat.

She knew Theo could tell, but right now, she didn't care. Not when she thought he'd finally let his guard down and tell her what she had been dying to hear from him for months now. But as soon as that heat wave came, it went away. Theo sighed loudly, stepping away from (Y/N) and taking the keys of his truck from his pocket.

"At least let me drive you there, then." He said, as (Y/N) tried to cover her disappointment with a smile.

"Fine." She said, walking toward the door of her house. "But that means I get to pick the playlist."

***

Scott's attention peaked when he heard his little sister's groan. He lifted his head from her bed where he had been resting and watched as (Y/N) slowly came back to it, wincing and moving slightly in the bed.

"Hey, hey... Easy, (Y/N)..." He cooed, reaching over to take some hair off her face as she opened her eyes. "It's okay. You're safe."

"Scott?" She frowned, trying to adjust her vision to the bright lights surrounding them. "W-what happened? Where are we?"

"In the hospital, baby." He answered slowly, reaching toward the bedside table beside him and grabbing a glass of water their mother had left there for when (Y/N) woke up. "You got hurt."

(Y/N) took a small sip of her water and forced herself to remember what had happened. When she did, she gasped. She remembered how the creature they were facing had managed to deeply wound Malia and Liam. She remembered how Theo had gone out of his way to try and protect her only to be brought down shortly after Malia. But most of all, she remembered how Scott had yelled out her name when the creature did a deep cut in her stomach before the world turned black.

Sighing loudly as she knew what was about to happen, (Y/N) reached down and pulled her gown up, only to reveal a big scar across her stomach. She let her head fall back against the pillows and closed her eyes.

"Are they okay?" She asked. Scott nodded slowly.

"Liam and Malia are already healing." He answered.

"And you?"

"I'm fine."

"Hum." She hummed in agreement. "And Theo?"

There was a silence and (Y/N) debated if she should open her eyes or not. She decided against it.

"I told him not to tell you." Scott growled lowly, as (Y/N) frowned and looked at her brother.

"I would've find you." She said. "You know I would and so does Theo. But unlike you, he knows that is best if I know."

"Best if you know?" Scott scoffed loudly. "Look at where we are, (Y/N). In the hospital! You are hurt! You could've died!"

"Scott..."

"If Theo had only listened to me and kept his mouth shut, none of this would've happened!"

"Scott!" (Y/N) yelled surprised by his outburst. "I can't believe you would hide this from me! Scott, YOU could have died!"

"It doesn't matter, (Y/N)." Scott shook his head. "I want you to be safe. I don't care about me."

"But I do!" The girl protested, sitting up in the bed and using her rush of adrenaline to ignore the pain in her head. "I care about you! And I care about Liam and Malia! And I care about Theo! An awful lot, I care about Theo!"

That was it. (Y/N) watched as Scott's whole face got darker. She frowned when her brother got up from his chair and walked up to the end of his sister's bed as he looked down.

"About that..." He said, as (Y/N) felt her eyes widening.

"Scott, no."

"I don't want you around him anymore." Scott continued, ignoring the pain in his sister's voice.

"He's my boyfriend!"

"And he won't be for long."

"You can't do that." She shook her head, causing Scott to open her mouth so he could protest. "You can't decide who I date or what I do with my life. You don't know half of it, Scott."

"Well, excuse me for being careful." Scott rolled his eyes, as (Y/N) did too, almost in an identical manner. "He was once the bad guy, you know?"

"Yeah, he was. But he's changing Scott. Everyone can see it. Liam did, Malia did, Lydia did... Hell, even Stiles had to admit it. Theo is trying to make amends. You know why you don't see it? Because he's dating your little sister and you can't accept the fact that I don't respond to you or Stiles like I used to. I don't agree to everything you tell me because now I can think for myself and, believe me or not, I can protect myself just fine!"

"But, (Y/N)..."

"No but's." The girl continued, with her tone of voice louder than she intended it to be. "I care about you a lot, Scott, I really do, but you have to understand... You can't control me, okay? I am my own person and my own person wants to help you. She wants to help the pack. My own person wants to help and protect Theo because she loves him."

"You love me?"

That was when the McCall sibling's attention was pulled from one another to the door, where, no one less then Theo Raeken himself stood, the small bouquet of flowers in his hands long forgotten as he stared at the girl, sitting in the hospital bed in front of him. He smiled gently as (Y/N) blushed, looking down as she played with the sheets in her lap. For a moment, Theo forgot Scott was around. As he walked toward his girlfriend, all he could think about was how this amazing girl, who looked so beautiful even if she had just woken up from a surgery, had just confessed her love to him as she fought her own flesh and blood for their relationship. Scott watched as the couple stared each other in the eyes, (Y/N) smile widening when Theo approached her and carefully placed a hand on her cheek.

"I love you too, babygirl." He admitted finally, as the girl beamed. "I was going to say it earlier, but then... I don't know. I just couldn't. But when I saw Scott bringing you here to the hospital as you bled unconscious, I just... I guess I've realized I can't really live with you. I've realized I need you. And that I love you."

(Y/N) could feel her cheeks starting to hurt from how much she was smiling, but she didn't care. All she could think about was the boy in front of her. The girl smiled as she reached from one of Theo's hands and laced their fingers together, placing it down on her lap.

"Well, lucky you, then." She said, as Theo smiled at her. "I guess I need you too."

Again, they ignored their surroundings, getting lost in each other's eyes and smells. Scott was a few meters away from them, but he didn't even need his supernatural abilities to read chemosignals at all, because the love and adoration the two had for each other, pretty much spoke for itself. He sighed, as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Oh, fine." He said, snapping the couple back to reality as the two of them turned to look at the Alpha. "You two can stay together. But look out for each other. I don't want either of you ending up in the hospital again, do you understand me?"

At that, Theo glanced at (Y/N) just to see she was already looking at Scott. The chimera let go of her hand when she extended her arms toward Scott and her brother walked up to her, engulfing her in a hug. Theo felt dirty for eavesdropping, but both of them knew about his supernatural senses, so if they were whispering around him, they knew he would be listening.

"Thank you, Scott." Theo heard his girlfriend say, as she hugged her brother tight.

"You're right. I can't control you, baby sister." He responded. Theo smiled. "And I care for you too."

When they pulled apart, (Y/N) gave her brother a bright smile as the Alpha nodded at her. He walked toward the door, but stopped, before looking back at Theo, who was already taking his previous place in the chair by the bed.

"I'm going to go find my mom and tell her (Y/N) is okay." He said, as Theo nodded. He froze a bit when Scott's eyes fell on him, but relaxed once he smiled. "Take care of her, Raeken."

When Theo nodded at her brother, (Y/N) chuckled, gripping her boyfriend's hand in hers again.

"I can promise you, Scott, I'll take care of her." He smiled, looking at the younger McCall instead. "An awful lot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 553 40
๐€๐ง๐ง๐š๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ...
92.8K 1.3K 35
๐Ÿ’ซVARIOUS ONESHOTS OF CHARACTERS FROM DIFFERENT FANDOMS AND SERIES! ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐ŸŒธRequests are open! I write primarily female readers but will take requests f...
1.1K 20 13
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ฒ? ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ฒ! ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ฒ?โž various!pjo characters x reader a collection of pjo/hoo one-shots, he...
55.2K 526 29
i wrote this when i was 13 so i'm sorry for how bad it is but a lot of people seem to enjoy it so i'm leaving it up, just know i am self aware x