Dragon Maid Presents: Kobayas...

By Victor_TheRiper

Kobayashi's life has turn upside down when she found and made new dragon friends alongside with hers, Tohru... More

-PROLOGUE-
Chp.1
Chp.2 Enter The King Of The Monsters
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7 Enter Maurice: The King Of Dragons
Chp.8
Chp.10
Chp.11
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18 Space Godzilla Arrives
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22 Long Live The King Of The Monsters
Chp.23 The Aftermath
Chp.24 πŸ‹
Final Chapter

Chp.9

5.2K 143 61
By Victor_TheRiper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, (YN) was home alone in Kobayashi's apartment...as he was sitting down on the sofa, thinking about what Tohru said about making himself useful and repay Kobayashi for doing his favor...

(YN): Return the favor she says...well Kobayashi did do me that favor. And I haven't return the favor for her. So what the hell should I do for her??

(YN) then looks at the kitchen...as he then gets up and walks over to the kitchen and looks around, the dishes, microwave, stove and fridge...

(YN): Ah yes, the kitchen. I heard humans be here to cook their food, which implies breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It's interesting how humans like Kobayashi manage to use these tools to make their food with these amazing objects they have.

And so..he brings up an idea. He now knows how to refine the favor to Kobayashi...

(YN): Aha! Maybe if I cook something for her...and for her friends...maybe we can be even. Alright let's see what we got inside that they call it "fridge".

He opens the fridge door and yet to see some foods in there to cook...he also checks the cabinets and to have can of foods as well...

(YN): Hmmm. This has decent amount food to cook. But...if I'm going to cook food for Kobayashi...then how the hell should I start off with??

(YN) then looks at the TV...he approaches to it and grabs the remote...

(YN): Hmmm. Maybe if this Television tool can show me where the cooking channel is, I might be able to cook something for Kobayashi. Okay let's see...how do you turn it on.

(YN) looks at the remote...as he sees the power button...he presses it as the TV turns on...

(YN): Got it, now...let's see...these positive and negative buttons shows different types of buttons, one is for volume, the other is for changing the channel. So let's see this one...

He presses the positive button...and changes one channel up...

(YN): Ah, there we go. Now let's find the cooking channel.

-2 IN A HALF HOURS LATER-

(YN) was in the floor, sitting down, twitching one eye as he had an anger and annoyed face as he kept changing the channel as he started clenching the remote and close to braking it...

(YN): I swear...if this freaking television does not gives me what I want, I will the destroy it and-

As soon he changes to a channel...he then finds a channel, he finds a channel where sees a man cooking some food and looking for grabbing the lamb sauce...

(YN): *takes one deep breathe in...and out* ...Finally!!!!!

He then gets up from the floor...

(YN): Okay now, let's see. He's about to make something new again. I have to see every cooking skills of his so I can do the same to cook.

-3 IN A HALF HOURS LATER-

More hours later, (YN) was on the sofa, still watching the cooking show for 3 straight hours as it already ended...

(YN): Hm. The human's cooking skills is pretty amazing, but why does the chef bother screaming at the other cooks? There's no reason for him to scream and yell and get angry at them...and why can't he find the lamb sauce himself? Meh, who cares, as long I've observe every cooking skills from that show, I'll be good to cook myself.

(YN) then heads back to the kitchen as he grabs all the food he can to cook...as he then grabs spoons and a knife...

(YN): Okay, let's get started. If I remember correctly, there was this dish they made...so let's start off with making meat raw then.

And so, (YN) washes his hands as he then started to cook...he started cutting the meat first as he turns on the boiling pot water, after that, he started cutting the meat into pieces as he places it into the boiling water...as he does, he puts seasoning, shredded cheese and butter milk on the boiling hot meat on the pot...after that and waits for it, he puts another pot with water on the stove to boil it and put 5 fresh tomatoes on it, then he grabs two sets of onions and cuts them into pieces...after that, he grabs a pan and fries it up with oil and places the cutting onions on the pan...after done cooking the cut up onions, he then goes after the tomatoes as they were ready to be peeled off...after that, he cuts them in half as well, putting them on the cut up onions together on the pan...afterwards, he goes back to the pan, and puts 3 scoops of different types of powder food for the taste of the meat, and mixes them until it's ready...afterwards, he puts the 3 different powder food onto the boiled meat, alongside with the cut up tomatoes and onions as he stirs it up and leaves it boiling for an hour. As he waits, he then grabs two bags of rices as he washes them with a bowl, and then placing them onto the frying pan and cola it up as they were ready...after the rice were good enough, he then started to make them into rice balls. As soon he was done making some rice balls, he checks up the meat as he can smell it and was good enough to eat it...
.
.
And so...after hours of cooking...he sets some plates for Tohru and them to enjoy his food...and he seat one special plate for Kobayashi on the table as well...as he was finished seething up the food on the table..he then walks over to the sofa, sat down and takes a break...

(YN): Phew. Who would thought it can be tiring. But I manage to finish. And set one special plate for Kobayashi...hopefully she accepts it as my favorite in return. *Yawns* ...Man, might as well take a nap....just...a bit...

(YN) had his arms crossed...as he then shuts his eyes and gets some sleep...
.
.
.

-TIMESKIP TO NIGHT-

More Hours later...it was night already...as Kobayashi, Tohru, Ilulu and Kanna manage to arrive home, Kobayashi had to pick up Kanna from Saikawa's home after finishing up a group study they had and Ilulu as well from Taketo's grandma's store candy. As they arrive...they all realize to see the plates (YN) has made...

Ilulu: Woah! What is this??! It smells really good!

Kanna: Really wicked as well.

Tohru: This food...it's been cooked. And...smells really great as well.

Kobayashi: Did...Did (YN) cook food?? And left some plates here for us??

She then looks and realizes to see (YN) sleeping still...as she starts to realize that he was home, all day, cooking, for not just for Tohru and the others...but for her as well...soon, Kanna and Ilulu both tasted the food...as the two open their eyes wide with such surprise looo on their faces, as their eyes sparkle with joy...

Kanna/Ilulu: So good!!!!

Kobayashi: Eh?

Tohru: What??? You mean you like the food he made??? There's no way he cooked!

Ilulu: Well who else could it be?? He was the only one here home, and he has to cook this food! And if he did, it's so delicious!

Kanna: Really delicious!

Kobayashi: Is it...really that good??

Kobayashi then realizes a special plate for her, that obviously has her name on it written with (YN)'s shape claws on a paper...as she then grabs a fork, takes, a bite...and yet...to taste the deliciousness food...

Kobayashi: O-Oh wow! I-It's really good! Woah!

Tohru: Eh?! There's no way! It's not even that good!

Tohru grabs a fork and takes a bite of the food...and as she did...she couldn't believe what she tasted...nothing but goodness and deliciousness in her mouth as she slowly puts the fork down...

Tohru: ...I-It really does...taste good...*H-He really did cook??? B-But that was my thing...and Miss Kobayashi's liking it??? N-No...she-

Ilulu: Hey look, there's more in the pot here!

Kanna: Yay, more delicious food.

Kobayashi: Hmm. Seems like a lot and can't even finish it just the four of us.

Tohru: Hmm. Maybe we can dump it and-

Kobayashi: Wah!!? Are you crazy, you can't just dump something that is good food, especially cooked by (YN), I bet he worked hard to make this food for us.

Tohru: ...Yea, I bet he did...

Kobayashi: Oh I know, I can call Takiya and the others to come by and enjoy eating the food. Sounds cool??

Ilulu/Kanna: Yeah!

Tohru: ...Y-Yeah...sure...

Tohru didn't seem happy knowing that Kobayashi was starting to like (YN)'s cooking for the first time...and yet she wasn't liking it at all for what (YN) did...so Kobayashi called Takiya and the others to invite her to her apartment and have dinner with them...later on they all arrived in time...beside Takiya and Elma, Fafnir, Lucoa, Shouta and Saikawa realizes (YN) in Kobayashi's apartemtn, which was a surprise for them cause they have not realize he would be here...So Kobayashi explained it to them on why he was here....after her explanation, Fafnir and them at first wasn't sure about having (YN) living with her and boning in with them....but hey, this was Kobayashi talking, and she never lies...not even to her friends...so they believe her and take her word for as they will get along with him....and so they all enter her apartment, smelled his food as they were really interested on enjoying his food as they all sat together on the table and all eat his food that he cooked...they were happy and were enjoyed to eat his food that he cooked...as they were...(YN) then was awake..and realize more of Tohru's dragon friends and Kobayashi has arrived as he woke up, and approached to them...

Kobayashi: Oh hey, you're awake.

(YN): Hey.

Ilulu: Hey (YN)! Your food is so good!

Kanna: So wicked as well.

(YN): ...Really??

Kobayashi: Yeah Dude like, holy shit this is the best food I ever tasted! I mean I never knew you can cook this good!

Elma: This is, not only great, but the most delicious food I even tasted!

Saikawa: Really good!

Shouta: Even the rice balls are good as well!

Tohru: ...It's decent I guess.

Kobayashi:Tohru!

Tohru: S-Sorry Miss Kobayashi, hehe...I'll go and get something to drink.

Tohru gets up and heads to the kitchen...as He then realizes Fafnir and the others here...

(YN): ...We meet again.

Fafnir: We do...don't worry, we aren't here for trouble. Kobayashi here Has told us everything about her letting you live here.

Lucoa: Mhm, so as long you're living here, then we can probably get along with you.

(YN): ...Did she?

Lucoa: Yup.

(YN): ....Well, as far as I'm concerned...I'll take her word for...and trust you as two and her other two small friends. well....and...hopefully you enjoy the food...you can thank me later.

And so...he walks back to the couch and sat back down...as the others go back enjoying the food...Kobayashi then sees him sitting down, alone, as she felt like maybe (YN) wants some company. So she gets up from the table, grabs her dish and walks over to (YN)...

Kobayashi: Hey.

(YN): Hey.

She says down next to him...

Kobayashi: You've ate?

(YN): No, but I'll eat later on.

Kobayashi: Cool.

(YN): So....Do you like it?

Kobayashi: Hm??

(YN): The food, you like it?

Kobayashi: Like it?? I love it! Like...holy cow, I've never knew you can cook this good.

(YN): Hmm.

Kobayashi: But, I gotta ask...why made you think to cook?? I mean...not that I wanted you to do something and all...but I wanna know.

(YN) stood quiet...and replies...

(YN): ...I only did it, to return the favor you gave me.

Kobayashi: Huh??

(YN): ...You let me live here, and I already found some relaxation and peace here...but, you don't just let me live here...you did me a favor. And...I felt like...well someone has told me...that I wanted to return the favor to you...and well...I cooked, I leaned it from a show on the television and well...yeah, the rest is history

Kobayashi: So...you only cook, just to return the favor I gave you??

(YN): ...it's not just cause of that...it was just...just to know that you don't see me as someone useless and well...not making myself useful, you know...

Kobayashi stood quiet, after hearing (YN)...she know what he was talking about, making him think that she'll not let him live here if he wasn't useful enough here on her home...but she didn't care at all, she only let him live with her...just to find himself a home, and he did...so she smiles...and then...she slowly pats his head and replies to him...

Kobayashi: Don't worry...and don't think of it like that, I'll never do such thing. Why? Cause you already got yourself a home...and it's here.

(YN): ...

Kobayashi: And also...thank you for the food, I really appreciate it.

She smiles at him...as (YN) was relief to hear that...as he then gave a tiny smile and replies...

(YN): Your welcome.

Suddenly...(YN) grabs Kobayashi's hand...as he then places it onto his cheek...and suddenly...Kobayashi blushes, and yet she suddenly felt her heart bumping slowly as she looks at (YN)... she felt weird somehow as takes her hand away from it...

(YN): Oh? What's wrong?

Kobayashi: N-Nothing!

(YN): Really? Then why is your face red??

Kobayashi: I-It's nothing really!

(YN): Oh, okay then.

Kobayashi Mind: Woah! Okay! What the hell was that?! I suddenly felt weird when I looked at him! I don't know what it was...but that weird feeling appeared when I looked straight to (YN)! And..it feels so warm!! Why though?! ...*sighs* Well..it kinda don't matter no more knowing it's now gone already...but...whatever it was...it felt...good. And well...seems like having (YN) here is a good idea anyways...this should turn out good between him and I.

And so, Kobayashi and (YN) we're sitting down together as they began to chat with each other...
.
.
At the kitchen, Tohru was seeing everything that happen...and so far...she wasn't like in it a bit...as she knew that she has told (YN) to not get near close to Kobayashi....but instead...Kobayashi got close to (YN)...

Tohru: ...I don't like this.

-END OF CHAPTER 9-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 122 8
I once watched an anime called "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid," which was an anime about a woman named Kobayashi who misses her stop on the bus, causi...
24.3K 615 14
Y/n= female and is basically your character Disclaimer: please atleast give credit to me if you want to make a rip off version of this Y/n works at t...
9.8K 241 6
In the hold world people thought that reincarnation was nothing but a dream for stupid people. And yet here I am, reincarnated in a new and yet stran...