ends with us// s. kalivoda

By lookingforlizziexx

"๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค" ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘“๏ฟฝ... More

Cast
๐–ถ๐–บ๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€!!
๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—// ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—// ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—// ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—// ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—// ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—// ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—// ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—// ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—// ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—// ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
a/n
๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—// ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ค๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡

๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค// chapter 12

56 3 0
By lookingforlizziexx

"I have a plan," Daphne said, they all looked at her intrigued.

Deena put a mannequin in the bathroom that looked like Sam and Daphne while the others were using mops to make a, sorta, walkway for the killers using a bucket filled with water and had a mix of both Daphne and Sam's blood.

Daphne walked to the hallway Simon was currently tending to, but Simon hadn't noticed her at first, he was about halfway through "moping" the floor when he saw Daphne in the corner of his eye. He yelped dropping the mop from his hands.

"Jesus," he sighed in relief, "you scared the shit out of me,"

"I'm sorry," she sheepishly laughed, "how is it going?"

"if you're referring to moping the floors with you and Sam's blood, it's going pretty good," he joked, "just please don't die, so this isn't a huge waste."

"I'm so sorry if me dying is such an inconvenience for you," she joked back, although part of her wasn't joking, she just hopes dying wasn't involved.

"moving on," his eyes trailed on her for a bit before he met hers, "how are you feeling?"

"like death," she laughed until she noticed his glare, "I don't know how to explain, it feel fine but not fine,"

He just hummed in agreement, "yeah this is all so surreal,"

"yeah, I never thought I would be on my death bed at 17," she laughed but he could see she wasn't joking, "I don't want to die, Si."

"you won't," he promised, " I won't let that happen,"

she just nodded, not knowing what else to say, and in a blink of an eye he was done and met Kate and Josh in the middle, right in front of the bathroom. Sam and Deena came out.

"It's all set up," Deena informed then, "I don't know how much time we will have until-" just then she was cut off by footsteps and scraping on the walls. they were here.

it's like all Daphnes senses finally came to her. this was real life, not a dream. her palms felt started sweating as her and Sam were rushed into the bathroom.

Daphne climbed into the vent leaving room so she could help Sam in when the time was right. Then the door opened, from what she could see all the killers were looking through the stalls. the killer, she had learned to be Tommy, stopped outside of Sam's stall. She looked down, nodding at same before grabbing her hands and helping her into the vent. She had just got into the vent when he brought his axe down on the two mannequins.

Simon and Katie helped Daphne out of the vents, same with Sam. Then there was a loud bang on the door.

"it's locked," Simon said, noticing the panicked look on the young girls face. She sighed in relief hearing those words.

then the bathroom exploded. after it was safe they unlocked the door, they made their way into the room. Daphne grimaced has she saw what was remaining of the three killers, which wasn't much. they were dead. they all cheered and celebrated, that was until movement caught Josh's eyes.

He looked over and one of the killers parts were making there way together.

"guys we got to go," this caught all they attention and they noticed what he was talking about, "like, now"

they quickly ran out of the bathroom, all of the killers reforming together. They ran into the science lab and locked and covered the door with a table.

'Not like that will stop them' she thought, panicking along with the rest of the group.

"what the hell are we supposed to do now?" Simon exclaimed, facing Deena, who had a look of confusion on her face, " they're going to fucking kill us,"

"no," Kate said, not at alarmed as the rest, "they're coming for them,"

she pointed at Daphne and Sam, Deena stared at her in disbelief.

"I say we put them in the hall, and end this shit now," she said, and Deena looked furious, like she was about to explode.

"what?" She said, practically on fire at this point, "no, we aren't putting them in the hall with the killer,"

"what other choice do we have , Deena?" Kate asked, "I'm genuinely curious, what brilliant plan do you have inside your head?"

"I don't know, okay?" Deena admitted, "but I know this is not the way, there has to be another way,"

Josh looked torn.

"no, she right," Sam said quietly from next to Daphne, " we are the only way,"

"for once I actually agree with Sam," Daphne sighed, "we have to die for this to end,"

"no, I'm not letting that happen," Simon said from the door, "I promised you Daphne."

"this is the only way, Simon," Kate said irritated.

"Josh," Deena turned to her brother, "we can't let them die,"

Josh didn't say anything but look at her defeated. Daphne grabbed Sam's hand and lead her to the door. Deena was screaming for them to stop, Josh held her back.

"daph," Simon lightly said, Daphne looked at him, "you don't need to do this, please,"

"I have to," she said, tearing her eyes from him, "there's no other way,"

Simon sighed in defeat, knowing there no way he could get her to stay, he hesitated before moving out from in front of the door, he watched with sad eyes as Daphne and Sam walked out. Kate closing the door behind them, Deena was still screaming her head off.

All noise was completely gone as the doors closed, sealing them from the others. Sam's hand gripped harder on Daphnes as they heard footsteps coming towards them.

"thank you," Sam said quietly, Daphne looked at her, " I mean for everything, I'm so sorry"

"It's ok," she said, eyes going wide as Tommy turned the corner, "thanks for dying with me,"

"anytime," sam smiled.

just as Tommy was about to swing his axe at the two, they were pulled back into the room.

"oh thank god," Daphne let out a breath she didn't know she was holding on, "I'm really not ready to die,"

"there's another way," Kate said, Sam and Daphne looked over at Deena and Josh who were in a panic at the phone.

"Apparently, there was a survivor at the camp," Kate began, "C. Berman, if she survived there's another chance for you guys,"

"fuck," deena yelled, "she's not answering"

Simon yelped as an axe hit the door that he was standing by, he rushed to keep it closed.

"She died," Josh realized,

"what? No the whole point is that she lived," Deena exclaimed moving over to read.

"she had to die before she lived," she realized, "we need to go,"

"where?" Daphne groaned, "there is no way out of here,"

Kate suddenly picked up a chair and threw it out a window, breaking the glass, "let's go" she panted,

they wasted no time climbing out the window and running.

They ran to the first place they could think of. The grocery store that Simon worked at.

"okay, so we need to find a way to kill them, one that we will be able to bring them back from," Deena said,

"Timothy," Simon whispered, "they need to overdose, but we need to get something to bring them back from it,"

"you think they have epi pens?" Josh said, staring at Kate, she nodded and went to go check along with Simon so he could get the pills.

Daphne was getting more nervous and more paranoid by the minute. She calmed slightly when she saw they come back.

something then came to mind.

"wait," Daphne replied, "I'm like deathly allergic to peanuts,"

"you could just eat peanut butter," Kate exclaimed, "and then we could still bring you back with an epi pen, that's perfect Daph,"

"okay, so Sam takes pills and Daphne eats peanut butter, sounds fair," Deena scoffed, Daphne looked at her like she was crazy.

"we are both going to die one way or another," she pointed out, " who gives a shit about fairness,"

Daphne ran off to go find the peanut butter, she found it and grab a few jars.

"this should be more then enough," she dropped them to the floor by Sam, "now you have less then 5 minutes to bring me back or I'm gone,"

Deena nodded at that, "okay, so it'll take about a couple minutes for me to die or something so please hurry,"

Daphne took a knife and cut her hand open, for the second time that night, and she wiped it on Simon, Kate and Josh.

"this will distract, and give us enough time," they nodded.

Kate and Josh went off on there own while Simon stood with Daphne,

"In case we don't make it out alive," he said before capturing his lips with her, for their last moment together,

"don't die," she said, seriously.

"same goes for you," and with that he walked away from her.

"okay, nows the time Deena," she looked over, Deena looked like she could cry at any moment.

"please bring me back," Sam practically pleaded, Deena nodded at that.

A couple minutes had passed and Sam was just swallowing her second handful of pills, Daphne decided that she would start eating.

The killers had been there for about 10 minutes now, and they haven't seen them once. as soon as Daphne put the first spoonful of peanut butter and she was starting to feel loopy, then she heard screams, Kate's screams.

Daphne was full on panicking at this moment, especially when she heard Simon and Josh talking very loudly. she wouldn't let his die.

she quickly got up and ran, ignoring Deena's yells from behind her, she just ran, right as Simon was about to get murdered by the camp nightwing killer, Daphne yelled and ran in front of him, and then all she saw was black.

Simon screamed as he saw the girl he fell in love with dead, she saved him, and he knew then that he needed to stay alive, for her. So he ran with Josh, splitting up with him, Tommy following him. he ran down the hall when he slipped over a jar of peanut butter that was on the ground. Tommy ganged up on him and just before the axe was going to hit him he didn't feel anything.

He peaked through his arms to find nothing there. Sam was dead.

"help," he heard Deena scream, "help me,"

he got up from the floor and bolted, he found Sam and Deena, Sam was limp in her arms, "please,help me," Deena pleaded.

Simon and Josh grabbed the epi pens and Deena went to town stabbing them into her girlfriend. When all the epi pens were gone, he and Josh had lost all hope for the girl coming back. Until, Sam jolted up spitting up a mix of water and vomit.

"you're ok," Deena consoled her, Simon looked down knowing he couldn't do the same.

"where's Daphne?" was the first thing Sam said, "where is she? did you help her?"

Josh avoided Deena and Sam's eyes, looking down with sad eyes.

"no," Sam cried, Deenas eyes also tearing up, "she can't be dead,"

Sam was now sobbing, Josh came up to Simons side giving his shoulder a squeeze, and a knowing look.

Simon was now sitting in an inclosed room with Sherif Nick Goode.

"so," he began, "why were you in the store after closing hours?"

"someone was chasing us so we ran to hide," Simon lied, "it was the only place where we could go,"

"Kate and Daphne," Simon tensed hearing him say her name, "they were found dead at the scene, what do you know about them?"

"Kate was top of her class, president of every club our school had to offer," Simon began, "she was a good friend,"

Nick nodded, still looking at Simon who didn't look back, but instead messed with his grey sweater.

"and Daphne?" This is what made Simon look at the sheriff,

"she was the most optimistic girl I shadyside, even after her sister," Simon voice cracked, "she didn't deserve to die,"

Nick, once again, nodded, "did you know Kate sold drugs?"

Simon didn't answer them.

"if you can't give me an answer this is all we can tell the people," Nick said, "that two drug dealers were in the wrong place at the wrong time, possibly the reason for this mess,"

"are you saying that Kate and Daphne were killers?" he glared

"that's what we will tell the people," Nick was unfazed, " it's all we have to go off of,"

"so you're basing this whole thing," Simon was furious by now, "off of lies? making everyone believe that Daphne, and Kate were responsible?"

Nick shrugged leaving forward towards Simon,

"how would both of them be dead then?" Simon sat back, " you think they just killed themselves with a bread cutter and and axe to the head?"

"I think we are done here," Nick Goode said standing up and leaving the door open for Simon.

"she wouldn't want this," Sam said as she watched Simon yell at every police officer, especially sheriff Goode, "Simon you know she wouldn't,"

"there's not she can say, since you know, she's gone," Simon rolled his eyes,

"that's not fair," Sam glared, "you can't use her as an excuse for your actions, not now, not ever," same turned away as the door opened revealing Daphnes mom.

"Simon," she said quietly, face red and puffy form crying, "let's go,"

Simon knew he couldn't be mad at her, not after she just lost Heather and Daphne to murderers, he put his head down and walked toward her, she put her arm around him and they walked out.

ever since Daphne died, Simon always found himself at her house, hanging with her mom. and he knows it might sound weird but they both were going through a rough time losing Daphne, and he needed a parent figure right now.

He slept over some night, always in Daphnes bed, her bedsheets smelled like her, only reminding him of that night. He could barely sleep, every time he did he always saw her, dying, and he would wake up, crying from those dreams, always being comforted by her mom.

Simon couldn't move on, it didn't feel right. So he never did, and he vowed he never would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 1.9K 32
โ ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐ž. โž โ” fs | simon x fem reader
19.4K 933 15
in which Simon Kalivoda is ready to risk his life for the tragedy-drenched girl. simon kalivoda x fem!oc, fear street 1994. @๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ŸŽ๐๐ฌ...
34.1K 924 24
๐ˆ๐Œ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„, ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ (Based off - Japanese Denim by Daniel Caesar- Includes other songs as well) I don't see enough of these t...
14.8K 400 11
i can still hear you saying we will never break the chain FEAR STREET 1989 SIMON KALIVODA X FEM!OC