Kion's story (Sad story)

By KionandLiongaurd

What if Kopa was alive and hated his little brother what would happen to the pridelands Not my art (Most are... More

The birth of a prince
The mark of the guard
The injury
Nightmares
Sibling day
The attack
The rescue
The talk
The fight
King Kopa
Simba Changes
Kion's pain (Short)
Who are you
The healing (Short)
Kion's return
The reunite (Short)
Tuffi death
Kion's Depression
Fuli tells the truth
Leaving or No
Will he be Taken
Broken heart (Short)
The dream
Fears start!
Forbidden love

The accident

445 2 0
By KionandLiongaurd

Kion walked along the gorge. Kion then saw one of the logs cracked and water rushed down. Kion heard a crack then looked up and saw it was thundering so the ground became muddy. Kion then slipped and fell but grabbed a vine. Fuli ran as fast as she can Tuffi and Kiara we're there. 

"Kion?!" Tuffi said. Fuli respected Kopa's order to not let them save Kion. Fuli snuck into the bush. There was another cliff it was starting a mudslide as Kion got out he saw they were in danger. 

Kion said "goodbye friends?" Kion roared them out of the path as the Mudslide crashed into Kion and he fell in the gorge. 

"NO!!" Kiara and Tuffi cried. Kion gasped for breathe water filled up and he was bleeding and his back legs were broken badly. Kion then passed out and started to drown. Kion didn't fight anymore. Then someone came down and grabbed Kion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 541 25
Hiccup suddenly becomes ignored - Astrid's vanished, Snotlout is now the 'Dragon Conqueror', and the only friend Hiccup has is Toothless. Everyone se...
19.7K 206 10
70s Factory Flower Island Survival Original title: δΈƒι›ΆεŽ‚θŠ±ζ΅·ε²›ζ±‚η”Ÿ_εŒ–ι›ͺ掌 Author: Huaxue Palm As soon as Gu Ling was reborn, his marriage was robbed by his ste...
854K 16.8K 29
They all thought Hiccup was dead. Stoick blamed Astrid, and when Drago threatens the Archipelago with his dragon army, her fate will be in the hands...
5.1K 111 14
Seventy-one years after the end of the hundred year war, Zuko and Katara reunite along with Toph. Their time spent together are full of memories and...