Kion's story (Sad story)

By KionandLiongaurd

What if Kopa was alive and hated his little brother what would happen to the pridelands Not my art (Most are... More

The birth of a prince
The mark of the guard
The injury
Nightmares
Sibling day
The attack
The rescue
The talk
The fight
Simba Changes
Kion's pain (Short)
The accident
Who are you
The healing (Short)
Kion's return
The reunite (Short)
Tuffi death
Kion's Depression
Fuli tells the truth
Leaving or No
Will he be Taken
Broken heart (Short)
The dream
Fears start!
Forbidden love

King Kopa

512 2 0
By KionandLiongaurd

Kion watched Kopa be crowned king and Zuri crowned Queen. Zuri smiled. 

Kopa then spoke "I am proud of the Pridelands now that I'm king me and Zuri will kill any traitor in are way?!" Zuri smiled evilly. Kion felt scared. Kion licked Tuffi and purred. 

Kiara cheered "Kopa! Kopa!" Simba looked at Nala in fear. Kopa then dismissed everyone. Kopa asked for Kion. Kion walked in the den. 

"What is it Kopa?" Kion asked. Kopa got up and scratched Kion on his shoulder were his mark was.

(Kion Looks like this)

Kion gasped in pain. Simba walk in.

 "Kopa you can't treat your brother like this!" Kopa looked at his father.

"I'm king I can do what I want!" Kion laid there looking at Kopa.

"what did you need king Kopa?" Kion asked.

Kopa then said "I want you to be like a omega the chew toy!" 

Kion flattered his ears "yes sir" Kopa bit his ear. Kion looked at his father in fear. Simba then ran off. Kion cried as Kopa beat him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 356 14
Harry didn't know what to expect after the war ended but he definitely didn't expect to be filled with such bitterness and emptiness. For the first t...
148K 10.9K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
16K 572 21
What if The Snow Queen married the boogie man? What if The Winter Guardian falls in love with The Snow Queen? Who is The Snow Queen and how does she...
3.9K 62 27
Laughter, video games and secrets are shared and kept in this friend group. Olivia, a new farmer, nearly drowns at the beach before she is saved by s...