Kion's story (Sad story)

By KionandLiongaurd

What if Kopa was alive and hated his little brother what would happen to the pridelands Not my art (Most are... More

The birth of a prince
The mark of the guard
The injury
Nightmares
The attack
The rescue
The talk
The fight
King Kopa
Simba Changes
Kion's pain (Short)
The accident
Who are you
The healing (Short)
Kion's return
The reunite (Short)
Tuffi death
Kion's Depression
Fuli tells the truth
Leaving or No
Will he be Taken
Broken heart (Short)
The dream
Fears start!
Forbidden love

Sibling day

542 2 0
By KionandLiongaurd

Kion asked Kopa and Kiara to come for a sibling day for his day off. Kopa and Kiara follow Kion. Kion was still limping still from the fall. Kopa threatened Kion that day he returned to keep his mouth shout or fuli gets hurt. Kopa didn't feel bad. Kion played around with his brother.

 "Hey Kopa your mane is a mess" Kion joked. Kiara laughed. 

"You shouldn't joke Kion or else!" Kopa growled. Kion ears flattered. 

Kiara growled at Kopa "you need to stop acting like scar!" 

Kopa growled "I'm not like him!" Kion has tears.

 "Shut it Kion" Kopa growled clawing him on his shoulder. Kion winced.

 "Kopa you hurt him again?!" Kiara yelled. 

"I'm telling dad?!" Kiara growled. 

"No! Don't please sis" Kion cried. 

Kiara then looked at Kion "why?"

 Kion didn't speak. Kopa felt his fur burning. 

"I don't want Kopa in trouble" Kion said lying. Kopa pretended to be nice the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 141 48
Kion and Tiifu are living together in peace while Kovu and Kiara step up and become King and Queen of the pridelands. When a new threat comes to the...
12.3K 243 9
Another PAW Patrol story. (Sorry, I just think this show is so cool!!) Anyway, here's the plot. On a sunny day in April, Marshall goes for a walk in...
1.4K 67 9
She's the daughter of darkness. He's the son of light. Her emotions overwhelm her. He shows no mercy. They do not fit their roles. Together they'd b...
13.1K 261 7
When you don't use the miraculous for a long time the kwamis become humans plagg and tikki are soulmates when they were humans they got drunk and sle...