the royal family of the music...

By ilove1dbro

In which the biggest and most iconic pop singers are the royal family, the high society of the world. In whi... More

sup bitches
01. drivers license (prologue)
02. cardigan
03. Nice To Meet Ya
04. FOUR
05. Two Ghosts
06. Up All Night
07. Style
08. Best Song Ever
09. Vibez
10. Over Again
11. Always You
12. From The Dining Table
13. Miss You
14. Habit
15. Comfort Crowd
16. Adore You
17. Medicine
18. the lakes
19. Happier Than Ever
20. The Man With The Axe
21. Half A Heart
22. You Need To Calm Down
23. Home
24. No Judgement
25. New Angel
26. Cruel Summer
27. Same Mistakes
28. WE MADE IT
(bonus track) TRFOTMI

bye bitches

1.4K 77 196
By ilove1dbro

*clears throat*

okaaaayyyyy
well that was something huh

i just wanted to add this chapter bc i feel like when the story says it's 29 parts it's weird.

so 30. (just as louis) (sorry)

i really hoped you liked it.

i loved writing it!!!!!!!!

and yes i know in the end it does seem a bit short but i'm not going anywhere. i already planned another larry fic.

(*cough* enemies to lovers *cough*)

the name is (drums please)

old lovers hippie music

i already set it all up on wattpad but i don't know how long it will take to be written and if i'm going to write it completely before uploading it or if i'm just gonna always post every chapter after i wrote it. we'll see.

*yeehaw*

and it's going to be much less characters and even more focus on larry ig.

a few fun facts about this one:
(can we normalise calling it trfotmi?)

this story took 2 months to write, from the 18 august 2021 to the 14 october 2021.
it was really fun even though i ignored ALL of my responsibilities and friends to write this.

the fic has a total of 65.544 words.

in comparison: we all know how big the first harry potter book is right? that's 80k words. i wrote quite a lot i'd say.

now i just realized its more 1d and larry than i first thought it would be. i thought of it as a sitcom vibe like brooklyn 99 or sum but i guess it turned into a larry fanfic.

I DON'T SEE ANYONE COMPLAINING HERE. SO.

last but not least i wanna thank everyone who reads this. you're amazing i love you.

i guess i'll just see you in the next story i'll write and you'll hopefully read huh.

byeeeee (biiii)

all the love, p

oh and here's a picture of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...
151K 4.9K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
2.7M 100K 45
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in high school. Everyone worships him and the fact that he is the captain of the football team doesn't make m...
1.1M 34.2K 157
Not worth the read, I promise lol The one where Harry is a famous singer and Louis is an uni student who just wants to get in his pants... until he d...