Five Nights at Kuroko's

Από PokeAuthorFan

Taiga Kagami is looking for a job while at his high school age. He finds a job application for a well-known b... Περισσότερα

Getting the Job
~Start the Night~
~Night 1~
Next Day
~Start of Night 2~
~Night 2~
Next Day's Report
~Start of Night 3~
~Night 3~
Seirin, Gather!
~Start of Night 4~
~Night 4~
The Research
~Start of Night 5~
~Night 5~
~Start of Night 6~
~Night 6~
Fear
~Start of Night 7~
~Night 7~
The End

Staying at Kuroko's

239 4 0
Από PokeAuthorFan

Seirin all collapsed down to the ground as the alarm from the office was heard.

"That was..." panted Furihata.

"Exhausting..." panted Fukuda.

"It's hard to believe" said Koganei sitting up, back to back with Mitobe who nodded tired.

"We defeated the whole Generation of Miracles..." said Riko.

"We did..." nodded Kawahara not fully believing it yet.

"We also learned alot tonight" said Izuki.

"And we'll learn it all next night" nodded Hyuuga.

"But now I'm dead tired!" groaned Kagami falling back to the floor, spread out.

"Are we still going to come here at daytime to ask around?" asked Kiyoshi.

"We will" nodded Riko.

"Why?" asked Fukuda.

"Won't we learn everything tomorrow night?" asked Furihata.

"Yeah, but..." nodded Izuki getting up. "It could also help to get another side of it all"

"Yeah" nodded Hyuuga.

"But can we head home first?" groaned Koganei getting up with the help from Mitobe. "We need to shower and rest abit"

Mitobe nodded in agreement.

"Sure" nodded Riko. "But everyone is to meet back here at 12, alright?"

"Right" nodded the others and got up.

They slowly made their way to the gym and found all the animatronics on their places like nothing had happened that night.

"We'll finally learn what happened here..." muttered Kawahara staring at the stage.

"But I wonder..." muttered Kagami.

"What is it?" asked Riko.

"While we played..." said Kagami turning to them. "I heard a lot of banging and other noises around the place"

"Yeah" nodded the others in agreement.

"I wonder what they were..." said Kiyoshi but then grinned. "But now we need to rest as we got alot more to learn later!"

Everyone else nodded and they walked out the gym.

**********************************

It was 12 pm on a saturday, and Seirin were now gathered outside Kuroko's again.

They all gave out tired yawns.

"I know everyone is tired" said Riko. "But this is important"

"We know" yawned Hyuuga but nodded. "So let's go"

Riko nodded and the group walked in.

"Welcome to Kuroko's" greeted a young man behind the reception desk.

"Hello" greeted Riko. "Can we reserve one of the private rooms for the whole day?"

"Sure" he nodded and wrote down on a paper. "That will be 1.700 yen for four hours"

"I work as the night guard here so we mean a whole day" said Kagami.

"Oh" said the man surprised but nodded. "Then you can have the room reserved all day. It is also free for workers of the place"

He then got something out from under the desk and handed it over.

"Place this on the door of room 1, which will be your room" he nodded. "But you are also welcome to be in the main gym together with all the animatronics and even challenge them to a one-on-one if you dare"

"Yeah, thanks" nodded Riko.

"We also got a surpise today" smiled the man brightly.

"Eh?" said Seirin confused.

"An old member has finally returned" he smiled.

"You mean..." muttered Seirin and immidiently bolted down the hall.

They stopped at the open doors to the gym and froze.

There at the front, infront of the gym, stood all the animatronics smiling to the small group of children.

All - as in all of them.

Kuroko was also there, children swarmed around him.

"Kuroko?!" said Seirin in shock.

"H-how...?" asked Fukuda shocked.

Kagami ran over to the group, the others right behind.

Kise looked up and smiled to them.

"Welcome to Kuroko's!" he beamed. "Let's all play basketball together and enjoy our time to the most!"

"They're acting..." started Furihata.

"Not normal..." said Kawahara.

"Maybe it's because it's daytime?" suggested Koganei confused.

"Maybe" nodded Hyuuga.

"They are probably programmed in a specific way in the hours the gym's open" said Izuki to them.

Mitobe gave a nod but smiled at seeing the children all cheer and playing with the basketball with the animatronics.

"Shall we go to the room then?" asked Kiyoshi.

"Yeah" nodded Riko.

They began to walk to the hallway, but Kagami stayed behind.

He studied the animatronics but saw that they were all acting differently from the other nights and didn't seem to recognize him.

He slowly turned around, gave them all last look then jogged after Seirin.

******************************

Riko placed the sign on the door and closed it after her.

The others either sat down on a bench, stood in thought or played with the basketballs.

"So, coach" said Koganei turning to her from the bench. "What do we do?"

"We ask the staff for some information" said Riko.

"You sure they won't kick us out for that?" asked Kawahara.

"Why would they do that?" asked Fukuda.

"A large business like Kuroko's would want everyone to forget about it to not scare the customers away" nodded Izuki.

"So what do we do about that?" asked Furihata.

"We can write our essay based on this!" grinned Kiyoshi.

"Heh?" said Hyuuga and threw a ball at him. "Really?! What is wrong with you, idiot?!"

"No, he's on to something" grinned Riko.

"Heh?!" asked the rest.

Mitobe looked confused and Koganei nodded.

"What do you mean then?" he asked.

"We say we come to make a small report on the incident for a important project of ours" grinned Riko. "We just ask nicely, say it's important and sweet talk them"

"You sure that's a good idea, coach?" asked Kagami raising an eyebrow.

"Of course!" she beamed. "So let's go!"

"Fine..." muttered the others.

They all walked out of the room, Kagami still holding a basketball.

*************************

Seirin had split up to ask around, but Kagami just stood in the gym, staring at the animatronics as they all smiled and helped the kids.

From the side, Kuroko had looked up and noticed him just standing there.

So he told the children to continue on with their work and headed over to him.

"Excuse me" he said and Kagami jumped startled.

"O-oi, um... hey" said Kagami to the animatronic.

"I am Kuroko. May I know your name?" he asked.

"Um, Kagami" just said Kagami.

"Kagami" nodded Kuroko then eyed the basketball. "Do you like basketball, Kagami?"

"Sure do!" grinned Kagami and gave the ball a bounce. "This is where it all started for me afterall"

"I'm glad" smiled Kuroko to him.

"Kuroko!" came a call and they turned to see the animatronics walking over.

"We got a challenger today!" beamed Kise.

"Oh?" said Kuroko. "Who was this?"

"That's me!" came a call and they all saw Kiyoshi jogging over.

"Kiyoshi?!" yelled Kagami seeing him.

"Yo!" just grinned Kiyoshi and laughed. "Since we're here at daytime, I wanted to have some fun. Just like when I was a child here!"

"Who will you challenge?" asked Akashi to him.

"I play center on court now" said Kiyoshi grinning and turned to Murasakibara. "So what do you say, Murasakibara?"

The violet animatronic just nodded to him.

"Alright then!" grinned Aomine. "Play ball!"

"Do you wish for a room or to be here in the gym?" asked Midorima.

"We can do it here" said Kiyoshi.

"Alrighy then" said Murasakibara and the two walked over to one of the hoops.

"So Kuroko" grinned Aomine to the other blue one. "Who's this you got here?"

"This is Kagami" introduced Kuroko. "He says he first got his passion for basketball here when young"

"That's great to hear" smiled Akashi.

"That is our task afterall!" beamed Kise happily.

"We are to spread the sport of basketball to everyone wanting to and make sure they have fun" nodded Midorima.

"Heh, yeah" smiled Kagami.

"Kagami!" came a yell and he felt something hit the back of his head.

"Ow!" he yelped and turned around to see the rest of Seirin there.

"What are you doing slacking off?!" barked Riko.

"Sorry!" said Kagami. "But lost focus"

"You were put up to do something!" barked Riko.

"But what about Kiyoshi, coach!?" yelped Kagami and pointed. "He just went and challenged Murasakibara for fun"

"That idiot" snarled Riko glaring at Kiyoshi who grinned as he played Murasakibara.

"Coach?" asked Midorima turning to Riko.

"Your all a team?" asked Kise.

"Yeah..." nodded Hyuuga slowly. "We're the Seirin High School Basketball Club"

"That's awesome!" grinned Aomine. "How good would you say you are?"

"We did win the Winter Cup" grinned Hyuuga proud.

"Winter Cup?" asked Aomine and Kise.

"Winter Cup is a basketball tournament for all high schools to compete against eachother to be the best team" explained Akashi and Kuroko nodded.

"Congrats!" beamed Aomine and Kise to them.

"Teamwork makes the dreamwork afterall!" laughed Izuki but Hyuuga shut him up.

"That's good to hear" smiled Kuroko making Seirin all smile also.

"Hey, I know!" suddenly beamed Kise getting the attention. "How about a match then?"

"A match?" asked Seirin.

"Sounds fun!" nodded Aomine excited.

"Great!" grinned Kagami.

"Then it will be us against you in a full court basketball match" nodded Midorima.

"Us against them...?" realized Furihata.

"Against the whole Generation of Miracles...?" asked Kawahara.

"We'll be definitely crushed!" yelled Fukuda.

"Don't be like that" laughed Koganei. "It's not like the nights we did before"

"True" nodded Izuki then smiled. "It'll be fun"

Mitobe nodded but pointed towards Kiyoshi.

"Oi, Kiyoshi!" barked Hyuuga.

"Yeah?" called Kiyoshi.

"Get over here this instant!" he barked.

"Fine, fine" said Kiyoshi grabbed the ball and walked over, Murasakibara joining the animatronics. "What's going on?"

"We're having a match" grinned Riko.

"Oh?" grinned Kiyoshi brightly.

"This is awesome!" grinned Kagami. "Get ready!"

"Eh?" said Murasakibara confused.

"We're having a match against them, Murasakibara" informed Akashi.

Murasakibara just hummed and nodded.

"Good luck, everyone" smiled Kuroko. "Have fun and do your best"

"Eh, won't you play?" asked Koganei.

"Kuroko can play" grinned Aomine putting an arm over him. "Right?"

"Sure, I can" nodded Kuroko and Kise beamed.

"You can take my place then, Kuroko" nodded Akashi.

"Alright, Akashi" nodded Kuroko.

"Yeah!" cheered Seirin.

The workers around cleared the court and the children with their parents either stood on the side to watch or was provided a room to continue playing by themselves.

Kagami, Koganei, Hyuuga, Izuki and Kiyoshi stood ready on one side while Kise, Aomine, Midorima, Murasakibara and Kuroko stood on the other.

"Let's have a good match!" they greeted eachother.

Akashi had the ball and went to the middle where Kagami and Murasakibara stood.

"Tip off!" he called and threw the ball high up.

Kagami and Murasakibara both jumped for the ball, both grinning.

*********************************

"That was great" grinned Kagami as they all sat down tired inside room 1 again.

"As expected off them" laughed Kiyoshi. "They were really strong"

"We got crushed" said Kawahara but laughed.

"But Kuroko kept everyone up" smiled Koganei.

"Yeah" nodded Hyuuga and smiled as he leaned into the wall. "His basketball really is something"

"I'm glad we did it" smiled Izuki.

Mitobe nodded but gave a yawn.

"But I'm dead tired now" said Fukuda. "This whole week has been chaos"

"Yeah, especially the nights" nodded Furihata.

"But it's over now, and you all got a bunch of practice matches which helped" grinned Riko.

Most of them gave out a big yawn and closed their eyes.

"We're just going to rest now..." muttered Hyuuga.

"Yeah..." nodded the other in agreement and they all closed their eyes.

Riko smiled but sat down on the bench and rested her head to the wall.

Pretty soon they had all fallen asleep inside the room.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.3K 58 19
KNB X OC (but also a self insert, you can self insert yourself in the position of the OC, if that's what you like.) Amethyst Azalea. Hard working, in...
3.7K 56 22
"Onigaishimasu minna-san, its me, Kuroko!" "Wait, if the Kurokocchi is here beat up right now, then who was the Kurokocchi that broke us?" asked Kise...
63.9K 1.5K 8
Kuroko got accepted by the Generation of Miracles fairly quickly. The other teams wonder why when Kuroko isn't that talented in basketball, besides p...
52K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...