The Good Girl's Guide

By nobodypart2

A guide for all, no matter who, too explore life and learns what it means to be human. I know when I was gro... More

Periods :)
Mastubation :)
School options :)
My mental health story :)
Books to read :)
My playlist :)

Introduction to meee

1.1K 2 0
By nobodypart2

'I'm alright with not being perfect, cause that's perfect to me' :) cheesy I know I know BUT in the famous words of Anne Marie, there IS truth. 

I am definitely not a supermodel but I am learning to embrace who I am because you do only get one body, and I'm not going to spend my life trying to change it into something that restricts me. 

I struggle with self - harm so if you have read my other book you will know that I am trying to get clean - I am 25 days today so yay too me - by doing little things that make me happy everyday. One of them things is writing so I decided that if I needed something like this when I was growing up, I mean I still am but hay ho, then other people might also. 

I will try to cover as much as I can and there won't be any particular theme or anything but feel free to dm me suggestions ! 

I will be covering senstivtive topics but you can skip past them I'll put a Tw in the description of the chapter for all of you :) 

I really hope you find this helpful, and maybe we can build something together to help everyone 

lots of love Mazie xxx 

also, I am taking inspiration from tips on 'me time' for girls  by DrPhilHasLeftTheChat which is an amazing book and you should defo go and read it right now, but I will not be copying in any way shape or form so Yass xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 3.1K 19
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
He is... By ;)

Short Story

23.2K 1.8K 30
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...
8.6K 744 20
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARS🥹. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH ME🙏🏽�...
122K 4.9K 42
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...