Traitor | Jungkook | BTS

Autorstwa kimseokjinbtz

" I think I might be in heaven " she said before passing out in his arms once more. Więcej

Intro

4 0 0
Autorstwa kimseokjinbtz

The world swirled around me as I fell to the ground with a light thud.
Thick red blood clinging to the floor as my eyelids slowly shut close.
The last thing I heard was the blood curling scream of my best friend.
But then I felt a pair of strong arms lifting me up from the unpleasant bloody floor.

Welcome to traitor

Tw warning: mentions blood, gunshots, murders so if u feel uncomfortable about any of the above topics please do not continue.
Thank you

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
239K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...