Five Nights at Kuroko's

By PokeAuthorFan

Taiga Kagami is looking for a job while at his high school age. He finds a job application for a well-known b... More

Getting the Job
~Start the Night~
~Night 1~
Next Day
~Start of Night 2~
~Night 2~
Next Day's Report
~Start of Night 3~
~Night 3~
Seirin, Gather!
~Start of Night 4~
~Night 4~
The Research
~Start of Night 5~
Staying at Kuroko's
~Start of Night 6~
~Night 6~
Fear
~Start of Night 7~
~Night 7~
The End

~Night 5~

241 5 0
By PokeAuthorFan

Seirin shivered at the stare of the two colored glowing orbs coming slowly towards them.

They suddenly stopped and the basketball stopped bouncing.

"So you are the ones who defeated them all?" came a voice and the animatronic stepped forward revealing the red and last one.

He held the ball and eyed every single one of them, giving them each a shiver except Kagami.

"So if we are?" he huffed.

The animatronic glared at him and walked over to him.

"K-Kagami..." stuttered the others but Kagami kept tall as he stopped infront of him.

The animatronic stared into Kagami's eyes and Kagami started to feel uneasy.

The captain took the basketball under his arms and his eyes turned stern and serious.

"I will give you one warning" he said and put a hand on Kagami's shoulder. "Only ones who are allowed to look me in the eye as I speak are those that serve me. No one that opposes me is allowed to look down on me. Know your place"

Kagami's knees suddenly went weak and the animatronic easily pushed him down onto his knees.

"Kagami!" yelled the others worried.

Kagami stared up at the glowing red and golden eyes which glared down at him.

"I am Seijuro Akashi, the captain of the Generation of Miracles" he said sternly. "I challenge all of you to a match. A match where I will show you all where you truely belong"

Akashi walked past them and into the room as Seirin parted for him in fear.

Kagami clicked his tongue and growled.

"That bastard" growled Kagami and got up.

He looked up at the other four animatronics to see they observing him.

They all gave him a slight nod and walked into the room also.

"What was that...?" muttered Furihata in fear.

"He took you down so easily..." said Koganei.

"Just how strong is he?" asked Hyuuga narrowing his eyes.

"This is it then" said Izuki.

"The last member of the Generation of Miracles..." said Kawahara.

"The strongest and their captain..." said Fukuda.

Mitobe put hand on Kagami's shoulder giving a determind nod.

"Alright then everyone!" grinned Kiyoshi to them all.

"Be ready for a fierce match tonight" said Riko sterly. "Because this is it"

Everyone of them looked into the room and saw Akashi holding the ball under his arms with the other four on either side of him, all looking at them from under the hoop.

"Let's do this!" yelled Riko.

"Yeah!" yelled all of them.

Akashi narrowed his eyes at them as they cheered ready.

*****************************

In the middle of the dark gym stood the glowing blue figure.

Tetsuya looked up at the hoop over the supply doors and stared.

He then looked down then at the stage.

The empty and dark stage.

A loud slam suddenly came over the sound of yelling from the basketball match down the hall.

Tetsuya turned to look at the backstage door and saw it slowly gliding open.

He narrowed his eyes and vanished as it fully opened.

One ash colored orb glew faintly from the door opening with a flickering next to it.

******************************

Tetsuya reappeared inside the office and turned around to face the back wall.

The metal shelf with a poster behind it blocked the whole wall.

A loud bang came again and he could see the things on the shelf shake slightly.

Tetsuya stared at the wall and it turned silent.

He turned around again, and as he turned he disappeared and reappeared into the gym.

A loud crash came and he turned to see something run from the extra stage and back to the backstage room.

There on the floor infront of the extra stage laid the Kuroko animatronic on the ground.

Tetsuya turned to the still open backstage door and walked over silently.

He stopped a meter infront of it and rose his arm.

The door slammed shut with a crash and soon after he heard a loud bang.

It happened three more times until it stopped and turned silent.

Tetsuya lowered his arm and looked towards the extra stage again, but couldn't see the animatronic as the main stage was to high to see the floor from where he stood.

He turned to face the gym again, closed his eyes and vanished.

***************************

"What the hell is all that noise?" asked Kagami turning around.

"Focus on the game!" yelled Riko and Kagami immidienlty spun back to see his teammates all failing to stop Akashi's play.

Kagami growled as Akashi scored yet another two points against them.

Akashi just closed his eyes and turned around as everyone in Seirin growled at him.

"Your fate is already written" he said to them then opened his eyes with a glare at them all. "No matter how many you are or how much you try. You can't defeat me"

Kagami growled at him then turned to the other animatronics.

They were all looking down, none were looking at the match at all.

"We are not going down!" roared Kagami loudly making everyone look up at him. "We have come this far together. We all have our passion for basketball and we have still yet to show you at our fullest! We're not giving up until the end!"

Seirin stared shocked at him then grinned.

"You got that from him didn't you?" asked Hyuuga with closed eyes and grinned.

He then looked back at Kagami with a determind nod.

"Yeah, that's what I like to hear!" grinned Kiyoshi.

"He really taught Kagami didn't he?" grinned Koganei to Izuki.

"Yeah" grinned Izuki nodding.

"He showed us passion" said Fukuda.

"He showed us true teamwork" said Furihata.

"And we are going to make it all to full use for him!" finished Kawahara loudly.

"He said he believe in us!" yelled Kagami, fire of determination bursting out. "In our unbreakable basketball!"

"Yeah!" roared the rest of Seirin and Mitobe grabbed the ball and started to dribble.

Kise, Midorima, Muraskibara and Aomine stared with wide eyes shocked.

Akashi had also wide eyes but then narrowed them with a glare.

"I won't let you win" he said with gritted teeth.

All of Seirin looked sternly at him as Akashi grew more stern and dangerous than every.

"We will pay him back... We have to pay him back!" snarled Akashi and the other four looked down. "We failed him. We let his sacrifice go to vain. He did everything for us..."

With that Akashi's eyes glew fiercely with static coming out.

"So I will take you all down!" barked Akashi. "So we can help him! Help him get back to us!"

Seirin just glared at him but deep inside they were all trying to prosess what was just said.

Riko stared at them all then looked at the other animatronics.

"Everyone!" she called making them turn to her. "Win! Win for him! Win for them!"

"Alright" grinned Kagami turning back at the growling Akashi. "It's on!"

It was like static sparks came out of Kagami's eyes also and Akashi glared at him.

They all charged forward and the game continued fiercely.

*************************

Back inside the gym, Kuroko still laid slumped on the floor.

Tetsuya suddenly appeared over him with closed eyes.

He slowly opened his eyes and gave out a smile.

He started to glow brightly, lighting up the whole gym.

"Their passion. Their joy" whispered Tetsuya then closed his eyes again, smile not faltering. "Their determination. Their bonds in life"

He opened his eyes wide and the light shone brighter.

The light soon vanished and Tetsuya was gone.

But suddenly, a finger on the animatronic twitched.

And soon Kuroko moved his whole body and got up.

"They've showed them true feelings" said Kuroko and opened his eyes, pale blue and gentle orbs glowing. "They've helped me get back"

He turned his head to the hallways as he heard the yells grow louder.

He closed his eyes and looked down.

"But not all are yet fully changed for the better" he said and turned around. "Their game is still on"

He jumped up onto the extra stage and placed himself like he used to stand before.

With a smile, he closed the curtains and turned himself off.

********************************

The match between Seirin and Akashi was close.

Akashi started to grow extremely furious and Seirin was doing their best to stay up as they panted.

"T-this... is..." panted Izuki.

"Come one everyone!" yelled Hyuuga standing up straight.

"We're almost there!" yelled Kiyoshi.

Everyone of them stood up and got ready again.

The four animatronics watched in awe at their determination, passion and the longing for pure victory for another one of them who wasn't even there.

"Final ball!" yelled Riko.

Akashi clicked his tongue and the basketball flew into his hands.

He glared at Seirin as he began to dribble the ball harshly.

Kagami charged at him with a roar and it began again.

Akashi swiftly dribbled and spun around Kagami.

Mitobe suddenly appeared infront of him, so he swiftly turned and ran around him.

Fukuda, Koganei and Furihata blocked him but Akashi did his Ankle Break and made them all fall.

Kawahara ran at him to try to make a steal but Akashi dribbled the ball to his other hand behind him and ran past.

Izuki and Hyuuga jumped infront of him but Akashi spun around the two and ran at the hoop.

Kiyoshi quickly ran infront of him.

Akashi clicked his tongue and the two had a one on one.

Kiyoshi did his best to keep up with Akashi but he was to fast giving Akashi the opportunity to run to the side.

Akashi threw the ball at the hoop but suddenly a roar came.

Kagami roared as he quickly ran to the hoop and leapt up.

Akashi stared with wide eyes as Kagami jumped high enough to just grab the ball before it fell into the hoop.

Kagami held the ball as he landed on the ground but Akashi was quickly infront of him, blocking him.

"I won't let you win" he growled.

"We will, no matter what" glared Kagami.

"Play ball!" yelled Riko.

Kagami threw the ball over to Kiyoshi and Akashi ran.

The ball was sent between all the Seirin members and ended up with Hyuuga at the outer circle.

"Go!" yelled everyone of them.

Akashi growled and ran infront of him.

Hyuuga went to do a barrier jump barrier jump but Akashi saw it and stepped forward.

Hyuuga clicked his tongue but was forced to throw.

Akashi jumped for the ball and touched it enough to send it off course.

He bolted back to the hoop and was shoulder to shoulder with Kagami as the ball fell down on the rim and bounced off.

The two roared and jumped for the rebound.

Both were able to grab the ball and fought for it.

"Go, Kagami!" roared Seirin.

"You can do it!" yelled the animatronics.

Akashi's eyes widened and Kagami was able to get a proper grip on the ball and dunked it down.

The basketball bounced off the ground and the two landed on the floor.

It was completely quiet in the room.

All of Seirin realized what had happened and their feelings burst out.

"Yeah!" they roared loudly and jumped at eachother in the middle.

Kagami was pushed into the middle and they all cheered and laughed.

Akashi stood and turned towards the team, eyes and face blank.

Kise, Midorima, Murasakibara and Aomine silently walked over to him and he turned to them.

They gave him a genuine smile.

"You did your best" smiled Kise.

"Not everyone can win all the time" nodded Midorima.

"Aka-chin may have lost, but is still the strongest" nodded Mursakibara.

"Yeah" grinned Aomine. "Just look at their state"

The four chuckled and Akashi closed his eyes and smiled.

"It has been a while" he said and opened his eyes, his smile to them genuine as well. "Ever since that, we haven't been able to do this"

"Yeah" nodded the others smiling.

"Hey" came making the five turn.

They saw Seirin all gathered and smiling to them.

"It was a great match" grinned Kagami holding a hand out. "You sure are strong"

"The same goes to you all" smiled Akashi and they shook hands.

"Well done, Kagamicchi!" beamed Kise.

"Oi!" barked Kagami at him and the others chuckled.

"You beat us all" huffed Aomine but grinned. "But next time I'll make sure to win"

"You won't threaten to crush us well...?" asked Kawahara.

"Nope~" said Murasakibara.

"You all showed us true basketball" said Midorima adjusting his glasses.

"The basketball he always wanted us to play before it all..." muttered Akashi and they all looked down in guilt.

"Hey" said Koganei. "What exactly happened here?"

"Yeah" nodded Izuki. "We've done some research, but not much is found"

"Is there something we can help you with?" asked Kiyoshi.

The animatronics looked up then looked at eachother unsure.

"You've gone and threatend us, so I think we deserve it" said Hyuuga.

"Hyuuga!" snarled Riko.

"No" said Akashi making them all turn to him. "He's right..."

"Eh?" said Seirin actually suprised.

"We will tell you" said Midorima looking to the side.

"But it's not something we like to remember" admitted Kise closing his eyes, looking down.

"But we can tell you..." muttered Murasakibara looking down.

"It's the least we can do..." huffed Aomine but he seemed down himself.

"If you can come back next night..." said Akashi looking at them. "Then we will explain"

"Alright then" nodded Riko.

"It's almost time" said Midorima turning to Akashi.

Akashi nodded and the five headed to the door.

"We will see you tomorrow night" said Akashi and they left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2.5K 100
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic. Teiko's basketball #2. The basketball club is back! This time with new faces, more drama and all the former craziness. Wil...
79.5K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
63.9K 1.5K 8
Kuroko got accepted by the Generation of Miracles fairly quickly. The other teams wonder why when Kuroko isn't that talented in basketball, besides p...
629K 16.8K 33
Teiko Middle School had supposedly raised the Generation of Miracles to be the amazing players they are now, in high school. But who really did creat...