Lucky Store • Jaeyong

By misszhong

" I'm sorry, I should have not agreed with them. I'm so sorry, I really love you... " But he chooses to not l... More

Prologue
2. " Jae ~ "
3. " Am I pretty ? "
4. " I just want to be the real me, "
5. " So frontal, little Sicheng... "

1. " ah, yes. You or me ? "

29 3 0
By misszhong

" Yo, dude ! Wassup ? "

With a wide smile, I pulled out my hand to reach for the tall man's hand. " Do you see anything new from me ? " I said and wiggled my brows.

" Handsome as usual, foul-mouthed as usual. Nothing has improved " Said him while scanning me.

" Come here sit with me, Sicheng " Called the short man with his arm wide open on the couch. Without any hesitation, Sicheng jumped to his embrace and snuggled into him.

" Taeil smells nice ~ " Said Sicheng while sniffing Taeil's neck.

" Hey, gays " Approached me and sit opposite them.

" Excuse my ass, I'm not gay "

" Come on, Johnny. No guy is cuddling with you like them doesn't mean you aren't one of them " Protest me while pouring the beer into my glass.

" Since when they're gay, though ? " Johnny stare at them confusedly.

I just laugh and shakes my head, " I don't know if last week they're fucking each other or what. But Sicheng suddenly being clingy with me this evening at the park like he's turning into a rainbow " Informed me.

" Excuse me, Even if I want to have sex with Sicheng, I'll be the one who fuck him, " Taeil protest with his furrowed brows.

" Taeil hyung ! " Sicheng slapped Taeil's wide chest loudly with his cute 'terrifying' face.

" Hey, gays. Again, pleas-- "

" But, before that ! Please don't include me in that 'hey, gays' things " Complained me at the tall man.

" Don't cut me off like that, Jae " Johnny glared at me hard. " Taeil, Sicheng, please... tell me what actually happened at you guys ? " Asked him with his curious face.

" Whyy ? Can't I cuddle with my hyung like this ?! I can just cuddle with you if I wanted to! I can cuddle with Mark if I wanted to! " Said Sicheng, already bring himself out of Taeil's arm. " Nǐ bùnéng zhèyàng zuò, nǐ bùnéng nàyàng zuò! Shénme dōu kěyǐ zuò?! " He nags, in his language.

" O.M.G, I'm sorry little Sicheng, I'm really sorry," Said Johhny as he looked down to his lap. Can't bring himself to watch the naggy Dong Sicheng in his own language. Sounds like he's..... rapping !

" My condolences to you and your ear, Johhny Suh," I said as I bring my water to the air and gulps them down.

" Hey, hey, Winwin " Taeil trying to reach Sicheng's hand which does not sit still. " Shh, Sicheng slow down your voice omg " Fed up Taeil.

" Johhny " I called out for the man who's still looking down at his lap. " Dude, Johhny Suh " I called him again and this time he look at me in confusion.

" Yes ? " Johnny look around him, specifically at Sicheng who already take his turn to gulps his beer. " Woah, he already calmed down " He sighed in relief.

" Young Ho, " I called him again, this time with a serious tone. It's not that the beer already takes my body, my tolerate with alcohol is high okay !

" Why, Jae ? " Asked Johnny.

" Can you see that girl ? Who's licking down the man at the bartender " I said and point that girl with my mouth. Johnny brought his eyes to the girl.

" Ah, yes. You or me ? " Johnny asked while smirking.

" Well, obviously you. I won't call you for hundredth times if I want to take her with me, " I shrugged and take a sip of my shot again.

Johnny nods in understand and stand up from his seat, straighten up his clothes and smirk again, " You called me for three times only, don't over " He said and bottom-up his last shot before walking confidently to that girl.

I just watch Johnny approached that girl and pulled her arm from the guy who was just sitting there with no interest in that girl wiggling in front of him. That guy looked stressed though with the total of his shot over the bar. When Johnny pulled that girl's hand, that guy quickly lift his head to look at Johnny confusedly and there I saw Johnny is talking with him instead of that girl. As I can see in my visions, that girl is just being confused between them.

Johnny look like he's bickering with that guy and...

" TAEIL ! SICHENG ! " Shouted me and end up getting both of the gays in shocked. " MOVE ! " I gesture my hand for them to take their head to the other sides but they just stared at me in confusion.

" Why, Jae ? What happened ? We are just in the same position as earlier ? " Sicheng asked with his watery eyes. Oh, come on, since when did this guy's sensitivity hit God's level ?! 

I just glared at him as I eyeing at the place where Johnny went just now just to found out that three of them are now gone. I just closed my eyes and sighed out loud. How can I lose them for freaking 30 seconds ? Or more ?

" Hey, Jaehyun. I'm telling you this, I'm not gay-- "

" With that cuddling and neck's sniffing stuff " I cut him off because he's the part of the reason why I can't see what happened forward to Johnny. I'm furious because I knew that the tall man won't tell me about his night after we have our one-night stand activity. It has always been like that ! I must wait for next month to know what happened to the girl and that guy.

" Hey, those are just normal stuff between us ? " Declared Taeil, full of hesitation. I just stared at him with a flat face that I can't accept what he's saying. What was that ? Cuddling and neck's sniffing stuff are normal between us ? I don't know about that and I knew it wasn't true ! Even if it was true then, since when ?

" Did I heard it wrong ? " I leaned closer to Taeil.

" I can just say that, I'm bi ? " Said Taeil. " I can come out as a bisexual ! " Taeil confidently said and I just nod seems that no one of us is homophobic.

" Little Sicheng, " I called out for the faint guy beside us - the other couch that Johnny sat earlier. " Little Sicheng, listen to me, babe " I pulled his hand and make him sit properly.

" I'm dizzy, Taeil gave me a lot of shots " Sicheng pulled my hand and make me jumped from the couch I'd been sitting since to his couch. " Jae, I'm dizzy huaaaaaaaaa " He cries out loud while wrapping his arm around my waist.

" Moon Taeil, " I glared at that guy hardly.

" I swear to God I don't know how to stop him from nagging earlier, you guys too didn't bother to help me ! " Said him.

" Babe, do you want to go home ? " I asked Sicheng as he wrapping my waist so tight.

" Let me drive him home, " Offered Taeil.

" In your dream, old man "

" Woah, Jae. That was so mean, I'm still young please stop calling me that " Taeil start his drama.

" Babe ? " I pay my attention to Sicheng back, flipping his bang from his forehead and wipe all the sweats there. " Are you feeling hot ? " I asked him as the sweats comes out really outstanding from his forehead.

" Taeil ! Did you put anything into his drinks ?! " I shouted quietly at Taeil.

" Dude, I just came out as a bi just now, how can I already have the idea of having sex with a man ?! " Taeil denied in his way - denying in the complicated ways when he can just say no or maybe shook his head.

" Jae ~~ " Sicheng called out my name in a clingy way and that got me.... hard ? I can feel my face is heating up.

" Fuck, Taeil ! " I shouted and pulled Sicheng's arm from my waist. " B-bring him home ! I will j-just go find some girl and f-fuck her " Stuttered me and stand up from there quickly. Taeil just watch me in confusion as I taking my phone and bid Taeil goodbye.

" Babe, Taeil gonna send you home. Don't seduce him, please. Don't call him the way you call me just now, I'm begging you. Babe, listen to me okay ? " I whispered to Sicheng and patted his head a few times.

When I was about to move from there, suddenly there a hand pulled me. I turn back to see the hand.

" You called me babe, Jae ~," Sicheng said... unconsciously ?

" You never called me babe, but you did... whyyy ~~~ "

" Taeil, forget it. I will bring him home " I cancelled all my thoughts of finding a girl even though you know I won't do that - I said that just because I want to calm myself down. I put my phone in my pocket and pulled Sicheng's right arm to my neck.

" Jaehyun, you can try with him you know... I don't know if this beer didn't match him or what, but our bodies react well to the drink, unlike him " Said Taeil. I just furrow my brows at his statement. Did he know Sicheng's voice makes me hard ?

" Jae, he seems unpleasant in this condition. Please do anything to him as long as he's not like this. I'm worried too " Taeil said in concern.

I nods hesitantly, " I'm sorry, thankyou for trusting me but Taeil, I don't even trust my own self right now, " I said and my body was tense by Sicheng's palm moving to my chest.

" Just.... just go already ! " Taeil pushed me and Sicheng away. " I will pay for these, " He said without sincerity.

" Drive home safely, Jae " His last words before I nod and bring Sicheng in my hold to my car.

We just arrived and I didn't even get drunk yet, I can't do anything stupid with Sicheng while I'm sober. It's going to make me feel guilty as hell.

Fuck, what am I even thinking ?!

No, Jaehyun. Just send him back and do nothing !

" Little Sicheng, please cose your mouth and don't let out any voices " I put him in the passenger seat and closed the door. I inhaled deeply and hop in my car to start the engine and drove to my house.

They're here! 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 463 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
166K 4.5K 63
" i don't have time for thi-" he cut you off and come closer " be my girlfriend wait i mean fake girlfriend" he said while looking into your brown ey...
3.4K 93 24
She's blind and stubborn. He's a cold hearted asshole. But they still love each other? Weird. ----------------- WARNING: ~ Sexual content ~ Ina...
552 37 2
Angst | Romance | Happy Ending | Idol life | Friends to Lovers | Yaoi | In which Taeyong didn't trust the SM staff and proceed to live a normal life...