My Gifted Love (✓)

Oleh Skb494

"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms A... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thankyou Note
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (part 1)
Chapter 97 (part 2)
Chapter 98 (Part 1)
Chapter 98 (Part 2)
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Aadhira-His heart beat
New Book Cover

Chapter 67

6.2K 245 4
Oleh Skb494

Aasha's Pov

"Aasha, welcome to our house" Ananya said hugging me tightly. I too hugged her back. 

"Let her come in stupid girl" Ananya's mom said.

"Come in, Aasha beta" she said taking my hand in hers. 

"Chachi, careful. Her feet is injured" Dev said.

"Oh okay. I will take care" she said and slowly walked me towards the living room. I looked at him back. He smiled at me reassuringly. I looked arround. Its such a huge mansion. I saw everyone sitting on the couch in the living area. 

         (Malhotra Mansion)

       (Living Room of Malhotra mansion)

"Everyone is waiting for you" she said with a smile. Everyone welcomed me warmly. 

"Dev said that you are not well. How are you now beta?" Mr. Malhotra's chachu asked me warmly. 

"I am fine, sir" i said with a smile. 

"Whats with this sir, haa? I am Dev's Chachu. So you can also call me Chachu, okay?" he asked me with a smile. I looked at him hesitantly and then nodded at him. 

"Yes then you also have to call me Chachi" Mr. Malhotra's Chachi said with a gentle smile. I too smiled at her. I saw Mr. Malhotra standing beside me.

"Neha beta, Varun is in his room. Can you please bring him here" Mr. Malhotra's Chachu said. 

"Okay Uncle. I will bring him here" she said and ran to the stairs. 

"How are you beta?" i heard Mr. Malhotra's dad asking me with a fatherly smile on his face. 

"I am good, sir" i said with a smile.

"You can call me Papa or Dad not sir, okay Aasha beta?" he asked me patting my head gently. His words made my eyes teared up. I looked down to control my emotions.

"Don't pressure her" Mr. Malhotra said. 

"If you find it difficult to call him as papa then you can call him uncle" Mr. Malhotra said with a smile. I looked at him and nodded at him with a smile. I saw Varun's mom. She came towards me and placed her hand on my head gently. 

"You can call me aunty, okay? Now you're also this family. You're like Ananya to us" she said lovingly. I felt warm inside hearing her words. 

"Thank you, anuty" i said with my glassy eyes. 

"Hey Aasha my life savior" i heard another voice. Its Mr. Mehra and there was a beautiful girl beside him. I smiled at him. He walked towards me with thst girl. 

"Hello sir" i said. 

"How is your health now?" he asked me. 

"I am fine, sir" i said.

"And meet my girlfriend, my love, Zarah. She is a pediatrician" he introduced me to the girl. Oh! so she is his girlfriend.

"Hi. I am Aasha" i said. But she hugged me tightly. Then she left me after some minutes.

"Thank you so much for not letting him travel on that flight" she said with her teary eyes. 

"Its okay please don't cry" i said. She nodded at me then everyone sat on the couch with Mr. Malhotra beside me. Neha also brought Varun to the living room. 

"Are you okay?" Mr. Malhotra asked me. I nodded at him with a smile. 

"How is our Dev treating you in the office, Aasha beta?" Chachu asked me. 

"He treats all his staffs with respect, sir.. ah… I mean Chachu" i said with a smile. 

"Good if he bullied you in the office just let me know. Then i will give him a good beating" he said making me chuckle. Mr. Malhotra fake glared at me. I controlled my chuckle.

"You guys all boring. Aasha lets go. I will give you a tour of our house" Ananya said enthusiastically standing in front of me.

"Anu, be careful. Her feet is injured. Don't drag her here and there with you" Mr. Malhotra said sternly. 

"I will take care of my bhabi, don't worry bhai" she said making me shocked. I looked at everyone. They all are looking at Mr. Malhotra with a smirk. He is glaring at everyone and Ananya. She smiled sheepishly at me. 

"Neha bhabi you also come with us" she said looking at Neha. Then she grabbed our hands and took us to the stairs.

Dev Malhotra's Pov

I saw Aasha's retreating back with Anu. Seeing her in my house with my family gives a warm feeling in my heart. 

"Dev, Sameer, Kesav lets talk in my study" saying this dad left the living room. Me, Sameer and Chachu followed him to his study. 

"So will you tell us about Aasha" my dad asked me. I sighed and said everything about Aasha's family and how she endured a lot in her life because of her family. 

"How can that Sharma family treat their own family member like this?" Chachu asked utterly shocked. 

"Do you like her?" my dad asked me. 

"Yes. I love her" i said confidently.

"What about her?" he asked me. 

"She also loves me too. But…" i trailed off. 

"She is hesitating to accept her feelings for you, right?" he asked me. I nodded at him. 

"Did you tell her your love for her?" Sameer asked me.

"Yes. I already expressed my love for her. She rejected me. But now i am again planning to confess my love for her. And i am sure this time she will accept me" i said with a smile thinking about my proposal plan.

"I will wait for my daughter-in-law to welcome in this house" my dad said making my smile go wide. 

"This family is also her's. Propose her soon and bring her to this house as this house's daughter-in-law" Chachu said. I nodded at him with a smile. Then we all left for the living room. 

"Dev beta, go and bring Aasha and Neha for dinner. Don't know where this Ananya took them" Chachi said.

"Okay chachi" i said and called Anu's phone. She picked up the call in ten rings. 

"Where are you girls?" i asked her.

"In my room" she said. I cut the call and walked towards her room. I opened the door only to see my Aashu with Anu and Neha sitting on the bed and laughing their heart out. She looks so beautiful when she laughs without any worries.

"Why you all are laughing?" i asked them, folding my arms across my chest. They stood up when they all saw me with a shocked face.

Something is fishy….. 

"Bhai, i was showing your's and Varun bhai's childhood photos to my both bhabis" she said with her sheepish smile. 

"What photos? Show me" saying this i went towards Aasha. She is holding the album. I looked at the album and glared at Anu. She and Neha ran away from the room leaving me and Aasha alone. In this photo i was drooling and i am only in my shorts. I must be three years old, I guess.

"So you all are laughing looking at this picture of mine?" i asked her huskily. She shook her head and tried to ran away from the room but because of her foot injury she winced. I caught her arms. 

"Careful Aashu" i said making her sit on the bed. 

"Is its still paining?" I asked her taking her feet in my hand. 

"No. I am okay" she said. I nodded at her. 

"Come i will show you my room" i said and carried her in my arms. She squealed.

"What are you doing, sir? Put me down. We are in your house" she said in her panicked voice. 

"Everyone is in the living area. My room is in the third floor. So no one can see us" i said kissing her forehead and brought her to my room. I placed her on my bed gently. She looked arround my room with her doe like eyes. I felt satisfied seeing her on my bed. 

           (Dev's Bedroom)

"Do you like my room?" i asked her. 

"Your room looks very nice and big" she said with her bright smile. She then looked towards the balcony.

"Come i will show you the balcony" i said taking her hand in mine. I slide the balcony's door. She slightly limped towards the railing.

"Wow! Your this balcony is so beautiful" she said with her beautiful smile. I went towards her and hugged her from her back placing my face on her shoulder.

            (Dev room's Balcony)

"Not beautiful as you" i said placing a kiss on her cheek. She blushed deep red. I chuckled looking at her shy face. We stood there like this for some minutes without saying anything enjoying each other's embrace. I looked at her face. Her eyes is closed and there is a soft smile lingering on her lips. Its dark outside. Her soft sliky hair is swaying in the gentle breeze. Her face is full of glow. In this dark night she looks like a glowing moon. My moon. I sighed in content. 

"I asked Ramesh to make arrangements for the party" i said softly. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"No. Its okay. I will make the arrangements for the party" she said.

"You should take rest. Look at your feet. Its not healed yet. So don't worry about the party" i said with a smile. She nodded at me.

"You look so beautiful in this red dress" i said placing a kiss on her soft slender neck. She shuddered holding his hands which is on her waist.

"Shall we go? Everyone must be waiting for us" i asked her. She nodded at me with a tender smile. We both reached the dinning hall. Everyone was already there waiting for us. 

"You both sit here" Chachi said. Then me and Aashu sat beside each other. We all started to have our dinner. 

Aasha's Pov

"Aasha beta, try this Chicken tikka masala" aunty said and i smiled at her. 

"No" Mr. Malhotra stopped her abruptly when she was about to serve me. Her face fell when he stopped. Everyone at the dinning table became tensed. I looked at Mr. Malhotra confused.

"Aasha don't like spicy foods. And this Chicken tikka masala is very spicy" he said with a blank expression on his face. 

"Oh okay. I will keep it in my mind when i cook next time for her" she said with a gentle smile. 

"Aasha, from now onwards you can come to this house whenever you want. You can also ask your aunty and Chachi to cook your favorite dishes" Chachu said. I don't know what to say. 

"Thank you Chachu" i said with a smile. 

"Neha beta same goes to you" Chachu said to Neha. 

"Sure uncle" she said with a smile.

"And haa. Aasha, Neha bhabi we will go for shopping tomorrow for the party" Ananya said excitedly.

"Anu, If you want, then go with Neha for shopping. Aasha's feet has not yet healed. She can't walk here and there with you" Uncle, Dev's dad said. 

"But bade papa, what will Aasha wear for tomorrow party?" She asked looking at me. 

"No problem, Ananya. I will.. " before i could say something Mr. Malhotra cut me off. 

"I already prepared her dress" he said casually. My cheeks burned hearing his words. 

"Woww" Mr. Mehra teased Mr. Malhotra. 

"Awww My caring brother" Ananya also tesed him. He looked at me with a smile. I looked down at my lap biting my lips.

"Everyone stop and eat" Chachi said.

Chachi served me other dishes on my plate. I thanked her. Then i looked at everyone. Everyone is treating me like their own family member. No one showed any discomfort towards me. Even they are trying to make me comfortable with them. 

Its the first time i am sitting with a family in a dinning table. I felt warm inside my heart sitting with this beautiful family. Seeing them laughing, talking, joking, i felt an overwhelming feeling inside my heart. I felt a warm hand on my hand under the table. Its obvious whose hand it is. I turned towards him. He smiled at me and came near me. 

"From now onwards its your family. Our family and our house" he said with a gently smile, squeezing my hand. I smiled at him knowing the meaning behind his words. I nodded at him. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

761K 22.9K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
238K 14.3K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
472K 29.5K 44
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
125K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...