I-Land Season 2(Applyfic)

Af WriterGirl2309477

(Closed For Entries-You can still read it though,I promise you will love the story!) 30 Girls- From different... Mere

Introduction
Rules
🏢Companies🏢
✨Faceclaims✨
All About Voting
📝Forms📝
Meet The Trainees✨
💙BE:LIFT Lab💙
💙 Jia 💙
💙J💙
💙Madhu💙
💙Liane💙
💙MIA💙
💚Hybe Japan💚
💚Aera💚
💚Hari💚
💚SKY💚
💚Estella💚
💚 Harumi 💚
💛Ithaca Holdings💛
💛DEEP💛
💛ANNA💛
💛POPPY💛
💛SARA💛
💛Juliet💛
🧡Pledis Entertainment🧡
🧡Aria🧡
🧡NEON🧡
🧡Violet🧡
🧡Artemis🧡
🧡Sunny🧡
💜Source Music💜
💜Jeevitha💜
💜Jina💜
💜MIRAE💜
💜RAINEY💜
💜TiAmo💜
❤️KOZ Entertainment❤️
❤️RYUN❤️
❤️SUZY❤️
❤️AJ❤️
❤️Katty❤️
❤️EunBi❤️
9th July 2021:Press Release
✨ First Mentor ✨
✨Second Mentor✨
✨Third Mentor✨
Teaser
->For Owners Of Trainees:Pre Episode 1
-> Introductory Announcement 2
Chapter 1 :✨The Chosen Ones'✨
Chapter 2:First Introductions
Who Am I? ✨Narrator✨
✨Narrator Reveal✨
Chapter 3:Step In
Chapter 4: Introductory Test
Chapter 5: It is War Now
For Owners Of Trainees:Pre Episode 2
Chapter 6: Enter
Chapter 7:Tension
For owners!
Chapter 8:Practice and Pain
Chapter 10:Enemies To Lovers
Chapter 11:Start Again
1️⃣Voting Phase One1️⃣

Chapter 9: Mwoya?

62 15 41
Af WriterGirl2309477

Both  I-Land and Ground were intensively practicing.

They were not really clicking together and had divided into 'groups'.

(Mid-Point Check)

The grounders were intensively practicing when someone suddenly came in.

"Oh my god!"

(You can't sit with us uh I hate you~)

"Sunmi Sunbaenim!" The girls squealed as Sunmi entered.

Jina(voiceover)
"So Sunmi nim...my queen came to mentor us...woah...this is probably the only time I am glad to be in the ground..."

Sunmi
"So how is everything going girls?"

Katty
"Our reps are working hard."

Sunmi
"And what about the rest,are you all supporting them well."

The girls give each other awkward glances.

Sunmi raises an eyebrow.

Sunmi
"Okay for now, let's see how well you have practiced,who are the reps?"

Mirae, AJ and Sky raise their hands and step up.

Sunmi
"Okay,let's start with vocals. Who is that?"

Mirae steps up.

She sings beautifully,hitting the high notes well. TiAmo looks at her like a proud mom and so are the other girls from Source.

(The camera points to AJ and Eunbi)

Eunbi
"She did well,contrasting to what I thought."

AJ just nods.

Sunmi
"I think you did a good job choosing her as a representative. Take care not to strain your voice. I really liked what I heard."

Mirae shyly smiles and goes back to her place,squealing as the Source girls give her a high five.

Next up Sky. She also dances energetically and Sunmi really loves what she is seeing.

Sunmi
"Honestly, I thought you girls might be in need of help,but I see you all worked together well! Why were you all hesitant before when I asked you?"

The girls awkwardly chuckle. Sunmi knows something is up,but brushes it off for the moment.

Sunmi
"Anyway, let's move on. AJ you are up last. Come on!"

Eunbi
"Go our champ!" She pats AJ as the latter takes center stage.

Harumi(Voiceover)

I honestly have a lot of expectations on her,because she trained for 9 years...

Aera(Voiceover)

When I was her age,I would wonder if the watermelon seed I accidentally swallowed would become a tree.

Everyone's hopes were high for AJ. Surely she would do better than all of them.

Sunmi
"Aah,I have high expectations on you. Do well."

AJ bows,biting her lip. All eyes were on her and she could sense it.

The others were awaiting her to spit some fire as she did during part selection.

AJ
The rhythm resonates my eardrums
Bass ...uhh drum, the fuel... moves me

Sunmi raises an eyebrow. AJ keeps forgetting words and stutters.

AJ
"Everything that exists he-" she runs out of breath.

happiness until your new God, every....everything
I'm Elastine, you're dandruff
Idiot rappers...your standard is...

Sunmi
Okay,I have heard enough. You can stop.

The girls are rather shocked as they looked at AJ who was pursing her lips as she stared at the floor.

Hari

I... didn't expect that...

TiAmo
She surely could have done better than that.

Sunmi
Mwoya ige AJ yah?(What is this AJ?)

You have a trainee for over 9 years,specialising your trainee in rapping...and this is what you show?

AJ remains silent.

Sunmi
I am pretty sure the other girls here who are singing or dancing can do better than you.

Suzy

That was harsh...

Ryun

I cannot imagine how AJ must be feeling right now.

AJ(Voiceover)
I am a perfectionist...but...I have low self confidence. I feel pressurised when lots of people are looking at me...sigh

Sunmi
Did you not practice in front of an audience?

AJ
I did-

Sunmi
Did all the girls watch her practice?

The girls looked embarassed.

AJ
I practice with Eunbi...

Sunmi
What about the others? Did we not tell you to help each other out.

Katty
We thought since this is a group survival anyway,we could just stick to our respective groups...

Sunmi
So? Tomorrow are you just going to be performing in front of those 4 girls you know? After you debut,you are going to perform on a world platform. And you decide to keep to yourselves? Do you think this is right? Is this what all you girls have been doing?

Sunmi takes their silence as a yes

Sunmi
I am disappointed. Very much. We aren't asking for perfection here. We are asking for a bit of diligence. And AJ,your idea to keep to yourself and not ask the other girls to supervise was very wrong.

TiAmo
It was not unnie's fault completely-

Sunmi
Either way,you better think this through and make necessary changes if you dream to get back in I-LAND. That will be it.

With that she leaves the trainees behind. The air was heavy.

AJ walks away outside. Eunbi tries to go after her.

AJ
I want to be alone for now. Please.

They watch her leave,unsure of what to do.

Jeevitha(murmuring to Rainey)

One thing is for sure,the air is going to get even more awkward from now on...

Rainey
I

have a bad feeling about that thought though...I mean like a good bad feeling...

Jeevitha
Eh? What do you imply?

Rainey
This incident could become our potential ice breaker.

_____________________________

A/N-3rd November 2021

I am going to try and upload more frequently because I have found new inspiration again for this book💝

All the trainees will be having subplots slowly building up,so your trainee's story will also start at one point :)

Thank you so much for being patient with me and this book. I promise to bring you good updates😊💖

And if there are any inconsistencies anywhere please let me know,I will correct it immediately 😀

Saranghae💝

Author V✌️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

150K 2K 139
줄기― " They told me that I'll never succeed and I'll never fulfill my dreams but I'm not one to back down. With the support of my family, I showed th...
2.2K 28 8
This is a oneshot book for K-Pop girl groups! This is a safe space for everyone `;:゛;`;・(°ε° ) warning!!!!!!! there MAY(maybe) be mature themes some...
41.1K 2.2K 64
~"𝐄𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐬"~ ~"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧? 𝐖𝐡𝐨?"~ ~"𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨...."~ Song Heeji...
56.1K 611 28
After you bought another company in South Korea, you decided to settle down there. You never thought you would become one of the richest men in the c...