why me ( bonten X Mikey )

sokleap456

the story is like the bonten gang they kidnapped takemichi because they love him but our Mikey he only think... Еще

information
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5

Chapter 2

3.5K 96 32
sokleap456

In this don't have you I will do it in other chapter .

They all wake up and see Mikey is sleeping they don't want to wake him up so they get out of the bed and go take a shower and were there clothes and walk out of the room and go do there mission .

* Bang bang bang * .

Mikey : mm * put his hand on his ear * .

* Bang *

Mikey: ugh why is it so loud * get up and look at the clock  and go take shower and go to his closest and open it * .

Mikey : what the fuck why u only have a girl clothes maybe them again tsk I don't care * pick up a clothes and were it * .

* Bang bang * .

Mikey : ugh so loud it hurt my ear * were is skirt .

* He walk out of his room and go to takemichi room and open it and see takemichi get push back because of him * .

Takemichi : Mikey - kun please just let me go .

Mikey : ask them I don't know * walk away * .

Takemichi : why is he so cold now .

With mikey he go out of the house and go to the bar .

Everyone walk out of his way because they scared of him .

Mikey he go in and seat . And two people come to him.

Mikey : beer .

The the they go to get  4 glass of  beer  🍺 and one bottle of beer and give to mikey and mikey give them the money Mikey he drink all of the 4 glass and get up grab the bottle and walk out and go back then he see there someone sell taiyaki and go to buy it .

Guy I will put hanma in the harem too but he not join the bonten now but will in the future because want to see Mikey everyday .

Hanma

Same as the harem but he obsessed and  alway put a drug and do the smut with Mikey alot .

Let go to the story again .

He buy  some taiyaki eat but don't know it has a drug and he didn't see the one sell taiyaki face .

Person: you can go eat it in the house  * point at it * .

Mikey grab taiyaki and go in then see the qroup of people but he don't care .

Hanma : * smirked wipser *   you guy go I will be here alone with him * they all go out Mikey look at them but don't care and eat his taiyaki again * .

5 min later .

Mikey : * get up about to walk out then  he start heat up * hus hus * fall on the ground and put his hand pull his shirt * hot  ( the drug is too strong ). * Cry * . go hot hus .

Hamma smirked and walk to Mikey and touch his shoulder .

Hamma know Mikey will come so he tell his team to put the drug in it and the seller is his team too .

Mikey : who * look at hamma * hamma .

Hamma : so you remember me huh .

Mikey : ugh I don't want to fight now * he get up and rush out but hamma team grab Mikey and push Mikey in the house again and lock the door .

Mikey :* hit the door and again and again * let me out hus you fuck hus Ker let me out * fall on the floor * .

Mikey : ah hus ahh hot *hic * .

Hamma come to mikey and pull Mikey hand to get him up and Carry him.

Mikey : let go * he hit Hamma but hamma don't hurt Mikey is to tried because of the drug * hamma walk then he stop Infront of the door and open it then go in and put Mikey on the bed .

Mikey get up but can't .

Mikey : ho hot hus help me .

Hamma : really * smirked * .

Mikey : hel help me please it hot .

Hamma : sure .then hamma go kiss Mikey Mikey put his hand around hamma neck .

after that they do it  Mikey faint and hamma sleep next to him .

5 min Mikey he woke up .

Mikey : hmm where I * turn and see hamma and remember what happened and look down and see he want to cry but can't he get of the bed and pick up the clothes and were it and run to the door but remember he can't he look around and see the window and go and jump of  and run back even he hurt and can't walk because of that but he don't care he just run  then he bump into ran but he don't know .

Mikey :um sorry * run don't even look who is the one he bump * .

Ran : hey isn't that boss why is he look like that .

Sanzu : yea hmm let talk to him when we go back .

They all nod and walk away to do there mission again .

With mikey

Mikey he in his room then .

Mikey AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE HIM *hic* wait takemichi is in here * put his hand on his mouth * .

With takemichi

Takemichi :  * fall of the bed * tf what happened ugh it hurt but what happened why is there a scream .

Mikey he walk to pick up the food and walk in takemichi like nothing happened but takemichi see Mikey can't walk straight and look at Mikey .

You know because of that huh 🤣🤣 .

Mikey : What !! *.

Takemichi : nothing .

Mikey : here * put the food down * .

Takemichi just stare at the food .

Mikey : just eat .

Takemichi : no just let me go .

Mikey : ugh just ask them Im not the one kidnapped you * walk away kick the door * ugh ah ahh * jump touch his foot them something come from Mikey hole Mikey see it and run out of the room .

Takemichi : ugh tf is that from Mikey it look like a c*m ugh maybe nothing * look at the food and eat it * .

With mikey

Mikey : what the he cum in me  I hate you hamma * angry  he pick up the gun and shot to the wall * .

* Bang bang bang bang * .

Then run to take a shower and were new closed .

But he don't look at the mirror that he have something on his neck .

Here the clothes he were .

and walk out of the room and go seat on the couch listen to music then he fall asleep .

2 hour later the onther come back .

Sanzu : Mikey will live this music right .

Ran : yea and we buy him taiyaki too .

Rindou: that right .

They say : he will like it * walk in and kakuchou and Koko walk too Mikey then froze and everything he have in hand it all on the floor .

Sanzu : the fuck why are you do that .

Ran, rindou : WHAT HAPPENED WHY ARE YOU DO THAT ,

They walk to them but then froze too because see Mikey have a bite everywhere on his body .

Ran,rindou,sanzu,Koko,kaku: .......................... * Angry but can't do anything because Mikey is the boss so they go to takemichi room and beat the shit out takemichi because of there angry * .

Me : my takemichi he alway hurt  I will do he became cold and rudless like the harem hehehe ( wait why I laughed  hmm * stop laughing * ) .

Move on to the story .

Takemichi he fall unconscious because of them and they leave takemichi like that and walk to Mikey and seat and sleep next to Mikey .

15 min later he wake up .

Takemichi: I hate you guy why alway do that hmm why Mikey why are you do that to me too didn't you say you love me before but now what happened to you * cry until he fall asleep * .

Sorry. I post really late because I been busy this day and I can't think of the idea to post in the story .

Hope you guy enjoy it please don't hate me because I do takemichi alway got beat up but he will change in the future .

Bye.hope you guy have a great day and don't forget to stay healthy .❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

601K 7.6K 30
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
31.2K 309 27
𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch of other boys putting heir stuff away. ...
Raven CardiWroteit❤️

Детектив / Триллер

80.1K 2.6K 80
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...
64.8K 1.1K 10
❝ feels like we had matching wounds, but mine's still black and bruised snd yours is perfectly fine. ❞ ──── the exit , conan gray in whic...