Forget Me Not ( Gojo Satoru x...

By shin_tin

"You were right. Love really was the most twisted curse of them all." She said, and no more words came out of... More

let's talk
2. Birth
3. Blue scarf and hat with snowflakes
4. Motel room
5. Sea
6. Something to Lose
7. Ice and Fire
8. Don't Love Anything
9. Her Name
10. His Name
11. One soul, Two bodies
12. First Time
13. Sweet End
14. Home
15. Train of Thoughts
16. Deepest Fear
17. Is it okay we stay here?
Let's talk again
18. Ruined House
19. Our First Christmas
20. Surrender
21. Heaven and Earth
22. His Myth
23. Silkworm
Announcement
24. Lie To Me, My Liar
25. Promises
26. Fall
27. Monster
28. Forget Me Not
29. Fifty Shades of Blue
30. Red Wedding
31. Anchor
32. Late
33. Touch
34. Lullaby
35. Dream
36. Run
Knock, knock, knock

1. Snow

5.1K 194 475
By shin_tin

Year: 2017 (flashback)

Heavy snowfall could be seen from the corner of the steamed window. The sun had set behind the clouds long ago. Despite the cold outside, the inside of the bar seemed warm. The sound of the people's laughs could be heard from outside.

Outside the bar, a woman with a scarf and hat wrapped around her head was approaching the building with heavy steps through the snow. The wind was waving the corner of the woman's scarf, but it seemed that her attention was on something else. She approached the door and pushed it open with her hands still in her pockets. The hall smelled like sadness and sorrow.

The woman moved towards the bar table without paying attention to the wandering curses on the bar's ceiling or the ones hanging from peoples' necks and shoulders. She untied her scarf, pulled out the chair closest to her, and sat down.

The bartender approached the woman while wiping his hands with a towel and placing it over his shoulder. She ordered her drink without even looking at the bartender while folding her scarf. The bartender whispered "tch" and walked away, but it didn't matter to the woman.

After putting her scarf on the table, she turned her head, and immediately her gaze fell to the white-haired man sitting two chairs away.

The man was leaning his hand on the table, staring at his drink. It was effortless for the woman to realize that he was drowning in his thoughts. However, she expected to see him laughing and talking to several women, but he wasn't even smiling.

The man drank his drink at once and shifted slightly in his chair. His legs fell to the ground, knees bent, but before he fell off the chair, he grabbed the corner of the table with his other hand and sat down on the chair again. He raised his hand, and a tired voice came out of his mouth. "Hey dear Mr. bartender...". He shook his glass.

The bartender approached and refilled his glass, and he immediately retook the sip.

The man didn't know how to continue his life. It was just the day before he had taken the life of his best friend with his own hands. Others thought he was a hero, but he knew there was no honor in being 'the honored one.'

He looked at his hands in disgust. He closed his eyes and covered his face with them. What has he done?

The woman turned her gaze to her drink. He seemed utterly drunk and, of course, had no control over his powers. 'It will be easier than I thought,' She thought to herself.

So she drank the rest of her drink and got up after putting some money on the table and smiling dryly at the bartender. She was so fucking tired of herself and her job.

The woman wrapped the scarf around her neck again, and while arranging her coat with one hand, she held the knife's handle in her pocket with the other.

'It's just a job, it's just a job, it's just a job, and I hate this fucking job,' She whispered to herself.

She slowly approached the man and put her hand on his shoulder to turn him around and finish her job. But suddenly, after touching the man, a massive amount of sadness, pain, regret, and loneliness flowed into the woman's heart. She subconsciously removed her hand from his shoulder and took a few steps back while placing her hand on her own heart.

Her heart ached. 'So even the most carefree sorcerers can be sad,' she chuckled to herself.

The man turned his head and, with his head tilted to one side, looked at the woman's emotionless face. Her face reminded him of the past. A past where everything had not yet fallen apart. Who was she?

"Do I know you?", The man asked with a husky voice.

His eyes caught the woman's attention. After all these years, the woman has just noticed the color of his eyes, maybe because his eyes were closed last time.

She thought: 'Blue, like the ocean, the sea where you can drown.'

Just after that thought, she pressed her fist to her forehead and whispered to herself: 'This isn't the time for nonsense.'

"It doesn't matter if you know me or not"; the woman raised her head and looked at her watch.

She didn't have more than half an hour to kill him. Meanwhile, the man shrugged and turned his head back to the drink.

She looked behind her and at the entrance. Something in her heart was telling her that she wouldn't finish the job.

The woman sighed deeply, moved towards the table, took the man's drink, and knocked it on the table. He jumped up but was too drunk to react. She bent down and took his chin with her hand, and looked at his face.

He shook his head slightly. The smell of alcohol could suffocate her.

But what caught the woman's attention was the burden of responsibility and grief that the man had borne, and the weight of it was evident on his face. 'Maybe death was his way out. No way! Don't be stupid; he must live long enough to experience happiness.'

After paying the man's bill, the woman straightened her back, took him by the armpits, and lifted him. The man looked at her. She felt familiar, but his mind was too dizzy to remember. He said while hiccupping: "Even though-I'm-staying-at Nanamiiiin's house right now--- but weee can-go to a hotel room-or--maybe your house-or just behind-this baaar or bathrooms...", before he could finish his sentence, she squeezed his arm tightly, while whispering "Dumbass" under her lips and dragging him to the door.

Outside the bar, the woman looked at her watch again. "Shitttt." Then, as she hurriedly looked around, her eyes caught the street 300 meters away from where they were standing, and a thought came to her mind.

Even though the man was heavy, she bent down again and started walking him down the street.

After about 20 minutes, they reached the end of the road. She sat him on the bench and squatted in front of him. She got into the man's pocket and, as she tried to put the man's glasses on his half-closed eyes, she noticed a tear falling on his cheeks.

She blinked, wiped away the tear with the back of her hand, and put the man's glasses on his eyes.

'His face is still very obvious, and he can be easily found with this shit mass of white stupid hair.' The woman got up, took off her hat, and put it on his head.

Then she looked at the strange face of the man, "This looks better," she said with satisfaction. The man trembled for a moment and noticed her hair from the corner of his eye. The wind caressed her hair gently, but unfortunately, he was too wasted to pay more attention.

Then she walked down the street and waved to the taxis. After a cab stopped, she opened the back door and put the man in the back seat. Then she turned to the driver, and after explaining the address of the man's friend to the driver, she put her hand in her pocket and handed the driver all her money.

"Is it enough?" The woman asked hesitantly. The driver nodded with round eyes. "it's more than enough."

"For your troubles," she mustered a fake smile.

Then she looked at the back seat. The man had fallen asleep a long time ago. She sighed, closed the taxi door, and stood aside.

This was their second encounter.

The taxi started moving, and the woman headed back to the bar. Curse users have long been at the forefront of the bar, and they were shocked that Satoru Gojo's lifeless body was not there. One of them turned to the woman angrily: "So Y/N, where the hell is he? What happened?"

"He escaped" was the only answer the woman gave after putting her hands in her pockets. She wrapped her scarf around her neck and walked away.

A/N: Helllllllo everyone

This chapter is written by listening to the song 'once upon a time' by Evgeny Grinko. His songs are my inspiration.

I try to update the story every few days, but it will be difficult because, on weekdays, I have to work 8 hours, then cook, rest, play games and force my husband to read my fan fiction about another two-dimensional man. . Yes, the author-chan is also a bossy bitch :))))

A/N2: The bar in the story and Satoru Gojo:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 2.2K 55
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’•'𝒔 π’‚π’π’“π’†π’‚π’…π’š 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 π’”π’„π’π’“π’„π’‰π’†π’…βž "Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her...
101K 3.7K 40
The power she possessed was a gift from Sukuna. She had the strength to finally eliminate all those who had hurt her. But the path she chose was neve...
4.3K 93 7
Sometimes, love can pertain to sacrificing others for the ones you cherish deeply." You explained. "But I cherish you whole-heartedly!" his muffled...
7.8K 442 29
A thousand years ago, Sukuna met a white-haired idiot. Sukuna couldn't get rid of him. So he tolerated him. Sukuna didn't expect to have a snowball f...