𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒐𝒗�...

By Jancey_Selcouth

(Completed) A welcoming smile but a locked heart. She had the keys, She came running, I just watched your h... More

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕
1 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌
2 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎
3 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖?
4 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅
5 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆
6 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆
7 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
8 𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌
9 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕
10 𝑼𝒏𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒅
11 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆

25 2 0
By Jancey_Selcouth

Hi, Jancey Phoenix here 💫

Thank you so much for reading this book, I hope you enjoyed it.

I learnt a lot of things while writing this book.

When someone loves you the way you are, it's true love.

When you feel comfortable with him/her, you can be yourself, speak your heart, do stuff you love, share secrets with them without any fear, that's love.

It's okay, if someone doesn't likes you back, respect their decision.

Life is short to be heartbroken, if they didn't like you back, it's maybe because someone better is written in your destiny, someone who will love you unconditionally.

Don't shut the door of your heart, you never know when Namjoon of your life would walk in, to love you.

Stay safe, healthy, happy, loved 💜

Yours lovely author,
Signing off,
Jancey Phoenix 💜💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 20K 96
All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image locked up in my mind where no one else o...
77.7K 3.9K 31
Prologue: December 8th 2017 Started: December 27th 2017 Ended: January 25th 2018 COMEPLETED "Do you forgive me?" Jin gave me those eyes he always did...
8.8K 488 46
⚠️THIS ISN'T WHAT THEY DO IN REAL LIFE, THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION⚠️ €~*^*~€ Namjoon, just a ordinary guy n...
47.6K 4K 120
Seokjin and Namjoon have been best friends since forever. But due to his father's transfer, Seokjin had to move out of Daegu to Gwacheon. Or, Namjoon...