Stronger

By Haley_Burns9193

Sequel to You make me strong.... Kayla has found herself in many situations. She is married to Niall Horan an... More

1. Secrets
2. Realizing
3. Not her
4. Searching
5. Niall falls apart
6. Horan to the rescue
7. News
8. Falling apart
9. Delivery
10. Babies....
11. Emma....
12. Where are you?
13. Changes
14. Not like this
16. Which one?
17. New hospital
18. Saving Kayla
19. Talking
20. boys
21. leaving the hospital
22. How old?
23. Epilogue

15. I need you, but I can't lose her......

2.7K 78 17
By Haley_Burns9193

Niall's POV

I sit on the bench, near the window, looking at the rain fall. I stand up and walk over to Kayla's bed. I can't help but stare. My eyes trace over her chest and her arms. She looks anorexic. I can understand though. She's been in a coma for about 2 months. I set my flowers in the vase, taking out the old ones and throwing them away. I look at the flowers now in the bottom of the bin with all the others. I look back over at Kayla and kneel down beside her.

"Kayla. I know you probably won't be able to hear me, but I love you and I always will. If your in pain and you need to go. I understand. I love you. We've had so many experiences together. Like the time when we went to the movies and got kicked out because I started yelling at the screen. And the time where we decided to go cliff jumping in Hawaii on our honeymoon. And the time you agreed to marry me. I love you Kayla. With everything. If you have to move on. I respect that. But I want you to know that I love you and I always will. " After finishing I wipe my eyes knowing that there are tears. I miss her. I don't know what to do right now though. The nurse had told me something important this morning and now I don't even have a clue what to do.
(Flashback)
"Niall, we did the ultrasound on Kayla. Would you like to know what you're having?" The nurse said. I nod in response.
"Well Niall. It looks as if your going to have a beautiful girl." The nurse says. I've always wanted a girl. Someone I could spoil rotten. She'll be my little princess. I don't know what to do. Do I save Kayla? Or the baby?
(End of flashback)
I don't want to lose the girl. We had picked out names and we thought of a great one. If I lose this child I think I might just die with it.
Why can't anything go right for me and Kayla. We just wanted a happy normal life. I know that being a part of one direction will always make me not normal, but I need the rest of my life to be a little. Kayla is the one I love. And if she dies on that hospital bed. I will never find another person that will make me fall as hard as I did for her. Niall, make up your mind. Kayla or the baby? Oh god please help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
46.9K 1.9K 11
[COMPLETED] he didn't know what happiness meant until he experienced it himself. © asvpava 2016 all rights reserved cover credit; @niaill
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...