cross existence (Completed)

By the_quirk_creator

a problem went wrong with minato's judgment as it turns out that when you seal the soul of something, that so... More

Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Hokage explanation
Chapter 3: teaching team 7
Chapter 4: 1st exam
Chapter 5: 2nd exam
Chapter 6: week break
Chapter 7: prelims pt1
Chapter 8: prelims pt 2
Chapter 10: 3rd exam

Chapter 9: the month break

22 0 0
By the_quirk_creator

After destroying the soul fragment, Naruto says bye to Anko. "Hey kid, if you find orochimaru, the guy who put the curse mark on me, can you kill him, when you are strong enough of course." Anko asked. Naruto nodded before teleporting home.

Getting ready for his date, Naruto puts on some newer clothes.

(Again... Google)

Putting the hood up, Naruto exits his apartment and finds his way around town... till he gives up and teleports to the hokage mountain. Looking for a map, Naruto finds his way over to the ANBU headquarters.

*knock knock* Naruto knocks on there door. ANBU frog opens it. "What do you want?" Frog asked. "I have no idea where the hyuuga clan compound is, in fact the only clan compound I know the direction to are the Akamichi and Yamanaka because I visit the restaurant and store, respectively." Naruto Explained, wanting to go before it gets dark.

ANBU frog just pointed to a section in the richest district. "The place with the marble gate and white wall." Frog said, getting a nod from Naruto.

Teleporting to the said gate, Naruto finds 2 Hyuuga guards. "Hey, do you know where Hinata-chan is?" Naruto asked them. "Get out of here, unless you want your chakra sealed." The one on the left said.

The one on the right looked at his partner. "We don't just do that to guests, rookie." Signaling another guard over, right guard asks them to bring Hinata out. "Lady Hinata will be right with you." Right guard said.

After a couple minute wait, both Hinata and her father, Hiashi, walked out. "Ah, I knew it would be Naruto. At least it's someone you love, Hinata, and Naruto, you know what will happen to you if my daughter comes home late." Hiashi said, then threatened.

"Yes sir, she will be back home as soon as we are done with our date." Naruto said, bowing, and nearly loosing his head. He may be human mentally but he's still a skeleton physically. Hinata walked over. "So, how do I look?" She asked.

(Still Google)

"You look amazing Hinata. Oh, a bought you something." Naruto said, pulling out a box. Naruto turned the box and opened it.

(Google is an amazing website)

"I got lost on my way here and Chara had an idea to get this for you, it's the same one she had before she died in her world." Naruto Explained. Hinata gently picked it up and put it on, it fit perfectly. "This is amazing Naruto, I love it!" Hinata squealed blushing like a tomato. Old habits die hard.

"How much did it cost?" Hiashi asked, reminding those at the gate that he was there. "About 25,000 Ryo, I have a lot saved up and could probably buy a nice house if I wanted but I don't need one right now." Naruto said, getting a nod from Hiashi.

"Well, we better be off or it will be late by the time we get back, Naruto said, seeing the sun nearly on the horizon. Taking Hinata's hand, Naruto teleports the up to the Hokage mountain, more specifically, on the 4th hokage's head.

"Not many places let me I'm and the ones that do are about to close so I decided to do a picnic." Naruto Explained, getting a nod and smile from Hinata. This is a dream come true to her, not only is she dating her crush but she's also alone with him on there first date.

Turning to the basket and blanket he set up before hand, Naruto brought Hinata over and sat down. Opening the basket and pulling out many such picnic foods, Naruto sets everything up. "That should be all, dig in." Naruto said, before he picked up a sandwich and started eating.

They had small talk and after they ate, Naruto directed Hinata's attention to the sunset. "It's beautiful." Hinata said. "Not as beautiful as you, Naruto responded, getting a blush from Hinata. The sun soon went over the horizon and Naruto packed everything up.

Taking Hinata's hand, Naruto teleports them to the Hyuuga compound. "I had fun, I hope we can do this again." Hinata said starting to walk away. Before she could leave his grip Naruto pulled Hinata in and kissed her. The guards and Hinata were surprised but hid it well, Hinata kissed back. "Alright you 2, break it up." Hiashi said, chuckling at their blushing faces.

"It's fine, I'm not mad but Naruto, you do anything to her and you will no longer be with us, you here me." Hiashi threatened. "Yes sir!" Naruto said, straighting up. Waving him off Hinata and Hiashi enter back into the Hyuuga compound.

Waving to the guards, Naruto walks over to a tree and passes behind it, teleporting home and confusing the guards because they just watched him disappear behind a tree.

Over the month break, Naruto and Hinata had Many dates, and also trained together, Naruto learned how to do the gaster blaster. Hinata learned the reverse spear throw and and can now launch spears out of nearly any object.

Half way through the month, Chara explained how he is now a full blown sans and to look out for others entering his world. A couple of days after that, Naruto saw another skeleton walking around.

"Hello, what are you doing here?" Naruto asked, walking up behind the sans. "Ah!" They spun around to look at Naruto.

(Ink is my second favorite sans)

"Oh, it's just... are you a sans?" The skeleton asked. "I'm Ink by the way." Ink finished. "Kind of, my names Naruto, I'm a different version of cross, or so Chara says." Naruto said, getting a nod from Ink.

"Which Chara do you have?" Ink asked. "Murder Chara." Naruto said blandly. "Although in this world it is literally kill or be killed, at least that's my profession." Naruto said.

Ink just looked down. "What do you mean by "your profession"?" Ink asked, looking back up. "I'm a shinobi, all shinobi use a by-product of the soul and body called chakra. Chakra can be used in many different ways and people aren't tied like using the specific attribute or learning basic magic." Naruto Explained.

"I'm a genin, the weakest rank, I'm in the chunin exams to become chunin, the next step in my ninja career." Naruto finished. "What else is there?" Ink asked, literal stars in his eye's. Before I do that, let's bring you to the hokage, he's the strongest shinobi and our village leader." Naruto said. "Oh yeah, we're on the surface." Naruto added, remembering what Chara said about the underground.

Holding out his hand, Naruto and Ink teleport to the hokage's office. "Hey jiji, remember that warning Chara gave us?" Naruto asked, the others in the room looked at him strangely.

Naruto looked around. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" Naruto asked, blocking Ink from view. "Yes, Naruto, your interrupting a council meeting, now what was this about the warning?" Hiruzen asked.

Moving to the side, Naruto revealed Ink. "Hi, I'm Ink, nice to meet you!" Ink said cheerily. "Hello Ink, what brings you here?" Hiruzen asked. The rest of the council was shocked.

"Well a world paper appeared without me writing it and I wanted to know why." Ink Explained. Now everything was even more crazy, apparently Ink is a God. "Oh yeah, and to see if there was another sans in this world, my full name is Sans The Skeleton but we go by our universe qualities." Ink said. Hiruzen just nodded.

"Wait, if you go by your universe qualities, what would I be called?" Naruto asked, having already exepted the universe thing. "I would say... Shinobi would be good, we already have a Ninja as well as cross sans." Ink said. Naruto nodded.

Danzo got out of his daze. "When did the paper appear?" Danzo asked, genuinely confused. "About... 1 month ago, give or take a few days, I had to fix the X-event catastrophe." Ink Explained. "So everything that had happened before I became a Sans, what was that, a fake history?" Naruto asked. "Basically, yeah." Ink nodded.

Hiruzen, as well as the rest of the council got out of there daze. "So, what, Naruto is the main character in a story or does it even matter?" Hiashi asked.

"Yes, Naruto is the main Character, seeing how the only other people who know how to enter the Ink space is Error, I would say he made this world." Ink said, suddenly a bunch of errors appeared next to Ink.

"I didn't make this world, nor did Ink... oh, hi Ink." A black Sans said, walking through the apparent portal. "Remember our deal, no stealing souls." Ink said, turning to Error. "Whatever, just wanted to know why there was such a strong soul signature coming from a random paper in the Ink space." Drawled Error.

"Why are more demons appearing Hiruzen!" Yelled a civilian council woman. "Ink, can I edit her voice levels?" Error asked. "Shut up demon, your not supposed to be here!" The same woman yelled, getting a chorus of agreements from the civilian council.

Smacking his forehead, Hiruzen through a kuni in front of the civilian council. "It would do good if you didn't insult the literal gods capable of destroying our world." Hiruzen threatened. The shinobi council mentally agreed.

"It's fine, I just want to explore this new world and probably find out what this chakra is." Ink said, hopping from one foot to the other. "Ok, well if that's all then you 3 should probably go, we still need to finish this meeting, Naruto I will call you to my office in about 3 hours so be prepared." Hiruzen said, Naruto just needed before vanishing with the the other 2 skeletons.

Arriving at the shinobi academy, Naruto explains what they are doing there. "So, the shinobi academy is how someone becomes a shinobi, one of my precious people work here so we will be talking to him." Naruto Explained.

Waking into the academy, Naruto leads Ink and Error to room 205 (don't know the actual room). "And that's how the shodaime created the forest konoha resides in." Iruka said after Naruto opened the door.

"Iruka-sensei, your going to bore your class to death if you keep lecturing like that." Naruto said walking in, being followed by Ink and Error. "Naruto, what are you doing here... with 3 shadow clones?" Iruka asked. Naruto shook his head.

"Not shadow clones, alternate universe versions of me... or I'm an alterate universe version of someone they made." Naruto Explained. "Either way, these 2 wanted to learn about what chakra was." Naruto said, waving at Konohamaru.

"Ok, what are there names?" Iruka said, dismissing the alternative universe stuff. "I'm Sans The Skeleton, but you can call me Ink!" Introduced Ink. "And I'm also Sans the skeleton, but I go by Error." Error Drawled.

"Ok, Ink and Error. Ok Class let's go outside, I think Naruto can demonstrate some things people can do with chakra." Iruka said, getting a groan from Naruto. "It's alright Naruto, it's just a demonstration, nothing else." Iruka said.

Everyone shuffled outside where the Cherry blossom tree is. "Ok Iruka, what should I do first, jutsu's or chakra control?" Naruto asked. "Chakra control and then jutsu's." Iruka said. Ink and Error tilted their heads.

"Ok everyone, there's many things you can do with chakra, 1 such thing is being able to walk up any surface you want." Naruto said, getting the attention of the entire class.

Naruto stuck his feet to the Cherry blossom tree and started walking up it till he came to a branch and walked upside down. "Chakra is a useful tool a shinobi can use, chakra control is very important, my sensei, Kakashi, can walk on water and people in Iwa can fly." Naruto Explained.

"Next is jutsu's." Naruto said, dropping from the tree branch and landing on his feet. "First is... henge!" And like that, Naruto became the hokage. Undoing the henge, Naruto started going through handsigns. "Next is... kamiwari!" Naruto was replaced with a log.

Naruto dropped from the tree. "The last one I can't do because I have to much chakra and not enough control but I can do a stronger version of it." Naruto said before suddenly there were 3 more skeletons, looking exactly like Naruto.

"Wow, chakra is very versatile!" Ink said, getting nods from the academy students. "Oh yeah, chakra can probably rival magic." Error said, getting a nod from Naruto. "Magic is very restrictive, Chakra is made from combining spiritual and physical energy, magic is all spiritual." Naruto Explained.

After everyone went there separate ways, Naruto lead Ink and Error to the team. "Hey guys, I got 2 people I want you to meet!" Naruto called over when he arrived... Kakashi still wasn't there.

"Who are they?" Sasuke asked. "Hi, were both sans the skeleton from different universes, you can call me Ink!" Ink introduced. "And I'm Error." Error said. "Hi, Ink and Error, what type of magic do you use?" Sakura asked.

"I use paint magic!" Ink said exidedly. "And I use string magic." Error Drawled. "Oh, in that case, can you teach me string magic, I'm still an amateur." Sasuke said to Error who waved it off. "Sure, but my training is literal hell." Error said. "Good, I wouldn't expect any less." Sasuke said, getting a grin out of Error.

"So what are your name's?" Ink asked. "Oh right, my name is Sakura Haruno!" Sakura introduced, matching Ink's cheeryness. "And I'm Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke said in the same tone as Error. "Oh no, there's 2 of them." Chara whispered.

"Oh, hey Chara, where have you been?" Naruto asked. "I found someone to haunt, also we need to go on that bandit extermination mission that you promised me!" Chara whined.

After a while of waiting on Kakashi, he finally showed up.

(I just noticed that this was getting long, here is the end of the chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 12.6K 14
What if Minato didn't use the Dead Demon Consuming Seal? What if nether Kushina or Minato died. What if Naruto was an older brother, an ANBU, the jin...
1.4K 33 6
When the Kyuubi attacks Konoha after escaping Kushina's seal, Minato is reluctant to sacrifice his children or condemn them to a life of hatred. How...
3.1K 137 11
Kiwayo finally escapes. "Somewhere, anywhere is better. I want to be free." Collapsing from exhaustion she is recaptured. By who though? She is taken...
15.8K 259 20
The Great Seal- the seal that divides Erebus and Nyx from Humanity. It was meant to keep the chaotic deity from escaping and bringing the 'Fall'. The...