His deadly assassin

By JasmineCline9

Meet Dave east aka black 28 a king pin that has no remorse for a soul walking he has money cars women what mo... More

First encounters
Meeting
Common ground
family
Damn shame
blocking ass
The one
1
the real
dont play
Norway?
my official boo
trip to norway
sorry huns
Norway part 2
t
oooohhh i just though of another story yall
loyalty
its going down
whats in the dark
m
the sit down.
oh my..part 1
oh my part 2
announcement
oooppp...aint this some sh..
damn
games we play
shes back!!!
club part 1
club part 2
go ahead on and read
friendly conversations
taking it slow
5
valentines day
5
New story alert!!!! sneak peak
filling in the blanks
Propsal
proposal part 2
the truth is out
On good terms part 1
pausing for a slight second
new post
twi
new story alert
lulu birthday
working on it
6
so...
2
the past hunts you
getting down to the real
new story alert
b
crazy
the calm
u

New world

15.3K 460 35
By JasmineCline9

There was a total silence in the cat between me and black honestly there ain't nothing to talk about but my paper im only her to do a job period.

"This your spot?" He asked.

"Clearly you stay right here no need to come in."

"Hurry your ass up too I ain't got all day."

"Well who bright ass idea was it for me to live with you? Oh thats right you stupid ass." I said getting out and slamming his door.

"Aye watch my damn door."

I flipped him off and walked inside.

"Lulu babe you back!!!" Chanel said.

"Yeah not for long tho chu chee can you grab my emergency travel bag and my guns please?"

She nodded.

"Where you going?" Loca asked.

"With me." Black said lighting a blunt.

"Didn't I tell you to wait in the car?"

He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Bubbles I got everything you as-... black? Bbbbiiitttccchhh what he doing her?" She asked.

"Eh bien monsieur le cul stupide me fait vivre avec lui parce que j'ai tiré sur son précieux petit ami."

Translation: Well sir stupid ass over is making me live with him all because i shot his precious little friend.

"Sérieusement, est-il stupide ? ne sait-il pas que vous allez lui trancher la gorge ?" She asked.

Translation:Seriously is he dumb? does he not know you will slit his throat?

"Evidemment pas mais il vivra pour l'instant."
Translation: evidently but I'll let him live for now.

We looked at him then laughed.

"And you sure you want her crazy ass to live with you?" Chueey asked.

"Good business nothing more nothing less."

We all looked at him like he was lying I don't think he bought what he said.

"Anyways chu chee please watch my my house like a hawk loca can you please feed babe and chuey you know the deal."

"We got you babe girl ill help you to the car." Chuey said.

"Na I got you say goodbye to your girl here lu ill be in the car."

I nodded then turned back to him.

They gave me hugs we don't never say goodbye we just say ill see you later. As I walked out I looked around my condo for the last time then walked out.

"You good lil ma?" He asked.

"Yup Peachy."

He turned on some music and we rode like that in complete silence. We reached his house about 30 mins later he kinda lives outside the city his house is fat though.

"Nice house."

"Thanks I try." He said.

I nodded as I reached for the door he popped my hand.

"Ouch fucker what was that for?"
,
"Rule number one when you around me don't open that damn door that's what I'm here for." He said.

"You let me get the door by myself  the other time."

"Yeah and I wanted to pop your ass then but I just figured you didn't know no better now you do." He said.

"Well hurry up and open the door then."

He smirked and walked to my side to open the door and help me out.

"Aww look at you being a gentlemen."

"Yeah my momma did raise me right." He said.

"I bet."

We walked towards the door once he opened it we walked in I can see why his name is black because literally everything was black with hints of color every where.

"Wow black is really your favorite color huh?"

He nodded and just stared at me.

"Why you keep staring at me like that?"

He just kept looking at me up and down biting his lips then he finally said something.

"My bad lil ma got stuck for a min."

"I bet you did." I said winking at him.

"Well I got a couple of house rules." He said.

"Okay?like what?"

"No touching my stuff no eating my strawberries and don't be having niggas running in and out my house like you done lost your mind." He said.

"First off im going to do what I please and if you just would have let me stay home we wouldn't be having this issue and number 2 don't be talking to me like I'm your child either."

"And another thing watch your tone when talking to me."

"I got one daddy and you ain't him so shut that all the way down sir."

"Aint been in this house to seconds and you already getting on my nerves."

I shrugged because that sounds like a personal problem.

"Anyways why don't you got no food in here?" I asked.

"I don't really be here like that I be at the trap mostly."

"Well I like to cook and since I'm not finna starve we are going grocery shopping."

"Whos we?" He asked.

"Me and you dummy now bring your ass."

"Girl you keep talking out the side of your neck like your crazy and ill bend your ass over spank you keep playing." He said.

I might like that actually.

"Uh uh let me find out you a freak." He said.

"You can't find out something you can't touch now let's go."

"Oh yeah and one more thing don't be wearing these little ass shorts around me or I won't be responsible for my actions." He said.

I could see his print threw his shorts my lord that man is blessed.

"Yeah yeah whatever lets go." I said.

He nodded he gave me a little tour before we left then we went to the store not going to lie he fine as hell.

Blacks pov
We pulled up to the grocery store I can't believe this girl got me in here grocery shopping.

"You seriously don't know how to grocery shop?" She asked.

"Hell na I'm a busy man."

"Evidently a man that doesn't like to eat."

"Fast food is eating."

"In what universe sir." She said laughing.

"Oh your lil ass got jokes huh?"

"A little bit." She said.

"So what you making me for dinner."

"Wel-"

She was caught off by Imani calling my name she another one of my lil hoes I let suck me up from time to time but she delusional as hell.

"Wassup with you?"

"Nothing I've been calling you." She said.

"I've been busy." I said pointing at lulu.

"Now what now?" Lulu said.

"Oh so this is the hoe you replaced me for." Imani said.

"Bitch don't make me break your jaw in this mouthafucking store." Lulu said.

"Lulu chill no need to break her jaw in here right now besides there's to many witnesses." I said whispering my last part and kissing her cheek.

"This ain't over." Imani said.

"Looking forward to it hoe." Lulu said.

Once she walked away lulu pushed me and rubed her face.

"Dont be kissing up on me like that its still covid I don't know where your mouth been."

"Can't none of these hoes tell you about this mouth game im to talented like that."

"But you will stick your dick in anything that crrraaazzyyy."

"I just hit and quit." He said.

"Uh huh well that ain't none of my business what you do just don't do it around me."

I nodded then we went to the register paid for everything then just chilled the rest of the day she a cool female just annoying as hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 36 25
It all started of as a plan for revenge. Alex Rogers got to a point where she had a wonderful gang to support her and someone she loved. But love doe...
237K 8.8K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...
133K 4.6K 60
East is a well know drug dealer and ladies man but he has never met a woman that can handle both of his worlds. Until now 😉
459K 18.9K 27
From basketball to the streets that's all Dave ever had time for. He wanted to be the greatest on the court and most respected in the streets Follow...